Relentless.

By jeniahmarieee

Justice Marie feels as if she's all alone in this big city. She's been raped, betrayed by her bestfriend and... More

Book 1 : Chapter 1
Book 1 : Chapter 2
Book 1 : Chapter 3
Book 1 : Chapter 4
Book 1 : Chapter 5
Book 1 : Chapter 6
Book 1 : Chapter 7
Book 1 : Chapter 8
Book 1 : Chapter 9
Book 1 : Chapter 10
Book 1 : Chapter 11
Book 1 : Chapter 12
Book 1 : Chapter 13
Book 1 : Chapter 14
Book 1 : Chapter 15
Book 1 : Chapter 16
Book 1 : Chapter 17
Book 1 : Chapter 19
Book 1 : Chapter 20
Book 1 : Chapter 21
Book 1 : Chapter 22
Book 1 : Chapter 23
Book 1 : Chapter 24
Book 1 : Chapter 25

Book 1: Chapter 18

1.2K 47 2
By jeniahmarieee

"I'm about to pull up now. What you doing?" Kentrell asked.

"Soaking in the tub. I've been so bored" She told him.

"I know baby, you gotta get you some friends" he laughed. "I don't trust these bitches. You seen what happened the last time I let someone in".

It was a pause in their conversation.

"You right, here I come" he said before they hung up.

She rested her head on the tub and closed her eyes. They been away from each other for to damn long.

Moments later she heard the downstairs door open then shut.

"Justice?" He called out.

"Yeah I'm in here".

He came walking in with all smiles.

"Girl I missed you" He said leaning down to kiss her. "I missed you" She smiled back.

"You getting ready for me?" He smirked. "Not really, just relaxing".

"Can I get in with you?" He asked.

She nodded. He undressed and got in. She noticed his manhood stood tall. That made her laugh.

"What's funny girl?".

"Nothing, just you".

"You gone gimme sum? I need some".

She nodded.

He pulled her closer and kissed her lips.

"Let me soak all this dirt off then ima be ready" he smirked.

Justice stood up and grabbed the towel that was nearby and walked into their bedroom.

"Damn girl" She heard him say.

Of course she missed his dick, but she missed being around him even more.

Justice dried herself off and lotioned up. After about ten minutes Kentrell walked in smirking with a towel wrapped around his waist.

She smiled as she laid back on their bed.

"I couldn't wait for this" he said leaning over her. He leaned in and their lips met. She started sucking his bottom lip while he ran his hands up and down her thigh. He sat up and put his face down there. Her body collapsed. Everytime he gave her head, it was the best. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Ooh shit" She moaned as she grabbed the back of his head.

"Mmm" he moaned back.

She was about to have an organism. "Oh my godddd! Right there! Right there!" She moaned loudly.

He started licking and sucking, she came all over his face.

"You liked that?" He smiled.

She nodded and pulled him closer. She stuck her tongue down his throat tasting her own juices. "I love you" He said kissing her neck.

"I love you".

He pulled his towel off and threw it across the room. His dick was standing tall.

"Turn around" he smirked. She got up and laid on her stomach arching her back just the way he liked it.

"Damn girl" he said smacking her ass.

He inserted his penis inside making her bite her bottom lip, that shit felt good.

"Damn baby" he moaned. He started off slow then he sped up then slowed back down. She came left to right, he still didn't stop. She eventually started running.

"Come here man" he moaned pulling her waist closer. She was about to come again. This time it felt like her shit was exploding.

"Okay Kentrell! Stop!" She yelled.

He sped up.

"Take this shit!" He yelled back.

After a few minutes they both came.

"Fire ass shit" he laughed smacking her ass.

She smiled and laid under the covers. He followed.

The rest of the night, they pillow talked. About everything. "I'm so happy I got you, I never felt this way about no one" She heard him say.

"Foreal?". She sat her head up and looked into his big brown eyes.

"Yeah man. You my heart" he said kissing her forehead. "You mines too".

They talked for another hour then she heard him snoring.

Justice sat up and kissed his lips.

"I love you" She said before laying her head back on his chest.

She closed her eyes. She wasn't tired but decided to make herself go to sleep.

"I love you too Justice" he mumbled.

7:27 a.m.

The next day she woke up to Kentrell snoring directly into her ear. She sat up.

"This nigga" She mumbled.

Justice stood up stretching. Kentrell always take up the whole bed. Always got her bent up and shit.

She picked up his phone to read the time. It was time for her to go to work.

After snooping a little, she walked to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. It wasn't long until she heard Kentrell waking up. She rinsed off and got out.

She heard him walking towards the bathroom as she stuck the toothbrush in her mouth.

"Goodmorning sexy" He said walking past her to use the bathroom.

"Goodmorning daddy" She smiled.

After he pissed he stood behind her kissing her neck. "Have a good day at work baby. Ima be here when you get off" he whispered.

"Okay" She said wiping her face with a washing cloth. He grabbed her ass then pressed up against her. She started laughing.

"What you doing?" She said turning to face him. "When you gotta leave?" He smirked.

"Now, go back to sleep" She laughed.

He corned her in and pressed up against her. She could feel how hard he was.

"Let me get some real quick" he said biting his bottom lip.

"Kentrell moovee" She laughed trying to push him back.

He didn't move. "Alright bet, when you want some remember this shit" he said turning away and walking out the bathroom.

"Yeah alright" She said.

After she put her scrubs and shoes on. She grabbed her car keys and headed out the door.

She was about to get in her car until she heard footsteps coming behind her. It was Kentrell.

"You forgot to tell me you love me" he said in his baby voice.

She laughed. "I love you Kentrelll"

He kissed her and gripped her ass. "Hurry up man".

"Babe, I get off at four I'll be back before you wake up" She joked.

"Naw ima be up early. Answer that phone" he said kissing her again.

She kissed him back and got into the car then backed out the driveway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824 36 37
"Come on Marie come out the room" Miss Pam pleads outside Marie's room door. A few weeks after Patrick got sentenced she's been stuck in there in he...
39.9K 630 32
(A NEWER, BETTER, UPDATED AND CONTINUED VERSION IS CURRENTLY BEING UPLOADED. CHECK OUT THE BOOK OF THE SAME TITLE ON MY ACCOUNT FOR A BETTER VERSION...
3K 541 30
What happens when the most popular girl in school befriends a homeless boy? *** When seventeen-year-old...
1.7K 79 20
*UNDER MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12* "I feel safe when I'm closer to you." I said "You will always be close to me, and I will al...