Slender Mansion Maid

By Elemental_Witch

"In a fight to the death at dinner time who would win? Jeff, Jane, Dr.Smily, Grinny, E.J., Masky, or our huma... More

Dinner
Monday
Spicy little maid
Hide-In-Dare-Seek
Duty Calls.... Literally
Casket Maker
I'm Going To Dieeeeee
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......
Hey
Daddy
Everyday
Controlling Men Since Forever
Sunday is my Fun-day! (A.K.A Day Of Worship)
Stirring Up Horomonal Female Trouble
Ze-Bruh
Dude
Just Dance It Will Be Okay Da Da Da Doo
Rug Burns! (No I am not roasting a rug)
Games
Zalgo
Babes
Everyone Reacts Differently
Everyone Reacts Differently Pt.2
Little Bit
L.J. & L.Jill
Lights Off
Inklings
Pranks
Good, Bad, and the Dirty
Point of No Return
Irena, That Bitch
Dates Not The Gross Fruit
The Pale Man's Mansion
Boy's Will Be..... Girls??
Boy's Will Be.... Girls?? Pt.2
Party Business
Mr. & Mrs. Black
The Attic
Letters You Know, from the Alphabet
Mr.Hyde
One Year After
Who Stole The Cookies!?
Dope and Water Mix Well
Whenever Something goes Bad in Your Life Yell, "Plot Twist!"
Impossible
Kisses
Getting Down With the Sickness
THANK YOU
Sneak Peek Into Next Book

Still hate Irena

682 21 20
By Elemental_Witch

Sleep I want sleep. Or death. I am cool with dying anytime the big honcho above all of the other Gods is like, 'Yep time for you to choke on your garlic bread.' I will be ready for it. A knock rattles my door.

I keep quiet. Maybe they will just go away. Another violent knock rattles the door.

"Get up!"

I stay quiet and turn over a loud crash rattles the house from upstairs. I don't want to know what that is. Someone pokes my arm, I turn over to see Splendor's smiley face. I smile and tug him into the bed with me. He snickers.

"Slendy told me to get you, and Offendy could not do it, so yep!"

He says in a hushed voice. Last week he beat Jeff on the ceiling repeatedly for slapping my buttocks. Slender then had to clean it and Jeff was getting treatment from Dr.Smiley who stabbed him with a needle. In all of the wrong places. I do think that doctor is in the worst condition, intelligence and rage.

"I don't want to do anything today."

"Bruno Mars, great music artist."

I snigger as I sigh patting his coat. Splendor has always been a best friend to me. He fights for me and always gives me a smile, even on his darkest days. Kinda creepy not going to lie.

Splendor leaves the room as I get ready. I walk downstairs to see a table full of people and food. I adjust my vest around my chest. That rhymed.

"Well look at the little flower, up to collect the light of the setting sun?"

"Need to collect a good source of vitamin D, because nobody here has the amount I need."

Offender walks past me holding his hand over his chest.

"Sticks and stones."

He has a scarf around his neck and his trench coat on. He looks like a hipster all he needs are glasses and a coffee.

"Setting a fashion trend old man?"

"Oh yeah, of course. You could say it quite," he unties the scarf to show my bruises and red marks, "nippy out."

I shut my mouth as he smirks and ties the long grey scarf back around.

"I personally don't mind but I don't know about my brother."

"Heal yourself!"

I whisper yell.

"No these are my trophies of pleasure baby."

He whisper yells back at me. Slender walks out of the kitchen with a coffee pot and pours a large mug for L.J. I smile as L.J. tries to take the pot, but Slender smacks him with a book. Slender nods his head in my direction.

A skinny assed girls trots out of MY kitchen laughing giddily. My smile disappears and I go to clean up the living room. I just pick up the things lying around until everyone begins to eat.

I stand there near the table waiting for them to finish. They talk quietly and laugh amongst themselves I catch a few things of food flying around the room. Irena and Slender talk about things that happened two centuries ago. Kinda feel left out of the loop.

"Remember that time in 1912? When you were supposed to marry me and start our own lineage?"

Slender nods and I stare at a large bowl of red juice listening to their chatter.

"You left me though to run away with that whore at the whore house. What was her name? Nal? Noral?"

"Norma Whitman, orphaned daughter who practiced witchcraft. Was murdered by a man who claimed he loved her. Yes I remember."

"She killed herself I thought?"

"In a way, she stabbed herself by using herself as a voodoo doll, to kill him, Eric Taniman."

"But I thought-"

"I tire of this subject, I will be in my study."

Slender gets up and excuses himself from the table. Offender bites into his oatmeal covered toast. That is once again burnt. He can cook a gourmet meal but can not make toast. Splendor drinks some orange juice and Trender stabs at a few grapes on his plate.

I bite my cheek. Norma Whitman, as that name passes my mind I feel a tug of familiarity, a tug of my past. I was Norma Whitman, he has always seemed to find me, one way or another. A whore too? Wow. I guess I am just a slut. At least I'm a hot one.

~~~~

"Rose!"

"Huh?"

"You have done absolutely Jack shit!"

"Sorry I'm just in thought."

Jane throws a towel at my face. She puts dishes away to assist me. I don't have much to do, but I don't want to do it. I'm kinda just sitting on the counter swinging my feet.

"You need help Rose."

"What I'm the most normal person here!"

"Our normal is crazy, murderous, cannibalistic, and demonic you are the least normal here."

I hum and nod at her, balling up the towel and tossing it aside.

"Touche."

I smile as she gives me a hug. BEN trots in smirking.

"Hey ladies if you two are going to go down on each other, put me in between."

"Maybe we would, if you weren't so small."

Jane growls and BEN's smirk grows.

"Hey baby my package is large."

I scoff.

"I have seen packages bigger than you."

Jane laughs so hard she falls on her butt. BEN glares at me with his black eyes.

"You shouldn't have-"

"Got a problem?"

Offender stands in the doorway leaning, BEN growls.

"She's being a bitch!"

"What female isn't?"

Offender retorts.

"The young ones!"

I shout. BEN glares at me still.

"I should make you suffer."

"Hey tiny take a hike."

Offender waves him away and he disappears, Offender has gained the respect from most of the guys here. I couldn't imagine why.

When it is just the three of us in the room, Jane growls.

"People are going to start thinking you have a soft spot for us, you better chill."

"I know more about the G-spot then soft spots."

Jane and I roll our eyes and look at each other. Offender becomes fleshy, his hot human form, pulls gloves out of nowhere.

"Come on babe, let's get outta here."

He smirks and Jane growls.

"No."

"Wasn't talking to you but if you wanna bang later, hit me up."

"She needs to be here! Working."

"Yeah no, not today."

He retorts with an 'I know more than you' look. I sigh and hug Jane then jog upstairs to my room. Slender is in my room.

"Are you leaving?"

I nod and close the door. I take off my vest and toss it aside.

"Gonna go out, away from Irena."

He scoffs.

"Rose you are being immature about this, if you want to have me first you should open your legs."

"You are no better than Offender!"

He stands up and stands in front of me as I slide a long sleeve form fitting black shirt over my head.

"No, I am better, in bed, as a life partner, and in status."

"Meh he can play violin, cook, and takes control."

"He's a whore."

"We all are. Welcome to the Mansion! We all sleep around murder and eat! Now how long are you staying?"

He sighs as I take off my pants sliding on my short black button up skirt.

"You look like you're asking for it."

"Oh honey I am."

I walk out and leave him behind. I let out a breath of air I had been holding. I get shoved over the railing of the stairs. I land on my back, gasping for air. Offender stands there awkwardly as if he can't do anything.

"Take the stairs next time."

"Noted!"

I hiss. He picks me up and jogs me outside, he sets me oh the ground next to a black motorcycle, Harley Davidson, so pretty. Offender sits down and then smirks at me. I feel red on my ears.

"Why can't you drive a minivan or something?"

"Ah, well I wanted one but they ran out and they wanted to get rid of this old beast."

"I should have worn shorts."

I step over the bike and Offender whistles at me, I slap his arm. He grabs my thighs and pulls me closer.

"You're my bitch today, get close flower."

He wraps my arms around himself and starts the motorbike. I squeeze him to me whenever he speeds up. He likes to stop randomly at high speeds then slams on the brakes.

"Not a good way to smash dickhead."

"Let's go have fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984 85 21
- Cover made by Mystical_Panda! - A Creepypasta story, My oc, DO NOT STEAL! His life use to almost be perfect, well, besides the fact were he was nev...
399K 9.7K 47
《1st Place in Sally category - Fall Awards 2016 | Admin's Choice - CreepyPasta_Awards》 "You can't leave the horror behind; it's a part of you." Sally...
595K 8.1K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...
18.1K 406 64
(Y/N) doesn't remember anything in her past. All she remembers is her name and the person who helped her in the past, Cole. What's behind her past? W...