Old Sparks

De englishrose19

Johnny Depp is currently the biggest name in Hollywood. His life style is like any other famous American acto... Mais

Johnny
Helena
Press
Flirt
Kiss
Smile
Jessica
Locket
Truth
Kindness
Headlines
Torn
Time
David
Beauty
Wedding
Possesive
Bruised
Party
Happy
Decisions
Crash
Billy
Messages

News

922 34 22
De englishrose19

A month later....

"Yes you heard it hear first myself and Helena are getting married"

Johnny sat scowling at the local coffee shop's tv screen. He had decided to get up early and take a long walk after a heavy week of interviews and photo shoots here in London. However wherever he went there was news about Helena and David, he couldn't escape her. Even now sat alone in a booth he watched on the small screen as reporters interviewed both David and Helena standing outside of the hospital. The happy faces they both wore made him turn his nose up and push his breakfast to one side. Suddenly he lost all his appetite.

"And is it true you're expecting a child?" One of the reporters asked making Helena smile sweetly and run her hand over her small bump. "It is"

Johnny couldn't believe she was actually going through with this all again. David was an arse! Why couldn't she see that. Was she really that much in love with the man that she was blind to everything. It certainly seemed that way.

Paying his bill he tipped the waitress and left the cafe. He was greeted by cameras and young girls screaming in surprise of catching him on the street. He dodged it all by flagging down a black taxi and jumping inside fast.

"Wow it's you" the London taxi driver turned in awe looking at the famous film star.

"Yes, please drive" Johnny hurried him.

"Where to?"

"Anywhere just drive around" he replied shortly happy to cover the cost no matter how much. As the driver moved off Johnny reached for his iPhone and saw there was about 6 missed calls from Larry.

Ringing Larry back he was greeted by a low grumble  "Do you have any idea what time it is here?"

"Why do you keep ringing me?" Johnny asked bluntly not meaning to sound harsh but he was getting irritated by everything recently.

"Because I feel it's time you come home, I heard from a source that Helena is expecting Mr Millers baby..."

"Or mine" Johnny cut in surprising David with what he just said.

"What do you mean?"

Huffing loudly Johnny scoffed and shook his head truly exhausted and stressed. "I don't know, forget what I said"

"Johnny if you think the baby is yours..."

"I don't know what to think anymore, I'm so confused and tired by everything" he sighed deeply into the phone feeling sick of being here in London now. He needed to get back to his LA lifestyle away from everything and especially the media. Helena and David seemed to be hot news, appearing in most gossip magazines and papers, he was sick of it. Well maybe sick wasn't the word but it certainly hurt him, Helena was the one that got away and for that he couldn't bare to see her with that arsehole.

"I've decided to catch a flight home next week, I've already booked my ticket" he told Larry.

"I think it's what you need buddy, sounds like you could do with coming back home"

"I need to talk to Hel, I've kept myself away from her so she had space to work out her own problems but I won't lie to you Larry I do love her....being here with her is killing me"

Larry felt for Johnny. He wasn't a man to admit he had feeling for someone and for that he knew this was a big deal.

"Talk to her..." he said making Johnny scoff and shake his head.

"She's marrying the bastard"

"WHAT!" Larry exclaimed in surprise making Johnny remove the phone slightly from his ear considering how loud he was. "Then you must talk to her, tell her she's making a mistake"

"She loves him...and she's having his child, when Helena makes up her mind she never looks back..." Johnny explained knowing it was the right thing to do however he wished David was a better man. She deserved so much better and that's what hurt him the most.

"I'm sorry" Larry said down the phone making Johnny nod slowly trying not to let his stupid heart run his mind. "I'll be ok, I want her to be happy...I certainly don't want to come between a family" he stated knowing full well he could easily break them apart just by seducing Helena. He could use what little feelings she had for him and win her over or at least that's what he could do. But Johnny was a better man then that, as much as he despised David she was having his child and if she had chosen him then he would at leat respect that.

"But if you have doubt?" Larry began making Johnny frown down the phone. "About the baby not being David's...."

Looking down sadly Johnny shook his head "I don't know....a part of me thinks there a chance it could be mine"

"You have to find out Johnny, you can't come back home never knowing if the woman you love is actually carrying your child" Larry made sense and Johnny pondered on the idea of asking Helena. It couldn't hurt to ask and he wondered too if her child might actually be his at least he hoped it was.

"I'll talk to her"

——————————

David paused in the door way to Helena's bedroom as he spotted her getting herself made up to go out. He frowned not expecting her to be going out and so headed into her bedroom wondering where she was going, she hadn't told him anything.

"Where are you off to?" He asked making her jump slightly in surprise before looking at him from her dressing table.

"Johnny rang me today, we haven't seen each other in awhile and so he is taking me out tonight for dinner" she replied touching up her lipstick in the mirror.

This however irritated him. He was sick of hearing Johnny's name, she was going to be his wife and for that he didn't want that American arsehole getting in his way.

As she stood and ran her hands down her dress David narrowed his eyes on what she was wearing. It was a lace black dress that was low cut around the bust with a single necklace around her neck. David instantly felt tense, he didn't want her dressing that way "I think you should change"

She looked up at him and frowned. "Sorry?"

Heading towards her with a rather stern look on his face David towered over her. "It's bad enough you are seeing that man tonight, but displaying yourself for him..." he sneered making her angry.

"Now wait a minute!"

He grabbed her arm harshly and pulled her into his body his teeth gritting and his eyes hard and possessive. "You're going to make a mockery out of me if you're seen dinning with him tonight...you're going to be my wife remember"

Pulling her arm free in anger Helena stood back from him and narrowed her eyes. "Johnny is my friend, you can't control who I see David....and don't push your luck with me either, I agreed to marry you for our child's sake" she stated strongly even though she felt a little nervous about the way he was acting, she could swear he would lunge at any moment and so for that she was cautious.

"What's that around your neck?" His question had her clutching at her locket nervously.

"A necklace" she replied softly feeling a little threatened by the way he was looking at her. She hadn't ever seen this side to him and it frightened her, he was going mad.

"I've never seen it before and recently you've been wearing it wherever you go"

"It was my grandmothers..." Helena continued to clutch the necklace, suddenly she felt uneasy.

"How come your only wearing it now?"

"Because it had been lost for sometime....It was found by Johnny and so he gave it back to me" suddenly she regretted telling him that just by the way his eyes hardened and his expression completely dropped.

"That man only wants to fuck you Helena! You have to stop entertaining him!" He snapped making her eyes wide in disgust.

"How dare you!" She whispered angrily not to mention hurt. She couldn't help the tears brimming in her eyes.

David saw the tears she held back and suddenly realised he was pushing her away. He couldn't have that.

Walking towards her slowly Helena gulped as he ran his hands down her arms. "I'm sorry" he whispered before lifting her chin and looking into her brown eyes. "I just love you so much" he whispered leaning down slowly only for her to turn her head and walk past him. She was in no mood for his kisses in fact she was beginning to feel like he wanted to isolate everyone she loved from seeing her. He even had a problem with her seeing Allie the other day which had Helena almost pulling her hair out.

"I'll see you later" with that she picked up her purse and left.

—————————

"Could we have the bill please?"

Smirking at the way the waitress eyed Johnny Helena wiped the sides of her mouth with her napkin. They had just enjoyed a lovely evening together with possibly the most exquisite meal she had ever had. Johnny knew how to impress her and this beautiful restaurant in London had been a treat. Helena never really went out like this, not fine dinning that was. Of course there was the occasional party but she was rather down to earth and enjoyed a pastry from her local bakers in Hampstead. Tonight had been so nice, she really loved having Johnny around, he always cheered her up and made her laugh.

"Of course" the young waitress grinned her cheeks flushing slightly which had Helena raising her eyebrow at Johnny.

"Thank you" he spotted Helena smirking at him and laughed as soon as the waitress left to fetch their bill.

"What?"

"You love it don't you" she giggled shaking her head at him.

"I don't know what you mean...." He smirked back reaching for his glass of red wine and sipping it slowly. The lighting was low and there was soft jazz playing in the background. He couldn't keep his eyes off Helena and how beautiful she looked sitting opposite him. She was stunning and if it wasn't for David and the baby he would certainly be taking her back to his tonight.

"Stop it" Helena caught him eyeing her and rolled her eyes smiling even so.

"Can't you keep it in your pants for one night?" She whispered across the table which had him smirking at her.

"You look so beautiful..."

Shaking her head at him she lifted her glass of white wine to her lips just as the waitress came back over with the bill. "I hope you enjoyed your evening" she said her eyes never leaving Johnny which had Helena trying her hardest to stifle her giggles. She couldn't take him anywhere without some woman throwing themselves at him...

As the waitress left Johnny picked up the bill only to notice she had written her number on the back of the receipt.

"Can't take you anywhere" Helena giggled noticing the phone number on the back.

Placing his credit card down Johnny smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "It can't be helped"

Rolling her eyes Helena picked up her purse only for Johnny to frown. "Put that away...tonight is on me"

"Johnny..." Helena whined yet touched by his kindness.

"Put it away" he repeated sternly with a hint of a smirk as she did as she was told.

"Thank you" she mouthed across the table.

Lifting his glass to his lips he sipped slowly at the red wine. "I have to tell you something" he said changing the subject and imminently making her heart race.

"Oh god what" she breathed only thinking the worst.

"You don't need to act so worried Hellie, I'm just going home next week...I wanted to see you before I went"

Blinking at this Helena had to admit she hadn't expected that. She knew he would eventually go back to America but only now did she realise how much she would miss him.

"I see"

Leaning forward Johnny took her hand in his and ran his thumb over her knuckles. "I have to get back to my life now... like you are getting on with yours" he said softly making her eyes water ever so slightly. She didn't realise she would be this sad, her heart felt as if it was breaking all over again and she wasn't sure why.

"Oh Hellie please don't get upset" he smiled reassuringly before squeezing her hand.

Brushing it off and laughing through the tears Helena sighed loudly. "Look at me" she scoffed feeling silly now for showing her emotions in such a pathetic way.

"It's nice to know you'll miss me" he smirked trying to get her to crack a smile.

Shaking her head with a smile Helena dabbed at her eyes with the palm of her free hand. "Don't know what I'll do without you Johnny, missing you is an understatement"

Hearing her say that meant so much to him. Selfishly he needed to know that for his own sake.

"There is just one thing Hel...." Johnny began again feeling nervous about what he was going to ask. "The baby....I need to know that it's definitely David's...if you could I would like to run some tests, just us with the doctor to make sure"

"But Johnny I know it's his" she cut in surprised he had been feeling this way.

"I just want to be certain"

Looking at him Helena understood where he was coming form. If she were honest she would be interested to see what the tests would say, it could potentially change everything. It wasn't fair to say no, what if Johnny did turn out to be that father after all?

"Then we will do the test" she said making him smile softly and kiss her knuckles.

"Thank you"

A/N: wonder what will happen next? Any ideas🙈 thanks for reading x

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

191K 4.6K 23
In 2007, a popular girl named Lola is living the dream life in LA with her dad, who is a well known director in Hollywood. But her perfect life comes...
71K 2.7K 200
When 29 year old Holly finds her life in utter chaos thanks to her avid support of Johnny Depp and the #JusticeforJohnny Campaign she flees to LA to...
8.5K 456 43
Another idea bouncing around. What happens when a mysterious woman captures Johnny's attention in a Parisian bar.
69.8K 1.7K 22
Shelby wasn't expecting to fall in love with Johnny Depp when he comes over to her house in Colorado to work on a script for a movie.