Desire {K.TH + J.JK}

By Taekook_my_heart

1k reads 6/16/2020 2k reads 12/01/2020 What do you get when you mix a thunderstorm and a blackout? A whole lo... More

*Thunderstorms*
*Sweet Little Kookie*
*Drunk Love*
*Taekook*
*Appreciation*
*Happy Birthday* [21+]
*Trouble In Paradise*
*Euphoria*

*Winter Bear*

392 16 8
By Taekook_my_heart

"What do you mean you know where Jungkook is and why he left Yoongi?" Jimin asked his boyfriend while trying to remain calm and not run to tell Taehyung.

"The night before Jungkook left, I walked in on him writing the letter. He was crying, much like Tae was when you found him. He knew he couldn't lie to me so he broke."

"Well? Where is Jungkook?"

"He's in Daegu." Yoongi said stoically.

"Daegu? What's he doing in Daegu? The love of his life is here."

"Remember when Taehyung first told his parents about Jungkook? How his dad thought being gay was just a phase? Jungkook went to Daegu to prove to Taehyung's father that he isn't some city kid."

Jimin stared at Yoongi in shock. "So Jungkook wouldn't talk about the wedding with Tae because he wanted his father's approval?"

Yoongi nodded. "Jungkook knows how much Taehyung loves his family. He wanted their wedding to be done right. I never expected him to be gone for three months though."

"Yoongi we have to tell Taehyung, he has to open Jungkook's letter. We have to tell Tae that Jungkook is-"

"Jimin-ssi,"

Jimin turned around and was face to face with Jungkook. Three months had really changed him. He was taller and his hair was longer. He looked as if he had been overworked.

"Jungkook-ah? Are you back?" Jimin asked, afraid that he was seeing things. "Yoongi can you see him too?"

"I can see him too Jimin, he's really here."

Jimin reached over and punched Jungkook right in the face, hitting his cheek. Jungkook fell back and held his cheek.

"Okay, yeah I deserved that."

"You deserve a lot more! You don't deserve Tae! But he was still holding on to his love for you hoping you would come back to him one day!" Jimin shouted at Jungkook with tears falling down his face. "We were all worried about you Kook. Don't do that again."

Jungkook stood and hugged Jimin, Yoongi walked over to him holding ice in a cloth for his cheek.

"How has Taehyung been?"

"He grew out his hair, he has a mullet now and it's black. He was so broken the morning after you left. These past three months have been hard on him." Jimin explained.

"Were you able to convince his father that you're the one for his son?" Yoongi asked curiously.

Jungkook sighed, "Taehyung's father...still wishes he would marry a woman."

"What?! You were with that asshole for three whole months and he couldn't even accept that?!"

"He admired me having the guts to go all the way to Daegu and work for his respect. I didn't think he'd keep me away from Taehyung for so long."

Jungkook buried his head in his hands. He missed Taehyung every day that he was gone, but he wanted to do things right, he wanted Tae to have both of his parents like he would have both of his at their wedding.

"Do you want to go see Taehyung?" Jimin said.

"No, not yet. I want to surprise him tomorrow night. It would be his big night after all."

Jimin looked confused for a second but then he remembered. Jungkook left in September, three months had passed since then so they were now in December, and Taehyung's birthday was the next day.

"How do you plan to hide from him for the whole day Jungkook?" Yoongi said while laying across his bed.

"Well...only you two know I'm back, so I have to avoid everyone until tomorrow night when I can set up Taehyung's surprise."

"Aish, damn it Kookie." Jimin rubbed his head then pointed to the empty bed in their room. "Taehyung was staying in here while you were gone. His first night sleeping in your room is tonight."

Jungkook felt his heart clench, he had really hurt Taehyung.

"Try not to jerk off to his scent." Yoongi grumbled at Jungkook before grabbing Jimin to cuddle with him.

"Yoongi that's gross." Jimin whined.

"Have you not heard them at night? I'm surprised they can still walk after what they do to each other."

"I can say the same thing to you Yoongi-Hyung." Jungkook interrupted the couple as they laughed.

In truth Jungkook wasn't tired, he saw the clock strike midnight and all he wanted to do was run to Taehyung and say happy birthday, and some other things that he wasn't going to think about because then he would have a boner. He tried to close his eyes to gain some sleep because in a few hours he was going to have his TaeTae back.

The Next Morning

Jungkook woke up from the sounds of the shower running. Yoongi was taking a shower, Jimin had just walked back into the room.

"Okay Jungkook, I just convinced everyone that we should take Tae out for a few drinks so he could have his birthday to himself. At first Namjoon-hyung and Seokjin-hyung didn't want to go without you so I had to tell them to do it for Tae to get over his heart break. We won't be out long so your surprise better be worth it."

Suddenly a knock at the door made both of their hearts stop.

"Jiminie, may I come in?" Taehyung's voice was clear on the other side of the door.

Jungkook panicked, Tae wasn't supposed to see him yet, so he did the only thing he could think of and he dropped to the floor and rolled under the bed.

"C-Come in Tae," Jimin said nervously as Tae opened the door, walked inside and sat on the empty bed where Jungkook was just laying.

"What's up TaeTae?"

"Well, I didn't have a nightmare, but instead it was a good dream, or more like a fantasy. In my dream Jungkook came back, and he told me why he left me. Sometimes I wonder if he'll ever come back or if I should finally read the letter he wrote."

Jungkook tried his best to remain still as possible under the bed, he hoped Tae wouldn't catch him already. He did take note that his voice got deeper, it sent chills down Jungkook's spine.

Jimin was trying to keep his attention on Tae before he noticed. Taehyung caught on to Jimin's stiffness.

"Jiminie? What's wrong? You look really tense."

"Ah, nothing Taehyungie. Go get ready to celebrate your birthday." Jimin smiled at Tae to assure him that everything was okay.

Taehyung smiled slightly back at Jimin and left their room to go get himself ready to celebrate his birthday without Jungkook, that thought alone saddened him.

Jungkook crawled from underneath the bed when he heard the door close. "That was almost a bad idea."

Yoongi emerged from his shower dressed in all black.

"Yoongi, we're not attending a funeral, it's a celebration for Taehyung.

"Jungkook may be gone by the end of the night once Tae sees him." Yoongi joked. Jimin giggled and Jungkook groaned.

"Very funny Hyung, now go keep my man entertained so I can plan."

Yoongi and Jimin waved goodbye to Jungkook and went to meet everyone in the living room.

"Are we really going out without JK?" Hoseok asked as they headed out the door.

"I should try to have some fun today Hyung." Taehyung said softly.

They all piled into one of the black SUVs and headed to a restaurant that had an open bar. In memory of Jungkook not being with them Tae ordered lamb skewers to eat and banana milk to drink before he got to the liquor.

Two Hours Later

Jungkook had just finished setting up the backyard for Taehyung's surprise. He had made an aisle of candles which was hard to do with the snow on the ground. He had set up a stage as well, where his surprise would take effect. Jimin had text Jungkook and said they were on their way back and that Tae wasn't too drunk.

Jungkook smiled to himself then he heard his friends inside of the dorms. He hid behind the stage but played a song before he hid.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen and that's when he heard music playing, but not just any music. Someone was playing his song Winter Bear, and they were singing along to it beautifully.

Following his curiosity Taehyung opened the back door and saw the aisle made of candles that were dancing in the snow. He felt as if he walked into a winter wonderland. When he looked up at the stage his heart dropped.

"Jungkook?"

Taehyung's feet carried him across the snow and towards the stage where Jungkook was singing Winter Bear while looking straight at Taehyung. Unable to hold himself back Tae punched the Maknae, on the opposite side where Jimin punched him.

Tears fell from Taehyung's eyes as he repeatedly hit Jungkook, not enough to hurt him but enough to get his feelings out.

"You bastard, how could you do that to me? I thought you loved me,"

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung, he was now crying too.

"I do love you, with everything that I am Taehyung. I could never leave behind my winter bear."

Taehyung felt his heart do backflips when Jungkook placed his cool lips upon his. He wasn't dreaming, Jungkook was really here with him.

"I have a lot to explain to you and I will, but first happy birthday my Taehyung." Jungkook smiled and interlaced his fingers with Taehyung's.

Jimin and Yoongi watched the two and embraced each other. They had done good in helping them reunite.

"I told you Tae wasn't gonna kill him Yoongi, I win the bet."

Yoongi chuckled and held Jimin close to him. "You can top tonight, don't ruin the moment."

Jimin squealed happily as they continued to watch their friends reunite under the snowfall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 3.7K 12
This is a story where taehyung is bubbly and happy smily ceo while jungkook is a cold ceo with no emotion ! What will happen when there parents arran...
227K 19.2K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
54.2K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...
538K 33.5K 81
In this world, werewolves exist in packs to protect and breed to expand their kingdom. What will happen when a boy met someone for the first time an...