Dreams: Rewritten | Ninjago R...

By WriterAgreste

[Major editing in process] In the land of Ninjago, people aren't always good, some are bad, others can fit i... More

Standing At Cliff's Edge
To Leave Behind
Paper On The Wind
Razed With The Rubble
A Rude Awakening
Not All Who Slither, Lie
Perfect Recipe For Mischief
In For A Shock
Few Centimetres Apart
Unwilling Rollercoaster Rides
Between Sons & Fathers
Eyes of White-Hot Flame
Into The Serpent's Den
From Bad To Worse
Actions Have Their Consequences
Ninja ''Survive'' Real Life
Landlubbers Beware
Danger of the DoppelgΓ€ngers
Speed, I Am Speed.
Woes of Finite Youth
What Broken Bones?
Paper Beats Rock
Retrieving The Scroll
Within The Undercurrent
It's MiCole Jackson!
Ticking Life Away
Sweet Tea
Rebooted: The Bacteria Strikes Back
Storm of Emotion
Bruised
Storytime With Acidicus
The Digiverse
Arcturus
Space Ninja
Farewell
Purity, Virtue & Innocence
An Invitation
Snake Obsessed Dude
Lightning Vs Earth
Sister Versus Sister
Secret Alliances
Slither As Fast As You Can
Power Thief
Escape Attempt
The Greatest Enemy: Fear
Fight For Peace
The Moment He Waited For
Spooky Reasons
Ronin, I've Come To Bargain
Spooky Scary Temple
Ice-Scream
Writers of Destiny
It's a Trap
Utterly Riddled
Reverse
Queen of the Waves
Tea Time
Hi & Good Bi
Fame to Framed
Cat, Mouse & Fox
Behind Bars
Hexed
Checkmate
A ''Normal'' Day
Wishin'
Replacement Ninja Team, ASSEMBLE!
Nadakhan Will Pay
Day of the Departed
Memes and Ham Sandwiches
A Master's Secret Revealed
Blackout
Scrap Thieves
A Slow-Mo Fight
Attack on Temple
Risky Decisions
Stop, Wait a Minute
The Boiling Tea- I Mean Sea
It's Rewind Time
Enter Princess Pasta Hair
Simps and Explosions
The White Oleander
I Have Changed, Like You
You've Been Hacked
Quiet Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
If She Breathes-

Sunglow Brilliance

4.2K 177 546
By WriterAgreste

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Amalee - aLIEz

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:31 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

A cowardly façade weaves into my voice

As I call for war, blinded by this far-fetched noble cause

Although I had a choice, I believed the lies

But it's all a dream, ending when I open up my eyes

---

Remo appeared and looked up at the Stone Warriors above him. Besides the little snake was (Y/n), unconscious.

A few Warriors pointed at the silver snake, who went invisible, sneaking towards Kozu who was about to pick the Orange Ninja up. 

He appeared in front of Kozu's face and slapped him in the face. However, the Stone Warrior General didn't flinch and instead grabbed the snake, with the other Stone Warriors laughing at the helpless snake thrashing in his grip. 

Kozu tossed the snake over the edge, and as the little snake fell, he caught a glimpse of (Y/n), before he hit the water and everything went black.

---

A beam of light came from the Celestial Clock, striking the Stone Army camp.

 ''Behold, my final gift to you, Garmatron!'' The floating bacteria said to Garmadon, revealing a massive machine with a cannon.

''It's...it's beautiful.'' The Lord of Darkness replied, gazing at the massive weapon.

''We've retrieved your helmet, and a prisoner, my Dark Lord,'' Kozu said, bringing forth (Y/n), who was held back by two Stone Warriors. 

''Lloyd will defeat you.'' (Y/n) spoke, gritting her teeth.

Garmadon laughed, not taking the girl seriously. ''Orange doesn't seem to be your colour.'' He lifted her chin and forced to her bite an apple. ''I think it's time we try a different colour. Hand me the Dark Matter. I believe we've found our first test subject.'' 

A Stone Warrior came, holding a tray of the evil substance. They made her turn around, and one of the Stone Warriors used their hand to push her head into the box of Dark Matter.

(Y/n) thrashed around, trying to fight their grip. She stepped on one of the Warrior's feet but nothing happened. 

When she touched the Dark Matter, it was cold, chilling her to the core, washing away all of her bright colour, everything that she could remember. But it was strengthening her, the price paid for it was everything she'd ever known, leaving an empty shell of what she used to be.

There was still light inside, something that refused to give in. That was where Morro resided, thinking he could nothing to stop the spread of corruption.

''See you on the other side,'' The Master of Wind spoke. And that was the last of what (Y/n) remembered before her mind slipped into the darkness.

----

After invading the Stone Army's camp and finding it empty, the Falcon screeched.

''My Falcon friend wants to show us something,'' Zane said, and the flying mechanical bird showed them the Garmatron's tracks. 

''Whoa. That's one big weapon.'' Lloyd commented, seeing toppled trees.

''It appears to be heading toward the coast.'' The nindroid replied.

''But why? Wouldn't he try to use it on us?'' The Green Ninja asked.

''Not on us. On Ninjago. He always wanted to turn our world into his own image. Now we know how it will be done.'' Wu said.

''But if he starts turning things evil, the balance will shift and allow the Overlord to cross over into our world,'' Misako replied.

''Then we have to make sure that my father never fires that weapon.'' Lloyd told the others, and they followed the tracks, except for Doctor Julien.

Zane noticed that his father was panting. ''Father!'' 

''You go on without me. I'm an inventor, not a fighter. I'll only get in the way.'' His father replied.

''But what will you do?'' The nindroid asked.

 ''I'll be back at the Bounty waiting for you to return in one piece. But don't worry, a part of me will always be with you.'' Doctor Julien answered, putting a hand on his son's shoulder.

 ''Be well, Father,'' Zane replied, letting the Falcon land on his arm.

 ''Be safe.'' His father said, and the nindroid caught up with the others. Zane turned and waved at his father before following the tracks.

''Um, is anyone else thinking about how this might be our final fight together?'' Jay asked the others.

''Yeah,'' Kai answered.

''Of course,'' Zane replied.

''It's all I've been thinking about,'' Cole answered.

''We've come a long way. It wasn't that long ago when Sensei first found us.'' Kai told the others.

''Hey,'' Jay said, chuckling. ''You remember that time Kai thought he was the Green Ninja?'' He asked the others, making everyone except Kai laugh.

''That was quite the memory,'' Zane replied.

''He was so not,'' Cole added.

''Or what about when the Hypnobrai hypnotized Cole and we had to fight him?'' Zane asked the ninja and they laughed. 

''We should've just kicked his butt,'' Kai replied.

''Ha. You had to destroy my treehouse.'' Lloyd said.

''Or how about that time Sensei came out of the guts of the Devourer's belly,'' Zane said, making the others groan. ''Drinking Tea?''

''Oh, that was so gross!'' Cole exclaimed.

''Yeah. I thought he was a goner.'' The Lightning Ninja added.

Wu hit Jay with his bamboo staff. ''Wrong again, Mr. Emptyhead.''

The group then saw someone run in front of them, the group stopped the figure disappearing as quickly as they appeared. 

She could sense her prey, the hunters becoming the hunted. They were scared, which was good. 

 ''Whoa.'' Lloyd said.

''Something is wrong here,'' Cole spoke.

''Where? Where?'' Jay asked, looking around.

''Did I just see...'' Kai asked the others.

 ''I sense an evil presence,'' Zane told the others.

Suddenly, a blue hovering flame appeared, followed by more.  The group looked at the wisps, confused.

Someone used Spinjitzu on Cole.

Ring around the rosie

A pocket full of posies

''Ow, my jaw. That hurt!'' The Earth Ninja said.

Ashes, ashes

We all fall down

''What is that?'' Jay asked the others, scared as he heard the creepy voice.

Ring around the rosie

What do you suppose we 

can do to fight the darkness

In which we drown?

The voice was haunting, chilling them to the bone.

Ring around the rosie

This evil thing, it knows me

Lost ghosts surround me

A girl dulled to grey appeared. She opened her eyes, showing her violet depths.

''I can't fall down.'' She finished with an evil smile on her face.

''(Y/n)!'' The boys shouted, seeing the corrupted girl.

''That is no longer (Y/n),'' Wu told them.

''What did he do to her?'' Kai asked the sensei.

 ''He must've used the ultimate weapon to turn her into his own evil image,'' Misako answered. (Y/n) growled.

''Garmadon must have sent her to slow us down. We have to stop them from firing that weapon.'' Wu told the others, holding them back.

(Y/n) swung her weapon, a long chain with a weight on the end.

''What are we supposed to do? Use our Elemental Powers on her?'' Cole asked.

''No! I don't want to hurt her.'' Jay replied.

 ''Jay's right. We just have to find a way to keep her from—'' Kai was interrupted by (Y/n) hitting him with her weapon. ''Hurting us.''

 ''Well, we should think of something before Garmadon fires that weapon,'' Zane replied.

''Lloyd, you go up ahead with Sensei and Misako, while we take care of (Y/n),'' Cole told the Green Ninja.

''But you said you'd always be behind me,'' Lloyd said, looking at the Earth Ninja.

'' We will be. We'll catch up as soon as we can.'' Kai replied.

Jay used Spinjitzu but was caught by the corrupted girl. ''Oof. That hurt.''

''The Ninja are right. We must go.'' Wu told Lloyd.

''We'll still be behind you, son,'' Misako added, and the three left. 

Cole grunted and grabbed the chain of her weapon.  ''Not so fast, sweetheart. This dance ain't over.'' He swung her into the air, getting the weapon out of her grasp. She flipped away from him, growling. 

''Triple Tiger Sashay!'' Cole shouted, running forward. (Y/n) outstretched her palm, and he stopped midair. She then grabbed his wrist and flipped him over her back, kicking him into the others. 

---

(Y/n) had Cole wrapped up in the chains of her weapon.

''This is not good!'' Cole said, struggling.

''We have to help them,'' Kai told the others.

''Tell that to her, It's four against one and I think she's winning!'' Cole replied.

''Perhaps we can use our Elemental Powers, but without hurting her,'' Zane said, using his ice to break the chain. 

''I like it. Let's do it!'' The Earth Ninja replied.

''Cole, can you blind her for a sec?'' Jay asked Cole.

''Thanks to you, sure thing.'' The Earth Ninja replied, using his elemental blade to blow dust in the girl's direction. 

''My eyes! I can't see!'' (Y/n) shouted, covering her eyes.

 ''Kai, quick. Cut that tree!'' The Lightning Ninja told the Fire Ninja.

''No problem,'' Kai replied, using his elemental blade to shoot fire, making a tree fall.

''I know where you're heading,'' Zane said, using his blade to freeze the tree, trapping the corrupted Orange Ninja in an Ice dome. 

 ''Sorry, (Y/n). This club just became boys only.'' Kai said and the boys went to join the others.

---

''He is the Green Ninja,'' Kai spoke, walking forward.

''You will not...take...'' Garmadon tried to talk.

''Fight him!'' Lloyd shouted to his father.

 ''...my son...'' Garmadon said.

''Your father is...gone!'' The Overlord said, overpowering Lloyd and throwing him like a ragdoll. 

''Lloyd!'' Wu shouted.

''My son!'' Misako shouted.

The Overlord laughed while pointing the cannon at him. ''You were always so...green.'' The formerly floating bacteria pushed the button, but the Destiny's Bounty, steered by Zane's Father, took the hit.

''I may not be able to fight, but I can fly!'' Doctor Julien said, jumping off the flying ship. The ship crashed behind him as he readjusted his glasses.  ''That went well.''

''Enough! We don't need to waste our time with their pestering. We'll go to Ninjago City to finish this once and for all!'' The Overlord shouted, creating a portal to Ninjago City. 

(Y/n) appeared from out of the trees, going towards The Overlord. The boys looked at her, ready to fight. She stopped, her violet eyes flickering to their normal (e/c). 

Meanwhile, Morro was helping her fight the darkness, keeping the last bit of light within her safe from the corruption. 

Her eyes became their normal colour, and she blinked, looking at the metamorphosed Overlord. A silhouette of a fox appeared behind her. She narrowed her eyes at the evil bacteria, and sparks appeared around her feet.

She was lifted into the air as a blinding orange light began to appear, making them close their eyes. When they opened their eyes however, she was gone but left a message in the sand.

It is time I go.

---

(Y/n) jolted out of bed, sweat beads running down her forehead. She looked to the side, seeing an empty packet of tea bags with the box showing a picture of someone sleeping.

Everyone you love is part of a dream, but the question is, do you wake up?

Don't worry, you will return to Ninjago.

But for now, just sit back and take in what you just read. :)

As always, don't forget to vote, comment and share this story if you love it!

Any questions?

Have a great day or night, wherever you are.

See ya, Bookworms. <3

WriterAgreste, over & out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 296 37
Hey guys! This is my first book and i wanted it to be fun so why not create a truth or dare cause i've seen so many of these why not make one myself...
763 26 28
"How long do you think you can keep him safe? How long until Ice diminishes and Fire uproars? Is Aspen as safe as you think? Darkness doesn't go away...
37.4K 1.2K 47
π™ˆπ™Šπ™π˜Όπ™‡ π™Šπ™ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™Žπ™π™Šπ™π™” [first book in the π™Žπ™Šπ™‰π™‚π™Ž π™Šπ™ π˜Ώπ™€π˜Όπ™π™ƒ series] Nine teenagers in high school - completely normal, that is, u...
32.2K 588 22
**CURRENTLY EDITING** jay has been watching over (y/n) for a while, i guess you could say he was stalking her..following her. (y/n) didn't have anywh...