Will I ever get love? (COMPLE...

By lilyfssk

Tweek has been abused, bullied,but he moved to a state call 'South Park'. Tweek was the popular boy at school... More

Authors note
Moving to the state and school
School day
I HATE MYSELF
I'm worried
Authors note
Thank you!
Getting to know you
Im glad i found you!
Authors note
Tweek is mute!...
Tweek is gone?
I told you not to worry...
M-my first kiss?!?!
C-craig! (Smut)
The halloween music video
Bullied?...( Very sad)
The winner?
Thanks!
Were sorry!
Instagram south park profiles
Babysitting...
Panama city (City in florida) 1st day
I can't believe i found you! (2nd day of panama city)
Last day of panama city
Where is token party?
Fighting for tweek (tokens party Part 1)
Truth or dare? (tokens party part 2)
Sleep over!
Smut in next part
Sleep over! (Part two and smut)
Im pregnant...(sleep over and part 3)
Sleep over (part 4)
The new girl?
The couple trouble maker (a little bit of smut)
Born babies...
Taking care
Your joking!
Why?!?!
NO!?!?
Your alright!
(Smut)
Fanart!
K-kenny?!?
Ending...

Chapter 1

9.8K 176 224
By lilyfssk

It's a other bad day at California. I think of running away from my house. I hated living at my parents house. I been abused and bullied, and I didn't liked it. I cried and get scars. What is life? I always wanted to die but I'm too scared...ugh I'm a scaredy-cat.
A few minutes later...
I heard my parents talking about moving to a state named "South Park" well that doesn't sound good but I'm pretty sure that they are leaving me in this house cause they hate me and abuse me!

I seen my parents out the window smoking together. I will never smoke even if I have kids! Wait what?... bruh I'm a boy. How can I be pregnant? What am I thinking? I heard my phone vibrating a lot times, so I decided to check who kept messaging me.
I opened my phone. It was instagram and my bullies texting me.

When I opened Instagram I saw this....

WHAT!
They currently post a picture of me and a boy kissing. They photo shopped it. I can swear they did. I was never proud of me...
So I needed to calm down.
I calmed down by playing this song.

It was so relaxing and made people calm down. Music was my passion.
I always dreamed of being a singer some day
Some day...
Some day...
Some day...

Authors note
I don't think I will get too many reads or vote because this is my first book so yeah. Hope you enjoy and have a nice day! (262 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 735 44
Kyle and Stan are no longer friends due to stans point of view on life that was, everything being "shit" Due to this Stan turned to alcohol to numb a...
98.1K 2.6K 22
When Tweek and Craig decided to pretend date, sure it was weird in the beginning, but Tweek loved that he gained a best friend. A friend who help him...
779K 25.7K 48
You've heard of frenemies...but boyfrenemies? Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker aren't the best of friends. But suddenly their rage and anger towards each...
52.9K 1.1K 20
tweek just arrived to south park. craig is that one kid who has no interests in forming any kind of relationship, but little did he know that his wor...