Life with ZAYN

Oleh Thatstylesgirl

Learn what life with zayn is all about will the relationship work or will it fall apart by:my BFF madison Ch... Lebih Banyak

How they meet
They meet now
Gettin ready
After the date
The night
Good morning
Disaster strikes
The big night pt 2
The big night
Hiiii

The date

21 2 0
Oleh Thatstylesgirl

You hear a loud knock at the door! you run in full make up and heels to the apartment door ! he is standing there with his legs crossed and his arm on the wall as if he was waiting for his prom date! he says " hi excitedly . You say " hi nervously " . He asks if you need to get something before you leave . you say "no". he walks with you to the car with your arm rapped around his. He opens the car door for you. "thank you " you say . He shuts the door as you buckle up. It was a short ride from your house to the restraint! you two laugh all night and talk! after you eat he takes you to a ice skating rink you are cold. he gives you his jacket its big on you but you don't care! after you go see a movie he then takes you home .

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
217K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
363K 21.7K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...