Queen of kindness (Completed)

By manukansal12

This story is about Rashmi who is mature than her age. Everyone respect and love her except her family. she t... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (the end)

chapter 6

1.5K 54 3
By manukansal12

It was artificial lake with restaurant. In the moonlight, the lake was looking awesome. The restaurant was decorated with a lot of dim lights. It was really appreciated view.
I amused, "it's stunning."
Shlok asked with smile, "do you like it?"
"It's really awesome. Why haven't I heard about this place till now?"
"It's new. some knew about it. The how can you hear about it?"
I nodded. But how can I miss this type of place?
"Let's go for eating. Then I will show you more."
I had not appetite to eat because of medicine and medical tests. But it's rude to deny him that's why I agreed.
Inside the restaurant, it was royal touch in decorations.
We seated around a table. I ordered only salad. That's why he asked, "are you kidding? It is special menu here."
"But..." I tried to cover myself.
He cut me off, "don't worry. I will order for you. You really like it. After eating you will thank me."
I had not choice that's why I nodded with smile.

He ordered a lot. When it was served, I was feeling excited but I knew I couldn't eat so much. My body was craving for eating while my mind was telling me to control.
Actually, after discovering my disease, there was a lot of restrictions what should I have eat or not. Ramesh and Sid always controlled suitation that's why I didn't have any problem. But now I was alone with Shlok that's why I had to think how to respond.

Shlok asked, "what happened?"
I shook my head with no, "nothing."
He smiled, "let's begin." I nodded with smile.
I was struggling that I should eat or not. While shlok was insisting to eat, I couldn't control myself. And in the end, I eat a lot.  I was feeling glad that I tasted it because it was really delicious.

After dinner, we were walking the side of lake. The lake was stable and in the moonlight. It was really nice.
There were other peoples who was enjoying the view.

When I felt tired, I sat on the stone and he was seated beside me.
I thanked him, "thanks for taking me here. Since a long time, when we were go and had fun. But after shattering our group, everything is past." I was recalling when all of us were laughing, having fun and joking.

"Why have it shattered?" Shlok asked with curious.

I gave him sad look, "it's long story. But you are now part of our family. I will tell you in short. As you know, she was the leader of group but you don't know she was not like that from starting. In the starting she was weak and coward. But one person had believe on her that's why she became what she is. She thought she could handle everything but in the end, she couldn't handle anything and everything was shattered. That's why she thought it was better to let everyone go. And the group got shattered."

"that person is Tushar?" He asked with certainty.

I looked at him to suspicious how did he know about it? Then I recalled they were really famous that time that's why I smiled and nodded, "yeah, I can't believe that everybody k new about them."

"Are they couple or together?" He asked with sadness. I didn't know why he was reacting it.

"Never, they were best friends that's it." I told him honestly.

"Why? When he is important person in her life." He asked with curious.

"How can she love that person to whom her cousin loved? And she never look him in that way. He is certain important for her." A smile came on my lips to think about him.

"You know them very well?" He asked with amusement.

"Yeah, I was very close to them. My life was around them but after that incident everything is shattered and I don't know how to cope it." My memories was running into my mind. Some were sweet while some were bitter. I looked many ups and downs in my life.  I looked into my wrist watch and added, "let's go. It's already late.

He nodded and we left for hotel.

The music was playing on the RM radio.
I was thinking when first time I met Tushar.
"Suhana and I were into same class. She was famous and have many friends while I was nobody and had not any friend. Even nobody wants to talk me. And I also don't like to talk anybody except Suhana. Everyone in our class was bullied me but suhana always saved me. She seated on the first bench of class while I seated on last bench.
She always encouraged me and wanted me to seated with her but I didn't want to be attraction for anybody that's why I felt comfortable to be alone.
She had to go her maternal grandmother house for one week because her grandmother was sick. She didn't want to go leave me alone but she had to go. I didn't want to go school because I knew there was nobody who would save me but I couldn't tell my parents about it that's why I had to go school.
She promised me if anybody bullies me she will teach them a good lesson. And it's encouraged me for going school.
It was first period of my class. I was seated as usual last bench of class.
Class teacher came and we all stood and greeted her. She greeted back with smile, "Good morning class. Today we have a new student in our class. Tushar introduce himself to everyone."
He nodded and he introduced himself. He was confident and good looking. He came to my bench and seated next to me. He said to me, "hi, I am Tushar. I looked at him and replied him, "hello, I am Rashmi." Teacher started the class and I concentrated to study.
Tushar was trying to conversation with me but I was only replying him and mostly avoid him because I knew after some days he would be like other classmates.
In the lunch time, I rushed towards class door. But someone blocked the door. As I looked towards who was it. They were the bad group of our class. I asked lowly, "Mita, what do you want?"
She raised her eyebrows, "you have dare to ask me question while suhana is not here." She was giving me disgusting look.
I tried to avoid her and went outside but she pushed me back. I lost my balance and fell down.
As I tried to stand up and there was somebody who was helping me. I looked at him with suspicious because there was nobody who wanted to face  Mita anger.
Mita warned him, "Tushar, you are new in this class that's why stay away my business. And next time don't do it."
He smiled, "seriously, you pushed her. How can it be only your business? You should apologize her. And next time don't do it otherwise you have to face me."
She glared me but didn't say anything and left.
I glared him and asked, "why did you do it? I was handling the situation but you ruined it."
He looked at me with amusement, "seriously, she pushed you and you didn't say anything. How was you handling the situation?"
"Then what do you think? What should I do? I should fight with her or pushed her back?" I asked with anger.
"Exactly, you should had done it."
I looked at him disbelief, "saying is easy than doing. I don't want to create scene and next time, she will come to me with her group then what will I do?" I challenged him.
"Then I will protect you."
I smirked, "you can't protect me everywhere."
He smiled, "then I can learn you how to defend yourself."
I asked with suspicious, "why do you want to help me when I don't want to take your help?"
"Because my grandfather taught me that I should help to whom I can. Now you need my help that's why I urge to help you." He said with shrugging your shoulders.
"Then I will think about your help." I told him.
"Ok... Then we are friends?" He asked.
I nodded.
After that my life became changed. I would be confident and smart."

I came out from my thoughts when the car stopped immediately.
I looked at shlok, "what happened?"
He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. I tried to start up but it don't give any response."
I asked, "what will we do?"
He replied, "I am calling agency. They will be here soon."
I nodded. He called to car repairing agency. we came out from car and we were waiting.
After fifteen minutes, they arrived. A mechanic checked the car and told us, "Sir, we have to take it our office for repairing."
Shlok asked, "then how will we go to hotel?"
The mechanic replied, "I will arrange another car for you. Please give me some time."
I said him, "thank you but we need your bike."
"What?" Shlok looked towards me with shocked.
He appolized, "Sorry mam"
I asked, "you are from Sahil Agency. Am I right?" He nodded. I continued, "Who is in charge this time? Wahid or Kunal?"
He replied, "Kunal Sir."
I smiled, "ok just wait." I dialed Kunal number. After three rings he responded, "hello mam. How can I help you?"
"You have received a complain car no.  Mh40...."
"Yeah. We have already send our mechanic."
"He is here. I need his bike."
"Okay. I will call him just now."
"Ok.... Bye." I cut the call. As I cut the call, mechanic received the call. He attended the call. After the call, he appolized, "sorry mam, I didn't know you that's why I did mistake. Here is key."
"It's ok." I gave him my card. "It's my card. If you have any problem, give it to Sahil. He will listen you."
He nodded and thanked me.
I gave shlok the helmet. He looked at me and shook his head, "I will not ride it."
I smiled and worn the another helmet and sat on the bike, "who are you saying to ride it? I will ride it. You will sit back."
"Are you crazy?" He asked me.
"Don't worry. I am good driver." I smiled.
He sat with hesitation. I told him, "hold me tightly." And I started the engine. I was riding bike since many years. I was feeling alive.
I was riding with full speed. He said to me, "Rashmi, it's enough. Now,I will ride it."
"It's ok. I want to ride it that's why I asked him. And don't worry. I am used it."
"Where are you going? It's not hotel way." He said again.
"We are not going hotel. We are going on long drive." I told him with smile.
After one hour, we reached at hotel. It was really excited day for me.
Shlok put his hand on his chest, "thank God we are safe. You are really crazy."
I smiled, "you didn't see how much I am crazy. By the way, thank you I enjoyed a lot because of you."
He smiled, "it's my pleasure."
Sid came to us and asked me, "where were you? It's late and you are answering your phone."
"Sorry, it was in my bag." I gave him key, "it's Sahil agency's bike key. Return it tomorrow."
"Why you came by bike? Where is your car?" He asked with concerned.
"It's stopped in middle. That's why we called to mechanic. And good night, now I am tired. I am going to take rest." I left without his response. Because I knew he was going to lecture me.
I came to my hotel room. I changed my clothes and took my medicine. After laying on bed, I slept within seconds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.5K 52
Story of a middle class girl... a single child.. a very pampered one but not spoiled.. who chooses family over career.. who left a dream job in a dif...
546 15 13
There's no rest for the weary nor is there rest for new sports law attorneys without a work-life balance. Melanie, spends her days fighting to achiev...
Kagaz By B.

Romance

315K 20.1K 25
Part 3 in the Rajvanshi Series. A tale of love, of deception. Will politics and inheritance corrupt her life? Or will he protect her from the power...
20.5K 1.1K 52
(This is part 2 to my story Lynn. You will have to read part 1 to understand part 2. But please enjoy 😊) Being the loyal respectful friend that Lynn...