Female Reader one-shots. (Tw...

honeypeachy11 tarafından

What the title says. Will take critiques and requests. Daha Fazla

Edward Cullen(Smut)
Jacob Black (Emotional, Fluff)
Emmett Cullen(Slight smut)
Jasper Cullen (Smut)
A/N
Carlisle Cullen (Smut)
A/N
Stefan/Vladimir x Annie (Smut/Fluff)
Seth Clearwater(Smut)
Seth Clearwater(Part 2/Fluff)
Jacob Black x Stella (Fluff/Part 1)
Jacob Black x Stella(Part 2/Smut)
Sam Uley(Smut)
Edward Cullen(Smut)
Edward Cullen Part 2 (Smut)
Jasper Cullen (Smut)
Jacob Black (Smut)
Hear me out(Poll)

Jasper Hale(Smut)

72K 599 1K
honeypeachy11 tarafından

Living alone. Being alone. Feelings one never wants to have. I enjoy very much actually. It gives me peace, calms me. I have been alone for around 160 years. I thought my life was planned. I would hunt 4 times a day, and nothing more. Well except a shower, even if we don't need them. For some reason, vampires never seem to get dirty. We neither sweat nor stink.

I was humming softly as I walked into a break of the trees, deep in the woods. I wasn't lost, nor was I ever. I was simply on a night walk. The moonlight shining brightly against the trees and my lovely
(s/c) skin. My dress covering most of my body, as well as my boots. My (h/c) hair covered my neck and framed my face.

I heard something in the distance. At first, I had brushed it off, believing it to be an animal. Yet for safe measures, I went to the nearest tree, squated, and ever so lightly, pushed off the ground. My body basically floating to one of the top few branches. Landing with a soft step.

I sat on the branch, happy it supported my weight. I looked up at the moon. It seemed bigger from the trees height. I sigh and play with a few leaves when I heard it again. There was another crunch in the leaves. It was closer now. I looked down, my eyes trailing the floor of the woods. Looking near trees and bushels of leaves.

I quickly got up and dropped down, landing gracefully on the ground beneath me. Speeding away and making it only a short distance before I let out a scream as I was pinned to the ground. A hand came over my mouth and another on my eyes. 2 more grabbed my hands and another 2, my feet. I struggled, they were obviously vampires.

They carried my struggling figure out of the woods and into a house. I was still writhing about in their arms. I finally took a hard bite to the hand over my mouth, a loud yelp from the body it was attached to. I was then dropped on the ground and I groaned.

I looked around, it was a fancy house, lots of windows. I quickly stood up. I looked at the 10 people in the room, one obviously a wolf. That putred smell filled my senses. "Don't be frightened." A woman with black hair spoke softly.

"Who are you people?" I stood my ground, yet they all stood a bit taller than me. If not alot actually. "We are the Cullens." A man with bleach blond hair spoke. "We are very sorry for the inconvenience but, our son here," He motioned to a guy with blond curly hair. "Has smelled you in the area while out hunting."

I stiffened when I looked at him. His scent filling my nose, my brain going dull and my pupils growing slightly. I looked away and back to the others. "My name is (Y/N). I am from (country/city)." I curtsied slightly and bowed my head.

"My name is Carlisle, this is my wife Esme, my daughters Alice and Rosalie. My daughter in law, Bella, and her husband, also my son, Edward. This is their daughter Renesme and her future suitor, Jacob," He gestured to the figure that smelled of a wolf. "My other 2 daughters, Alice and Rosalie, and my 3 sons, Emmett, Dean, and Jasper."

Jasper. I thought to myself, so that's his name. I nodded. "I shall be on my way. I will not please to stay longer." I start to exit when a hand grabs my arm. "We can't do that yet." Carlisle explains.

"What? Why not? You know who I am. I am no threat to your locals and I shall never be." I removed my arm from the ones grip, I believe it was Emmett, a bit intimidating if you ask me.

"We know who you are, yet we can not trust you." He softly spoke. "We will have Alice, Bella, and Rosalie to get some clothes, as you seem to have gotten a bit dirty." I look down. My white dress had splotches of mud along the bottoms.

"Fine." I grumbled and walked with the 3 girls to a room, with only clothes. An entire room. For clothes, shoes, and accessories. My jaw opened a bit. "I did that to when I first saw it." Bella laughed slightly.

"I think...blue is your color." She grabbed a baby blue camisole, a black pair of satin shorts and an oversized black sweatshirt. It smelled amazing. I slip into the clothes, them proceeding to put my hair in 2 french braids.

"Thank you" I smile softly, I stood and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked better than I have in the past 100 years. I look over at them, they were grinning like crazy. "What is it?" I look at them with a deathly glare.

They giggle "Oh nothing." Rosalie smirks, I roll my eyes. "Girl got attitude." Alice giggled while snapping her fingers.

"Can we go back downstairs?" I cross my arms over my chest and purse my hip. They nod and we leave to the downstairs and into the living room with everyone else, well 3 people were missing, Jasper, Esme, and Carlisle.

"Where are the others?" I spoke softly, as Renesme was sleeping on the couch, huddled with a sleeping Jacob. "They went out hunting. They'll be back in about an hour." Edward whispered.

Bella went and huddled up to Edward as they rested against each other. I smiled at the couple. Alice and me sat on the floor, she had brought 2 cups of blood, each mixed with a hint of wine. Delicious.

Rose sat with Em and we all watched the movie on the large screen.

A little later me and Alice finished our drinks so I toke it to get refills. As I was in the kitchen, Jasper walked in, he had blood around his mouth and his tounge poked out the collect bits that he could reach.

As I finished pouring the bits of wine in the cups Jasper looked up at me. "Is that my sweatshirt?" He chuckled lightly but quietly. I looked down at it. "I-I don't know. The girls gave it to me to wear..." I looked at the floor and played with the sleeves.

I started chewing on the string of the sweatshirt. I must have been nervous. He walked over and put his finger on my lips, slowly pulling the string out of my mouth. I looked up at him as he did it. He bit into his lip lightly, as his fangs still protruded from his gums.

I put my hand on his, taking the string and do the best I could to look seductive as I put it back in my mouth. That caused him to let out a husky breath, his hands touching my hips lightly. I shuddered, "Want to come watch the movie..?" I asked him softly.

He nodded and I grabbed the 2 cups. "Look who's back," Everyone looked up at him and either smiled or waved. We all sat back down, I handed Alice her drink and sat next to her and Jasper sat beside me. I took a few sips and then offered some to Jasper.

He took and a small drink and hummed silently. He then cuddled into me, his tall, lanky figure wrapped itself around my body. I started to chew on the string again as I ran my hand through his soft, curly, blonde locks of hair.

His arms rested around my waist, his head tucked into my neck slightly, suddenly, he grabbed the comforter and laid it over me and him, luckily Alice had her own.

He laid it so that most of our bodies were covered. His hand traveled lightly over the waist band of my shorts. His thumb playing with the elastic. I looked down at him on my shoulder. He just kept watching the movie.

His hands traveled a bit lower over top of my shorts. He got to my legs and rubbed my thighs a bit. I adjusted myself a bit more. He slipped his cold fingers just under the leg of my shorts. I clenched my cup, trying not to crush it.

He removed his hand and ran his cold fingers along the apex of my legs. I took another long sip of my drink. I could feel his cheeks tense into a smirk. His fingers played with the seam of the shorts that rested over my core. Tracing it lightly.

He then slipped his hand inside my shorts. Feeling the wetness of my panties as he hummed into my neck. Peppering light kisses. I then removed his hand from mg shorts, I set my drink down.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom, excuse me." I stood up, a sticky feeling in my center. I walked off the the bathroom and took a few deep breaths. I bit into my lip as I removed his sweatshirt. Feeling hot and bothered.

I heard the door open, close, then lock. I looked over at him. I frowned, "Why did you do that? Everyone was right there." I whispered in a whiney voice. He just smirked and came over, resting his hands on my lower back.

He then lifted his shirt over his head. I looked at his toned chest, tracing my fingers over every muscle, feeling him tense up. He pushed his chest into mine, making the silk fabric rut against my hardened nipples. I hummed and squeezed his arm.

He picked my up and set my on the counter, he hooked his fingers on my shorts. "May I?" He growled in a husky voice. I nodded, and from then on, we were like animals, lips locked in a rough kiss and clothes being removed by the millisecond.

He got on his knees in front me, pushing my legs apart and blowing his cold breath on my center. I moaned softly and he drove in. His tounge swirled in the wetness he knew he caused.

I gripped his hair and grinded against his mouth the best I could. He hummed, the vibration sending waves of shock through my body. I moaned, still staying quiet because of the others.

He then came up, taking one of my brests in his large hands, the other into his cold mouth, sucking and nipping. I moaned again, becoming a bit louder. I felt him start to prod at my entrance.

"W-wait.." I put my hand on his chest. "What baby? What is it?" He was still on a sex craz. "I haven't done this in a few decades.." I said shyly, he just chucked.

Slipping one finger in quickly, I choked on my words and dug my nails into his back. "Its ok baby girl, I'll take good care of you." I put his hand on my cheek and started to kiss along my neck again.

He pumped slowly and added a second and eventually a third. "Ja-Jasper." I moaned into his ear, caused him to groan as I bit into it. He removed his fingers, a whine leaving my throat.

He pushed my legs farther apart, lining up with my entrance. He took one last look at me, I nodded and he pushed in. I bit into his shoulder to hid my groan. He gripped my hips and steadied himself.

"Jesus fucking christ," he growled. "So fucking tight." He gripped harder onto my hips. I took a deep breath, "I'm ok, you can m-" I was cut off by a moan, my own moan. He moved before I even finished telling him to.

He didnt start of slow. He moved quickly and it felt amazing. My back arched and he picked me up, pushing me into the tiled wall. I felt the cold tiles against my back. I clawed his back as he rammed my into my he wall.

"Fuck baby, oh fuck yes." He moaned into my neck, making some of the hottest noises I've ever heard. I gripped his arm with one hand, and the back of his neck with the other.

"Jasper!" A loud shout followed by an amazing orgasm. My body tensed and arched off the wall. It was unexpectedly delicious. He pushed as deep as he could once more.

Cumming inside of me, he bit into my shoulder. Muffling his loud groan. We held still for a little bit. He set me down, my legs nearly giving out, my eye sight was blurred and I was dizzy. He helped my clean up and get dressed. Kissing my on the bite that he marked me with before putting his sweatshirt back on my body.

He picked me up and we went to his room, cuddling and watching movies for the rest of the night.

(Omfg that's 2167 words!!! My thumbs hurrrrrrrrt. Sorry. I've been busy with family problems. But I love all you guys!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 35.3K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.7M 298K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...