Stand on all ten (ON HOLD!)

By lifeofanurbanwriter

⚠️ : Mature content throughout... More

001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
A/N:

003

12.1K 310 49
By lifeofanurbanwriter

W I L L O W

I had just got done from a long day of photo shoots and I was now on my way to meet Auti at our favourite brunch spots, she was paying so I most definitely wasn't about to say no. As I drive the short ten minute journey I played some Jhene Aiko, her music always be slapping.

Once I found myself a parking spot I got out and made my way into the small cafe looking around for Auti, she was sitting waiting for me on a table.

"Boo!" I jerked her shoulder since she was all up in her phone to notice me, she jumped holding her chest.

"Bitch! I almost maced your ass" Autumn said and she wasn't joking, mace was always on hand when it came to her.

"You and that damn mace you literally use that shit for nothing, imagine one day you actually need to use it and you've ran out" I rolled my eyes taking a seat opposite her.

"That's why I stock up on that shit sister, take a page out my book. Especially since you got all that clout hovering over your head, stalkers are watching" she made a gesture with her two fingers pointing them at her eyes then at me, shaking my head I laughed at her crazy ass.

"What the fuck ever, you are crazy. But what we ordering?" I asked picking up the menu and looking over it even though I already knew what I was getting, Autumn looked at me crazy.

"Now you know damn well you already know what you're getting, why be extra?" She questioned.

"Listen, it's routine" I simply said placing it back down on the table and smirking.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah" She said rolling her eyes.

The waiter came over just In time for us to order, he was a tall white man with a bald head. "Hello ladies, what can I get for you today?" He asked.

"Can I have the avacado and egg with a slice of seeded bread, please butter it well. A sprinkle of salt and pepper also then.." I thought about it for a few moments "two slices of smoked salmon"

He wrote it down on his little notepad before nodding indicating he got it all, turning to Autumn he awaited her order.

"Damn this bitch picky huh?" She joked with the waiter making him laugh "but let me get a simple chicken Alfredo"

"Okay and for your drinks?" He asked with a smile.

"Sweet tea for her and a glass of wine for myself" Auti said handing him the two menus.

"Drinking in a cafe?" I eyed her.

"Excuse me, if they sell alcohol ima order that shit the hell"

"You alcoholic, you was drinking last night!" I chuckled.

"There's not limit when it comes to alcohol okurr" she stuck out her tongue dancing in her seat.

"Mhm.." I slid my phone on the table and she did the same, we had a rule that when we are at the table we don't go on our phones unless it's an emergency. In this generation everything revolves around social media and ruins a lot of communication and since our lives were based around that we tried to avoid when we could, eating was one.

"A little birdie told me you and Mr East were looking real cozy in the corner last night" Auti smirked at me I knew that look from anywhere 'Girl you have something to tell me?' Type look.

I blushed at the thought remember our little moment before playing dumb "Who said that?"

I held my shocked expression for a little while longer while Auti stared me down reading through my bullshit. "Whatever, it wasn't anything like that. We just danced and spoke that's all"

"You danced?" She arched a brow.

The waiter came with our drinks placing them down in front of ours after thanking him we continued the conversation again.

"Yeah we danced but he didn't get up... he just pulled me onto his lap and you know, I was feeling nice so I might have backed it up on him a little" I shrugged.

"Bitch?! What, Uh uh..." Auti was shocked to hear her best friend did that. "You gave him a lap dance?" She lowered her voice.

"No! It didn't last more than five minutes because I might or might not have caused something to poke"

"Bitcccccch...." Autumn dragged out.

"Stop being dramatic, it was nothing" I rolled my eyes cutting her ideas short.

"Yeah aight" She said sounding like Blueface which made me laugh.

"Blueface junior" I mumbled and she glared at me.

"I mean I'm glad you was about to get dick but can you atleast tell me straight after it happens I wanna be able to coach you through that shit"

"I don't need coached through nothing dumbass and no one was about to get dick, i don't even know the nigga to fuck" I mugged her.

I hated when she acted as if I was this innocent girl because of how laid back and chill I was, i was far from innocent when it came to shit like that. Breaking the tension our food arrived and we sat in silence for a little while just hearing our knife and forks scratching at our plates when needed.

"I think we should move in together" Autumn broke me out my thoughts.

I was shocked to hear her say that in all honesty I always thought she enjoyed her own company, she knew how much I wanted a roomie.

"Woah, really?" I asked in an unsure tone.

"Yes really— what, you don't want to?" She had a worried look on her face.

"No, no. I do, i just thought ... you wasn't down, y'know" I awkwardly chuckled wiping the corner of my mouth.

"Well I'm down Lo, I think it will be good for us. I've already started looking at apartments and shit" she smiled making me smile.

"You had this all planned out, huh" I giggled.

"You know how I do.." she popped her imaginary collar.

"I'm excited you know I've always wanted to move in with you Auti this is going to be the best experience, ever! We need to get this apartment by the end of the month for sure"

"Oh for sure, even by the end of the week" she joked.

"I know you're joking but if you can make that happen I'll love you, forever"

"You don't love me already?" She frowned.

"Bitch, I do. You know what I meant" I laughed throwing my head back.

She laughed pulling out her phone to show me some of the apartments she was looking at, they were really spacious and modern but they didn't give me homey vibes I knew that we'd be the ones to make t a home but I think we needed to still do some searching.

D A V E E A S T

"Kairi say bye to mommy" I said putting her down on the floor so she could go to her mom while I held her bag full of clothes for the weekend.

"Buh-bye mama" Kairi said running over and hugging her mothers leg, Karla bent down and gave her a kiss on the head and a tight embrace before pulling away to look at me.

"Bring her back in sunday David, I'm really not playing with your ass either. I know how you be" she angrily said walking us to the door.

"I'll bring her back whenever I want to Karla, is she not my child aswell? She's safe with me" I told her once I got out the door.

If I wanted to keep my daughter longer than Sunday i will she can't tell me shit about my fucking seed, her daycare is closer to my place anyways fuck she talking bout.

"I want her back on Sunday or else nigga!" She yelled making my daughter look at her confused.

"Quit all that shouting K, I'll ring you" I simply told her walking off to my car she watched us for a minute before slamming her door closed making me chuckle.

"Yo mommy crazy Kai, crazy woman" I tickled her making her burst out in fits of laughs. Once I got to the car I strapped her into her car seat then closed the door and got into the drivers side.

"You wanna go see grandma baby girl?" I asked her looking through the mirror at her, her face instantly lit up in excitement and started nodding and clapping her hands.

"Grammy, Grammy. Da-da I go see Grammy?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

I chuckled "yeah baby we going to see Grammy" I assured her.

It's been a minute since I visited my mothers with Kairi so I know I was going to hear shit from her about that but a nigga been busy as hell juggling this new recording deal and my normal life shit is hard.

I took the twenty-five minute journey to my mothers house once I arrived I undid my seatbelt and went and took Kai out the car seat, we walked up to the door waiting for an answer. It didn't take long before my mom came to the door with the biggest frown but it soon softened when she saw Kairi.

"Mija!" She grabbed Kairi right out my arms taking her into a long embrace, Kairi was excited to see her also.

"Grammy I miss you" she screamed.

"Oh baby I've missed you more" she told her then looked at me with a frown.

"Hey ma, I missed you" I said softly hoping she wouldn't get on my ass.

"Mhm, come on in boy" she walked in the house making me close the door behind her, rolling my eyes I did just that then followed her into the kitchen where she was giving Kairi some snacks already.

"Ma, What I told you about them snacks? She hasn't even had lunch yet" I sighed.

"Well if I had seen her regularly maybe I wouldn't have to spoil her and break rules but no, I don't know the next time I'll see her David so let me have a few moments alone with my grandchild" I know she wanted me to leave Kairi with her for a few hours.

"Fine ma, you got it. I'm out for a few" I told her.

"Goodbye" she bluntly said not making eye contact with me.

"Kairi come give da-da a kiss, I'll be back for you soon" she came running over to me and I picked her up kissing her forehead "love you lil butt"

"Wuv you daddy, I see you later?" She asked in her cute ass voice.

"Yeah baby, I'll see you later" I said putting her back down on the floor then walking over to my mom and kissing her cheek.

"I love you too ma" I laughed knowing she wouldn't say it back because of her anger towards me right now.

I left out her crib and got back into my car driving off. I decided to call Shooter and see what his ass was up to today.

"Speak" he answered the phone sounding like he just woke up.

"I told you before about answering the phone like that son, quit that shit annoying as fuck" I told him.

"Mane fuck you want East? Woke a nigga up out his sleep and shit" he angrily spat back making me laugh.

"Aye, I'm pulling up at your crib in ten minutes nigga get your ass up, wash your ass and your teeth you know that shit be kicking"

"Son. Don't make me violate your dirty ass, you lucky I just woke up" I heard shuffling around meaning he was getting out of bed.

"Aight nigga, catch you in a lil bit"

"One" he hung up and i continued my drive to his while texting Kash letting him know to meet me at Shooters crib.

______

Short or long chapters? Which do yall prefer 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 45.6K 41
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵𝘢, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳. 𝖠𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖫 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥...
543K 14.7K 50
Est.2020
188K 6K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
60.1K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!