HADES HAS A SON | 𝐏𝐉𝐌 *D...

jiminthighsss által

"Hades. You've created a monster that you can no longer control." Több

XIII

Prologue

30.4K 1.3K 853
jiminthighsss által

Read in dark mode

•   •   •

summary

Long ago, an infamous Greek tale was carved into wet clay tablets, telling the battle of Hades, the God of the underworld and his son, a merciless demigod. It all began with a mistake, one that would change Greece forever. Hades, father of two daughters, has one regretful affair with a mortal. His lover then gives birth to their son, Jimin. Half God, and half Human. Upon expectation, Hades and his lover do not last long, and leave one another with anger in their hearts. Angry from this all, Hades decides to punish her, and takes their son to the underworld, where a monster is created.

Hercules, son of Zeus

Jimin, son of Hades

Amara, a Greek mortal

Things to keep in mind

I will always refer to Jungkook as Hercules. Jimin will keep his name since he is not based on a true Greek deity. In Greek Mythology, Hades has two daughters and no sons. He envy's his mighty and powerful brother Zeus, who is father to Hercules.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

727 83 32
It started with a DM and now I broke every glass item in my home just like I broke his glass heart. |Glass Heart: having a heart that breaks easily|
1.4K 39 17
BTS were sired by Greek gods but they do not know that. They know nothing about this since their now parents haven't told them and will never tell th...
113K 4.3K 40
❝JIMIN. YOU ARE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!❞ She wanted to fix him. He wanted to break her. ______________ [16/06/2018] #4 - #pjmff #66 - #jiminff #229...
442K 26.4K 21
✅ "How could you love someone who tried to kill you?" ♔ mentions mental illness + graphic references Highest ranking : #11 ParkJimin