The Dark Templar of Remnant

By Al1enF0x

Y/N L/N a boy who was a orphan but left into the forests to see what he could find. never did he imagine that... More

BIO
Crash landing Prolouge
Who and what are you? A Dark Templar?
Beacon Academy, Here we come
TEASER
Warning!

Thoughts in Chaos

183 4 0
By Al1enF0x

A/N: I'm Alive!!!! and this still Lives!!!

Y/N POV

I woke up from my sleep and sat straight, stretched and yawned. i looked around to find myself in the room we all slept in. 'if memory serves me right i fell asleep next to...Blake' i turned around and saw Blake sleeping quietly. i smiled under my cloth and patted her head a little and she smiled in her sleep. i chuckled and looked around and also ruby sleeping next to me cuddled into my side. i pocked her side and she just snuggled closer. i sighed and looked around again and saw meeks getting hugged by yang and the Schnee. he was also awake trying to find a way out without waking yang or the Schnee. i chuckled and carefully slipped from ruby and went over and touched his shoulder which scared him a bit but then saw me and noticed the look i had. he hated it every time i had to blink with him around but if it has to be done it has to be done.

i then shadow stepped with meeks to the locker's room "well that was quite the situation we were both wouldn't you say?" i said teasing meeks. i could tell under that mask of his he was blushing. "shut up you were too!" "yeah but i can be calm about though i have to admit it was surprising" i said with lightest tint of pink on my cheeks and meeks noticed "aha so you enjoyed it too" "shut up!" i said embarrassed while he laughed. we went to our lockers and got most of our stuff out. the rest of supplies are back in the twilight of shakuras. "got everything?" i asked "tranqs check. medkit check. grenades check. nuclear rocket?*chuckles* check" i sighed "you just love to nuke things don't you?" "hell yeah it's one of the few things i can do in peace."

"you're weird sometimes" "you too" we both laughed again. i then heard two pairs of footsteps coming towards us. i turned and saw both Yang and Ruby. "hello you two. slept alright?" i asked them "yes we did" both answered blushing a little. i blushed to because i still remember that moment when she cuddled into my side. "well...anyways come to talk?" "yep!" ruby said and opened the locker beside me. yang went next to meeks and opened hers. 'why are they?...i bet the same i with blake and the schnee' and i was right a few seconds later the schnee and Blake came over. Blake went over to the locker on my left side and the schnee to the right on meeks left side. "morning Blake slept good?" "yeah i did" it was then uncomfortable silence "soo wanna come with us eat at the cafeteria before the initiation?" "sure" "same over there?" "Yes" both yang and weiss replied "well then come on"

Timeskip Caf

Y/N /Zhakul POV

we were all sitting at one of the table sitting and eating our lunches but me and meeks wouldn't because we like to keep our faces secret. "come on it's pretty simple you two. get those masks off and eat!" Yang said whining a bit "No!" we both said "we refuse!" "ugh you two are like little kids" Weiss whined "can you blame us for keeping our identity as much secret as possible? there are people out there who would do anything for every tiny piece of information on us." they all looked a bit scared but soon left when they whined again about us wearing still our masks. now the question is why don't i take just a bite? because i don't wanna stain it. it's Zhakuls facecloth and lifting it would mean they see my face. i sighed in defeat i knew they would just keep pestering us and i don't wanna hear those whines any longer.

"fine but this is one of the only times you will see my face" i said and they all turned to me even meeks and i could feel the question. i nodded at him and he sighed. i began undoing the knot on the cloth and meeks began removing his mask. when we were done they all had major blushes on their faces. i began reading the surface thoughts of their minds.

Ruby: Oh my god he's so handsome... i think i'm gonna faint.

Blake:he looks better than i imagined... can't wait to have him.

i blushed heavily and turned to Weiss and Yang and read their thoughts about meeks

Weiss: oh my god hes every womans dream...my prince

Yang: OHH Mama likes what she sees...momma wants to cuddle~

I looked over to meeks into his eyes and shared the thoughts of weiss and yang with him. he blushed as hard as i did. maybe even harder. i then waved my hand infront of ruby's face. "uhhm Ruby still there?" i asked and she snapped back from her daydream. "uhhh yeah i'm okay" "same with...me" blake cut in. "well then we should be going shouldn't we?" "yeah" everyone answered and we went on our way.

Timeskip still Y/N POV

We were now all standing on the platforms and Ozpin told us how teams were formed oh and before i forget it. our masks are back on. "any questions?" "yes*Ozpin turned to me* i notice there are more students than teams can form at the end?" "yes there are more than that i can see why you are concerned... and i have a feeling it's going to be you and Mr. Kravski just so you know if that happens i have something in mind for both of you. now take your positions" and with that everyone struck a pose except meeks and me.

"aren't you going to get ready?" Miss goodwitch asked us we, only chuckled "miss did you already forget who we are? we are prepared for anything. we know we get lauched off. we have done this many times before...in secret of course" i told her and she looked furios "so it was you nd him that always set the lauchpads off over the course of three years!?" "yep" meeks gave a chuckle at my answer suddenly i get launched and not to soon meeks too. we were both flying in the air next to eachother, we landed at made eyecontact. "well seems like were stuck together...a always" he gave aluagh and we made our way towards the relics... i think

Timeskip once again

we were still walking aimlessly through the woods. of course the occasionally grimm here and there but they were no problem to deal with. we arrived at the temple and saw the rest already ther but then i noticed ruby stuck on a nevermore feather and the stinger of the deathstalker closing in fast. i didn't think and just blinked infront of ruby.

Ruby POV

i was just waiting for the stinger to hit me but it never did. suddenly i felt something drop onto my face. i opened my eyes and i immediately wish i didn't. infront of me was Y/N with the stinger through his stomach. "Y/N!" i yelled and stood up as best as i could. "Ruby... don't worry" he said as i saw the violett in his eyes fading "how can i not?! you're dying!!!" i yelled at him and tears flooded my eyes as they cascaded down my cheeks "You need.....to get away" he said weakly as red electricity sparked around him and and the Violet get's replaced with red "NO!!!....i won't!!!" i yelled but then someone grabbed me and carried me away from him. "No let me go!!!" i yelled and tried to free myself but i wasn't strong enough i looked at who was carrying me and it was Meeks

"Why don't you help him!" i yelled at him still trying to get out o his grip "Cuz he's about to go Archon! and that means we have to get away fast. you're attracting Grimm like mothes to a flame!" he said and then i noticed the trees swaying violently and many howls were heard from inside the forest. the energy around Y/N began to grow more violent and the deathstalker was slowly being torn apart by it. i looked at Y/N who was in the middle of it and then he was sucked into the middle of this energy "we have to go now either that or he will kill us without him knowing!!!" Meeks yelled. as much as i didn't want to leave Y/N he was right. Meeks told us how deadly his semblance can be and it could destroy most things without problem.

we all ran but i looked back to see armor forming and arms. then nothing. As the trees slowly Blocked My Vision i looked Back to the Front to See everyone running towards the Cliff. As we neared the Cliff and about to climb Up we Heard a voice. "Must consume!" 

We all slowly looked Back to See the ethereal being Y/N has become. a Ball of red Energy was his main body as he had an armored Torso and forearms. two shoulder pads in each of them a red crystal like orb and his head was alien like. no mouth or nose just a flat dark grey surface and red eyes. he wore also a hood that covered the rest of his head. His armor was connected by brighter energy close to orange.

he looked at us and the energy spiked around him as he yelled "must have energy!" and in that moment a Beowolf ran out of the bushes and tried to rush Y/N. Y/N noticed and stretched one of his arms out towards the beowolf. from his clawed hand shot out a stream of black and red smoke. it traveled towards the beowolf before it began to absorb it into the black dust. the Beo tried to get away with fear literal fear in it's eyes. we all watched as it was reduced to bones before it's skeleton collapsed. "Oblivion awaits!" came the ethereal voice of Y/N as he began to float towards us leaving a path of death in his way.

we all began running towards the ruins on the other side. "Nora destroy the bridge!" Jaune yelled as we were all across. "roger that!" and with that she used her grenade launcher and destroyed the bridge. we were safe. we all let out a sigh of relief until a red blast of lighting went past us we all looked towards the other side of the cliff to see the Archon aka Y/N levitating on the other side preparing another blast. "he is going to cast a Psi-Storm!" Meeks yelled and ran into the ruins we followed suit and right where we were standing was raging a storm of red energy.

"woah!" i yelled and kept running "we'll go!" i heard it yell. i looked behind me to see it levitating over the trench "Guys! he Catching up!" Meeks suddenly stopped got his rifle from his back and aimed at him with a laser dot. suddenly the cylinder on his backpack began to glow green and a tip poked out of it. "what are you doing?!" "look into my backpack there should be a Large teal Crystal in a box! i need it!" "okay!" i then went over to him and digged through it until i saw a small teal glow. i grabbed it and it was the box with the crystal. "what now?!" i need you to shoot it over the trench! it's packed with Energy that should draw him like a moth to a light!" then we were hit with strong winds and traces of red energy creating heat. "Must Feed!" he said as he kept coming closer. the energy scorching the ruins to black and creating cracks where the red energy gets stuck. he held one clawed hand out and sent a beam of that energy at us but Weiss got infront of us and created a glyph that protects us. "i can't hold it for long! do it fast!" she yelled over the stronger getting winds as her glyph began to crack.

"roger that!" i then used my semblance to get to the right side to get a clear shot at the field on the other side. suddenly red lighting went past me and i looked down to see The Archon still keeping on the assault but concentrating on me with the teal crystal in my weapon. "if you want it... get it!" i yelled and fired the crystal across the trench towards the other side. The Archon traced it with it's head for a moment before going in to pursuit. he stopped the assault just as the glyph from Weiss was about to fully crack away. i then sped back down to see meeks advancing forward until the roof wasn't above him anymore still keeping his laser dot on The Archon. the cylinder began to rotate and glowed a brighter green. "what is that thing even?" i asked "a Mini Nuke"

"what?!" i yelled as the others came over. "i had to do the same last time to get him out of this state as he already consumed to much energy" he said as he still kept aiming "isn't there any other way?" "there is..." we were all relieved but "...but i don't have the power to do that" "what do you mean?" Ren asked "only a high Psionic like a High Templar or dark Templar can get him out of this state. and it has to be strong one... Gods i just Hope Artanis or Kerrigan can feel his power Rising!" he said as the the rocket poked out fully as the Cylinder went into what seemed to be Overdrive "might wanna take step back. that launch and boom isn't really easy to take" we all stepped back as his rocket launched upwards into the sky before it began to change course.

The Archon has since then arrived and began consuming the crystal. just as it finished it looked up and saw the Nuke. it looked back at us before turning it's gaze above again. as the rocket hit a giant blast of heat hit us and we looked away from the soaring heat. as the heat died down we were hit with another shock wave but this time it was the red energy. in the middle of it was The Archon. we saw it begin to crack like a shell as his eyes flowed with energy. he let out a pined scream in his ethereal voice and exploded in red energy leaving no trace. we saw the ground become black scorched and where he exploded was a crater emitting this red smoke.

"No..." i whispered as i went to my knees. everyone looked to the ground in sorrow but meeks didn't "c'mon.. c'mon!" he said under his mask "aren't you sad?" i asked angrily "no i'm not" i was shocked. his partner and friend and he caused his death and isn't even a little sad?!

"you killed him!" i yelled "he isn't dead!!!" he yelled back right into my face. i stumbled back as he turned around and went to the edge of the bridge "the same process happened years ago on that island. his body momentarily destroyed but his energy lives on. we just need to wait..." we all waited for what seemed like hours...

i began to give up hope....

Suddenly.... a Violet Mist replaced the Red one and began to travel towards us. "Yes! haha i knew better than you would give up so easily!!!" Meeks yelled happily as he jumped up with a fist in the air. "what do you mean it's just.... smoke...?" i began to lose my words as the smoke formed a body and cloak. then where the figures head is two bright orbs of violet light shined as the body materialized... it was Y/N.... his body slowly sunk to the ground before softly collapsing...

Meeks rushed over and checked his pulse he sighed in relief "he is Alive and well... he just needs rest." we all sighed in relief and yang heaved him over her shoulder. "someone has to carry him" she said "i shou-" "with all honesty after that stunt you pulled i think you sh-" "let him." we heard a weak voice we all looked towards the clothed face of Y/n to see on eye open weakly smiling underneath the cloth "please..." "....ok" Yang said and handed him over to Meeks who just held him up with his arm around his neck "don't worry friend..." Meeks said as he pushed past us towards the cliff.

Timeskip

...And finally Y/N L/N and Meeks Kravski." the two of them stood there Y/N still leaning against Meeks. "you two have showed extreme skills and companionship towards those you care for. but Y/N... you have a large burden on your shoulders.... your semblance caused destruction to the forest that is irreparable" Ozpin showed the destruction and everyone gasped. at first i was worried but then Ozpin began to speak again "....however thanks to your Friend next to you the destruction has stopped...let this be a reminder to everyone that companion and Friendship will always be a part of Being a Huntsman and Huntress. i will announce you two as a two man team here in Beacon. you wil be named Tea-" "By all due respect sir we... already have a Team Name for us" Y/N said, Meeks then Facepalmed "we are really going with that name?" "yes that Name" Ozpin Rose an eyebrow from what i could see "so what will your team Name be?" Both looked at Ozpin then at the audience then back to him. 

"Team StarCraft"

"well then...Welcome Team StarCraft. To Beacon Academy!"

everyone clapped for an Applause...

STARCRAFT II

 SHADOWS OF REMNANT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 296 14
Jaune Arc was a boy who was born with a difficult life. His mother and Sisters neglected him due to being mind controlled by his father and his sperm...
77.1K 883 28
you are Y/N Sparda, son of sparda, after kyrie died on your world, you settled on the another world called remnant. when you arrived on remnant, you...
10.4K 148 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
119K 1.8K 32
[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears he saw someone. He was abused by his fath...