Kiski Khata?? |✔|

Av dYnAmIc_123

This is the book having my OS and TwoS on Raglak based on Sr track when Ragini's truth was exposed out... Mer

#The one that got away #1 Kiski Khata??
#Connection# 2 Kiski Khata??
#We Three-1# 3 Kiski Khata??
#We Three- 2# 3 Kiski Khata??
#I'll say Nothing# 4 Kiski Khata??
#You are mine# 5 Kiski Khata??
#Beware of me-1# 6 Kiski Khata??
#Beware of me-2# 6 Kiski Khata??
#A Serious Talk#7 Kiski Khata??
#What's the truth?# 8 Kiski Khata??
#Twist# 9 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine-1# 10 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine-2# 10 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine -3# 10 Kiski Khata??
#Self Realization# 12 Kiski Khata??
#Yeh Fitoor Mera# 13 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 1# 14 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 2# 14 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 3# 14 Kiski Khata??
#Undo: There was no point# - 15 Kiski Khata??

#Open your Eyes# 11 Kiski Khata??

2.5K 171 115
Av dYnAmIc_123

Heeeeyyyaaa!!
Am back with an absolutely new plot...Thank you for giving sooo much love guyzzz!!! Thank you soo much...

Lets proceed...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ragini was trapped and confessed the truth infront of Laksh.

"Why you did this Ragini?"
Asks Laksh extremely hurt.

"Laksh...I did all this to be with you...Because I love you Laksh..I cant live with you!!"
Ragini cries.

"Noooooooo!!! You dont love him Ragini!!! This is your obsession!!!!!"
Shouts Swara.

"You tried to murder your own sister just because of your obsession for Laksh!!"
Says Sanskaar. Laksh was silent all the while.

Ragini was shocked when her love was termed as obsession. Tears were trying to come out from her eyes but they werent.. She had no words. A small hitch she felt in her heart. Gradually it was hurting her...She was about to break down when:-

"And I just dont understand...how could you eye my to be husband? You characterless girl!!! Laksh was engaged to meeee!!! How could you simply think of gaining him!! You are a cheat Ragini!!! A disgrace!! You crossed your limits...! Just behind your obsession you killed all relations...you daughter of a bitch!!!!!!"
Shouts Swara on her.....

Seemed that Ragini had an immediate adrenaline rush...The eyes which depicted her lose, her weakness and pitiful condition were just about to explode!!! The rage which immediately came in her eyes listening to that word about her mother had lit the stick of aggressiveness in her.

Her hurt converted into anger.
Her tears converted into fire.
And she was in a rage...

"Swaraaa!!!! Shut up!"
Shouted Laksh. While Sanskaar glared Swara.

"What wrong I said? Her mother came inbetween my mom and my dad! And she came between you and me!"
Swara again shouted.

'Swara just shut up!!"
Sanskaar shouted this time while Laksh was passing her death glares.

But Ragini was still looking down.

"HOW. DARE. YOU?"
She said in a low voice but her tone could pierce millions of hearts due to fear. She was dangerous.

Laksh and Sanskaar looked towards Ragini. Her eyes were hot red. While Swara looked with a non caring look at her...Ragini continued..

"How dare you barked that nonsense for my Moooooommmmmmmm!!!!!! How dare you!!!!!!!!!"
Ragini shouted on the top of her lungs. She was enraged. Swara flinched while Laksh and Sanskaar looked shocked at her...Her face was all red...

She marched towards Swara and slapped her hard.

"You called my mother a bitch!?!??! How dare you!!!"

She slapped her once again!

"You say my mother came between your mom and my father!? How dare you!!"

Ragini slapled her once more!

"How dare you to claim my father as just yours!!!"

She slapped her again....

"I am his daughter firsst...you illegitimate bitch!"

She slapped her more and Swara was on the ground.
Sanskaar was going to stop Ragini but Laksh stopped him. Sanskaar looked at him shocked. He looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Swara shouldnt have said that!"
Laksh said sternly. Sanskaar looked on.

Ragini picked Swara through her hairs and then slapped her tightly once more...

"If you ever took my pious mother's name from your mouth!! I swear this was not even the trailer!! Ggoottt thaaatttt!!!!!!!!"
Ragini shouted and pushed Swara hard on the ground who was shivering and sweating profusely.

She stood there still passing glares to Swara.

"You all think of me as a joke!!!!!! Are my feelings just a mere game!!!!! Jab chaha, jo man mein aaya, kuch bhi kahoge ya karoge!!! Huh???!!! Aint I a human???? Aint I possess some feelings?? Aint I have the right to get things in my life which I desire?? Tell meeeeeeee!!!!"
She shreikhs. She was on the peaks.

"And you!!!!! I wont spare you today!!! What you said?? I am characterless!!? I AM CHARACTERLESSSS????!!!!!"
She goes to Swara and makes her face her by pulling her hairs sitting to her level. This time Sanskaar moves towards Ragini and stops her. He pulls her back.

"LEAVE MEEEE!!!! I SAID LEAVVE MEEEEEE!!!!!!"
She was very very very angry.

Sanskaar leaves her immediately while Laksh silently looked at what all was going.

"You came between me and Laksh!!! You came between him and me!!! You! You! You!!!!!! And that is why I did all that to you!! Yet you blame me as of a third person!! I swear I'll kill you!! I'll kill you!!! You blurted that shit!! When you yourself know what all had happened!!!"
She shouts.

"What kind of a woman you are!!!!! Chiiiiii!!!!!!! You arent my sister!!! No! You dont deserve to be my sister! Arey behan ka matlab pta bhi hai tujhe??! For you I sacrificed my love and you inreturn betrayed meeee!!!!
You are a disgrace on relations!! Not me!! Infact I am a blessing!!! I am a blessing!!"
Tears were now coming out of her eyes.

She then turns to Sanskaar.

"And you Sanskaar.....! Lets just not talk about this!!! Huh? I thought you would understand my condition because you had gone through the same situation. For your love, you will ready to destroy your real brother's life though they were innocent....When you didnt back off till you came to know about the reality then how could you not understand my situation when all the while this bullshit girl was at fault!!!!! Why?????????????????? When she was never a sister to me then how can I be!!!!? "
She shouts at him. Sanskaar lowers his head down.

She then moves towards Laksh.
He looks at her quitely.

"How? How can you love this.....this disgusting woman? HHHOOOWWW??? If my love is Obsession then your love isnt love too...Infact it is I dont know what the heck it is!!!! I just dont believe how can you even like her!!! And when you never cared even for once about my feelings before breaking the engagement not once but twice then how can you expect me to still be quite??? If you had feelings for Swara then I had feelings for you!!!!!!! Why your feelings are on the priority?????? And if I am not wrong, Swara didnt love you when you confessed your feelings for her just like you didnt love me!!!!! Then how can you expect Swara to be in your life??? Is there anyone who can explain this to me!!!!!!?????? Why I was never considered????!!!!"
She shouts.

"Obsession! Obsession! Obsession!!! Thats what all of you term my love as!!? What is obsession? What is obsession huh??? To have desire for someone is obsession????? To love someone, to have feelings for someone aint obsession!!! And who are you to teach me love when you never fell in it yourself!!! We can only be obsessed with something when we love it!!! And Laksh, how can you term my love as obsession? Tell me, have I ever destroyed your privacy? Have I ever clinged to you? Have I ever made you uncomfortable of my presence? Have I ever tried to make you feel jailed up? Aannsswer mee!!!!!!!"
She says holding his collars tightly.

"No....The answer is no! Then how can you say that I am obsessed with you!!Saay na!!! Why are you quite!"
She pushes him slightly and passes out a bitter chuckle.

"I dont know what you three will do ahead but dont forget that its you three who have turned me to what I am today!!!!!!"
She says and storms out of the place.
Laksh didnt say a word and he too goes from there.

"Lakshhh!!"
Swara comes to him.

"Stay away!!!"
He says and goes.

Laksh's face was blank. Not even a single expression after that. He sat in his car and drove off to MM back. While Sanskaar looked angrily at Swara and said...

"Now you dont have to come back to MM....Get lost to Baari! Here we end everything!!"
And he storms off while Swara looks on.

In MM...
Laksh enters his room and goes for a bath. He comes out after getting fresh and then sits in the balcony on the couch.

" Hey...am hungry too!! Give me a slice!!"
He says.

"No..! I had to act more....I am more exhausted.!! You were just standing quite....So order other one for you!! This one's mine! And yeah order one more for me!! Veggie Paradise!!"
Says the person sitting opposite to him.

"Naaa...!! You will get fat Ragini!!! Moreover I aint ordering other! I wil take it from you by hook or crook!!"
He says.

"Cmon Laksh! We got successful...Lets celebrate!! "
Says Ragini finishing the last slice of the pizza!

"Where does your food goes?"
He says looking hysterically at her then orders food while she chuckles.
She had changed her clothes to a light saree.

"Hmmmmmmm....I have to say that you did a wonderful job today!!!"
He says pulling her and back hugging her. He kept his chin on her shoulder.

She smiles.

"All because of you! But I feel so bad right now that I misbehaved with you!!"
She pouts sadly.

"Relax baccha! It was just acting....Infact I told you to do that!"
He says turning and taking her in his embrace. She closes her eyes while light tears escape her eyes.

"I never wanted to do all this...but you opened my eyes to the world."
She says tightning her hug around him.

"That was my duty!!"
He says kissing her hairs.

Flashback.....

Laksh agreed to reunite Swara and Ragini's family and the trio succeeded too. After the reunion of the family he eventually came to know the true selfish colours of Bose Family and was repenting being part of a stupid plan...

He saw how Swara was never a sister to Ragini and how easily before thinking for a moment she used to clinged to him. Laksh knew what he had to do. He had decided to separate Bose and Gadodias yet again because Sharmishtha, Shobha and Swara in Gadodia family meant Ragini's demise.

So one day, he sneaked into Ragini's room and talked about it but being innocent and oblivion to all this Ragini refused to believe him. He then got determined to show her true face of Swara and went away silently. But all his allegations on Swara made Ragini too lose some trust on Bose and she got a lil attentive towards them.

Soon, Laksh proved that Swara was not a deservable person to be included in Gadodia family and then they planned everything!!! From fake love for Swara to the marrriage drama, everything was planned by Laksh and Ragini did what he said. In between, Sanskaar's game too started. Sanskaar's every move was told to Laksh by Ragini and Laksh was never angry on Sanskaar as it was all because of a misunderstanding.

In between the chaos, Laksh fell for Ragini and he proposed her. This was when they went to the club to find Swara drugged and Ragini was eveteased.

Laksh got possessive and beated everyone. He too got injured and seeing this Ragini couldnt stop herself and rushed to him for aid. On asking him why he did that he confessed his love and both shared a moment.

After creating a rift between Bose and Gadodias and getting married, they thought they were free but Sanskaar marrying Swara and bringing her to MM was a new trouble for them. They tried every possible way to throw her out but failed when one day Swara herself cut her feet with the axe by making Laksh involved in the plan.

Laksh and Ragini decided to play along and this was the result where they were standing now. There was no way out for Swara to gain Laksh and her identity as a legitimate child. Now she was not a part of Gadodia family as Laksh manipulated Shekhar in divorcing Sharmishtha.

Flashback ends.

They both were standing in the same position when there was a knock on the door. Laksh broke the hug and opened the door to find Guard with their orders. He took them and gave him money to pay to delivery boy.

He then closed the door and made Ragini sit with him on the bed. But she was in deep thought.

"Ragini?? What are you thinking?"
He said politely.

"Laksh...How dare she said that about my Mom?"
She was stil angry.

"Ragini you have given her enough of the gift for that!! Now get over it!!! And Feed me with your hands!"
He says while Ragini smiles.

She opens the boxes and picks up the slice taking it to his mouth. He takes a bite. Both smile at each other. He too then feeds her.
This way they have their food and then later lay down on the bed hugging each other.

"A beautiful life awaits us!!"
He says and places a kiss on her crook.
She looks at him and then hugs him tightly.

Both sleep.

Next morning.......

Sanskaar takes Laksh to a side and says...

"Laksh, we should bury the matter within 4 of us!! Lets not involve the family! Swara is leaving for Haldia with Sharmishtha aunty and her Dida today....I dont have problem with Ragini ...Infact I want to apologise to her ..So I was thinking if you could give a chance to her. She loves you Laksh....And is the one for you....Dont let her go! Rest its upto you!"
Says Sanskaar patting on his shoulder.
Laksh nods and smiles at Sanskaar.
Sanskaar smiles back.

Everything what happened was buried between 4 of them and they all had a normal life. Raglak were living a happy life while Sanskaar was in no condition to get married to someone. For him Kavita was still alive and he decided to be in search of her. And Swara went away from their lives.

The End.....!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Happpy Dussehra guysss!!!

So this is a special update from my side!!!

I honestly dont know about this but I wanted to give an update today soo much and am here!!!

It is a short Os and I know its bad!!

Isliye Kaam Chala lo!
Hihihi...

Dont forget to vote and put doen your comments...😘

Till then,
Bye😊
Take care😀
Love love😃

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Humnava Av Pragathi

Allmän skönlitteratur

19.7K 926 23
It's based on the 6 months leap of separation with lots of mysteries, emotions and music. ...
70.1K 3.7K 36
🌹🌹🌹 RagSan A Rewriting Story. 🌹🌹 When he met her She was sweet like as honey, One who would not think of hurting other. But in the process of t...
17K 1.3K 30
Story startes from the Marriage track of swara and laksh... sanskar and ragini is planning to stop the marriage..... they did what all things they ca...
2.4K 263 8
Raglak and Shekhar story.... Dad is the first hero for a girl.. Yeah right.. 😏 Ask ragini and she will tell that her father is the pain in her nec...