『𝖘𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞𝖌�...

By goldrxsie

𝕴𝖋 𝖎𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 !female top! !male sub! More

Introduction|Characters
𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖗
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗- 𝖚𝖓𝖔
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖔𝖘 (𝖇𝖊𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙)
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘- 𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉
𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖓 𝖚𝖕𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚!
𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖒
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗- 𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖔

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖔(𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙)

16.1K 153 11
By goldrxsie

"No".
"W-what do you mean?"
"I said no".
"I-"
"I'll be downstairs, finishing the food I was never able to make because of your slutty nature".
——————————
(THRID PERSON POV)
Rena opened and shut the door, off to the kitchen. Once she stepped foot in the kitchen, she immediately got to work. "I'm shocked it didn't burn" she said to herself. She dipped the mozzarella stick in egg, then flower, then the hot Cheetos.

"This smells so good" she thought. She put them in the oil and went to the living room to wait. She sat down on the white leather couch, and picked up the remote. Rena flipped through the channels, only to find nothing good.
She went back to the kitchen to finally finish the dish.
——————
(RENA POV)
"Okay, I'm almost finished. I just need to take thes- OW!" I hollered, accidentally getting some oil on my hands, scolding myself for being so clumsy.
I heard running. I look behind the marble counter and see Jungkook sliding in, almost tripping. "Why'd you yell?" He looked at me, confused. I showed him my hand, his eyes widened upon seeing the dark red spot.
"I just burned my hand a little, nothing too big"I said, before he started to get worried, or at least I thought. "Let me help you fix that" he told me, walking over to the cabinet.
Jungkook took out a box labeled "Bandaids" and brought them over to me. He placed a wooden chair next to the one I was sitting on. I gave him my hand and layed my head back. I felt him wrapping the bandaid around my hand and smoothing it out once it was stuck to my skin.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome."
"I love you."
"I love you too, Noona."
—————————————
I've been trying to write this for a day or two now and I'm just gonna put it out.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.6K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
70.1K 3.2K 74
❤️
31.7K 666 77
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
48.7K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...