Little Bite Luna

By Thegirlwhowrites_23

She isn't short. She is bite sized. Anita Rosaline Nightshade has always been small. 4'11 height but a 6'7f... More

*Baby Anita*
*New kid*
*Watching me like a hawk.*
*Toxic smell.*
*Stalker much?*
*GAME*
*MINES*
*H-hello...*
*Project*
*Uh What?*
GUYS
*W-w-WOLF!*
*Mates*
*Touch*
*Dusty*
*Anastasia*
*White Angel*
*Luna*
Outfit's
*The music it- *
*Different.*
*Darkness*
*Stay*
*Explanation*
*Drink*
Bruh...
*Music to my ears*
*Im pregnant.*
*When the bite appears your true nature be free.*
*M-mom?*
Yall making me fall in love!
*A witch*
*Heat*
*Truth and nothing but the truth*
*A little visit*
*Disappoint*
Clarification
*Truth uncovered*
*Reunited*
*its back*
*Only mines*
*Ceremony*
*Epilogue*
*Epilogue 2*

*Artemis?*

165K 5.6K 1.5K
By Thegirlwhowrites_23

It was Saturday and dad was sitting at the table drinking coffee.

I gulped and stepped into the kitchen. I had my Black Nike Airs on and my hair in a fish tail side braid. I was wearing my nerdy glasses and black dice earrings.

"Um, dad."

He looked up at wrinkles appeared on his forehead as he looked at my clothes.

"Where you going? Last time I check it was Saturday." He pointed to my bag with my books inside.

"I am um going to My friends house to study." I don't even know why I am getting all nervous. It was true but maybe the fact that She lives in her boyfriend house.

He squinted his eyes. God I know that face. The, "IS this friend a boy" Type of face.

"Do I know this friend? How old is this friend? Does this friend have a vagina or a peanut?"

I chocked on my saliva. "Really dad?!" I screeched. My face hot and flushed. "My friend is a girl and it's a science project. Can you please calm down? I am 17."

"Yeah and your living under my roof still." He folded his hands. "Be back home by 5. I need you to watch Amanda."

I rolled my eyes and picked up my school bag. "Yeah, yeah. I am taking the car right?"

"Your brother has it. Take your bike."

Yeah in a million years. "Ok."

I headed to the door, but was stopped. "Where are you going?"

I looked behind me to see Amanda's Face in a frown. "To my friends. I  have a project to get ready for."

"When are you going to be back?"

"5 Why?"

"I wanted to spend the day with you. Your always gone. I am tired of seeing Adrian's face."

I pursed my lips. "Amanda-"

"No! Your always leaving me! Just like mom!"

She Stormed off up the stairs and I heard her door slam. I sighed, my eyes flickering to dad's worried face. His eyes filled with pity. My face hardened as I rushed out the door, slamming it as soon as he called my name.

I didn't bother taking my crappy bike and speed walked down the block until I was around the corner.

My hands were on my knees and I sniffed, holding in the tears.

7 years ago:

Something felt off when I entered the house. Dad's car was parked in the front and he is rarely home when I come home from school. Adrian behind me, knowing the same as me.

Something is wrong.

We looked through the house and the air felt heavy. 

"Dad?" I called out. Silence.

"Dad!" Adrian yelled. 

"In here." A cracked voice called back. We walked in his room and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed. There was glass on the floor and clothes scattered all over. 

I stepped over a open book and headed over to dad. "What's wrong? Where's mom?"

Mom was suppose to be down stairs. Welcoming us home with a plate of food and bunches of kisses. Funny jokes and teasing Adrian for his new girl crush. Dad was suppose to come home at 8 and tuck us in then repeat the next day.

But that wasn't what was happening. "Is Amanda still at the dare care?"

Dad barely looked at us. When he did, his nose was red and snot running down his nose. His eyes were puffy and red, swollen. 

His hair was greying and was messy all over. He continued staring at me as if I asked him could I have 100 dollars for a snack.

"Dad?" I whispered, suddenly scared. I stepped back into Adrian. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I looked up at Adrian. He was watching dad with narrowed eyes. "Dad!"

Dad blinked and looked at us. "Why are you kids here? Aren't you suppose to be at school?"

"Schools' over." I mumbled. He blinked looking at the clock.

I heard him mumbled something but I didn't quite catch it. "Where's mom?"

He flinched and stood up. "She will be back soon." He laid his hands on our shoulders and gave us a forced smile. "Let's go pick up Amanda yeah?"

~ ~ ~

I have been walking for a while now. Tree's were piled up against one another on each side of me.  I kept looking behind me too see if a car was coming.

"She lives in the woods or something?" I mumbled.

I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. Soon she picked up.

"Hello? Anita where are you?"

"In the middle of nowhere. You live in the woods or something?"

I heard her whispering something. "I thought I was picking You up?"

My mouth opened then closed. I forgot. Shit.

"Oh... I um.. Can you just pick me up here?"

"Where are you?"

"By tree?" I squeaked.

She sighed. "I'll be on my way."

She hung up and I just stayed where I was. 

My eyes closed and a sigh escaped my lips.

"No! Your always leaving me! Just like mom!"

A sob broke through my lips and I covered my mouth, holding it in.

I shook my head and swallowed back the tears in my ears. I haven't cried since mom left. I am not about to start now.

Soon a car pulled up. A blue Toyota. I smiled at Shonna and Squinted my eyes at Beard guy.

Hm... That's her boyfriend?

I got in the car, setting my bag besides me. Shonna smiled but her smile dropped.

"Have you been crying?"

I cringed. "I don't cry."

"Everyone cries-"

"Not for 7 years. I don't cry." I said it in dry tone. She dropped the topic and looked at Beard guy.

"This is Charlie. My boyfriend. Charlie this is Anita." I looked at beard guy and he gave me a sloppy smile.

"Hi Lun- I mean Anita." I raised a brow. "Nice to meet you."

I nodded and returned the smile. "Nice to meet you too, Mitche- I mean Charlie."

He flashed me a full blown smirk and I laughed lightly.

~

As I walked down the rocky path with Shonna and Charlie, a few people glanced at me. I knew Shonna lived with her boyfriend and his family but damn... How much people needs to live with the other?

"You must be rich." I half laughed emotionally. "Lots of houses."

There was a huge red brick house, almost like a mansion sitting in the middle of the green covered filed with little white houses surrounding it like a town.

It was utterly weird.

"Oh um yeah." Charlie mumbled, scratching his neck. "Rich..."

I raised a brow but shrugged it off. I don't have time for this.

We entered the Red brick house and a few people were inside. As soon as we entered they looked at us.

A few kids ran past me laughing and giggling. I smiled slightly at the sight.

Cute.

"So..." I dragged looking at Shonna. I smiled at a kid who was watching me with wide eyes.

"You live here?"

Shonna blushed. "Well not technically... I mean we live in one of those white houses, but Charlie..um Parents allowed us to use here for our studying place."

I nodded, not believing one word she just let escape her mouth. Something wasn't making sense.

"So-" I got cut off by a yell.

"WHO ATE MY LAST CUPCAKE!" It was a screech but a deep voice.

I jumped and looked behind me.

Shonna and Charlie rolled there eyes. "Oh stop acting like a ass Thomas!" Shonna yelled back laughing.

"How dare you!" The male voice spat back. He soon walked in the living room we was in and boy was he huge.

Fricking tall must I say! 

His bulging arms were crossed over his chest. His eyes were a golden like color but a light hazel brown. He had dark chocolate hair and a neat trimmed beard. He was a greek god!

But he wasn't anything close to Artemis... 

I blinked. Wait... why am I comparing someone to another person I barely know. He hasn't called me back in days...

"My cupcake had my name on it. When something has my name on it, that means what?" 

Shonna rolled her eyes and looked at me with a apologetic smile. I shook my head to tell her its fine.

"It means the cupcake belongs to you." Charlie said.

"Exac-"

"But!" Charlie cut him off. "You should of never put it in the pack fridge."

Pack fridge?

"Charlie!" Shonna hissed. Charlie looked at Shonna in confusion until his eyes landed on me.

"Oh.. Shit I forgot. Sorry." He snapped back at Shonna who was glaring at him

The fuck?

"Who is she?" Cupcake guy looked at me. His nose twitched as he watched me with narrow eyes.

"She's Anita. My science partner." Shonna answered with a huge smile on her face.

"Anita this is Thomas. Don't mind him. He's really a bug softy. Thomas this Anita."

Thomas looked confused until his eyes widen and his eyebrows shot up. "Anita!" He said as if he knew me.

"Um hi?" I answered.

"Oh god I have to tell Xavier she's here! He would freak." Thomas rambled.

I looked at Shonna who was looking terrified. "Um... Look if you don't have time to do this project today maybe I should-"

"No!" Thomas yelled. He put his hands out. "Stay right there! I will be right back!" He commanded me as if I was a dog. 

I was about to argue when Shonna ran after him yelling his name. "THOMAS DON'T YOU DARE!"

I looked at Charlie who was looking embarrassed. "Dude. Your family is crazy weird." I said.

He laughed nervously. "You can say that..."

~
I was sitting at the table scrolling through my phone when I felt eyes on me.

I looked around then saw a boy staring at me. He had Huge soft brown eyes with curly light brown locks. His skin was light cream with red cheeks. He had pouty lips and his head was slightly tilted as he watched me. I raised a brow and placed my phone down slowly.

"Um Hi." I waved. He smiled at me and raised both of his arms up at me. I laughed lightly and looked around. No on was there. I bent down and picked him up. When I was about to sit back down, he started whining.

"No!"

I looked down at him. He pointed outside. "You want to go outside?" He nodded.

I sighed and placed my bag down by the seat. I slipped my phone in my back pocket and walked outside.

The sweet air blew on me. There were lavender flowers surrounding the house. I stepped down the stairs with the cute baby in my arms and walked into the green field.

"Do you want to go down and play?" I asked.

He nodded his head. I bent down and placed him on the ground. He looked at me and smile his toothless smile.

"I'm Sebastian." He said. I laughed. "You are?"

"Aniela. But people call me Anita." I whispered pressing a finger to my lips. "Shh, don't tell people my real name."

He nodded and mimicked my movement. He shook his head with his fingers by his lips. 

"I keep secrets good!" He said. I laughed again and squeezed his cheeks. "You are so cute."

He pouted. "I'm not cute. I'm sexy." I raised a brow.

"Are you so?"

He nodded. "Sexy Sebastian!"

I laughed loudly and shook my head. "ok ba ba."

"Ba ba?" his brows moved together. "Who's that? My name is Sebastian."

"I know. But I want to call you Ba ba. Can I call you that?"

He nodded. "Only if I get to call u Ela."

Ela? I liked it.

"Only you get to call me that ok?"

He nodded. "And only you get to call me Ba ba."

"Ok."

I sticked out my pinky finger and he wrapped his around mines.

"SEBASTAN!" I heard a booming voice yell. "SEBASTIAN WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Ba Ba cried out and hid behind me, grabbing onto my legs. I picked him up. 

"Hey cutie what's wrong?"

"Don't let him take me." He whimpered in my neck. I looked behind me and saw a tall figure running around.

"SEBASTIAN!" The figure yelled again. When I squinted my eyes, it widen.

Is that... Holy shit. "Artemis?" I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 16.2K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...
2.3M 65.8K 31
Eli has just turned eighteen and is an Alpha One day, a new girl shows up to the school and instantly, he feels a pull towards her, but isn't sure w...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
537K 12.9K 26
Book 1 Alpha Taming She stopped, watching him with large scared eyes. Mika had no godly clue why her thighs tingled with excitement just from him be...