Lucky Lucy is Where? (Naruto...

ChloeFelicia által

After defeating Acnologia Lucy gets thrown through a portal and ends up in the Naruto Universe! Lucy will dis... Több

Not a Chapter
Chapter 1 Edited
Chapter 2 Edited
Chapter 3 Edited
Chapter 4 Edited
Chapter 5 Edited
Chapter 6 Edited
Chapter 7 edited
Chapter 8 Edited
Chapter 9 Edited
Chapter 10 Edited
Chapter 11 Edited
Chapter 12 Edited
Chapter 13 Edited
Chapter 14 Edited
Chapter 15 Edited
Chapter 16 Edited
Chapter 17 Edited
Chapter 18 Edited
Chapter 19 Edited
Chapter 20 Edited
Chapter 21 Edited
Chapter 22 Edited
Chapter 23 Edited
Chapter 24 Edited
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45: Final Chapter
Character Profile
Title For second book (not a chapter)

Chapter 44

3.1K 125 59
ChloeFelicia által

AN: I really wanted to be able to send Naruto off with Jiraiya this chapter but I couldn't without making everyone wait a couple more weeks but it's still a bit short so forgive me? There are also a couple of things that I want to happen before the end though so I need to figure out a way to squish them into these chapters, I'll explain more down below.

Lucy opened the door to the Hokages office without knocking and saw Tsunade passed out on the desk, surrounded by sake bottles, empty ones. Lucy sighed, looked over all of the available missions and assigned herself to one, leaving a note letting Tsunade know that she was doing said mission before leaving through the window.

Lucy had her ANBU mask on as she jumped through the trees, "hey beautiful, want to tell me why you are out of the village in uniform?" Loke questioned her as he appeared before her,

"no," Lucy said and continued racing through the trees,

"why not? I'm sure you have a lot to say about what just happened," Loke teased slightly but left it up to her to continue,

"I said no," Lucy announced and started to get frustrated, "there's nothing to talk about and I'm on a mission,"

"there's a lot to talk about, it doesn't necessarily have to be about what just happened," Loke said, "we could talk about what you're going to tell Naruto and Sakura tomorrow because you can't keep this conversation from them," Loke dropped the bomb onto Lucy and her footsteps faltered slightly, "Or perhaps what you're going to tell Kakashi, considering you two still haven't had a proper conversation since before the third part of the Chunin exams." Lucy began to get slower, "or we could talk about what you're plan is now since you decided to extend your stay and help Tsunade," Loke continued, "there's a lot to talk about."

Lucy fully stopped at this and groaned at the mess she had created for herself, but it did make her question a lot. Like how Naruto and Sakura are going to react to what she has to tell them, she knew that Sakura would probably hate her for not forcing Sasuke to stay and Naruto would have a hard time forgiving or maybe even trusting her again. As for Kakashi, he will be disappointed in her but will try not to let it show because he'll think that it's only his failure and not hers.

Lucy also didn't know how to bring up the Chidori thing to Kakashi either, Lucy still thought that it was a mistake to teach Sasuke that jutsu, especially while he's still a genin but she also understood why he did it. Kakashi wanted to show Sasuke that he could gain power if he stayed within the village, that he didn't need Orochimaru to complete his goal. Lucy understood and yet she didn't, she didn't understand why Kakashi had to teach Sasuke that particular jutsu, why not another A or S rank jutsu, why not teach him how to use the Sharingan properly, there are so many things that Lucy wanted to know but she didn't even know if it mattered anymore because Sasuke is no longer in the village.

"tell me what you're thinking Lucy," Loke spoke up after watching Lucy think to herself for a few minutes,

"Tsunade is going to send a team to go and retrieve Sasuke tomorrow and she will want to send me because I'm a medical ninja," Lucy spoke up her most recent thoughts,

"what are you going to do?" Loke asked,

"Well I'm not in the village and the only way she could contact me would be through summoning's, by that time it'll be too late," she huffed and then looked down angrily, "besides I would refuse to go anyway,"

"you don't mean that, you're upset," Loke said softly, he knew that Lucy cared much for Sasuke and that she was hurting at his choice,

"no I do mean it, even if I am upset. Sasuke Uchiha is a traitor to Konoha, to his team, to what he could have had if he just asked for help. Sasuke Uchiha chose to become an ally to my torturer and I don't think I can ever forgive him for that," Lucy spoke softly,

"Lucy," Loke whispered and pulled her into a .

Lucy pulled back from Loke, "I'm fine," she whispered,

"then why are you here and not helping those ninja bring Sasuke back?" Loke asked her,

"I just told you," Lucy exclaimed frustrated,

"Lucy, if you were really fine, you wouldn't be out here," Loke said, "you feel betrayed that Sasuke chose his revenge over you, over what Orochimaru put you through," Lucy looked away from him, "and you feel like you should have done more, that maybe if you had told Sasuke and the rest about Orochimaru sooner this never would have happened," Loke continued gently, "but I think Sasuke would have left the village either way,"

"what do you mean?" Lucy asked Loke confused,

"you saw the way Itachi treated him when Sasuke went after him, how he locked Sasuke in the Tsukiyomi, Itachi would have made him re-watch that night over and over again," Lucy was silent about what Loke was saying, "as long as Itachi wants Sasuke to hate him, he will,"

"Itachi is a very good actor," Lucy whispered,

"anyway that's not what I wanted to talk to you about, I came to ask you why you took this mission in the first place,"

"I needed to leave the village, I was too upset and angry and I would have destroyed something if I stayed there any longer,"

"What about the shinobi that she sent to retrieve Sasuke?" Loke asked her, "they need a medical ninja and currently you are the only one on duty that would be able to go," Lucy just looked away, "this is Orochimaru that we are talking about, what type of ninja do you think he's going to send to intercept the leaf shinobi?" Lucy looked up at Loke in realisation, she was so caught up in her anger that she didn't even think about that.

FairyTail's POV

"You want me to give you top secret information on an ancient staff that could potentially bring back the dead or worse?" Princess Hisui's voice rang out through the throne room,

"yep," Natsu responded with a grin on his face with his hands behind his head,

"that about sums it up," Happy continued on for him, behind them, the Sabretooth mages and their exceeds sweat dropped profusely,

"please, your highness," Yukino stepped in, "we've been looking into the disappearance of Lucy Heartfilia and have a found a lead," Hisui paused at the mention of Lucy,

"even if I could allow you access to that information all of the information about ancient celestial magic has been lost or destroyed," Hisui told them dejectedly, "believe me, I've tried looking into it. I wanted more information on the original family, they are the ones that gave the Fiore family the throne in the first place."

"Please, isn't there anything that you could tell us?" Yukino asked desperately, "you somehow got the knowledge for the Gottfried spell, where did you find that?"

"As I've told you, Gottfried is a magic long forgotten, it is a spell in which to provide peace and protection," Hisui started, "it is a spell that has been passed down through the celestial spirit mages in my family, my mother taught it to me and her mother to her," Yukino looked disappointed at this explanation though, because it means that there is no recorded information that they can look for,

"you're not telling us something," Rogue suddenly spoke up and everyone looked at him,

"you dare question the ruler of your country," a guard standing beside Hisui countered,

"it's true, she knows something and she's not telling us," Rogue stubbornly stood his ground, "what could it be for you not to help locate Miss Lucy?"

Everyone turned to look at Hisui who sighed and closed her eyes, "I have been ordered not to tell you anything," she announced and they all looked at her with confusion and questions turning in their eyes,

"who ordered you?" Sting asked,

"I cannot tell you that either," the Princess told them,

"what can you tell us then?" Rogue asked,

"I can only tell you that Lucy is where she needs to be," Hisui said and despite Natsu's outraged attempts to get more answers they were all escorted out of the throne room and outside of the castle. Yukino made sure to add it to the notes to send to Levy.

Back at the FairyTail guild the Sabre's, Natsu and Happy were giving the news to everyone, "we finally get a lead, only to be deliberately kept in the dark," Levy muttered coldly,

"So, now we know that someone has been targeting Lucy and that it is highly likely that it's the Celestial Spirit King," Erza announced after Levy's statement,

"Hisui also said that Lucy is where she needs to be," Sting said, "what do you think that could mean?" he questioned,

"I do not know, however, I think it's safe to assume that she is safe for the time being," Erza answered,

"Maybe the Celestial Spirit King sent Lucy to wherever she is, so that she could help someone," Wendy spoke up,

"if that was the case then why not tell all of us and have all of us help out? Why just Lucy?" Levy answered her and then they all sat there in silence.

"Why is it always Lucy?" Macao suddenly spoke up, "I mean, she's always been a target to someone since day one," he expressed,

"that's right, she was an heiress to a large company," Wakaba spoke up,

"and then all of those times people wanted her for her magic type," Romeo said,

"Celestial Spirit mages are very rare," Erza explained,

"not only that but my descendant is a very powerful one," Anna Heartfilia announced as she walked through the doors of the guild,

"Miss Anna," the dragon slayers said together in surprise,

"what are you doing here? Not that you're not welcome," Erza asked,

"I heard that you found a lead on Lucy, may I know what you have found?" Anna asked them.

"There's something that I haven't told you all, something that Lucy doesn't even know about the Heartfilia family," Anna announced after everyone had explained everything,

"what do you mean Miss Anna?" Wendy asked,

"I mean, celestial magic has been apart of the Heartfilia line for generations upon generations and it is said that we were wielders of the keys since they were created," Anna explained and looked down, "which would mean," she got cut off before she could continue,

"which would mean that the Heartfilia's were the original family," Erza finished off for her and Anna nodded in confirmation of what she said,

"yes, we were. When my ancestors stepped on the lands of Fiore it wasn't even Fiore, the Fiore family were a branch of our clan and since the Heartfilia's were always off on adventures or discovering new things they left the Fiore family in charge of the lands and eventually the Heartfilia's name was lost in history," Anna explained,

"wait, clan?" Wendy questioned, "what clan and how could the Fiore family be a branch of the Heartfilia's?"

"the Heartfilia's were the main family of a clan long ago, the Fiore family was rumoured to be a side branch and the other branches were lost in history. I guess a side branch could be considered a cousin to the main family, you see the Heartfilia's were considered to be the most powerful because they actually created the celestial keys," at this Yukino gasped in shock,

"so that means the Heartfilia's created the staff that was then split?" Yukino asked Anna,

"that's right, we found a way to connect with the stars and call upon the spirits that inhabited them. The side branches grew concerned and scared of the power the staff held and war broke out as you already know," Anna continued,

"if the Heartfilia's were really this powerful then how does no one know of this?" Levy asked,

"because the Heartfilia's weren't always known as Heartfilia," Anna announced and everyone was surprised,

"what do you mean? What were they known as before?" Gajeel asked,

"to be honest, I do not know," Anna sighed, "there are no records of that name, not that I know of,"

"Why is everything so secret?" Yukino asked,

"because this magic is very powerful, so after the civil war between the clan all records of the origins were destroyed," Anna replied,

"so how does this help us find Lucy?" Natsu asked,

"yeah, Lucy has a majority of the celestial keys with her and even if she did have all of them she probably wouldn't be able to do the ritual to reunite the staff to come back," Levy offered an explanation,

"because if she really is in another world, she might be able to make a connection to this one," Anna explained,

"Miss Anna, do you know what world Lucy is in?" Wendy asked,

"as a matter of fact I might," everyone looked at Anna with shock, "or at least I know how she got there."

FairyTail POV End

Lucy was running through the tree's rushing back in the direction of the leaf, "so finally done with your mission Princess," Loke called as he forced himself out of his gate and started running beside her,

"In case you didn't notice Loke, I'm in a bit of a rush," Lucy huffed out at him,

"I did notice that, but I thought I should prepare you for when you walk through the Hokages office," Loke said,

"prepare me for what?" Lucy questioned,

"well, I may have been flirting with one of the nurses at the hospital when I heard Shizune and Tsunade discussing something," Loke said, "and you're not going to like it,"

"what is it?" Lucy asked,

"She sent Genin after Sasuke," Loke said and then quickly flashed back to the spirit realm when he saw the look on Lucy's face,

"damn that old hag," Lucy grumbled and bit her thumb, "ninja art: summoning jutsu," Lucy called out and Slash appeared before her, "get me to the leaf as fast as you can" Lucy stated and jumped onto his back and Slash took off,

"hello Slash, how are you, it's nice to see you," Slash mockingly said but didn't question her either way,

"sorry, hey, it is nice to see you but pleasantries are going to have to wait a bit," Lucy said seriously, "we've got a problem and I have little Genin to go after."

Time Skip

Lucy didn't even greet the guards at the gates she just raced through with Slash still summoned, "don't go anywhere I'm gonna need you to get me to the Genin," Lucy said and Slash nodded as he waited outside of the Hokage's office, "Old Hag I finished that mission it was a success, here's the report, bye," was all Lucy said as she walked to the Hokage's desk, placed a folder on it and then turn around to walk straight after,

"now wait a minute, I didn't authorise this mission you just took it and where on earth do you think you're going now?" Tsunade demanded,

"I needed to get out of the village for a bit, now I'm going after those Genin that you let go after Sasuke and I'm going to need you to organise a team of nurses or something to go after me so I can get them back to the village safely," Lucy said and tried to continue to leave,

"wait, how did you know Sasuke left and how did you know I sent Genin to go get him?" Tsunade questioned suspicious,

"I'll answer all of your questions when I get back," Lucy said and this time she ran through the door and jumped onto Slash again who started running towards the gates once again.

Slash was running in the direction of Naruto's sent that he picked up on and he spotted something in the distance, "Lucy, I think that's one of your Genin," he said,

"Okay, can you continue onward and try and find the others while I try to stabilise Choji, make sure to bring them to me if they can be moved," Lucy said and jumped off of Slash, he nodded and continued onward, "ninja art: summoning jutsu," Lucy called out and over a dozen large tigers came to stand in front of her, "follow Slash he'll explain everything," she commanded and started to get to work on Choji while all of the tigers jumped away. "Tenrou no Sacha," she called out and activated her eyes and started to stabilise Choji.

Not long later Slash came running back, "there's a Genin that I can't move but he looks bad, a Hyuga I think,"

"Neji?" Lucy whispered to herself. Lucy leaned Choji up against a tree, "open gate of the Maiden, Virgo," Lucy called out,

"punishment princess?" Virgo asked,

"not this time, I need you to watch over Choji and set up a gurney to make it easier to get him back to the village," Lucy said, both Slash and Lucy then jumped into the direction of Neji and left Virgo to do her thing.

Lucy was looking over Neji and frowned, "this is going to be more complicated, I can only get him into a position where he can be moved," Lucy said, "Slash I'm going to need you to take him back to the village straight away," with that Lucy got to work and Slash stayed with her, ready to take Neji back to the village.

Lucy was watching Slash run off with Neji back towards the village with a worried expression on her face, "if I had just come with them then this never would have happened," she whispered to herself and clenched her fist tightly.

"Lucy, please help me," she heard someone call out to her and saw Kiba on top of one of her tigers, holding Akamaru tightly, "he needs help," he whispered and Lucy quickly ran over to them and asked Kiba to lay Akamaru on the ground gently, "can you help him,"

"well, I'm not a vet but I should be able to make sure he can get to one safely," Lucy said as she looked over Akamaru with her eyes and started healing any internal injuries. Kiba sighed in relief and sank to the ground, "before I send you both off I need to make sure you don't have a concussion or lost too much blood," Lucy said once she finished looking over Akamaru and turned to Kiba,

"but he'll be okay right?" Kiba asked,

"of course, just make sure to pass him onto one of your sisters as soon as you can," Lucy assured him and sent him off on the tiger that bought him to her,

"you're not a Genin are you?" someone asked Lucy as they came into view,

"you're Kankuro right?" Lucy asked him, ignoring his question, "what are sand shinobi doing here?"

"your Hokage requested our help and the sand siblings answered,"

"so Temari and Gaara are also here?"

"yeah, I think Temari is helping Shikamaru and Gaara is helping Lee,"

"that old hag sent Lee?" Lucy yelled outraged,

"umm, I think he snuck out after his operation," Kankuro said, his voice suddenly very small and Lucy sighed,

"I should go and check on the others, can you make sure that Choji has been taken back to the village please, I left a summons in charge of making sure that back up got him back safely," Lucy asked and was off once again.

Jumping through the trees Lucy came across Shikamaru and Temari, "Lucy?" Shikamaru exclaimed in surprise as she landed in front of them,

"Do either of you need healing?" Lucy asked,

"no we're both fine," Temari said,

"what about Choji and the others?" Shikamaru asked,

"I have stabilised everyone and they are all on their way to the village for further treatment, they should all be okay," Lucy said and watched Shikamaru sigh with relief, "I heard that Lee snuck out of the hospital to help, do you know where he is, I also want to make sure Gaara is okay," Lucy said and Temari looked shocked,

"they should be just up ahead, Naruto also went after Sasuke, I don't think either one of them would come out okay in that fight," Shikamaru said and Lucy nodded. Lucy whistled a little a two tigers came out from behind the trees,

"can you take these two back to the village? I need to go on ahead," Lucy said and jumped away knowing that they'd listen to her.

Continuing onward Lucy eventually came across Lee and Gaara, Gaara had Lee with him on a cloud of sand and below them were these white and beige coloured spikes,

"Miss Lucy," Lee said loudly and waved from where he was with Gaara,

"Lee, Gaara, do either of you need healing?" Lucy yelled up to them,

"No, we're okay,"

"then go back to the village and rest while I look for Naruto," Lucy replied and continued on her way. 'this place? How fitting,' Lucy thought to herself as she looked around. "Naruto," Lucy called out, turning her head towards the water below she gasped jumping down Lucy ran over to Naruto an saw Sasuke walking into the forest ahead of them.

"Sasuke, I will never forgive you for hurting them," Lucy yelled after him, "they were your friends and maybe if you weren't so self-centred you'd see that." Lucy said and started to cry, she started to heal Naruto.

FairyTail POV

"A key?" the guild and the visitors from Sabretooth all said, Anna nodded yes,

"a key," she confirmed, "since she's a direct descendant of the original family, the key would have activated upon sensing Lucy close by," Anna explained, "they key would have drawn Lucy in, it would have been almost impossible for her to resist it,"

"what do you mean?" Erza asked,

"did you ever notice that all of Lucy's spirits have a nickname for her?" Anna asked and when most people confirmed what she said, "well that's not just because she lets them, they feel connected to her the moment they meet her," Anna said, "Lucy has bonded with her spirits to the extent that they trust her to equip their powers, the only other person that could do this was her mother,"

"Layla Heartfilia?" Gray asked out loud,

"yes but before Layla could develop it further she passed away," Anna continued,

"what does the bond between Lucy and her spirits have to with the key?" Erza questioned,

"it's not just the bond but the connection between the Heartfilia's and the spirit realm,"

"wait, is that how Lucy got the Spirit king to change his mind about a law?" Yukino asked,

"she did what?" Anna asked,

"back when she first joined the guild," Gray started to explain, "back then Loke was banished from the spirit world and Lucy got the Spirit King to change his mind and let Loke go back,"

"how on earth did she do that?" Anna asked in awe,

"we're not quite sure, no one was there except for Lucy, Loke and the King," Erza replied, "why do you sound so surprised?"

"because that has never been done before," Anna exclaimed, "no human has ever been able to change a law before, it should be impossible,"

"why impossible?" Wendy asked,

"because humans are not apart of the Celestial realm, we do not understand their ways so we don't get a say," Yukino explained, "that's why I was so surprised that the Celestial Spirit King cared so much about Miss Lucy's opinion, now that I know that Miss Lucy is a direct descendant of the original family it makes more sense,"

"yes, but our opinions would still be overlooked, the Heartfilia's are greatly respected yes but not to that extent," Anna continued,

"so what does this mean?" Gray asked,

"it means that the bond that Lucy has created between herself and the Spirit realm is a lot stronger than I thought," Anna said, "no wonder that key teleported her, I bet it did it the second she touched it,"

"why would the bond affect the key?" Natsu asked, starting to get a bit irritated with how to conversation as going,

"because it would mean that the Spirit King has given Lucy his blessing," Anna said and everyone even Yukino was confused, "what I mean is that Lucy is the only one who is able to use that key. It also means that Lucy is the only one able to use the Staff,"

"but I thought anyone from the original family could use it?" Yukino asked and Anna shook her head no,

"no, while it is true that only a member of the original family can use it but only those that have the blessing of the Spirit King can combine all of the keys once again." Anna sighed, "because the staff is so dangerous only those who have the trust and loyalty of the stars can wield the staff,"

"so we've reached another dead end?" Natsu asked kind of angry,

"calm down Natsu," Erza scolded,

"How can I calm down? It's been years since we've had a lead and we've hit another dead end," Natsu run his hand through his hair as Happy looked down,

"yes but we've eliminated another impossible, now only the possible remain," Levy said,

"yeah and now we know that Lucy can get to us from her side, we only need a way to tell her how," Gray confirmed,

"for now all we can do is more research and hope to find a way to contact her," Erza said and placed a hand on Natsu's shoulder.

Fairytail's POV end

Lucy looked up when she saw something out of the corner of her eye and saw Kakashi standing over them. She stopped healing Naruto so Kakashi could lift him up onto his back and with that they both started to make their back to the village, neither one of them said anything the entire time.

Lucy was in the waiting room with Kakashi as they took Naruto away, she still hadn't said anything, "Tsunade said something interesting to me before I went after Naruto," Kakashi spoke and when Lucy didn't move or say anything he continued, "She told me that no one told you that Sasuke left yet you still knew and you knew that she sent Genin after him," Lucy still didn't make any move to explain herself, "Lucy," Kakashi called out to her and she turned to look at him,

"I need to go and fill out my report for Tsunade," she whispered and stood up,

"no, not until you tell me what happened," Kakashi grabbed her arm,

"I'll explain later," Lucy tried to shrug him off,

"yeah I've heard that before, lately that's the only thing we say to one another," Kakashi said, "Lucy, what's going on? What happened?" he questioned,

"Like I said I'll explain later," Lucy whispered,

"no you're going to tell me now," Kakashi said,

"I really only want to say it once or twice, I'll tell Tsunade first, then I'll tell you, Naruto and Sakura what happened," Lucy said,

"Like I said, you're going to tell me now," Kakashi said and kept a hold of her arm and stood up, he started to drag her out of the hospital,

"why can't you wait until I tell Sakura and Naruto?" Lucy questioned but she didn't try to pull her arm free,

"because I'm not them and you and I have a lot to talk about not just what happened over these last few days," he said and they stopped in front of his front door, once they were inside they sat on the couch silently.

Lucy was avoiding eye contact but Kakashi wasn't saying anything, finally Lucy sighed, "where do you want to begin?"

"how about how you and Itachi know each other?" Kakashi asked,

"Like I said my ANBU missions," Lucy said and Kakashi gave her a look, "my ANBU missions involve the Akatsuki," Lucy whispered,

"they what?" Kakashi shouted,

"when Lord third assigned me to ANBU it was only to take missions that involve the Akatsuki, I am not involved in the ANBU otherwise," Lucy explained, "I can't tell you why or what I'm doing but that's how we ran into each other so often,"

"Okay and what about Sasuke? What happened with him?" Kakashi asked,

"hold on before I tell you that, I think you owe me an explanation now," Lucy said,

"excuse me?" Kakashi asked her,

"the Chidori Kakashi," Lucy said, "how could you teach a revenge ridden boy an assassination technique?" Lucy asked him "how could you teach a revenge ridden boy an assassination technique?" Lucy asked Kakashi and he looked away, "well?"

"it was to show him that he didn't have to leave the village in order to gain power," Kakashi tried to defend,

"then why not show him a different high ranking jutsu or work on his Sharingan with him?" Lucy asked, "why the Chidori?"

"because that's the only thing that could of broken through the sands ultimate defense," Kakashi said,

"you and I both know that Sasuke was not ready to be a Chunin so him losing that match would make no difference," Lucy lectured but sighed, "oh well what's done is done," she grumbled, "now about what happened with Sasuke," Lucy said and Kakashi sat up a bit straighter.

Lucy told him about how she saw him right before he left the village and what she said to him, then about how she went to take a mission on her own because she was upset. Lucy also explained that Loke was the one to convince her to go and heal the team that went after Sasuke and then later on told her that it was the Genin that went after him so she rushed what she was doing.

"and that's what happened," Lucy said and looked down,

"you implied that you killed you're sensei because he joined Orochimaru?" Kakashi questioned her in disbelief, that did not sound like Lucy at all,

"I know I shouldn't have done it but even after telling Sasuke about what Orochimaru did to me, hell I even showed him some it and he still left with him," Lucy said, "I was upset and I just started speaking, I didn't even realise what I said until I was already walking away."

Kakashi dragged a hand down his face, "so what are you going to do now?"

"first I need to tell Tsunade," Lucy whispered, "then I need to figure out how to tell Naruto and Sakura,"

"are you going to help them go after Sasuke?" Kakashi asked her,

"I won't stop them, but I don't think I can be directly involved," Lucy said, "he joined my torturer Kakashi,"

"I understand Lucy, but I don't think Naruto or Sakura will," he said to her,

"I know, but I can't keep it from them,"

"maybe if you told them about Orochimaru, what he did to you then they might understand, or at least Naruto will," Kakashi suggested but Lucy shook her head no,

"that'll just be me making excuses," she said, "I need to take responsibility for what I did." Kakashi looked at her worried, he knew that Naruto and Sakura wouldn't take it well and didn't want Lucy to have to deal with their anger and blame.

AN: I hope you all liked this chapter and I hope I can get another out soon but first I need to clear somethings up with all of you. Also really quickly I'll be posting a voting chapter for book titles for the second book straight after I upload this chapter so make sure to vote or make a suggestion. 

First, the votes on whether Lucy will change back or not, I was expecting it to be really close but it seems like a lot of you want Lucy's seal to be loosened and for her to change back randomly or some even suggested that she grow at an accelerated rate until she reaches her actual age and I have some ideas. Just to be clear this is the vote that won.

Next, I was hoping to have a FairyTail character join her in this book but I was so focused on Lucy's connections with the leaf ect that I didn't focus on it and now it's sort of being rushed (which I will change in the edit.) Don't worry though, it will happen and I even know who it will be but now I just have to get them there. One more thing about this before I move on, as you might of guessed there will be a lot of Fairytail's POV in these last chapters just to move this along so if a chapter is late or is taking a long time it's probably because I am making sure that the plot holes for this aren't to severe so it won't cause fights or make people cringe to high heaven (believe me there have been a lot of those times in this book that I will also change in the edit.)

Also, I have mentioned this before but I will be changing some of Lucy's abilities therefore changing some of the chapters to match. Don't worry, the plot for this first book won't change so you'll still understand everything in the second book without having to go back and re-read parts of the first.

The changes that I mentioned will be in the form of a character profile at the end of this book so people won't be confused, however, I will be adding a AN to the first couple of chapters of the next book just to remind or let anyone who didn't read the Character Profile know.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4.7K 115 10
As another problem came for Fairytail again Eight members were chosen to visit a total different world where magic does not exist... A world where on...
42.9K 655 38
Vega is a 12 years old celestial dragonslayer, part of the Fairy Tail guild family, and after doing a mission she is found in another dimension. Will...
18.3K 373 19
Lucy and Naruto are bother and sister they were both furturnal twins 9 months old Lucy was in her baby crib with the window and these thugs came and...
73.6K 1.4K 22
5 year old Kumo has lived her life with only a note with her fathers name on it until she meet Akua the water dragon. For the next few years Akua tra...