My Precious Petal

By PetalsAreMyAesthetic

A cute boy is beginning to find comfort in you that he can't find from anyone else and swears to keep it that... More

A walk in the park
Terrance
Coffee
A Suprise At Work
Car ride
The Brother
I quit
Phone calls
The Festival
Terrance's House
Please stay
I need my phone
I've always hated my brother
Taco Hell
Some more phone calls
Hide and Seek
Breakfast and Wine
Board Games
Late night dance
Watching you
An Unsettling Game of Monopoly
Laundry Talks
Lets read together!
A big brother
Our future together
I want you to want me
Escape
Finally home

Finale

4.6K 170 170
By PetalsAreMyAesthetic

Thanking the driver that dropped you off in front of the apartment building you turned around. Your chest felt odd as you noticed things about the building that you hadn't noticed before. The small, hidden beauty that crept around the corners of the window seals on the walls. The front door which radiated a soft, welcoming light. Things you've never noticed before, and for some...odd reason they were now all so clear.

'Maybe this is crazy' you thought as you opened the front door, shielding yourself from the pouring rain outside.

'Maybe you should forget it all now.' you continued, making your way into the elevator.

'I guess it's too late now...' you sighed, now standing in front of Terrance and Harper's front door. You inhaled one more time, bringing your closed fist to the wood you breathed it all out. It really was too late now. You stood there for a moment, tapping your foot anxiously as no one answered. You knocked again, a little harder this time. Still, no answer.

You knew they were in there, you were certain. "Harper!" You pushed out of your throat, "I need to talk to you, badly."

Nothing.

"Please!" You felt your throat grow into a knot now, you only hoped they were in there. What could have possibly happened in the last two hours that you've been gone? "Harper? Terrance!"

Just like the other times, nothing. Hovering your fist in front of the door you hesitated to pound on it. bringing your hand back you swung for the door. While doing this the door creaked opened, widening your eyes you stopped yourself. Looking at you with dry eyes was Harper. His brows raised at seeing you.

"H-Harper...can I come in please?" You almost begged, from the way he held the door only slightly opened you had a feeling the words you said next had to be chosen carefully. If you said anything wrong he might shut you out.

"Are you here to pick up your things?"

You raised your brow, puzzled at first but soon remembered you still had your purse and cell phone at the apartment. Considering you had your house phone back at your apartment and hadn't needed to use your wallet or anything else in your purse up at this point you had completely forgot about the items. You figured however that if you said you were here for a different reason he might shut the door on you. Knowing this you nodded your head and spoke again.

"Yes, so can I come in?"

With that Harper shut the door and left you confused. You thought for sure you said things right. You were relieved though as you heard the knob turn again for him to fully open it. Stepping to the side he left you a passage way to the apartment. Breathing in deeply you entered his home.

Stepping in, you noticed how dimly lit the place was. A harsh light in the kitchen shun over a single countertop, on it sat two microwaved dinners, one was fully eaten while the other hadn't been touched. Walking past that you stood in front of the hallway entrance. Watching as Harper went to the living room where it looked as though he had placed all your things neatly on the coffee table. While watching this you could hear a slight sob down the hall, seeing as Harper was in front of you and not crying at all you assumed this sob came from the other brother.

"All of it is over here." Harper instructed you to gather your things and you placed everything back into your bag, it was all accounted for and that really only left you to do one last thing.

"Hey Harper, can we talk?"

Before continuing Harper cut in, "if it's for an apology I'm more than ready to give you one, I-

"No...no it's not for that." You sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to you, gesturing for Harper to take a seat next to you. He took a seat, concern and tiredness written all over his face. "You see, when I got home-

"Is that y/n!" Terrance shouted from the hall.

Your face dropped down and Harper rolled his eyes, you were hoping Terrance wouldn't be around for this conversation. He walked out of the hallway and scanned the main living area, when his blood shot eyes landed on you he smiled with a desperate and pleading look on his face. He raced over to meet you but was stopped when Harper stood up and between the two of you. He glared at his younger brother, warning him to keep a distance from you.

"I-I just wanted to see her." As much as he tried to sound demanding, he sounded much more saddened and desperate.  He took a step back, then another as he saw his older brother wouldn't relax. He then took a seat on the opposite couch from the two of you.

You really weren't sure how this was going to turn out now that Terrance was there. This probably wasn't something he was going to want to hear, and the moment might not be as...intimate, as it could have been without someone watching to two of you. Shaking your head you went back into reality, you came here to tell Harper something and you weren't going to let Terrance ruin that. Like how he ruined your dream job, you probably weren't going to forget about that for a long time.

"Harper...I came here to tell you something." You took both of his hands in yours, Terrance tensing up at this and Harper looking rather confused.

He cut you off, "no, y/n if this giving me forgiveness or something for what I did earlier then I don't want it. You have every right to be mad at me and never see me ag-

"And I have every right to forgive you and see you again." You stopped him. This took him back a bit as he hadn't thought of it like that. Terrance was feeling his insides move in ways they never had before at the words you spoke to his brother. "But that's not was I came here to tell you Harper." You now squeezed his hands tighter and looked intently into his eyes. He reflexively smiled at being in front of your face which in turn made you smile.

Terrance was about to die at this point.

"Harper, when I first came here I had this picture painted of you that you were this..." you looked over at Terrance, who had painted this wrong picture in your head. "Vile, and lazy ass person, who was manipulative and scary." This description made Harper uncomfortable as it was quite long, it only made him wonder if that's the way everyone viewed him. He was cut off from his thoughts as you continued however. "But then after I freed you from that laundry room I began to notice how strategic you were, you had a plan laid out in minutes and thanks to you we both got what we wanted."

Hearing this made Harper beam, the words made him a little prideful, especially since they came from you.

"And then I noticed how....interesting you were." This forced you to chuckle which led Harper to do the same. "I mean sleeping in a bathtub, sticking yourself into a washer for...well, I still have no idea why you did that." Harper put a finger to his lip, indicating he was going to keep that one a secret from you forever. You continued on, "and then when you talked about the plans you had in the past, and...how easy you were able to give them up for your family. It's admirable, but you're fooling yourself."

This brought Harper's face down a bit, which in turn made Terrance smile. "You think you can handle taking care of Terrance and yourself at the same time but I know you can't." Harper's brows furrowed, as much as he hated to admit it, you were right. It was going to be a challenge that was far bigger than him. "I want you and Terrance to get better and the only way that can happen is if you get more help, I want to help the two of you...I want to help you."

Harper was wide eyed, the fact that you didn't hate him for what he did before was a relief and he didn't know if he could ever thank you enough for that. "y-y/n thank you so much...but, why are you doing this? You've just met us."

You took a deep breath in, even though this is what you came here to say you felt incredibly unprepared to say such words. The fact that Terrance was watching closely only made it harder. You couldn't delay it any longer though, so releasing your great you answered.

"Because Harper, I...." the two brothers looked at you in anticipation, apparently they could feel the climax in your speech as well. "Because I love you Harper." You yelped out. Silence soon filled the room and you grew anxious, Terrance's expression was blank, but that wasn't your priority, instead you wanted to know what Harper was thinking. He was taken back, speechless In fact, he was for sure you'd never even want to see him again only a few hours ago.

"What do you think abou-

You were cut off when Harper pressed his lips against yours. Bringing himself closer to you while his eyes remained closed. He held you into a deep kiss. Locking lips with you he let out a muffled sigh, you could taste relief and calamity in that sigh. Which brought you to close your eyes as well, your heart beat fast, not for the same reason as last time where you felt a need for escape and safeness. This time it beat to the same pace as Harper's due to a desired intimacy. Separating from the kiss the two of you looked at each other, a strand of saliva was strung between the two of your mouths. Causing the two of you to smile.

The couch from across the two of you was scooted back as the other brother stood up harshly. You quickly went to look up at him but he had already made a quick pace to the hallway, and although you couldn't see them you knew tears were streaming down his face through the sniffs that he made. You were going to stand up to follow him but Harper stopped you.

"I'll talk to him later....y/n" you went to look back at him, "thank you, for choosing me." He smiled.

Throughout the weekend you and Harper had convinced Terrance that his love for you was irrational, all this convincing was proven to be worthless however as Terrance refused to deny his feelings. It wouldn't take too long for him to calm down you figured.

Well you hoped.

You had thought your dream career as a graphic designer was done for but you were wrong to underestimate the two brother's connections. The two of them were able to find another artist that needed a position filled, specifically a graphic designer who could design makeup packaging. It wasn't long before you had an interview scheduled with the artist.

Tapping your feet nervously you waited for your name to be called up for the interview. You sat in the large waiting room of the business center. The Makeup department being located at the top. Harper noticed your anxious tapping and put his hand on your shoulder to calm down. Next to him was Terrance who was keeping all your papers together neatly on top of his lap.

"Hey don't worry, you're gonna blow them away with your skiiiiiills."

His emphasized speaking made you chuckle and helped calm you down.

"f/n l/n!" Shouted the secretary that waited to escort you upstairs.

You quickly looked at Harper who nudged you to stand up. Terrance handed you your papers and portfolio and you followed the assistants lead. You looked behind you one last time to see Harper waving at you and Terrance giving two thumbs up with a large smile on his face. Making you smile. You continued inside the elevator and practiced the breathing techniques that Terrance taught you. When you made it up you were directed to the interview room and the process began. You remained level headed and the artist seemed impressed with your work. You explained your previous work situation and what you thought you could bring to this new company. She was incredibly pleased with the whole process. She told you she'd call you in a few days with an answer.

A few days later on a Monday you got a call, you had gotten the job.

It didn't take long before you and Terrance together found a rehab group. Harper went every Thursday, taking small steps towards getting better and of course, you and Terrance would follow him there. It made you laugh every time you saw Harper's big, strong, figure get shy in the group, every time he looked back at you and Terrance though, you too never failed to acknowledge his accomplishment. You, with a large grin, and Terrance with an approving thumbs up.

Harper never failed to go to a meeting and tried to make sure it was a priority. He wanted to get better for both you and Terrance.

After awhile of this he found it only necessary that he continued his degree at the university in the city. He went to classes full time while Terrance found a job to help while Harper was gone. The three of you often had dinner and movie marathons together.

After a few months though Terrance and Harper both had an idea and wanted more than anything to propose it to you. They asked you to move in with them. You could live in the room you stayed in during your....capture there. You accepted the invitation to their joy. With that you and Harper began a relationship, everyday the two of you grew closer, bettering each other. Terrance accepted this, he wanted more than anything to make you happy and it was obviously with his brother and not him. The medication helped his thinking a lot. Getting it back to him was certainly the right move, he accepted it better this time since you were there to comfort him through it.

It had been a few days since you completely unpacked your things and the three of you sat in the living room on a Saturday afternoon, with nothing to do.

Terrance sighed and proposed an idea, "We could play monopo-

"Ew no." Harper cut him off. "We've played that way too many times." He thought to himself for a moment, looking back at Terrance who was sitting on the floor, dozing off, and you, sprawled across the couch, trying to get comfortable. "We could try going out somewhere? Maybe somewhere to eat?"

"No, I don't want to eat anything." Terrance mumbled, still slightly dozed off, "maybe we could try bowling?"

"I don't like bowling ," Harper cut back in, "y/n, what do you want to do?" He asked. Both of the brothers turned to face you, waiting for a response. You tapped your chin while thinking to yourself. After a few more moments of thinking you jumped up, surprising the two in front of you. You looked happily at them.

"How about a walk in the park?"

~~~

Thank you to everyone who read this book! I know my writing in the beginning was....something else haha, so I'm very thankful for those who stuck with it and continued the journey to the end! 

If you liked my book then please consider following me ^^ I already have another yanderexreader in mind and a possible sequel to this book 👀. Whatever the case I'd highly appreciate it.

Anyways, one last thank you! From Terrance, Harper, and me :)

Artwork by me uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 231 17
"𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬...
25.5K 1.5K 12
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼...
68 1 19
A shy boy enters a new school and finds himself surrounded by interesting people. He just wants to pass and move on until one girl enters his life. S...
606K 20K 30
↳ ⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- ❝I PROMISE I'M THE ONE FOR YOU! ♡❞ | 🌻 | ; in which a girl receives obsession filled texts. -IN THE PROCESS OF BEING RE-WRITTEN- ▃▃▃▃▃...