EVIL DREAM - KTH×JJK (Finishe...

By dark_kimtaekookie

"I see 'blood,' As 'sweat' run down my forehead 'And,' I see 'tears' of people, As, they lie on the ground, d... More

INTRO
1)DREAM
2)INNOCENT MEETING?
3)NOT SO INNOCENT
5)DEMONS
6)WHAT THE HELL
7)NOT JUST A BUNNY
8)SCARED
9) .H, L 1/4
9) .A, O 2/4
9) .T, V 3/4
9) .E, E 4/4
10) NEW PERSON
11) Lily
12) TRAINING
13) HELP
14) PETRIFIED
15) SOMETHING
16) ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
17) THE 7 HELL
18) WHO ARE YOU
NEW BOOK💜💜💜
19) WHERE IS HE
20) HELL
21) I'M COMING
22) MINE
23) I MIGHT
24) BET
25) LIAR
26) WHY US
27) BITE
28) THE END
AUTHER NOTE/ OTHER BOOK
SEQUEL💜💜💜

4)BITTER TRUTH

5.2K 230 98
By dark_kimtaekookie

Welcome the hier
For king LUCIFER
Give your life and
Soul to him OR....

"Stop it. I said stop it." Today the dream was more dreadful. I was chained on the ground and some strange marks were drown all over the floor. It was like..it was like they were doing some ritual. A ritual that involve me. Me as their host. "Please stop it." Now I was crying hard. So hard that my tears were no more comming from my eyes. I have no tears left to cry.

They, those who were around me wearing a black cape, were using some kind of knife which had the statue of a figure looking like a demon on its handle. The knife went through my skin leaving a heavy amount of blood following it.

But it suddenly stop. They all stopped. There was the masked guy I once met in my dream. Those who were performing the so called 'ritual' bowed by seeing him. "LEAVE HIM."

It was the last sentence I heard.

Jungkook P.O.V

I woke up breathing heavily. This dream was slightly different. Usually my dream consist of me being tortured but today someone saved me. Well it was different. I sighed and got up. I looked at the clock. SHIT. 8 already. I'm late. I dashed into my bathroom.

Wait a second. Jin hyung said today we don't need to go to school. I totally forget it. I think I should go back to sleep. But NO. I won't. I took a deep breath and went to shower. I wore a outfit for today;

Today my mom is coming. I am excited. More than excited. I loved my mom. She was always there for me and my hyung along with her friend, I mean Jimin's mom. She was always there when our father left us for some reason I don't know yet nither Jin hyung. She was always there when I began to had these weird dreams until she had to move with Jimin's mom for her work. Because of her and Jimin's mom hardwork the company is on top.

I basically ran downstairs. Jin hyung was on the kitchen and I think Jimin is still sleeping. "GOOD MORNING HYUNG." "Aish... kids these days. GOOD MORNING AND YOU YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT I CAN HEAR YOU." I just giggled. "And I also hear you hyung." He was startled. "I thought you were still on the stairs." I only giggled. "And can you please wake Jimin up. Breakfast is ready." I nooded and ran up the stairs.

I reached his room and saw him lying flat on his bed. "HEY JIMIN WAKE UP." I literally shouted. "Stop. Let me sleep today there is no school. Let me sleep peacefully." He sounded so sleepy. I yanked the covers from him. "I said let me sl-" I started tickling him. He eyes grew big and he started lughing hard. So hard he was crying. "Stop. P-please stop. I-I'm awa-ake. P-please s-stop." And I stopped. "It was not that hard to wake up was it Jimin." I said the word Jimin in a little teasing way. "YAH." And the chasing starts. "I say come back here. How you dare disrespect me. I'm your hyung."

We were running all around the house. Until a angry Jin came out of the kitchen. "STOP YOU TWO. STOP ACTING LIKE KIDS. I KNOW YOU ARE BUT ALSO. AND I CALLED YOU FOR BREAKFAST. COME FAST OR NO DINNER FOR YOU TWO UNTIL NEXT WEEK." Jimin and I stopped on our tracks. We gulped. "I think Jin hyung is angry." And I nodded. Angry Jin is dangerous. Once when he was angry he nearly killed a police officer. It was when we were on a fair and I got lost. Jin hyung talked with a officer but the officer didn't pay attention and he lost his patience. He slapped the officer so hard so many time, Jimin said the officer was bleeding.

We ran todards the kitchen and found Jin hyung already eating. When he saw us he smiled. And did I mention that his mood changes really quick. Like reallly quick. "Come eat the food is going to be cold." He looked at Jimin and frowned. "Jimin you look awful go and change fast." Jimin ran. He ran so fast in a split second he was out of sight. Jin hyung laughed and I just sat down to eat.

~Time skip~

It's been five hours and no sign of our parents. I sighed. "Jin hyung where are they. Are they even coming." "Yes, they must be com-"

*DING DONG*

"And they are here." I ran towards the door and opened it. And I saw my mom I hugged her. "MOOOM I MISSED YOU." "I know I know. No need to shout." I let her go and saw Jimin's mom. "Hello auntie how are you." She smiled. "I'm fine kookie let's go inside." I let them inside. And Jimin hugged his mom and Jin hyung hugged our mom. "Fine kids. We know you missed us." We all nodded.

We all sat on the couch. We all were smiling. "So, mom who were the people we need to meet?" The smile from their faces faded. They looked pale. They looked at themselves and nodded. "C-come i-in." Why is my mum sluttering. I was confused. And in came four guys;

I gasped looking at one of them it was the staring guy. "YOU?" Me and Jin hyung said at the same time. "You two know them." "I only know that guy." I said pointing at the staring guy. "He is my classmate." "And he." Jin hyung said pointing to a particular person. "I met him accidently and he found my ring." That staring guy laughed and smriked. "So Mrs kims haven't you told your sons about us." She shook her head. "SO TELL THEM." He shouted at my mother but I'm not angry. He shouted at me one and only dear mother and I'm not angry at him. HOW?

"Look boys he is Kim Taehyung, the one on his side is Min Yoongi, his brother. On the other side is Kim Namjoon and then the last one is Jung Hoseok." She said with a low voice. "Do they know all the other things." She again shook her head. Taehyung laughed. "So tell them Mrs Kim." "No t-they d-don't ne-" "I SAID TELL THEM." He shouted again. I felt a little anger.
Mom turned toward us. "You always wanted to know why your dad left you right." I nodded. "So, listen;"

No one P.O.V
~Flash back~

"I said no." "But try to understand it will make our company bloom." "I can't believe you. You are dumping your kids for a company." "Please try to understand her. I don't think its a bad idea." "You shut up. You two have lost your mind. Giving your kids life for a company." "But they won't die, they will only take them as their soulmates." "But your kids are men not female to give to some demon male." "But they will live a happy life." "But also no." "But tr-"

The door slams shut.
After some time.

"It's time." The other women nodded. They were going to call the satan or lucifer himself. They did the ritual and now infront of them were the feared Lucifer. "Why did you called me." "We want to make a deal. We want to raise our company." "And what will I have." "We will give our chlidren life to you." "Let me see them." Three children were shown. "They look perfect for my sons. I will let them choose their mate when I will go back." The women nodded happily. "But remember you cannot go back once you have made the deal." The women nodded. "And one of my son is going to be the next lucifer and whichever child he will choose will be prepared to be the next EVE. He will go through suffering. But don't worry about the other two, their whole life will be happy but I can't promise." And he just vanished.

Next day

"WHAAT? I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT." "We already did and there is no going back." He sighed. "You are not the woman I used to love." "Wh-what do you mean she is not the person you used to love." "You better shut up and you, you are not my wife any more." "What n-no please don't lea-"
The door slams on her face. The ony thing she can do is cry in her friend embrace.

~End of flashback~

Jungkook P.O.V

"Bu-but mom why are you telling this to us." "Be-becau-" "Because in this story one women is your mom another is this Jimin's mom and the man is your father." I gasped. "And your soul, body and life is ours." "You are mine little Jungkook." "Jimin's mine." Taehyung brother Yoongi spoke. I looked at Jimin his eyes are wide with surprise. "And Jin is mine." That Namjoon guy said. A gasp escaped from Jin hyung mouth. I was angry, not because the devil own us but because our mother puts her company before us. She dumped us for that stupid company. But I can't do anything to her. She is, now also, my mother.

I stood from the couch and ran to my room. "OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK NOO.." I heard Jimin shouting but I don't care. I need to calm my anger or I will hurt them. I locked myself in my room. I searched through the drawer and found my lovely friend. A Knife. I folded my sleeves up and traced the knife along my flesh, feeling it's cold surface. I *cut* hate *cut* my *cut* own *cut* mother *cut.* How *cut* could *cut* she *cut* dump *cut* us *cut* for *cut* a *cut* stupid *cut* company. I looked at my art work on my hands. I smiled.

'I will kill you mom for ruining my life. This is not enough to control my anger.'

*that's for today*
*bye🤗*

*Today's vkook*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 20.7K 44
Jungkook a new student to CHHI University didn't expect to be a meal of a cold and stone hearted vampire "I only need you just for your blood" ⬆️Tae...
47.1K 1.9K 62
"Falling in love with you was not falling at all angel it felt like i opened the door and i was home" "Will we stay forever in love tae?" he aske, as...
59.9K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...
3.6K 216 6
- He's blind?! Will a popular guy, so fond of his popularity and reputation, fall for a blind boy? ↑top taehyung ↓bottom jungkook (warning: fetus wr...