BTS Imagines

By BTSxFantasy

-not dirty no smuts -request-hold -read my other stories -A Year with BTS More

Note
I missed you-Jungkook
I love you-V
Note!
Rap Monster
Short Imagines
NOTE PLEASE READ
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Rap Monster
HELLO AGAIN
I love him - V
Rap monster
Jungkook
{request closed}
yooo
Im gone lmao

J-hope The Dance

7.7K 166 5
By BTSxFantasy

Today is the school dance, yet I don't have a date, neither does my crush J-Hope, I have liked him since we met 2 years ago, we are friends, as in best friends, but I don't think I should confess to him yet.
----JHOPE POV------
School dance, nothing to wear, and no date great! Well I was planing on asking my best friend _____, since I have liked her for 2 years, but if I do, I might mess up our friendship.
"J-hope just do it, tell her how you feel, no but what if...."
Jungkook: " If what?"
"Nothing"
Jk: "any way I don't have a date to the dance I am gonna ask ________, wish me luck!"
"Noo! I mean, don't"
Jk: "Wae?"
J-hope sighs and says.
-----------yourpov------
I am just going to confess I am gonna go to there dorm, and tell him, yes ______ do that, tell if he rejects you just wall away.

----at the dorm----
I have the key to there dorm, because I am around there a lot, sometimes I wait for them at there door.
I opened it and heard J-hope talking to Jungkook, he said.

-----j-hopes pov----
JH: "because I like ______, no I love her. the day we looked into each others eye I fell in love, I may not be the one she wants, but I know that I want her, I am going to tell her how I feel and if she rejects me, I hope we can still be friends."

-yourpov-

JH: "because I like ______, no I love her. the day we looked into each others eye I fell in love, I may not be the one she wants, but I know that I want her, I am going to tell her how I feel and if she rejects me, I hope we can still be friends"

I heard what he said, my eyes started tearing, I was frozen, so happy!

-j-hopespov-

JK: " No need to tell her hyung, just turn around" he said as he pointed behind me.

JH: "_______, ummm uhhhh, *sighs* I guess I ruined our friendship then" I said looking down with tears forming.

" J-Hope, I don't know what to say, and you didn't ruin our friendship, you made it into something more important!"

JH: "so what are you saying?" I said while wiping my tears away.

"I love you too J-Hope, the day we met I have loved you, and still do, I came here to confess but no need, I love you J-Hope!" she said while coming up and giving me long hug

I hugged her back, I love our hugs, it makes me feel warm and loved like never before, I pulled back and said

JH: " so _______ will you go to the dance with me?"

"As long as I am going to be with you then yes!"

JH: " I love you babe!" he said while hugging me.

"You didn't ask me to be your girlfriend yet"

JH: " well ____ will you be...."

She cut me of with a kiss, pulled out and said

"There is your answer"

----------------------------------------------------so what did you guys think?
I really like this one
So nervous I have an exam tomorrow!!!! Wish me luck love ya'll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
451K 30.7K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
202K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season