Write My Wrongs āœ“

By amaraxwrites

[complete] #1 "I'm a goner for you smile, mi perla," He said before dipping his head to capture my lips with... More

Write My Wrongs
01 | Cold Hickory Eyes
02 | Eye Contact
03 | A Whole World Apart
04 | Not Ready
05 | A Moment Too Long
06 | Be Careful
07 | Couldn't Help Myself
08 | Could've Been Worse
09 | Panic
10 | Troubled Souls
11 | Too Busy Flirting
12 | Feels Like Home
13 | Should Have Stayed Away
14 | A Single Touch
14.5 | The Night on the Beach
15 | A Weekend Away
16 | Needy
17 | Almost
18 | Wake Up Call
19 | Impending Crush
20 | The Comfort
21 | Pearls
22 | Since You've Been Gone
23 | Wrong Timing
24 | Not a Date
25 | Here To Stay
26 | Don't Break Hearts
27 | Soul Tie
28 | Enchanting To Meet You
29 | Close Enough
30 | It's Bittersweet
31 | You're Worth It
32 | My Comfort
33 | Goner For Your Smile
34 | Hello, Old Friend
35 | Homesick
36 | Bucky
37 | Roses and Baby's-breath
38 | The Calm
39 | The Storm
40 | A Lie
41 | The End of Us
42 | I Miss You
43 | You Are My Happiness
44 | In My Arms Again
45 | Closure
46 | End of a Chapter
47 | Bleed Myself Dry
48 | Through the Heart
49 | Unsaid Words
50 | Epilogue
The Written Love Series
Fool Me Once

00 | Breaking and Entering

2.7K 64 10
By amaraxwrites

⭐︎

A/N: Only the prologue will be written in third-person (he, she, they), but all the other chapters will be written in first (I, me, we).

⭐︎

"So, are we still doing this?" Nicandro whispered to River and Zion, a mischievous glint sparked within his crystal blue eyes. Gabriel wondered in the distance, scanning the surrounding building.

River rolled his dark eyes in annoyance toward his best friend, and all Zion did was stand there, glancing at the mansion that stood before them. 

Zion's hickory eyes scanned his surroundings while his mind churned secretly as River and Nicandro argued behind him. 

Gabriel remained standing in the distance, his eyes roaming the gates of the mansion.

The guys planned to accomplish something that might take a completely wrong turn, but they were willing to risk it. 

It made them the reckless teenagers that they were. On this night, they prepared to rob a classmates home. 

His name was Rob Frankston and his parents weren't home since they travelled on a 'business trip.'

The reasoning behind it was stupid and wild, yet, it was just how Nicandro intended it to be. 

His friends followed alongside him in whatever he was planning to do after Rob had stolen his girlfriend a few days before.

Although, Zion had an entirely different reasoning behind this, a deeper purpose.

"We either hit the show on the road, or we don't do it at all," Nicandro shrugged, eager to get the job over and done with.

River's eyes examined the way Zion remained quiet the entire night, his brows drawing together, scrutinising every move Zion made. River inhaled a deep breath and walked to the direction of Nicandro, where he stood in front of the back gates leading to the Frankston residence.

"We have no other time to do this before his parents get back because you two are just as boring as each other and do not have a life, whereas I do, and I will be preoccupied with my own things." Nicandro continued to rant until River raised his palm to the talking mess' face to stop him from proceeding.

"You have me, though." Gabriel perked his head to the arguing trio.

Nicandro only stared back at Gabriel with narrowed eyes and Gabriel chuckled at his anger.

"Nico," River's deep voice snapped at Nicandro. "We've decided to not do this tonight." His voice was dangerously low now, careful to not be too loud.

"We? Who? You two?" Nico stuttered in disbelief. "I haven't heard a word come out of his mouth all night! And now you wanna tell me that you two have decided to not this now!? What the fuck happened to our plan?"

River shoved his palm against Nicandro's mouth to stop him from talking, then all that came from his mouth was a muffled groan.

"You're acting like a child," River spoke through his teeth, trying to remain calm and patient. "Go wait in the car,"

Nico rolled his eyes and suspiciously darted them to River's brooding brown ones. 

When River felt a wet substance on his palm, he pulled it back and grimaced at the spot Nicandro had licked. 

Gabriel snickered but shut his mouth just as quickly, knowing River would knock him out if he continued to laugh.

Before River could do anything, Nicandro ran to the car, calling shotgun, Gabriel trailing behind him.

The brown-eyed boy shuddered at the coldness now hitting against his palm, wiping it down his shirt in utter disgust. He walked over to Zion, who was still in a daze.

"Something's bothering you," River stated, crossing his sturdy arms over his chest. "And I'm not letting this go because I've never seen you this quiet before."

Zion didn't say anything for a while, his mind silently going on overdrive until he made a final decision. He wanted to do this on his own.

"I'm just tired," He replied restlessly, his hand clenching into a fist at the idea of lying to River.

"I thought you'd know by now that I know when you're lying, dumbass." He narrowed his eyes on Zion and he fidgeted under the intensity of Rivers glare. "You know what?"

Zion groaned in disappointment, hoping that River would just accept the fact he didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment. "No, I don't wanna know."

"We're going to pay a visit to your sister, maybe she'll tell us why you're PMSing today." River's voice softened when he spoke of Zion's sister, but Zion didn't take note of that, only the mention of his sister, which angered him.

Zion's face faltered into a deadly expression. "You talk to her, I'll make sure you never visit anyone again."

River merely chuckled before his face returned to its stone-cold state. "And I'll bitch slap the 'tiredness' out of you."

Zion exhaled sharply, his eyes closed in desperation to get out of there.

"I'm walking home." He simply stated. 

When he opened his eyes and turned to leave, River got in his way.

"Don't be like this," River commanded. "Get in the car."

"I'm not up for your arrogance right now, move out of my way or I will make you." Zion's eyebrows furrowed in anger, his temper running thin. 

His intense, deep voice almost made River step back at the sudden force in his tone.

River's eyes remained on Zion's own for a while, not breaking contact. He held his hands up in surrender and stepped away from Zion's path.

"Don't do anything stupid, Z," River's voice softened, his hands crossing against his chest again. "Don't do anything you'll regret."

Zion only stared back at River carelessly, not knowing that his actions would change his life forever.

⭐︎

The crickets chirping and the quiver of the leaves on the trees around him were the only sounds Zion heard as he stood behind the gate of the Frankston residence, alone this time.

That night, he attempted breaking and entering. 

He successfully climbed over the gates and snuck to the back door where he picked the lock with two pins and entered the home. No alarms went off as Zion had half expected them to.

It was when he stepped back to examine his surroundings that his back collided into a large vase filled with flowers and a loud alarm shrieked through the room.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Zion's clenched his jaw and hurried toward his exit when he heard rushed footsteps approaching. The sound of glass shattering behind him sent a cold chill down his spine. 

The back garden was incredibly spacious and he would've been easily seen if he wasn't wearing a completely black attire. 

He sprinted to the bushes that outlined the garden and threw himself on the ground to hide. The sound of leaves rustling on the opposite side startled him, and when he slowly glanced over to inspect it, he spotted a familiar pair of blue eyes.

"Nicandro?" Zion hissed lowly at him in utter disbelief that Nico could be this stupid. 

Then again...

Nicandro only glanced back at Zion with a lopsided grin and raised eyebrows while shrugging as if he had done nothing wrong. 

Zion shook his head and clicked his tongue in disapproval, his eyes peeping behind Nico when he heard the sound of sirens.

"Get outta here, Nic!" Zion clenched his jaw. He didn't want his best friend to get caught.

If anyone was going to get caught, he wanted to make sure it was only him.

"Not until you do," Nicandro stood up, brushing the leaves off of his white shirt.

"Why the fuck are you wearing white? Are you purposely trying to get caught?" Zion tried his best to whisper, but his voice slipped into a low guttural sound.

The sound of sirens grew closer and the blue and red lights were in sight.

Zion took in a deep breath, realising that he was going to do something he would definitely regret. He stood up and ran to Nicandro, whose eyes widened in surprise as he froze in his spot.

"Nico, run," Zion shoved Nicandro toward the only exit and without hesitation, Nicandro climbed over the gate and made a run for it.

"Hey, stop! You're under arrest for trespassing," A police officer ran to Zion and it was too late to escape. "And breaking and entering it seems," He murmured under his breath. 

Zion knew he was going to be in deep trouble. But he needed it. The escape, the adrenaline, the power.

He had to get the money to save her from herself.

Maybe her time to go wasn't now and maybe it was Zion's time to do something about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 14.8K 57
'"I'll show you what to do. Get on your knees," he demands, his voice low like a growl. I can only do what he requests, nodding submissively as I fol...
3.5M 106K 65
ā I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,āž I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
538K 11.5K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...
1.1M 23.7K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...