๐™ˆ๐™–๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

By the_silentlover

~~ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™Š๐™› ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž ~~ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ... More

"๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ"
Chapter 1- Fab Five
๐Ÿ˜ŠDracula and Lilliput ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mr. Malhotra and Miss Murthy
What was That???
NO
Love๐Ÿ’
6 Days are Left
Mukti say Sorry..
Angel
I Have Nothing To Lose...
Cup Of Coffee .... Seriously...
Nandini What Happen??
Believe Me......I Trust You..
You are the Donor
La La Love๐Ÿ’•
Yess.....Nooo..
Done talking with Aiyappa..
Engagement Outfits
Seriously Kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜
I Am Always With You๐Ÿค—
New Characters + Promo
Stay Away From Her Otherwise...
Where is........???
Just Don't Complete those words
Sunshine ๐Ÿ’
Thudddddddddd๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Your Bad Time Starts NOW..
Harshad.. Harshad.. Harshad..
I Love You Nandini ๐Ÿ’
She Means A lot To Me
Manik Malhotra....
KISS.....?????
Kiss ke Baad???..
Arghhhh Lilliputtt....
PLEASE LEAVE
You Will Never Understand
MaNan ๐Ÿ˜
Outfits For Puja and Sangeet
Ignorance
I Believe in Us โค
SIR???
Outfits for Haldi and Mehendi
Am Here..
I Love You ๐Ÿ’—
Wedding Outfits
Bath?? Without Water
I Promise
She Is My Love
Hello

All The Best

15.7K 1.1K 200
By the_silentlover

Heyaa guys 👋

Ssup????

Missed me or not 🤔 Coz I toh missed you all..☺

Ok so lets move ahead but before that pardon me for being late..🙏

Enjoy dearies..❤

************

Sometimes I Hate being this close to You,,

Bcoz when you pull away even the slightest bit,
It feels like the world is splitting in two ..

💔💔

************

Malhotra Mansion:

Manik was still standing shocked as of something very precious has been snatched away from him when he saw Nandini and Aryaman hugging each other and above that Arya's words "I Love You Nandini" took his breath away. He was feeling like he lost his everything today. And that's when he saw Nandini responding to Arya's words and that's it he felt like he was drowning in flood...

Errrr. Flood like seriously 🤔 How can sudden flood come in his house when his house is far away from any beach 🤔 and that's when he realised he had his bath from none other than His best friends cum Enemies 😀.

He woke up with a jerk to see both Cabir and Abhi standing there with their hands crossed on their chest and a smirk plastered on their face.. He made a Confused face and looked here and there to saw himself still in the study table and that's when he realised that It was all A Dream and a relief ran down his whole body but soon as something struck him and he ran followed by Both the guys who were waiting him to burst on them but poor that their idea got flop 🙈.. Manik running all the way came to his room and as soon as his eyes fell on the sleeping figure of His Lilliput He took a sigh of relief and gently closed the door back and turn to go when collided with Cabir and Abhi making them fall on ground..

Cabir:(wincing) Ahhhh.. What the hell yaar Why did you pushed us??

Abhi: Seriously yaar Ahhh.. Idiot now help us in getting up ..

Manik:(smiled sweetly) Ofcourse I will surely help my Sweet sweet Brothers........

Both smiled at him and gave their hands which he gave a hi- five and Spoke keeping his hand on his chin..

Manik: But you know what You both are looking Good there only.. you know feeling like your deservable place. So yeah be It..

And saying this he moved away from there while both the guys had their mouth open and helped each other to stand and follow him..(Poor Boys 😉)

Manik came back to the study room and stand facing the glass window which was giving him a look of the city. He was lost in his thoughts, his dream actually Nightmare..,, when he felt a pat on his shoulder and he turn around to saw Both standing there with a grin at which he rolled his eyes...

Manik:(irritated) What?? What do you guys want now???

Cabir: Ummmm let me think🤔

Abhi:(slapped his shoulder) Shut up idiot let's talk the real business...

Manik:(raising his eyebrows) Business?? What business??

Cabir:(seriously) Haa Manik woh when we came here we saw you were frowning in the sleep and it was looking like you were seeing a nightmare Soooo tell us what was it?? (Teased) Had baby saw A ghost in the nightmare  and baby got sacred... Awww...

And both of them start laughing while Manik glared them and punched both of them on stomachs making them quite . And then Abhi spoke..

Abhi: But on a serious note Manik... What did you saw??? Ahh.. let me guess you must have seen Aryaman apologising to Nandu and her forgiving him and then Arya confessing his love to her and then Nandu accepting it.. Am I Right?? Or I Am Right???

And he start laughing at this too with Cabir..
And all this while Manik was looking at him agape..

Manik:(in daze) How the Hell do you know???

And this put a break on both of their laughing session and both looked at each other shockingly and then at Manik who still was thinking that how Abhi knew about his dream...

Cabir: That Means you really saw This.. I Mean Aryaman confessing his love blah blah...

Abhi: And Your Heart Broke 💔

Manik came out of daze and spoke shuttering ..

Manik: What?? No there's nothing like that got that.. Don't cook your stories up...

Cabir: Saale We COOK only Food Not Stories..

Manik:(glaring) Shut. Up. Cabir.. This all is happening bcoz of you duffers.. What the hell were you speaking in the night (imitating) ""You Love Nandini. You have Feelings for her. I have this feeling that Aryaman will be the stone of Your Love Story"". Bulshit... You put all this in my mind so it was obvious for me to see any dream of this kind..

Cabir:(serious face) So you wanna say we were talking Bulshit..??

Manik: Hell Yess Should I write it on Stamp Paper??

Abhi:(nodding) It Means You Don't Have Any Feeling For Nandini??

Manik:(Looking here there) No...

Cabir: It Means Nandini is no-one for you..??

Manik: No..

Abhi: It means all this Care, all this concern was all fake..

Manik:(gritting his teeth) My Concern for her wasn't fake Got that, but still if it keeps you calm Naa then fine All this was Fake.. My Care, My Concern everything was fake.. Happy... Now plz Stop Irritating Me and bugging me for god sake...

Abhi: Fyn be happy then. Come Nandu,, You can shift in Mine or Cabir's room bcoz his Care and his concern is all FAKE...

Listening him Manik looked at him with Shock and saw him looking at the door and he turned around to see Nandini standing there with tears in her eyes and that tear stirred something in him. He looked back at Abhi and Cabir who smirked at him and he glares both of them hardly which have any affect on them. He again turned around to saw Nandini wasn't there and muttering" I'll see you guys later" with anger he too followed her while Both the boys hi-fived .

Abhi: But yaar Cabir On the serious note... I guess Nandu we didn't did it correct, Nandu is also hurt Naa...

Cabir: Relax mere bhai... Just Chill h Naa Our Majnu.. This was necessary I guess...

Abhi: Hmmm.. Now He will manofy her in this process he will be with her most of the time and maybe he realise that He Loves Her..

Cabir: Exactly.. By the way I have to agree what a genius mind we both got Naa..

Abhi:(chuckling) Agreed...

Cabir: Ok now let's go my this genius stomach need something to eat...

Abhi: Haa let's go Even m hungry maybe side effects of being with Cabiraa the grt..

Cabir: Hahaha very funny...

Manik Room:

Nandini came from study room where she went in the process of finding Manik to say Thanks to Him for whatever he had done for her but there she got to know that all this was Fake just Sympathy.. And this is what she has Been avoiding all this year.. Sympathy.. She doesn't need any kind of sympathy from anyone bcoz she know that this is for weak and Nandini Murthy isn't weak.. But today listening Manik words her heart broke and the thing which was making her cry more was that She Don't know Why?? Why she is feeling so much of pain?? Tears were uncontrollably flowing from her eyes which she was not wiping but then a hand came and start wiping them and she so knew that who was the owner of the hand and sniffing she pushed that hand away and wiped her tears herself and stood up..

Nandini:(sniffing) I...I don't need..any sym.pathy....

Manik:(coming close) Do you really think that whatever I am showing to you is nothing but Sympathy.. Hmm..

And he himself wiped the left tears from her face and start stroking her cheeks softly and a shiver ran down her spine feeling him so close to her but than she came out of trance and spoke trying to pushing him...

Nandini:(sniffing) So.. wh..at (sniffed) was all th..at (sniffed) You said in...(sniffed) There...

And she cutely rubbed her nose which was all red making him go all aww on her cuteness and he thought 'Can She be more cuter'? And not able to control himself he pecked her on her nose making her look at him with her wide eyes at which he chuckled and spoke..

Manik:(stroking her cheeks) Just forget whatever I said there all this was just to make those idiot guys shut they were talking Bulshit. But Am Sorry if you felt bad.. Sachi I didn't meant a single word back there.. My Care or My Concern or Whatever I feel for you is genuine Nandini... I have never felt like this for anyone and I know I Never Will be... Just remember m not doing any kind of sympathy on you.. Naah.. You don't deserve sympathy you deserve Respect and I Really Respect you for whatever you are today...

Listening his words A beautiful smile came on her lips and her eyes shone. Noone ever talked to her like this and her heart flutter at his words.. She came out of thoughts when he spoke...

Manik: But still if you felt bad with my words than... Ummm I can do anything to Make It Up For You.. I Promise...

And than a naughty smile appeared on her lips and hiding it she spoke...

Nandini:(raising eyebrows) Anything??

Manik:(smiled) Anything...

Nandini: Think Once Again Mr. Dracula are you sure???

Manik:(Smilingly) Once Manik Malhotra Promises anything Naa then He never back out Miss Lilliput..(poked her nose) Understood..

Nandini: Ok Fyn... If you say so then I Want To Eat Pasta , and Choco Muffins 👅..

Manik:(cringing) Bas... That's it... (Shrugged) Ok I'll say to The servants to made it...

Nandini:(smiled sarcastically) Arre what's the hurry Mr. Dracula... First let me complete... I wanna eat White Sauce Pasta, Choco Muffins, Sushi rolls and yeah my all time favourite Paysam made By None Other than but YOU....

Manik:(nodding) Ok...(realised? Wait... What??? You can't be serious Lilliput??

Nandini: Unfortunately I Am... But totally depends on you... You want my forgiveness or Not?? By the way someone said that Manik Malhotra Never backs out... Now what happen?? ALREADY Lost?? Awww...

Manik:(attitude) I still m sticking to my promise. I'll make it and that too without anyone helping me...

Nandini: All The Best......

And the screen freeze on Manik's confident yet Scared face and Nandini's smiling face...

The End...

Here you go guys.....

Trust me it's 1am here and I completed this Chapter for you guys so plz pardon me if their are mistakes...🙏

So How Was the Update??

/10??

Most of you were ryt that it was Manik's dream.. Well am I becoming so predicatble 🤔😁

So few words Manik's dream😉

Few words for Both Cabir and Abhi and their Plan😁

How was MaNan 💝

How was The Manofying session 😍

What about Nandini's challenge 😉

Will Manik be able to Complete it 🙈

Something very very interesting is soon gonna come just wait for it...🤗

Will be waiting for your reviews...

Avoid Mistakes...

Resemblance is purely a coincidence...

Thank you...

Diya 👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 43.2K 69
Love is just a 4 letter word but a very precious feeling in the world but still a few fail to understand the true meaning behind it. A similar thing...
19.7K 1.7K 16
Nandini: We're Best Friends, right? Manik: Yes, of course. Nandini: So be honest with me. Who do you like? Manik: No one. I love someone. Nandini: oh...
13.9K 630 28
First of all, really sorry that last story got deleted.... Now, about my story..... Well, love... obsession... madness
201K 11.4K 28
| ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š | *๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐š’๐šŒ* ____ "๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ฏ...