Le tomtord lemon

By Alkal1ne

hue this is just a joke More

LeMoNs
okay enough jokes this is the real shit
THIS IS THE TRUE SHIT
HOLY SH-
Random Story I thought of
*inhale* *exhale*
true true story
another true story
H0T ST0RY
The Snowgre in a nutshell
U P D A T E
OH FUNNY STORY
I AM BACK
I am alive
i am alive x2
CRYING EMOJI

I'm sorry.

58 3 0
By Alkal1ne

OKAY SO SORRY FOR THE HEARTATTACK I GAVE YOU ALL

but I do apologize for 10 year old me's  bullshit in the past "story parts".

Anyway, if you guys would like, I could write some legitimate tomtord oneshots. Please do tell me if you'd like one! And maybe some ideas too? They're only going to be in this particular story, as I am too lazy to make a new one.

(Please nothing too hard I havent been in the eddsworld fandom for months through a year.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
275K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...