My Brother's Co-worker (A Woo...

By NicoleVibezz

"Fuck you!" I said, running out of the house with my purse in my hand. "Veronica, stop." He said, getting in... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Ayooooo
*NOT A SPINOFF* NEW STORY
Spin Off Maybe?

Chapter 7

658 18 1
By NicoleVibezz

Veronica

"Man, fuck this shit." I said, grabbing my bag and walking out of my class. All I want is some weed right now because I'm so stressed from this college work.

As I turned the corner I seen Nick , my homeboy from college.

"Aye, wassup bro?" I said, hugging him but not for too long. Every now and then he' ll try to make a move on me but I turn him down. He's cute as hell, but no.

"Wassup, Veronica? I know yo ass done just walked out of class." He said, chuckling.

I laughed. "As always."

"I know you got some weed on ya. Gone 'head and pass that shit over." I said, chuckling.

"Shiid, I already got some right here." He said and showed me a perfectly rolled up one.

Before I could even light the blunt up, my little ass was snatched up by my collar.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I heard no other than Bryshere's voice as he basically dragged me to his car, making me drop my fucking blunt.

"Are you fucking crazy?! What the fuck you out here skipping yo college classes and shit?!" Bryshere yelled as he started the car up.

I didn't say shit because I was pissed off.

"That was my fucking blunt nigga!" I yelled, punching him in his arm.

He stopped the car. "You think I give two fucks about you losing some weed that some fuck nigga gave you?!" He said. I just sat there in silence.

"Why you out here skipping your classes, Veronica?"

"None of your fucking business!" I snapped, turning my head.

"You are basically my little sister, you are my fucking business."

"I don't need anybody watching my every fucking move! I'm 19!" I said.

"Well act like your fucking 19! It here skipping college to get weed, Veronica? Weed?! I should bust yo ass in yo shit right fucking now!" He yelled.

I tensed up at the sound of his voice.

"Shut the fuck up bruh." I said, looking out the window.

"No, you shut the fuck up and listen." He said, grabbing my face and turning it so I could look at him. "Do you not know that college will lead you to everything in life? You talking about you want to be a nurse or an actress or and entrepreneur. You have to go to college for that shit! You need to get your fucking head straight and act like you want to be some fucking body because this ain't it, Veronica."

"Well maybe if I didn't have y'all niggas watching everywhere I go, I wouldn't do this shit." I said, because this isn't the first time someone ran into me doing something I ain't suppose to be doing.

"You need to be glad that we are here when you decide on the wrong shit. Do you want to be some fucking hoe on the fucking street?! Because that's where yo ass is heading." He said, and that pissed em all the way the fuck off.

"You know the fuck what?! Just shut the fuck up! You don't know what the fuck I'm going through at this fucking college! My grades are fucking dropping because I don't understand a goddamn thing they nutass teachers are teaching me! And you have the nerve, the fucking nerve to call me a hoe?!" I said, sitting up on my knees in the car. "Just please just stay the fuck away from me if all you gonna do is call me out of my fucking name. So with that being said, Fuck You!" I yelled, opening the door and climbing out, wiping the tears that were falling down my face.

I heard the car door slam and Bryshere right behind me.

"Veronica. Veronica!" He said.

"Just leave me-." I tried to say, but stopped talking and shook my head when my voice cracked. So I covered my mouth to cover my sobs.

"VERONICA!" Bryshere yelled as I hear a car horn. I was once again snatched up and pulled back.

"Veronica, are you okay?" He asked with a panicky look on his face.

I nodded as he pulled me into a hug, and I just cried on his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to help you." He said, and I once again nodded.

I wiped my eyes as I got done crying. This college shit is really getting to me.

"Come on." He said, and we got in his car and we drove to the college, but before we got there, I was asleep.
~
Algee

I sat on the couch mad as hell because Dani called my phone and asked where Veronica was because she wasn't in class today.

"Yo, Algee, calm down man." Keith said, as all of the boys except Bryshere stared at me.

"Man, fuck that. Where the fuck is my little sister?!" I said, standing up.

Then I got a text from Bryshere.

Yazz: I'm out side with Veronica.

I let out a sigh of relief but got mad at the same time.

Then Veronica and Bryshere walked in the house.

"So you as out here skipping your college classes and-." But I stopped when I realized she had been crying and I guess the boys noticed too because they all stood up and walked towards them.

"Wait what happened? Are you alright?" I said, grabbing her as she laid on my chest and the boys shot question after question.

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm good." She said.

"Veronica." Bryshere said, looking at her.

She sighed. "Just a little frustrated with my college that's all." She said and sat on the couch.

I sat beside her and hugged her because she always have breakdowns like this. This is the boys first time seeing her like this tho.

"Well shit let's get on it. What subjects you need help in?" Luke said, grabbing her backpack.

"No, I'm fine guys, really. I'm gonna ask the teachers if the can explain it a different way." She said, sitting up.

"But why wait when you can get help now?" Elijah said, as the started pulling things out of her bag.

"And Algee? You didn't have to send me those death threats, ya know?" Veronica said, looking at me.

I chuckled and rubbed my neck. "Yeah, sorry about that."

Then the door came open and Dani, Maddie, and Ryan walked in. They basically ignored everybody in the room and hugged Veronica. For a long time.

"Are you okay?" Ryan said.

Veronica smiled slightly. "Yeah. I'm okay."

"We're about to help her with her college work." Woody said, sitting on the other side of her.

"Okay." They all said and got their notes out.
~
"Welp, I know y'all not going to y'all classes tomorrow." I said, stretching my arms.

It's is now 5 in the morning and everybody, Me, Dani, Maddie, Veronica, Ryan, Keith, Luke, Bryshere, Elijah, Woody and Myles were up doing work.

"I thank y'all so much." Veronica said, and hugged everybody.

We finally got her to understand everything that was going on from her Language down to her Math. Even tho she cried at different times because she didn't understand, we taught her a different way.

"Just tell us next time before you try to do something stupid like that again." Bryshere said.

"Stupid like what?" I asked, confused.

"Welll. You see, I skipped my class to get something to smoke, BUT Bryshere stopped me." Veronica said.

I let out a shaky breath. "You lucky you're okay."  I Said, giving her a hug.

" okay everybody. I'm finna go to bed. I ain't going to my classes tomorrow." Dani said stretching.

Everybody agreed, then went to different rooms.

I'm just glad my baby sister is alright. I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 11.4K 71
Rashad Smith, high school basketball star almost making it into the NBA. One teenage affair with his crush Tionne Brooks, ended up having him hooked...
451K 8.6K 65
"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you." "You wouldn't have killed me, but you...
410K 9.4K 109
Just Max Mayfield imagines. Enjoyyyy. The updates will be kinda slow for a while but just hang with me. Changing this to Max and Sadie imagines so mo...
58.9K 2.8K 23
Everyone in this world has their own obstacles they have to face. Some more difficult than others. But Keith's just seems to become harder and harder...