Horizons of Love✓

By RealityvsDreamss

⚠ Go through Readers' Reviews Section on page 2 and in end of part 40B , it 'll help you decide if story is w... More

About the Story
REVIEW BY READERS
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
NOTE(Very important and not regarding update)
Part 17
NOTE
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21A
Part 21B
NOTE(Point 3 updated)
Part 22
Teaser
Part 23A
Part 23B
Part 23 C
Part 23D
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30A
Part 30B
Part 31
Note[NOT TO BE IGNORED]
Part 32
Part 33 A
Part 33 B
FUN TEASER
Part 33C
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36A
NOTE
Part 36B
Part 36C
Part 37A
Part 37B
Part 38
Q & A
Part 39A
Part 39B
Part 39 C
Part 40 A
Part 40B

Part 20

10.2K 460 314
By RealityvsDreamss

Not proofread. Solly.

I would like to thank @suryakavi0912  for spreading this story among her followers. It has really helped me with readers. Thankyou very much Di. Thank you every single reader for your support. I love it.

Khushi was quite naturally craving jalebis much more intensely now.  Simply - 'because they were banned'. She had started late night studies again because baby was very active during nights, not letting her sleep at all. She had to compensate by taking long naps in afternoon and thankfully no one disturbed her sleep.Neither baby nor family. For once family was very very understanding. It was difficult to adapt but she fell in pattern in some days as she had to get acquainted with this habit once baby arrived. Arnav by God's grace had stopped pestering her about 'them' after anniversary talk. He had realized that he was cornering her too much. He still worked from home most of the time, going to office only for crucial meetings. Arnav planned to finish all his pending works along with crucial projects,ones that only he could handle so that he could take leave from 9th month itself. He too worked at night alongside Khushi, who prepared religiously for her exam. Competitive exams in India were much harder. He knew he hadn't needed to prepare so much for GMAT like she was doing for NET, though quality of courses after admission was another thing altogether. Arnav wanted to help her but he had no idea what these weird books named Abstract Harmonic Analysis, Homology Theory were about. In MBA he had done Applied Marketing Research and various other math subjects but never heard of these. To think now, it was stupid of him to assess that just because she was from Lucknow not foreign-educated like him, she had no brains! Quite contrary to common notion even Home Science students aren't the dumb ones but so called Harvard MBAs ,IITians  look down upon them as lesser mortals. Our society is so full of prejudices. He was slowly learning that these were all wrong, thanks to people like Khushi. 

They conversed rarely as Khushi had monosyllabic answer to his every question but he was happy that she was not averse to little assistance he provided her, here and there. Like she always drank the horlicks he prepared for her along with his coffee at night. She infact surprised him once by bringing in his coffee along with her cup of milk when he was so busy in his files that it skipped his mind.  Arnav really really respected Khushi for eating those filthy protein biscuits, saunth ke ladoo etc etc coz he had tried all those special 'pregnancy' supplements and they were really yuck!    

************************

Khushi was humming and wiping her wet hair after getting ready for school when she slipped. She screamed out loud in fear at the suddenness of it. Everyone who was present in living room but busy in their works turned when they heard her scream and literally saw her falling flat on her back. Arnav couldnt break her fall this time.He reached a second late. It was really breath-struck-in-throat moment. Panic turned him immobile with heartbeats pounding hard against his chest.He felt his legs would give in any moment. Khushi was benumbed and all were shocked.It had all taken place in a snap of finger. One moment she was coming to dining table and the next she was on floor. Arnav who was trembling, got out of his stupor, moved to blanked out Khushi and carried her to the bed.They immediately called the doctor. Not knowing the extent of damage. Everyone was hovering around, panicked and panicking her more. Khushi had become too scared. This was completely sudden and she was badly shaken. Garima was patting and consoling her as Khushi burst into sobs at the fear of what could have happened. She was not feeling any pain but was very scared for her baby. Buaji had just brought her a glass of water when  Arnav entered with Doctor. Everyone was robotic and silent as doctor did the thorough checkup taking her time. Baby was alright. Khushi was lucky that everything else seemed fine too.They can come to clinic if they wish but it wasn't required. Doctor seeing a very stressed Khushi said that it is over, no need to be so tensed but she should be more careful with herself. Its almost end of 6th month. It could have been dangerous. 

After she left, Arnav came down heavily upon her. He was shaken to core with this accident. He had so many times warned her to not wear jootis as she had slipped earlier too. Thankfully he had broken her fall that time. Khushi thinking it happened because of her clumsiness had ignored him then. She had thought that he was trying to insult her when he had brought footwear for her. She hadn't paid much attention and now had again slipped due to same jootis. It was by DM's blessing that nothing happened. Arnav was damn furious. It could have cost her life for God's sake! Anything could have happened. But this woman was too stubborn. He took her jooti and broke its sole in front of her and dumped them into wastebin and went out. Khushi felt ashamed and guilty so didnt speak a word. She knew it was her fault this time. Next morning as she was getting ready for school,  she found him before her with an ugly pair of shoes. Was he serious? They looked yuck. Arnav explained that she should wear these to minimize her chance of slipping. Khushi was bewildered. She had already taken out sandals(with nice grip) from her footwear collection and they even matched with her dresses unlike these hideous shoes. But from his expressions, she knew there was little scope, he wont relent but she tried to attack,

"You are owner of a fashion house and this is your fashion sense? I am going to school not to a soccer game. These shoes look so ugly with this suit. I won't wear them."

Seeing no effect, she tried to gain support, "Haina Buaji???"   ("Right Buaji?")

No response.Damn those jootis. It was their fault.

"I dont even like black. Let me wear these  sandals. See they have nice grip and look good too. Please Arnavji ".  Khushi batted her eyelids innocently then pouted, used all her tools but it didnt create the desired effect. He didnt budge. Finally she had to go to school in shoes only. For her baby.  

Arnav was still not happy. He was not out of what had happened yesterday, still in panic mode. She may have relented this time but she was still taking school bus despite his several requests and pleadings. He had no option but to follow her to school and back. Her feet had started showing signs of swelling but she didn't allow him to massage them. Her glares were back in two days. They are always back to square one! Dammit!!! He clutched his hair in frustration. All this was his fault, solely his. His inability to assist her in this crucial phase was making him more guilty and stressed. What if something happened in school? What if help didnt reach in time? What if she fell while climbing school bus before his own eyes? He needs to find some solution soon or he ll go mad in worry.

************************

Learning from her mistake,  Khushi was more careful now but still she kept stress at bay. Helped herself with jokes; happy company of NK, Payal and Anjali; and neighborhood kids. She wanted to enjoy her pregnancy and give birth to a happy child. 

Godhbharai preparations were going on in full swing and it was finalized for 27th February. Arnav-Khushi had argued regarding her daily conveyance when Payal raised her concern regarding the same. Khushi had already decided to use cab service. She could certainly use it,  with her increasing weight accompanied by back pain and swollen feet. Constant pressure on bladder was most frustrating cause she was either urinating whole day or was wet down there. Perpetually turned on! She didn't even know how it was possible in such sore state of her body. But her hormones were in their own world. They were literally raging and fogging her senses. She was becoming lustier day by day. She didn't refuse when Arnav again offered to help her ease her swelling with oil massage. She knew her intentions were not at all holy. With heat pack at her back  and Arnav's warm hands on her feet, she and her baby enjoyed it thoroughly. She wanted him to massage her body too but controlled herself.  Arnav had no idea that he was arousing her with a foot massage. He was not on that wavelength. But in somedays, he started getting doubts regarding her behavior. Why was she gawking at his body parts all the times? It made him uncomfortable and hard. He felt guilty for feeling all this after how he had behaved with her. He must be surely mistaken,he thought. She must be gazing there mindlessly,deep in her thoughts and he had misinterpreted it all. Why would she even think about it after his misbehavior! He dismissed his stupid thoughts with these arguments completely unaware of blazing inferno around him. Khushi had subconsciously started provoking him but even after getting clear indications , Arnav didnt have guts to directly ask her. And thus fire continued to blaze in his backyard while he kept sniffing for smoke in front.

**************

Godhbharai Ceremony was organised at 'Devyani Palace'. Arnav knew, Khushi was most beautiful woman in this world but pregnancy had made her even more beautiful.She was glowing and glowing and glowing some more. She looked very beautiful in her light weight yellow embroided anarkali with lots of stars shining over it. Decked in flower jewelry and mirroring her name completely- a bright and happy sunflower.His sun with his flower. He stood beside her, greeting and meeting all the guests both from her and his side. It helped in keeping up a nice facade of a happy family and also to keep Khushi free from all the stress and chaos of the function. Khushi oblivious to everything was busy undressing Arnav with her eyes, who was in black bandhgala with a yellow pocket square matching her dress. She will have him tonight, she decided and focused back on function.

It was sweet when ladies blessed her with gifts and whispered wishes about baby in her ears. It was emotional when Nani blessed them(all three), slid kangans selected by her daughter Ratna for her DIL. Khushi accepted those back because she knew her beautiful relationship with her lovely Ratna Maa, the third star in the sky was exclusive of her dynamics with Arnav, father of hee unborn. Arnav's eyes teared up at that. It was solace that she had no anger, resentment for his Maa, who had no role in him behaving like a monster. 

Mami did tika and aarti. Khushi wiped her tears with difficulty when her Babuji stood from his wheelchair and blessed her. Yeah he had made the progress of standing up some days back. Her baby was very lucky for her.

It was fun with silly dance performance of NK and Akash as pregnant ladies. It was rocking with fantastic performance of Payal and Anjali . Khushi couldnt help but groove at the upbeat fusion they had prepared.She ll surely dance on it after delivery.  It was yummy with fantastic food Arnav had arranged. Yes! She can give him itna credit but jalebis were missing. It was exciting with a great photo session she and baby had. She is gonna go through those amazing poses 1000 times. Baby bump was just the cutest thing in the world. Everyone was happy that Khushi was enjoying so much. She was really a bundle of energy. They were all tired by the end but the pregnant one was still bubbling. Baby was certainly going to be one very very active kid. Raizadas, though reluctant to admit, were glad to see Arnav smiling after months. Family bonds u see!

They returned home around 6. And everyone dead tired, decided to rest. Arnav Khusih moved to her room too. Arnav gave her a small gift wrapped box. Khushi didnt want any bad thing to taint this good day, so accepted it without fuss. She had herself brought a gift for Arnav. He may not deserve it but his baby did. She didnt want to ponder too much on her twisted logic and gave it to him before she changed her mind. Both opened their gifts. Khushi gifted him the framed picture of him holding her bump in sleep on a chair beside her bed that Garima had clicked. Arnav was deeply moved and amazed at the strength of Khushi's character. It was strange mix of unwavering grit to not change her stance yet gift him something so thoughtful. That she didnt need to restrain her feelings to keep him at bay. 

Arnav felt his gift was so small in front of her's . He had gifted her a sugarfree jalebi that he had managed to make after so many trials and errors.  Arnav assured her it was ok in taste, atleast according to him. Khushi ate it and found it was good. Jalebi was her jaan. She could enjoy it anytime. After a long break, this one felt like heaven. There was a note in box. Khushi wasn't sure if she should read it. What if it had declarations of love and all? She didnt want to spoil her mood. Though reluctant, she opened it and her eyes welled up as she read the single line note.Simple yet directly touching her deep buried 4 letter emotion. 

'Thanks for making me the luckiest man in this world,I really am sirf tumhari wajah se.'  

************************

Below 18 should stay away for their own good.

She composed herself and went to dressing table to remove the complicated flower jewelry she was wearing. Her eyes fell on his hot figure and she kept staring at him from the mirror enticing him. Atmosphere changed from emotional to sexual in a jiffy. 

Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai... Madhoshiyan Hai
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan
Dekhti Hai Jis Tarah Se Teri Nazrein Mujhe
Main Khud Ko Chupaao Kahan

Like moth to flame,  Arnav was near her in next second, to help her as she couldnt stretch much with huge belly. After removing her jewelry, Arnav couldn't help run his hands on her bare back. His fingers on tiny hairs at the back of her neck, that fleeting touch sent a delicious tingle down her body, successfully snapping her long kept control. Arnav(Menaka) broke her(Vishwamitra's) penance. 

She turned back and pulled him to her in a fierce pull. Khushi was suffering with frustration of months now. She stared at him for a few seconds trying to convey what she wanted. Arnav got the signal perfectly, afterall they both were attuned in this field from their first encounter in Sheesh Mahal. 

Baahon Mein Teri Yun Kho Gaye Hai
Armaan Dabe Se Jagne Lage Hai
Jo Mile Ho Aaj Hum Ko Door Jana Nahin
Mitado Saari Yeh Duriyan
Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan Hai

They both lunged at each other like animals. Next, their tongues were dueling  with each other with hands roaming everywhere. His junior was stroking her belly, Khushi desperately wanted it few inches below (not near his real junior). She was moving restlessly against him, her nails scratching him everywhere, arousing them both some more, if it was even possible. Arnav's hands started moving from her back to her sides and then to her breast leaving a trail of fire. When both his hands pressed her swollen nubs lightly, Khushi moaned so loud in his mouth at this delicious pressure that he shivered with her. Both had goosebumps rising on their skin, increasing sensitivity to heights, sending current down south. Khushi was on verge of an orgasm with just this. 

Arnav's hands started moving down and when they reached her swollen belly, he crashed into real world and stopped. What the hell was he doing? It was not safe for Khushi. He was being so selfish again, putting her life in danger. She is hormonal but he has to behave responsibly here. He detached her from himself ignoring the pleads of his highly aroused body. He looked at her to find her glaring at him with murder. 

Arnav tried to explain that they should stop as it wasn't safe for her and baby. Khushi who had already talked to Doctor blasted at him. He had no idea what she was going through. She started crying in exasperation. Arnav tried to calm her down but she wasn't listening. He offered to help her with his hands, mouth but Khushi was completely frustrated. She pushed him in annoyance. She wanted him inside her. Her body was itching for it. How difficult was it to understand this simple thing? But this good-for-nothing man was a chicken!! Even Doctor's approval was not enough for him. She ll see how he ll cool himself down. She had heard somewhere, it was more painful for men, right? Let him be in that sorry state!!!  

Arnav knew that in this sexually charged atmosphere. with his wife ready to explode, it wasn't brave to go to sleep. Who knows what may come flying, hitting his head. So to distract himself from his now throbbing lower half, painfully strained in his pants, he did what he was best at. He  walked to the table as nonchalantly as possible, opened his laptop and started working!!! 

Khushi who was determined to get some action was flabbergasted at his guts. What the hell!!! This man arghh!!! She was now going mad in fury. She didnt feel ashamed even for a second because she was not wrong. It was all his baby's doing and she is not going to suffer any longer. Her eyes were scorching his back, he knew but kept going. He has to be in control. He can't harm her again. 

Khushi finally lost it and tapped his shoulder, when he turned sideways from his chair to look at her, she put forward her demand in most crude manner ever. "I want this", she pointed to his umm you know what. Arnav was mortified. His reflex was to shield his already aroused 'this' with his hands. But Khushi didnt even flinch. She stood there with hands folded across her breast, daring him to say no.  She was demonized, she had no idea what she was doing. Her mind told her it was her right.Even doctor told her to go for it and not remain stressed. She was itching every damn where because of his baby so she should get it. Arnav was like What the F**k!!  She repeated her sentence again, lest it wet through his head. Arnav now stood up. 

K : "Get on the bed" 

A : "WHAT!!!!"

K:  "I said GET ON THE BED!!!" 

A:  "Tumhara dimag kharab ho chuka hai. Main jaa raha hun yahan se." Khushi blocked his way. ("You have lost your marbles. I am leaving")

A :  "What do you want?" 

K :  "I want SEX!!!" she was almost shouting, irritated at his fake dim-wittedness.

 A : "Shhh. Dheere bole." ("Lower your volume")

K :  "Nahi!"

Arnav trying to reason with her, cupped her cheeks, "Khushi baby look at my state. It is already difficult to control and you are making it worse. Tumhe chot lag gayi to?"("What if it hurts you?")

"Aap doctor se zyada akalmand ho? Jab vo keh rahin hai its safe. It means it is SAFE!!!"("You know more than doctor? When Doc says it is safe then it is SAFE!!!")

Khushi explains her conversation with doctor to him and Arnav also thinks that yes he is being too paranoid and raising her BP. Why was he fearing too much when doctor said it was okay and making her desperate. Finally they both were on same page and same bed. 

After impatient yet long foreplay and just before 'what Khushi's desperately waiting for' Arnav again chickened out, "Khushi...I am scared...I...I dont want to hurt you or baby." 

To do or not to do that's the question.🤣🤣🤣🤣      

Khushi rolled her eyes at that. She really really wanted to bang his head somewhere but dealt very patiently with him. "Kuch nahi hoga. Lets do it slowly. Okay? " ("Nothing will go wrong")

Soon with every passing minute Arnav realized that he was being too tensed about it. They did it slowly and carefully in the beginning as he had thought but soon lost themselves to the passion and the natural rhythm. 

Yeh Pal Hai Apna Tu Is Pal Ko Jee Le
Sholon Ki Tarha Zarah Jal Ke Jee Le

Pal Jhapakte Kho Na Jana
Chuke Karlo Yakin... Na Jane Yeh Pal Paaye Kahan
Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan Hai

Needless to say, they were at for a long time, not at all tired, charged up without Revital, while everyone else slept selling horses after huge function of godhbharai, missing out the stellar natural rhythmic dance performance of baby's parents. 

**********************

Arnav wiped sweat from her forehead and kissed it. She was dead tired but peaceful and happy. Now back in his flirting mood,he was going to tease Khushi if baby was satisfied or wanted more. But just then his propped up elbow that was supporting his posture all this while, gave way. His smirk turned into grimace and he let out a painful shriek. His whole right side and back was throbbing in pain after being in same posture for hours. Khushi who had just closed her eyes to sleep, turned her neck to know what was wrong. Arnav, groaning in excruciating pain explained it to her. Khushi understood it well and brought pain reliever. While helping him with spray, she couldn't control her giggles. Bada strong banta hai!("pretends to be so strong") Arnav glared at her clearly getting the reason behind her giggles. Here he couldn't move his body all thanks to her and she was laughing at him. 

"Ahhh!!!    Yeh tumhari zid ki wajah se hua hai!!"(whimpering in pain, "It happened because of your stubbornness")

"Haan. Aur aapki high-rise to jaise underground thi na? Salaam to koi aur thok raha tha.?"("Yeah right? You soldier was asleep not at all saluting me? ")  She didnt hold back.

"Khushi!!!" Arnav did not expect this reply at all. He had no idea what had happened to Khushi. She had lost all filters,literally. Who is this lioness? Nowadays she had answers ready for everything.  Even in this field, where he thought he still held the reins. What has pregnancy done to her?   

After ten minutes,he still kept on grumbling about pain,posture and little space and blah blah. Khushi who was trying to sleep was getting irritated now. Ek ye aur ek iska bacha. Dono ne khoon pi rakha hai!!! Ab bacha shaant hua to ye shuru ho gaya.(This man and his child both are after her sleep. Now when baby slept, he started)

"Chupchap so jaiye. Thodi der mein thik ho jayega, itna shor machane ki zarorat nahi hain. Agar humein gussa aa gaya to niche gadde par phenk denge aapko...fir zor zor se chillana wahan kone mein" ("Just shutup and sleep. Spray will start working in sometime. Dont make mountain out of molehill or you ll be lying down on floor next.")

Arnav didnt make any sound any longer for he knew pregnant Khushi se panga nahi lena hai. He should enjoy bed for today as again from tomorrow he has to sleep on floor. Fu** his bad karma.

PRECAP :

Doctor who was trying her best to stop Khushi's bleeding, was completely fed up with Arnav's shouts and threats. She pulled out her gloves, when his shriek on seeing more blood, almost shook her hand. That's it. This man was getting on her nerves.

"Not a word more! Or  I ll throw you out. I am trying my best here and your tantrums are not helping me at all. I am not doing it for the first time so shut your damn mouth.  Dont you dare threaten me! Agar kahin aur karana hai to abhi le jao. Mera haath thoda sa hil jaata to critical bleeding ho jaati. Your shouting is making it worse here. So just go and wait outside. Kirti, I ll handle here, you take him to the nursery."

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO NOTE THAT THIS PART DOESN'T CHANGE THEIR EQUATION NOR KHUSHI HAS FORGIVEN HIM. ALSO, KHUSHI HAS NOT USED HIM AS SOME OF YOU MAY THINK. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO READ IT AGAIN TO CLEAR ANY SUCH MISCONCEPTIONS. 

GO AHEAD AND JUDGE KHUSHI IF YOU MAY LIKE. BUT THIS IS HOW SHE IS AND IT IS NOT GONNA CHANGE. IF YOU DONT LIKE HER BOLDNESS ITS OK WITH ME. WE ALL ARE DIFFERENT AND SO CAN HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS WITH DIFFERENT ATMOSPHERE AND CULTURE AROUND US.  YOU WANNA JUDGE ME FOR THIS, YOU ARE WELCOME. 

BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IF PEOPLE REFRAIN FROM USING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE OTHERWISE I AM ALL FINE WITH CONTRASTING VIEWS TOO.  AND YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO SHARE THEM. NOTHING MORE TO SAY, NO EXPLANATIONS. 

IT IS NOT EASY TO OFFEND ME, SO DONT HOLD BACK OR SUPPRESS WHAT YOU BADLY WANT TO SAY ABOUT IT.

VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT AND COMMENT TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS.

I KNOW I HAVE BEEN IRREGULAR AND I HAVE SAME OLD PATHETIC REASON BEHIND IT. LEKIN KYA KAREIN...I CAN JUST BE SORRY ABOUT IT BUT NO PROMISES.

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME OUT TO READ THIS UPDATE.(SOMEONE TOLD ME NOT CALL IT 'CRAP'😁 ).

THANKS ANYWAYS AND PLEASE BE SAFE. LOVE ALL.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
182K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
99.2K 6.6K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...
49.1K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...