Descendants [3] Revenge | Jay

By Bodineaf

When a new Villain threatens Auradon with the sleeping curse, it is up to Mal and her friends to save it. But... More

Cast + Soundtrack
Descendants 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
New Story

Chapter 13

1.9K 32 4
By Bodineaf

The next day Mal and Ben were having an engagement party. Everyone was talking and laughing having a great time.

"Have you guys seen Ben and Mal anywhere?" Sierra asked her friends as she once again was holding a clipboard making sure everything was perfect.

"Ok I'm just going to take this and hide it somewhere." Jay said taking the clipboard out of his girlfriend's hands.

"Ha, jokes on you I have it all on my phone." Sierra said pulling out her phone to go over her list of things for the party.

"There they are." Evie said making Sierra relax for a few seconds. The crowd cheered and clapped for the royal couple as they walking over to Sierra and Jay. Ben saw Sierra was looking a little bit uneasy looking around and tapping something down on her phone and dicided to give her a break.

"Ok Sierra I think you need a break." Ben said taking the phone. Sierra just looked at him for a second and shock her head no.

"No, I'm fine really." Sierra said trying to convince the king. But Ben just gave her a look. "I just need my phone back so I can take a quick note." Sierra said reaching for her phone.

"Oh no you don't." Ben said putting her phone in his pocket. "Sierra, as king I say you have two weeks off of your advisory duties starting now." Ben said to his friend. Sierra was about to say something but Jay stepped in.

"Great, now we can get some us time, thanks Ben." Jay said as him and Sierra stepped aside so Ben and Mal could go up the stairs to the balcony.

"Lady Mal and I would like to thank you for celebrating our engagement with us today. I couldn't be prouder or happier to call you my Queen." The king said over the balcony. "So... raise your glasses." Ben said to the crowd as everyone raised thier glasses. "To our future Queen of Auradon." Ben said smiling at everyone.

"To our Queen of Auradon!" The crowd yelled back as they all clapped and cheered.

"Speech your specialness." Carlos said to Mal.

"Speech oh fancy one." Jay added making everyone laugh. Mal laughed along with them and thought for a moment. She then looked out to the Isle and thought about the people that live there.

"I can't." Mal said making everyone look at each other and then whisper. "I can't be Queen of Auradon." Mal told the crowd.

"Great, the press is going to have a field day with this."Sierra whispered to Jay and her friends. "I can already see the head line, 'Villain's Daughter Rejects King.' Sierra said worried.

"Hey, Ben said you aren't supposed to work for two weeks." Jay said to her. Sierra sighed and watched the scene unfold.

"Mal?" Ben said confused with what she was saying.

"I can't turn my back on the Isle." Mal said to Ben. Mal the turned back to the crowd. "We made a decision to close the barrier forever." Mal said making the crowd whisper around. "And it was my idea. But it's wrong." Mal told them making the crowd stop and listen to her. "I've learned that you can't live in fear. Because it doesn't actually protect you from anything. You never know where the bad is going to come from, and you never know where the heroes are going to come from either with out Uma and her pirates Auradon would be gone. And with out Hades.... my father." Mal said making the crowd gasp in shock. "Audery would be gone." Mal said sadly as she looked at Audrey who was looking down remembering the things she did a few days ago. Sierra tapped her shoulder with Audrey's shoulder making her look up at Sierra who smiled kindly to her. "We are all capable of good and bad, no matter which side of the barrier we come from." Mal said as tears were forming in her eyes. "Which is why I can't be just Queen of Auradon, I have to be Queen of the Isle too, and it's time that we take the barrier down forever." Mal added as she held Ben's hand looking at him.

"We can't do that." Beast said concerned.

"It's up to us, Dad." Ben told his father. He then turned to Mal and smiled then looked back at the crowd. "I choose to be a King who moves forward. It's time for forgiveness. It's time for new beginnings. The barrier will come down." Ben decreed, as everyone cheered and clapped happily. Fairy Godmother walked over to the two and gave Mal her wand. "Bring it down Mal." Ben said to Mal. She smiled at him and waved her hand at her friends. Evie, Jay, Sierra and Carlos all ran up to the balcony and stood up there together.

"To make the world a better place..." Mal started.

"We have to do it face to face." Mal and the Vk's said together. Mal raised the wand as a ray of magic hit the barrier making it disappear and the clouds fade away, the crowd began to cheer and clap happy to see the barrier was gone.

The people of the Isle looked up to the sky seeing that they were now free. Cheering and laughter were heard all over the isle as people ran around happily and pointing up to the sky. Uma and harry looked at each other and smiled happily.

"My plan." Uma said smiling at the bridge and did a twirl looking up to the sky.

Mal
It's time to bring together
Time for a brand new start

Uma
We gonna put it in motion
Break down what keeps us apart

Mal
No more, no division we down
New team, got the vision,

Uma
Unite so we stand, now we living marching
In the light, one two, one two like

Mal
I see you

Uma
You see me

Mal
Imperfect

Uma
Perfectly

Both
Face to face 
We can see clearly our similarities like

Uma
Day and night

Mal
Wrong or right

Uma
We come together for a good time

All
We're gonna break this down
We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Let's be whoever like this
Stronger together like this

Uma
Believing in second chances

Celia
And we're all starting today

Harry
Marching on in a new land

Uma, Harry, Celia, & Gil
Our world's a better, a better place

Evie
Welcome, the addition new love

Carlos
Unity, new beginning for us

Jay
Harmony that's the mission marching

All
In the light, one two, one two like
I see you (you see me)
Imperfect (perfectly)
Face to face 
We can see clearly our similarities like
Day and night, wrong or right
We come together for a good time

We're gonna break this down
We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this
We reunited like this

Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down
Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down (down!)

We're gonna break this down (break this down)
We're gonna rock the town (oh, we're gonna rock this town)
Everyone all around (oh, around)
Just be whoever like this (come on!)
Stronger together like this (uh)
We be united like this

We're gonna break this down (come on! We're gonna break this down)
We're gonna rock the town (come on, everybody on the isle gonna like this)
Everyone all around (oh, around)
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this (stronger together like this)
We reunited like this (hey!)

Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down

After everyone stopped singing more people were coming from the Isle. It was almost like a parade with people coming over with a giant dragon puppet and dancers it was very nice to see how the people on the isle did celebrations. Sierra thought as she clapped seeing the dragon puppet.

"Carlos?" Jane said getting Carlos's attention.

"Yeah." Carlos replied.

"I'm actually really nervous to meet your mom." Jane said looking out to the Isle.

"You're nervous? His moms Cruella De'Vil, I'm petrified." Dude said running down the steps.

"Wait till she hears I want to be a vet." Carlos said to Jane and Dude.

"What do you say you and me go exploring. I'll do a gap year. Jungles or icebergs." Jay said to Gil. Sierra heard this walked over to Jay and Gil.

"Both." Gil said smiling at Jay.

"Jay you can't take a gap year. You already got excepted into Shorts Force University." Sierra reminded her boyfriend. Jay thought for a moment and then looked at Sierra.

"You're right Sierra I'll go to Shorts Force University." Jay said making Sierra smile. "After my gap year." Jay said smiling and chest bumping Gil. Sierra rolled her eyes and walked over to Evie and Uma who were dancing together.

"You know what, Mal came through." Uma said smiling and watching as Mal dance.

"She always dose." Evie added. Harry walked over to the three girls and Doug.

"So she's definitely taken?" Harry asked the three girls pointing his hook in Mals direction. The three girls rolled thier eyes.

"Yes definitely." Evie said to him. Harry looked at Evie and Doug took her hand.

"So is Evie." Doug said. Harry the turned to Sierra with a grin.

"Harry, I'm still with Jay." Sierra reminded him in a kind voice. Uma then elbowed him in the gut making him grunt in pain.

"What's my name?" Uma adked Harry.

"Uma." Harry said, then leaned into kiss her but Uma walked away not wanting anything to do with it. Sierra walked over to Jay and dance with him while Evie and Doug went to go dance as well. Harry was now left alone until he bumped into Audery the two looked at each other and smiled.

Ben and Mal were dancing and having fun when Hades came over to them smiling.

"Am I invited to the wedding?" Hades asked.

"Hi Dad, uh.... uh..." Ben said nervously as he looked at Hades. Mal laughed and ran to her father and hugged him.

"I'm sure you two will be very happy together." Hades said which made Mal smile and hug Ben. As the two hugged Hades did the 'I'm watching you sign' to Ben which made Ben chuckle awkwardly and let go of Mal. Mal took her father's arm as Ben walked beside him.

"Welcome to Auradon." Ben said patting Hades on the back which made Hades give Ben a look. Ben reiterated his arm and looked down nervously. Mal just chuckled at the two. Everyone walked through the tunnel and went to Auradon Prep for refreshments.

Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were walking through the tunnel holding hands and stopped as that looked out to the Isle.

"Do you ever miss them?" Evie asked looking at the Isle.

"Yeah." Jay replied.

"Do you think they miss us?" Mal asked with a soft chuckle.

"Yeah, of course." Carlos said looking at all three of his friends.

"Cause we're rotten." Mal said smiling as she put her first in the middle

"To the core." The others said as they all put thier fists in the middle with Mal.

"Hey, last one over the bridge..." Carlos said to them all

"Is a rotten apple." Everyone said as they raced across the bridge smiling and giggling like when they were children.

The End, or is it?

Word Count: 1,955

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 653 29
Six months... Is that all it takes to change everything or fix everything? Six months after the coronation of King Ben and the five Vks are still liv...
319K 6.4K 58
Elena Grimhidle is the daughter of Evil Queen and twin sister of Evie. She goes to Auradon with Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. She is supposed to steal...
4.3K 95 11
Katherine, daughter of Maleficent, sister of Mal. She went with her sister and her friends to Auradon when they were first chosen. But Katherine left...
46.3K 1K 15
Victoria is invited on short notice to Auradon, the good guys home. She tries to fit in but there's just one secret that won't let her relax. Childre...