The Girl and Her Breaking Hea...

Wildfire_247 tarafından

Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his f... Daha Fazla

Welcome to TGHBH
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
No Update this Weekend (NNTR#1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N Update (NNTR#2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (NNTR#4)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chatper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Squeal
The Heart Series

Chapter 41

26 3 0
Wildfire_247 tarafından

↠ Mike Ryan ↞

I watch as Amber begins to wake up after her surgery. They found her in a pool of her own blood. She had a gunshot wound in her stomach. I was told that some information about Alexandra came out I panicked because they also mentioned a female was shoot and in the hospital. I was relieved when they told me it wasn't her but someone else. The doctor told me she had a very low chance of surviving the surgery, but lucky she did.

About a week ago Alexandra disappeared. On the first night that she didn't answer my calls, I thought she needed some space. How she looked after the talk with Nathaniel, I decided to give her space. The next day I went to her place but she didn't answer. I tried calling and it sounded off. So I left her alone for another day. On the third day, I went again but was worried now. I went to her apartment and she didn't answer so I asked for a key to her place and they gave me it. I went into her place and looked for her but nothing. All her belongings were there, nothing touched. I thought at first that maybe she ran away but I knew her better than that. She isn't like Jasmine, she wouldn't run away as she did. They acted almost the same but don't respond the same way to being emotionally in pain. I had gone downstairs to the lobby and asked if they had seen Alexandra. They told me that they hadn't seen her since the morning, the day of the ball. They thought she was with Mandy or me.

I instantly knew that something bad happened to her. I pulled up every contact I had to help me look for her. I never use my family's name to get what I want but to look for Alexandra I would do anything. She is family to me to Mandy and her parents. My uncle found out about Alexandra's disappearance the day after I did. Mandy and her mother found out yesterday about her. We had heard nothing about where she could be. But we did have an idea of who took her.

While looking for her I found out about her past and so did my family. We all know now why she ran. She has gone through worst things than I had thought. I also found out the girl I helped run away from her family and fake her death was her older sister. What a small world this is.

When I found her past we also found her mother and father. I called her mother personally and told her what happened. When I was done explaining I remember hearing her cries. Her father gave himself to the police and Jasmine went back home. But I have yet to talk to her since I found out about everything.

"You really think she can give us information about Alexandra?" Mandy asked looking up at me from where she was sitting. "We both heard the 911 call" I look away knowing that we heard more than Amber talking about Alexandra's whereabouts. "Yeah we did, we both heard her say Alexandra was dead. You really think she can still be alive?" I sighed. I honestly have no idea if Alexandra's still alive. "If she was dead then what would he need with her dead body. She's alive or we would have found her already." Mandy is about to speak when Amber mumbles something.

Mandy and I go to her side and wait for her to speak again. "Noah" she mumbled again. Mandy looked at me and I looked at her. We were confused as to why she mentioned him. We know Noah is Samuel's other personality but not why...

"Was he the one that shot you, Amber?" I asked hoping she can hear me. Opening her eyes she looks at me. Nodding her head as best as she can she says yes.

"He shot me and took Alexandra." I looked up at Mandy and saw her tearing up.

🥀

"Do you believe he will help us?" Mandy asks behind me. I roll my eyes annoyed. "Well he has to, he's the one that caused her to get kidnapped. He's the reason why Alexandra is out there in the hands of a sociopath."

"You heard what Amber said, he didn't even try and hear her out when she went. What makes you think he will hear us out?" I stop at a red light and look at her. "Well, I will make him hear me out. As I said, he's the reason why Alexandra is gone. He is also the only other person who could help. Elizabeth, Sam and his parents disappeared. And I'm positive that Noah took them. And also Victor and Adam are nowhere to be found." I look back at the road and continue driving when the light turns green.

Mandy doesn't speak after that. The rest of the ride to Nathaniel's house was quiet. When I drive up to the house I stop at a gate. Stopping I open my window to speak to them. "How may I help you, sir?" The guard asks. "Is this Nathaniel Adam's residence?" He nods. "I'm here to speak to him, it's a personal matter."

"Would this have anything to do with Alexandra? Because if so then I must apologize and say I am not allowed to let you in." I look at Mandy, she shrugs her shoulder. I look at him and give him an 'are you serious' look. When I'm about to speak he interrupts me. "So might I suggest say your coming because you have other busy to deal with him that is not related to Alexandra." I looked at him confused but go along with it.

"Yeah, I have to speak to Nathaniel on behalf of my uncle. About our business deal." He nods and opens the gates for us. Before I drive off he speaks again. "Please do not let him run you off before telling everything. I will be letting Gabby know about you." I nod and drive to the house.

I part the car in front of the house. Mandy and I get out and head to the front door. Before we could knock or ring the doorbell, the door swings open. An elder woman stands in the entrance of the door with a frown on her face. "I presume you are here to see Nathaniel about Alexandra?" Mandy and I nod our head. Understanding she guides us to where he is.

We reach a pair of wooden doors. Gabby knocks and waits for a response. We hear an annoyed groan before someone speaks. "For fvck sakes Gabby, what don't you understand about leaving me the fvck alone!" Mandy jumps beside me and Gabby just sighs. Not caring to answer she speak to me. "The door is unlocked, you can go right in. I know it may look wrong but don't judge him so easily. You have to see it from his point of view." I roll my eyes.

"I will do as I like because he didn't help Amber she is now in the hospital with a gunshot wound. She almost died trying to save Alexandra. For all we know is that Alexandra is dead, Elizabeth, Sam, and his parents are missing now. I don't care if his heart is broken, all of this is his fault. My sister is out there most likely dead." I slam my fist into the door. Not caring to hear what Gabby had to say I walk in.

"And who the hell are you, and what are you doing in my house?" Nathaniel said angrily. He had a naked girl on his lap, his shirt was off as well. "Get out of here," I say warningly at the girl. She quickly grabs her stuff from the floor and leaves the room. "Who the hell are you to be telling my guest off like that!" I walk up to his desk and slams my hands on it.

"You disgust me, Alexandra is out there god knows where while you're here fvcking some whore. What the fvck is your problem?!" His face turns from serious to smiling, he starts laughing his head off. "Oh god, this is gold. Did it really take you and her a week to come up with this sup!d script? Alexandra is really getting needy now huh. Go run back to your girlfriend and tell her to fvck off. I don't want to hear from her ever again. Tell her to get it through her damn thick skull.

I go around his desk and grab him by his shirt. I lift him off his chair and push him against the wall. I raise my fist ready to punch him when I hear Mandy stop me. "Mike stop! He isn't worth it. We will find them without his help." I shake my head. I turn my head to speak to her. "He is the only other one who knows where they could possibly be Mandy." I look back at him. "If you don't get you sh!t together and help us find Alexandra, -" He interrupts me again. "Stop with the fake scrip, I already told you. I want nothing to do with her so now leave my office before I get the police involved." Pushing him hard one last time against the wall I let him go.

Walking towards the door I grab Mandys' hand and pull her with me. Before leaving I turn around to look at him. "If Alexandra, Elizabeth, Sam or his parents come up dead you'll the first person I will come for. Their blood will be on your hands. You best remember that. You didn't help us because of your pitiful ego." Turning around once more I drag Mandy and myself out.

↠ Nathaniel Adam ↞

I watch as they leave my office. Gabby comes in after they do shaking her head at me. "You did it again Nathaniel. The first time I didn't say much but this time I will. You-" groan annoyed. "I don't get a fvck what you have to say Gabby. You just fell into Alexandra's trap, to make you feel pity for her." I say grabbing a drink. "I've had enough of this. Alexandra has been missing since the night of the ball-" I laugh, "She ran away again, what a big surprise" I say sarcastically. Before I could take a sip from my drink I feel someone slap me. Looking at them, I see Gabby's red face. "You disgrace me, Nathaniel. She was kidnapped by Samuel the night of the ball. You think so lowly of Alexandra when you don't even know the reason behind why she hadn't come back. Did you let her explain? Did you give her the benefit of the doubt? No, you didn't. It isn't your fault that she was kidnapped. It will be your fault if she appears dead. What would your parents think of you? I quit, when your done drinking your day away and sleeping your night away with a different female, then I'll come back." She shuts the door behind her leaving me shocked.

Why are they so stuck in their ways, why can't they see that Alexandra is just playing them as she played me? She isn't kidnapped, neither is Liz, Sam, and his parents. They are fine, just all in on Alexandra's little plan to make me feel bad for her. But guess what everyone, I won't be falling for it.

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

"Alexandra" I hear someone whisper. "Go away," I say sleepy like. "Alexandra you need to wake up." I groan but open my eyes. My eyes slowly adjusting to the lights I look at my surroundings. I was in a cell, a very familiar cell. My eyes shot open knowing exactly where I was. I try getting up but I fall back because my hands were chained. Look back up to my side and see they're chained above my head.

"Alexandra, are you okay?" I look beside me and see Liz, wait Liz?

"What are you doing here?" She lowers her head, looking past her I see Sam.

"Sam? What the hell are you guys doing here?" I asked confused and worried. "Samuel tricked us. Liz received a message saying that you were in trouble and that you needed our help. When we got to the house that who we thought was you, told us to go, there were two guys there waiting for us. We were caught and so they took us here. That's when Samuel revealed himself to us. He has my parents too." I swear under my breath. This is all my fault.

"This is all my fault, I'm so sorry that Noah did this to you." Sam looked at me confused. "Who's Noah?" Before I could speak Noah does. "That would be me." He smirks. "Noah please let them go, do whatever more you want with me but please don't touch them, please I beg you." He gave me an amused look. "I love the sound of you begging. Mostly when it's in bed." He smirks. I didn't dare look at Liz or Sam. I was ashamed of myself for not being to fight back last time. All three times.

"You sick PIG!" Sam yelled at Noah. Looking up quickly I saw Noah's smirk drop. He looked angry. He makes his way over to Sam and kicks him. He picks him up and punches him. Then he kicks him again and again.

"NOAH PLEASE STOP" I yelled as he kept kicking him. "NOAH!" He stops and looks at me than Liz. Smirking he goes to her. "Maybe I should teach Sam a lesson." Sam starts coughing blood. Noah gets really close to Liz as she whimpers away. "Noah please, for the love of God don't touch her. Show Sam a lesson with me, not Liz. She hasn't done anything neither will she, right Liz" I say. Liz looks at me conflicted. "Right Liz," I say again. Finally deciding she nods her head.

"See, now please Noah." he looks at me then back at Liz. "Don't you dare fvcking touch either of them you a*shole." Sam coughs out. "See I was going to leave both of them alone but you just had to speak. Everything I do now is on you Sam, you best remember that."

Noah walks over to me and punches me, my head whips to the side. A tear escapes me as he keeps punching me. I could hear Liz and Sam asking him to stop but of course, he doesn't. My face felt swollen. I could feel the blood running down my cheek. I didn't even notice when he untied my chains. Noah pulls me over his shoulder. I was so tired and weak but I had to speak.

↠ Sam Richard ↞

"This isn't any of your faults, please know that," Alexandra says as Samuel carries her away. I kept trying to pull off my chains but it wasn't working. "LET HER GO YOU B*STARD!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks. "STOP!!" I cried out. But he just wasn't listening or coming back.

🥀

"Honey you need to let me treat you, I need to know if you have internal bleeding." I shake my head no. "Sam please let your mom check you out. I know you're worried about Alexandra, the only reason she is there right now is to save our lives. If you end up dying then what she did was for nothing." I look at her and then my mom. Giving in I nod. "Alright," I let her lift my shirt. I hissed in pain. I feel my mom's fingertip touch my stomach, I watch as Liz looks away.

"I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this Liz. It's all my fault that we're here. That we're all here, I'm so sorry." My head falls in defeat. "Sam none of this is your fault, so please don't blame yourself." I shake my head at Liz. "It is my fault." I then see my mom shake her head.

"She's right Sam, it isn't your fault. The ones to blame for all of this are your father and I. If we had never sent you brother away then he would okay. It is our fault that we're here. Our fault that  Alexandra has gone through so much with Noah. Our fault that-that girl is in the hospital. Our fault that Samuel had gotten beaten and abused in that hospital, making him develop his second personality Noah. So please don't blame yourself any longer." I hear her sob, I left bad for my mom. I know she sent him away because she thought it was best for him. She could have never known that he would be so badly mistreated.

"It may be all of our faults, you guys for sending him away and me for not noticing the change in him. We are all to blame for what happened to him. But we are not to blame however for what he has done. We are not to blame for his actions." My mom looks up at me and gives me a weak smile. Cleaning away her tears she goes to work on my stomach.

🥀

My eyes shot open when I hear a thump. Looking around I spot Noah dropping off Alexandra lump body. He chains her up again and then leaves without saying a word. I look over at her and see her clothing are now dirty, she had more bruises all over her body than before. Her tank top was a bit ripped and her shorts were on backward. Just by taking one glance at her I knew exactly what he did to her. And based on what he said earlier that it hadn't been the first time he's done this to her. My heart broke for her, she has gone through so much. I have no idea how she holds on to life. She's so strong and selfless.

I look away not being able to bear looking at her like this anymore.

"I look that bad huh." I hear Alexandra say coughing. I look back at her, she could barely open one of her eyes from how swollen it was. "I miss my mom, I miss Mike, Mandy, Victor, Adam, my old self, and most of all Nathaniel. God do I miss him. What a fool I was to not notice my feelings for him earlier. I love him, Sam," she looks at me then closes her eyes. "I wish I had noticed earlier. I hurt him and now I'm paying for it. He hates me and doesn't trust me or anything that has to do with me." Tears slide down her cheek. It was like she was saying goodbye in a way and I hated it.

"He doesn't hate you, Alexandra, he never could. He loves you too much to hate you." She shakes her head no. "You didn't see the look of hatred on his face.  You didn't hear the spiteful words that came out of his mouth when he spoke to me."

"Alexandra," she looks at me stopping me. "Don't say anymore, Sam. Stop trying to make me feel better." I went to speak again but she cuts me off. "I feel exhausted, I'm going to take a nap." Giving up I nod okay and watch as she lays her head back and closes her eyes.

🥀

"She looks horrible, what did he do to her Sam?" Liz asks finally waking up and looking at Alexandra. I lower my head, "I can only imagine." I look back at her and I could see the look of horror in her eyes. She knew what I meant. "He's a monster." She whispers to herself but I catch it. Tears begin to stream down her cheek.

"If something happens to me Liz, I just want to let you know that I love you. These past five years with you have been the best five years of my life. I have no idea where I would be if it wasn't for you. Your the best thing in my life and I'm more than proud to call you mine." Tears were streaming down her cheek none stop. She was sobbing. "I love you too Sam. These have been the best five years of my life as well. You were there for me when my mother died, when my father blamed me and when I had no one. I couldn't go through that without you, so thank you for being by my side all this time. You were the first to break through my fake brave girl act and I'm happy that it was you that did. I couldn't have these past five years go any other way."

"I love you Elizabeth."

"I love you, Sam."

We smile at each other. Saying our final goodbye.

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

Hearing them saying their goodbyes, I knew I had to do something to get them out of here. I can't let them die in a place like this. If anyone is going to die here it will be me or Noah. No one else will and I will make sure of that, whatever it takes. Someone has to end up happy and they are the ones that do. They shouldn't have been here to begin with.

『 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 』

~Follow Me For Updates And Talk To Me Whenever You Want~
Twitter: Wildfire_247
Instagram: Wildfire_247

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

21.1K 573 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
172K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
83.9K 3.5K 47
Alexandra is finally free from the abuse she's had to endure from her stepfather and his best friend. Now she's living with The Spencer's, but it's n...
134K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...