My Abused Luna

By j_watson

Bailey Summers isn't a normal, happy, average, 19 year old werewolf. She has been paying for a "mistake", for... More

Bailey's Begining aka Prologue
Escaping from Hell aka Chapter 1
A Very Different Rogue aka Chapter 2
A Pair of Strong Arms aka Chapter 3
Bastards & Panic Attacks aka Chapter 4
Nightmares & Names aka Chapter 5
Authors Note/I Need Help
A Mate Who Feels like Home aka Chapter 6
Death by Straight Razor aka Chapter 7
A Mating Mark aka Chapter 8
Begining to Trust & Learning to Love aka Chapter 9
Eggs & Bacon aka Chapter 10
A Life-Line in the Dark aka Chapter 11
A Story About A Boy Named Callum aka Chapter 12
A Brother's Point of View aka Chapter 13
That Stupid Fucking Picture aka Chapter 14
The Scar on Callum's Face aka Chapter 15
Acceptance & A Dormant Wolf aka Chapter 16
Meeting Family & Going Home aka Chapter 17
A Letter From The Council aka Chapter 18
PLEASE READ, AND PLEASE STOP THE HATEFULNESS 🙏

A Night of Bloody Nightmares aka Chapter 19

22.4K 460 189
By j_watson

Hey you silly knuckleheads, so this is the LONGESTTTTTT CHAPPIE EVER!!! Nearly 5,000 words for you bookworms. Hope you guys love this chapter, and really like the Wesley/Bailey part.
I really can't thank you guys enough for putting up with me, and I appreciate all the support these past few months.

Hope you enjoy bookworms!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"There is something about the madness that pulls me in.
The pain.
The sorrow.
It waits at my bloody door, like a hungry wolf.
Howling at me while I am dreaming, and I am never hesitant to open it.
I grin at the thought that I am going crazy.

What makes you grin?"

-Christopher Pointdexter

Callum Ace's POV

I could hear the quiet murmur of Wilder's voice in the background. Panic, and fear were strumming through the mate bond, but all my eyes could focus on was the blood. The warm dark liquid that had seeped through my shirt, and was staining my clothes.

My ears were ringing with the pitter-patter, of the blood dripping off my hands, and onto the floor. I didn't notice the tears streaming down my cheeks, until the salty drops began to mix with the blood covering my hands.

"O-oh goddess, what have I done?" I whispered quietly, to myself.

I felt my stomach lurch in pain, and I could barely stop the sickness coming up in time. I raced to the trash can, as my whole body shook from the vomiting. Tears clouded my vision, and sobs escaped my throat, sounding like a horrible tortured animal. Wilder's hands found their way around my waist, and I quickly collapsed into his arms, no longer supporting myself. 
"I'm s-so sorry this happened Aces, but you did what you had to do. You protected her, and no one will blame you. I just finished talking to the council, and they thanked you. Oscar was so sorry that this happened, and you had to go through with this. He didn't know this would happen when he sent you here, and helped you find them. They said that the rest of the pack will be dealt with, and those found guilty will be executed," Wilder murmured into my ear, while gently kissing my temple, trying to calm me.

But goddess, I couldn't focus.

All I could focus on were the countless bodies.

The countless mutilated bodies laying at my feet, and the blood covering my body.

"O-oh g-goddess, what have I done?"

Cain had finally waken from his demonic sleep.

Cain had finally taken control, and nothing on this earth could stop him from enacting his usual bloody revenge.

No one could stop my wolf from protecting Bailey, not even the Moon Goddess Selene herself.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I sleep with wolves in my head, and wake up in my own blood.
We love the things that eventually kill us."

-Christopher Pointdexter

Bailey's POV

The thing about change is you don't ever really notice it's happening. At least not until your knee deep in blood, and pain.

I was dreaming stuck still in a nightmare, but I couldn't remember this memory ever actually ocurring. It felt like an out of body experience, I just couldn't actually see my body. There were lines of beaten children in front of me, and I could feel Jinx grow angry at the sight. I knew all too well how it felt to be in their position, to be in pain, shaking but stuck in place by fear. Men were screaming at a figure. A figure seemingly made of smoke, standing still with no real features only stormy blue eyes, and the men sounding like they were shouting directly into my ear. 

They were screaming for the figure to do something.
I knew by the way the men were gesturing towards the kids that whatever it was, wasn't anything good!
It felt was like there was cotton stuffed in my ear, and the men were talking backwards. My subconscious was pulling and fighting to make sense of this nightmare, but I couldn't! This wasn't the first time I've been through this terror, it had re-occurred almost every night this week. Poor Grayson woke up frightened something horrible had happened, every single night I continually screamed in my sleep!

I could feel the men shove the figure towards the ground. I could feel the dirt against my hands like it was my body. The figure wasn't complying, and the men were getting pissed as hell I knew all too well. I felt for the figure, felt like we were connected. I wanted to jump in the way of the men's anger, I wanted to run and jump into the figures arms, I wanted to defend this person. These thoughts made me feel uncomfortable, there has only ever been two people who made me feel this way.

One was Grayson, and the other was dead.

I could feel the anguish this person was in, but they never said anything just continued to stare on. They were ripping the figures shirt off at the back, I flinched outwardly because I knew no matter what, this was only going to end in utmost pain.

A scream ripped out of my throat, one I couldn't stop! I have felt the a lot of pain in my short life, things no one should have to suffer. Even I couldn't describe or compare any of my pain to the feeling of the men, throwing a vat of hot liquid silver on the poor creatures back. I shook as the pain consumed me, hot tears of blood poured down my face, bubbled up through my nose and mouth, I could hear my wolf, and the creatures wolf howling in agony.

I wanted to run, I wanted to help, but all I could do was watch screaming.

The creature didn't move, or even scream. All it did was watch on in eternal unending hell.  I couldn't move, but I couldn't stay here. My head was on fire as if the silver had been poured into my ears, I could taste the blood pouring out of my mouth; and continually gushing down my shirt. I had to wake up, or I would die in here. I could feel the magic surrounding me in the air, could feel it coming off the creature in waves. When I looked towards the creatures face, I could see familiar loving eyes I couldn't pinpoint. I could feel it staring deep into my soul, the creature had a smile on its face like it didn't want me to worry. Last thing I saw was the men laughing before the figure of smoke, exploded into a ball of fire. I screamed in sadness at the creature, screamed like a wounded animal,  feeling the loss of of someone I didn't know, but felt only too connected with.

Next thing I know I'm on the floor, drenched in sweat hearing a blood-curdling scream pierce the silence.

Only this time it wasn't my screams of pain, ripping through the air. This time the screams came from someone else, someone else who was being tortured themselves.

My head was pounding with pain as I tried to stand on two feet, and the room began to spin as I leaned against the bedpost of an empty bed. Grayson was no where to be found, and his scent stale in the room. Sadness and pain went through me like a tidal wave, as I realized he hadn't been here for several hours.

Another roar-like scream ripped through my mates home, and the lights above began to flicker as I felt a wave of enormous power course through the house.

The goddess herself couldn't stop me when another scream sounded in the air, and my feet raced out the door then down the wooden stairs.

The smell of fear and pain, the sound of screams, and source of the waves of power led me to the third of five floors in the house.

As I stepped the last step light-bulbs suddenly shattered above my head causing me to flinch; and cover my face as I retreated to the ground.

Jinx and I were utterly confused, and searching for my mate to make sense. He was not there, and shouts filled the air as my body rose again to find the source.

However when I stood my stomach lurched in pain, and naseau overtook me. When I raced through the kitchen on this floor, my feet stopped when they saw a note on the counter in Gray's handwriting with my name.  I wanted in that moment to stop. To read every line, and figure out why mate was missing. However I couldn't as my instincts overtook me, and I ran a to room at the end of the hall.

The room's door was wide open, and was the source of the pained screams. I ran to the persons aid, when I should've been stuck in place by fear, and stuck in place by the power that was suffocating the room. The thought scared me half to death, that I was willingly running towards the strong emotions, towards danger, and pain.

I felt my stomach lurch as I stepped through the room's doorway, and stepped into a giant pool of crimson. My nausea now made sense, and the cause was this metallic liquid which was staining my white socks.

I stepped further into the room, and realized the figure was Grayson's Beta.
He was tossing and turning in the bed, trapped in a night terror of his own. 

His blood was everywhere, the horrible stench clouding the room, and lights flickering all around. I wanted to run out the door, my trauma telling me all Betas meant only pain and suffering. However Jinx was pushing me to help, that a person her mate cared about was hurting, that I could help, and my job was to help as a Luna.  Another scream ripped out of his throat, and more blood stained the entire comforter which spilled onto the floor.

I backed out the door, and ran to the kitchen where I knew Grayson had a first-aid kit just for me. After retrieving it from under the sink my instincts raced back into the room, as a wave of power pushed me back this time forcefully. No one could stop me for Jinx knew a pack member was in pain forcing me to enter the room once again.

My hands were shaking in fear, and my feet stepped further into the ever growing pool of blood.  I walked closer to the sleeping figure, even though my fears were telling me to turn tail. However I knew if I left in that moment where ever the blood was coming from, the Beta would bleed out where he slept.  I would have to wake him up, or he would die.

He kept shouting, and talking in his sleep. Talking to someone named Ace, someone the Beta kept calling Alpha. This had me conflicted, was there another Alpha somewhere in this pack? Or was I too conflicted on my feelings between terrified and worried. My heart was racing as I reached out to shake the Betas shoulder. A growl left the sleeping wolf causing me to slip, and fall into the crimson pool. My stomach groaned as nausea and fear overtook me.

I don't know if I can do this Jinx.

Ugh Bailey I love you, but you need to stop being such a baby. I believe in you, and your a Luna now. So get a grip missy miss, come on and help. We both know you can!

I felt Jinx take control, as she rapidly pulled me to my feet. I was suddenly shaking both of the Beta's shoulders in an effort to wake him. A final scream/growl ripped out of his throat, and his eyes slammed open causing a shriek to leave my mouth.

I saw the punch coming from a mile away. As I flinched away from the Beta's oncoming wrath, ending up at the end of the bed. I waited for the wolf to strike as my head smacked against the bedpost, and my bloodied hands were raised to protect my face.

I saw movement, and the punch from the corner of my eye as I waited and waited for pain to come. I growled in my head, angry at Jinx for getting me into this hot mess of a situation.

It seemed like time almost stood still as a thunderous growl left the Beta, and power grew more intense throughout the room. I waited there shaking, and terrified for the punch that never came.
After what seemed like a few minutes, I was able have the confidence to indirectly look at the Beta Wolf without actually looking into his eyes. Looking into his eyes meant more pain.

I expected to see him standing over me smirking the usual evil, and seemingly superior smile. Instead the Beta was sitting back, covered in blood, and looking at me with his eyes changed. His eyes looked liked something from a nightmare, with his whites turned pitch black, and glowing golden irises.

His wolf had completely taken over.

The punch I had been expecting never came, and the wolf was just sitting back, and staring at me as if I was a textbook he was studying.

I was expecting shouting, growls, and pain. However I was not expecting the wolf to just sit there.

The wolf cleared his throat, and spoke in a deeper voice than the Beta's normal tone. All together signaling his wolf was definitely present, "Are you okay, your majesty? I'm terribly sorry for my silly human, if he scared or frightened you. He wouldn't have hurt you, he can't hurt you as Beta. Again I'm sorry about him."

I looked up at him suspiciously. I didn't understand half of what he was saying, how could he not hurt me as a Beta. My old pack Beta certainly never took any precautions in harming me, or preventing any beatings. I also didn't understand his purpose for  calling me, your majesty.
Nothing made any sense.

He nodded before seemingly answering my questions, "I nor Wesley would ever harm you because you are our Luna. A Beta's job is to protect his Luna with his life. As for calling you your majesty is it because you now are one Luna. You will, and have been a Queen ever since you arrived in this territory, and Grayson marked you. You don't have to be frightened, and I will answer your questions. Wesley and I know what it is like to be afraid, so please ask he won't harm you."

A shriek left my mouth, and I cowered away from the wolf. I must've said my thoughts out loud, that was the only cause for his answering of my questions.

You didn't say that out loud Bailey. What he says is true, don't be afraid to listen to him.

What the hell is happening Jinx!

I don't know Bailey, just trust him.

I was absolutely terrified of this wolf, yet somehow his words were making sense to me. Could I trust this person, I trusted Grayson but did not know if that stretched towards his Beta.

I cleared my throat, and asked in a timid voice, "How did you know what I was thinking? I don't understand I'm not a Queen either, I-I'm a nobody. How can I be?"

The golden-eyed wolf chuckled before answering my question, "I don't usually like to look into peoples minds as a rule, however sometimes I cant stop from hearing the questions a person has. I'm sorry I'll try to stop it from happening. However yes you are a Queen, and you shouldn't doubt yourself. Didn't Grayson inform you of this?"

I looked at him curiously, really wanting at that moment to bolt. How could this freaking be possible, however it was the only thing making some sense given the circumstances.

All I could do was shake my head no in an answer.

A growl left the wolf as he spoke in anger, and I cowered away in fear. "Ugh Luna Bailey I'm not mad at you, so sorry! Just stupid stupid Oliver, and his silly human. I'm sorry if your pack didn't teach you this, I guess it is my job after all. Well let's start simple then, Gray is one of only two Alpha Kings/Alpha Generals left,  and you are his Luna Queen. I'm his Beta King, and we both serve King Ares Obsidian who is all of our Kings. We are Lycanthropes which are a species higher than werewolves, and we rule over all of Lycans and Wolves. There are 12 kingdoms of Creatures, 5 kingdoms of Faye or Fairy, and 7 kingdoms of shifters. Alpha King Grayson and his cousin/brother Alpha King Wilder Maddox rule over the Wolves and Lycan kingdoms together. While Ares Obsidian is the Lycan King, the God King, and the King of all 12 Kingdoms of Creatures. All three of us are his Alpha and Beta Generals/Kings. You are his Queen." He rushed out all at once.

I took in all his words, and finally understood my role. I was just getting used to the fact of being a Luna, but a Queen I don't know if I could handle this. I was so scared I was going to let Grayson, and apparently all of the Wolf Species down.

Another chuckle left the Wolfs mouth, and he once again answered my doubts. "Don't worry your Majesty you will have plenty of time, and it's not as hard as you think. I know it's a lot of stress, and you recently have been through hell, so just focus one day at a time, okay? As for your earlier questions, about reading your thoughts the reason is because I'm a Lycan. Most Lycanthropes have certain abilities, or more powers I guess you could call them."

I nodded again in answer. Somewhat understanding what he was saying. Callum had once told me about this, however what I thought had been a myth at the time, was apparently the truth.

I thought over what the wolf said before saying, "Please don't say that Beta."

The wolf growled once again at me causing me to shake, "You don't need to call me that your highness, you are my superior not the other way around. My name is Apollo after the God of Light, and my human is Wesley. You can call him Wes, Wesley, Lee, Adair, we have a lot of nicknames, or whatever you like! Understand?"

"Yes, I-I do. Then please don't call me your majesty,  please just call me Bailey. That's who I am, I don't think I will ever really be a Queen. So please just Bailey." I stated to the wolf apparently named Apollo. I studied the wolf and his golden glowing irises, the name Apollo fit him perfectly. I slowly moved my hands, and realized my original task with all the blood covering me. The metallic scent once again made my stomach turn.

I cleared my throat before saying, "You were having a nightmare."

He nodded, before following my eyes which were staring at my bloodied hands, and the blood which was covering the room. He was still bleeding out currently, and I was worried. He sighed in understanding before giving back control to Wesley. He blinked before his eyes turned back to their forest green, and he spoke. "Are you sure you're alright Luna Bailey?"

"Yes, I'm okay but still please it's Bailey. I m-meant that. I'm alright, but you aren't you're obviously bleeding. There's silver and wolfsbane and in your wounds, I can smell and feel it." I stated as I finally noticed the fact that my feet, and hands were slightly burning with pain and a small numbness.

The Beta Wesley looked down at the bed covers finally noticing the blood himself before sadly stating, "Mhmm yes my scars seemed to have reopened in my nightmare, and the doctor was never quite able to get all the silver or aconite out. You aren't the only one here Bailey, who let's say has been through their own hell. Why are you here though, is it because of this? This isn't this first time it's happened, and it won't be my last either. I will be fine."

I shook my head no in disagreement. His wounds wouldn't close, they were getting worse by the moment. I knew all to well what scars infested with silver, and wolfsbane would do. I couldn't stop my instincts to help, the wounds would only get worse.

"No please the wounds are going to get worse, I need to help. If they aren't healing, or closing I have to sew them up." I reluctantly stated.

"Your Luna Queen instincts are finally kicking eh? Alright if you insist, I cant refuse a Luna's order. I don't think we'll ever be going back to sleep anyway, with your nightmares occurring too. Grayson told me before he left to visit King Obsidian, so there's a note for you in the kitchen too. Fine lead the way Bailey." He sighed after muttering. I nodded in understanding before slowly getting up, and walking through the puddle of blood towards the kitchen.

This was going to be a massive mess to clean up, and I couldn't wait for my mate to make it back home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"If loving you kills me tonight,
then I was ready for death the moment you said hello."

-R.M. Drake

Grayson's POV

-The Previous Morning-

I kissed Bailey's forehead, before covering her sleeping figure in one of my fuzzy blankets she loves. I was very worried to be leaving her so soon, however this was a trip I couldn't refuse. My cousin Wilder, and his mate Ace were gone on a personal trip. It was my duty to fill up both my Kingly, and my cousins duties while Wilder & Ace were gone. I could feel my worry seep out of me, while I packed my suitcase. I quietly left the room before looking back at her one last time.

Making my way to the first floor, Wesley handed me a to-go cup of coffee, and a soda. He smirked at me with his usual cockyness before stating, "Don't worry silly Atlas, she'll be fine."

I glared at him before growling, "Ughhh I've told you NOT to call me that Wes. I know she will be fine, but I still worry. You don't get chastise me either, when you're constantly eye-fucking Kimber."

He choked on his coffee at my words, causing me to chuckle.

Point 1 for us Gray, stupid smug Apollo.

Ughh calm your stupid wolfy mouth and shut up Oliver.

Even though I totally agreed with his sentiment.

He glared at me while cleaning up his mess, before answering, "Whatever you say you stupid bastard. All I know is she's got you wrapped around her little finger brother, and if how she's handled you is any indication, she's going to be great at being Queen."

I sighed already used to his usual antics, "You do know in any of the other 12 kingdoms I can steal your tongue, have you hanged for talking to your King like that. Just promise me you will take care of her until I get back. As well as starting to teach her about our little Cerulean Eclipse Pack and everything. Please don't give her any of your usual wolfy retorts, I don't want her to be frightened of you."

Wesley nodded in understanding while staring off into the distance in an emotion I could only describe as traumatic pain. "Don't worry Atlas, you really don't need to reprimand me on being cautious with personal hell victims. I've been there myself, and I'll make sure she's okay why you're gone. I will also make sure she gets the phone, other thingamajigs you got her."

I nodded in understanding, even though my worry was still there. Still annoyed with being called Atlas which was a childhood name my father called me, after the Titan who held the weight of the world. My father always did love the Greek Gods, they were our religion & origin after all.
I glared at Wes before I answered him roughly, "Okay whatever, thank you. I have to get going along King Ares is waiting for me in his territory, and as Wilder & Aces are gone I have to pick up the slack. There's a meeting of the council, and training to be done he needs me for, however I will be back as soon as I can."

Wesley sighed in resignation, "Yes I know he called me this morning with his usual cranky gruffness, I guess not finding his mate after 250 years is FINALLY getting to him. Are you going to use the portal at the pack house?"

I shook my head in answer, "No I need to take my Jeep, and the trailer so it's going to take me longer I guess. I need to stop on the way in the Faye Realm, you know King Obsidian always keeping us busy."

Wesley nodded understanding the conundrum I was in. "Well I will take care of everything here with our Luna too, but don't worry Kimberley is taking care of Crimson Eclispe Pack too. So next door is handled as well, and I will handle the fort for home. I may even handle your paperwork for you if your nice. You should be going." Wes chuckled before tossing my Jeep keys at my face.

I caught them before saying goodbye, and heading out towards the garage.

I sighed as I left my territory, already missing Bailey.

I couldn't wait to be back home, and in the arms of my mate once again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

What'd ya bookworms think????

Comment what you think'll happen next!!!!

Whatever floats your boat 🚣‍♀️!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
2.8M 84.6K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
14.9K 503 34
In a pack where rejection and blame reign supreme, Catherine stands tall against the relentless tide. When her parents fall victim to a rogue attack...
237K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...