The Sister Ouran High School...

FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... Еще

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

Rescuing Yourself

14.3K 397 113
FreeFlyer68

   " Y/n~Chan! "

   " Y/n~Chan! "

   ' Why does my head hurt? '

I felt the warm ground on my back as I was laying on the ground. I moved myself to my side and sat up using my arm. I rubbed my eyes and opened them. I saw Honey sitting beside me. He looked worried. 

   " Honey~Senpai? "

   " I'm so glad you're okay Y/n~Chan! "

He leaped on me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and looked at the surroundings. We were still in the Ootori family facility. 

   " What happened? "

   " We were sucked into the water and taken through the pipe system here to this place. I carried you out of the water and you were knocked out. You hit your head on the wall as the water pulled us here. "

   " Oh, that's why my head hurts. "

   " Yeah. I was worried when you didn't wake up. "

   " Thanks Honey. We should probably start heading back. Was it this way? " I asked pointing in a random direction.

   " No, it's that way. "

Honey pointed in the complete opposite direction. I nodded and stood up. My vision got a little funny from standing up to quickly. My vision cleared and Honey stood up. He held my hand and continued to look at me with worry. 

   " Let me carry you Y/n~Chan. You just woke up. "

   " N-No it's fine. "

I felt red and shook my head. I started walking with Honey in the direction towards the direction Honey pointed out. We walked until we felt it start to pour. The rain got harder and Honey and I ran under a huge tree and waited there to dry and wait for the rain to let up.

   " This rain is getting heavier and heavier. "

   " Yeah, let's just rest under this tree for now. "

   " Sounds good to me. "

I sat on the ground and leaned against it. Honey sat in my lap and rested his head on me.

   " I was really worried about you Y/n~Chan. "

   " I'm sorry for worrying you Honey~Senpai. I didn't want to be knocked out. "

   " I know, but when we got out of the tube I was scared because you didn't reach the surface. I sawm down and saw that you were knocked out and it scared me even more. "

   " I'm sorry Honey. "

   " Just don't scare me again. "

He snuggled up to me and rested his head on me. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair and held him. It took a little while and the weather let up. I shook Honey awake and we stood up and continued walking. Honey decided to climb the trees and from there fly through the air. I laughed at his Tarzan act. 

   " Wait! Stop! "

   " That sounds like Haruhi. "

   " Y/n~Chan stay here until I say you can come out please. "

   " Okay. "

I saw Honey grab a vine and yell,

   " Takashi, Haruchan look out! "

He jumped off of the tree and swung into the clearing. I waited a few minutes until I heard Honey saying it was okay to come out. 

   " Oh, I forgot. Y/n~Chan come out! "

I walked straight and saw everyone standing around. I waved at them and walked further into the clearing.

   " Princess! "

Tamaki jumped on me and hugged me tightly. 

   " Oh my sweet daughter are you okay!? "

   " I'm fine Tamaki. Calm down. Iw as with Honey after all so I was fine. "

   " I'm never letting you out of sight again. "

   " Tamaki please I'm fine. " 

He let me go and we walked back to the main area in the facility. After changing into the uniform I handed the bathing suit and clothes back to Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru. Haruhi and I rode with Kyoya to our house. I collapsed on my bed and reminisced in the memory of my hand running through Honey~Senpai's hair. 

   ' It was really soft. '

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
My Wife kirariidol

Фанфик

232K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
60.8K 1.8K 26
Mikasu Hitachiin is the unknown older sister of the well-known Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. Being disliked by their parents she was forced to l...
12.3K 328 49
A slow-burn romance fanfic in where: The new student of Ouran Academy, (Y/N), finds out about the infamous Host Club after an awkward run-in with the...