Meet Online || Sinrin

By _yerina

Hwang Eunbi is an ordinary girl. Her hobby? Going online everyday only for a reason. To sing. She's a singing... More

1ķšŒ : Unknown singer
2ķšŒ : Following
3ķšŒ : Concert
4ķšŒ : Yerin!
5ķšŒ : Closer
6ķšŒ : Because I Care
7ķšŒ : Let's Meet
8ķšŒ : Catfished
9ķšŒ : Surprise!
10ķšŒ : Miss me?
11ķšŒ : She's Sick
12ķšŒ : Hilarious
14ķšŒ : I Love You
15ķšŒ : Hi wifey
16ķšŒ : With Me
17ķ™” : I'm Jung Yerin!
18ķšŒ : By Your Side
19ķ™” : Jealous?
ƗƗ Special ƗƗ
20ķ™” : Vacation?
Heyyy
21ķ™” : Ran
22ķ™” : Threatened
23ķ™” : Together
24ķ™” : Decision
25ķ™” : Silence
26ķ™” : Hunting
27ķ™” : Rush
28ķ™” : Trace
29ķ™” : Come here
30ķ™” : Confession [END]

13ķšŒ : I miss you too

803 51 8
By _yerina

SinB finally headed home after 3 days in hospital. Sowon was the one who sent her home. Now she's alone inside her house.

"Hmm... I wonder what Yerin eonni doing right now...", SinB said while sitting on the sofa, doing nothing.

She then unlock her phone and going through all pictures of Yerin on Instagram.

She didn't expect that the artist once she want to meet the most now already become someone she can meet anytime she want. The artist whose before didn't know the existence of Hwang Eunbi now already become someone who she's close with.

"I miss you Yerin eonni...", SinB said through her sigh.

She cannot lie to herself. The day without seeing Yerin face, Yerin's chat, Yerin's voice is same as a life without a happy pill.

SinB sigh heavily again. But what can she do. Today Yerin is also busy. SinB didn't even know when will her schedule end. All she can do is wait.

"How long must I wait tho...", SinB said as she open her phone contact. Yerin number was just right infront of her eyes right now.

The number that once she thought of someone who going through a normal life, same as her but actually more beyond than her expectation.

"Should I just... call her?", SinB said in her mind as the missing feelings totally controlling her.

Tap

She called her for real. SinB waiting for an answer, or at least a voice from someone she waited.

Tuutt Tuutt

.
.
.

Tuutt Tuutt

.
.
.

"The person you have dialled is not---"

"Ah... enough already...", SinB finally throw her phone away, pouting while hugging her knees together.

"Well... my life was still normal without Yerin eonni tho~"

But her heart don't say so.

SinB tired. She's tired of waiting. A few moments later, she ended up sleeping on the sofa.

The clock shows it's already 10pm. Just in a few hours, the day where SinB wait the most will be arrive.

...................................

11.46 pm

Yerin finally finished with her last photoshoot. She was so tired with this two days straight schedule until she didn't even have enough time for herself.

Hwang Eunbi.

That is the first person she think inside her mind right now. But looking at the time, maybe SinB is already sleeping. So she didn't dare to interrupt her.

Yerin also thought of her fans. So she immediately post a picture of herself on Instagram.

Just in a few seconds, there's a lot of people commenting on her picture. But then one comment caught her attention.

Yewon.ji   Yerin eonni it's me, Umji

Yerin immediately look at that instagram account profile to make sure that it's really Kim Umji that she knew.

All the pictures are picture of Umji. Some of them are the pictures of Umji and those 4 girls, also SinB. So Yerin was sure that it's Umji for real. Then, Yerin sent her a personal message.

jyr.vp  Would you mind to give SinB adress to me Umji-yah?

Yewon.ji   Sure~ But for what?

jyr.vp  I just want to suprise her~ I miss her a lot ^^

Yewon.ji  SinB didn't stop talking about you this two days. I think she miss you too eonni.

Reading what Umji said to her making Yerin more and more wanting to meet SinB. After Umji give her the adress, Yerin then excused herself to the production team to go home.

"Good work for today~ Thank you~"

...............................

Yerin drove her car to the destination, until she reach a condo at the centre of the city. She parked her car and going inside the lift.

"Hmm... 4th floor, number 408..."

Reaching the 4th floor, Yerin walk and finally standing right infront of the 408 door. It's a door where SinB lived inside.

Umji was kind enough to even give Yerin the password. Plus the 6 digit password is just too easy.

190896

It's Yerin Birthday.

Tininit!

Yerin enter the house quietly, looking at her left, then to her right. She find no one was there.

Then she walk towards the living room where she saw the TV still switched on, and also revealing a SinB who sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

"I miss you SinB-yah...", Yerin walk closer to the sleeping SinB.

She then slowly touching SinB's forehead, remembering that she just healed from her extreme fever. Luckily it's not that hot anymore.

Yerin then enter a bedroom where she expected that was SinB's room. She enter the room to take the blanket for SinB but Yerin ended up looking around her room.

"Oh~ so tidy and clean~", Yerin exclaimed.

Yerin get out from the room with a blanket on her hands. Then she covered SinB with the blanket, afraud that she will caught a fever again.

Yerin sitting right next to SinB. Yes Yerin was super duper tired right now, but it will be to rude to just sleep at someone else bed right? So she just staying there, right beside SinB.

"Goodnight... Hwang Eunbi...", Yerin leaned her head on the sofa and finally fell asleep.

...................................

SinB woke up after she sense a huge amount of light shining through her face. She covered her mouth when suddenly she let a yawn.

"Huwaarghh... it's morning already...", SinB said and finally stand up from the sofa.

She heard some noises from the kitchen. Just by turning her head, she already can saw that there's a woman cooking at the kitchen. She didn't know who it is but she know for sure that it may be her closest friends. Only them know how to get inside her house.

"Nugu...."

"Eoh SinB-ah you wake up already? Wait a min~", that person turn her head looking at SinB who finally awake.

"Eh?! Yerin eonni??", SinB was shock for sure.

"Umji tell me the password. Now wait while I'm preparing our breakfast~", Yerin said as she continue cooking.

SinB was smiling by herself, knowing that the Jung Yerin that she miss finally just there, right infront of her.

SinB walk closer to Yerin and finally giving her a sudden backhug. She closed her eyes tight, enjoying the moment where she finally can sense Yerin presence.

"Yaa Hwang Eunbi let me---"

"I miss you Jung Yerin....", SinB said, enough to make Yerin's heart beating.

"E-Eoh?" - Yerin

"Just stay like this. I miss your presence in my life...", SinB said. Yerin didn't know that thise words already can make her smiling shyly. Still, Yerin continue with her cooking while SinB still hugging her.

After the cooking is done, ofcourse SinB was excited. For SinB, everything that Yerin cooked will taste super delicious. She don't need to worry about food if Yerin was there with her.

"Tell me how much you miss me", Yerin said all of sudden making the mouthful SinB talk in confusion.

"Ne?"

"How much you miss me this two days", Yerin ask again.

"Well... you want me to tell the truth or what?" - SinB

"The truth" - Yerin

"Hmm... the truth is I miss you a lot~" - SinB

"Then what about that 'what'?", Yerin ask, making SinB suddenly smirking towards her.

"You don't know how much I miss you~", SinB confessed. Just today, Yerin hearts was crazily beating for Hwang Eunbi. Yerin cheek was burning for SinB.

.
.
.

"Saranghaeyo... eonni...", SinB make a sudden statement, also making Yerin startled and shock at the same time.

"M-Mworago...?", Yerin stuttered.

"Not as a fan whi love their artist..."

"But a person who love a woman..."

"A kind heart woman like you eonni...", SinB confessed.

"Hwang Eunbi...", Yerin is out of words.

SinB couldn't fight with her feelings anymore. Since the first time Yerin treat her as Hwang Eunbi, not as a Yerin fan, she fell deeper for Yerin.

SinB didn't care anymore about people words. All she hope right now is that she can be by Yerin side forever as long as she live.

"Now tell me how I can be by your side 24 hours a day~"

____________________

- TBC -

Sorry I'm a bit late cuz I broke with my so called-boyfriend. I thought he is serious but at the end he said he was joking.

Well... I don't want to believe in anyone anymore. SO LET JUST SHIP SINRIN uwuwws~ 🥰❤😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HIDEOUT By Midnight Writer

Mystery / Thriller

8.9K 789 38
Eunha and Sinb shared the same real name, due to personal matters, they changed their name. Sinb was determined to find her mother but she didn't kno...
11K 414 12
Just a pile of Sinrin oneshots that comes to my mind. Enjoy~ ('āˆ€ļ½€)ā™” ________________________ Highest Ranking :- - Sinrin #1 [ 20191114 - whenever I w...
14.6K 507 20
Kim Sojung, the student who always ranks first get to tutor Hwang Eunbi, a student who always get a failing grade.
14.7K 356 21
š“˜š“½'š“¼ š“Ŗ š“µš“øš“暝“® š“¼š“½š“øš“»š”‚, š“«š“Ŗš“«š”‚ š“³š“¾š“¼š“½ š“¼š“Ŗš”‚ š”‚š“®š“¼ . . Sowon is deeply in love with Eunha and no matter how hard Sowon tries, Eunha just...