The Twilight Chronicles: Astr...

By Carrie17206

Astrid's Reign follows the captivating journey of Astrid Mikaelson, a powerful vampire-witch hybrid and twin... More

Cast
Powers and Abilities
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Bonus(Carlisle)
Bonus (Carlisle and Jasper)
Bonus (Jasper)

Chapter 7

9.8K 178 7
By Carrie17206

Third Person POV

As Astrid  began her stretching routine in the gym, the room was filled with a palpable tension. Every male eye in the gym was fixated on her, unable to tear themselves away from the sight. It was almost unbearable for Jasper and Carlisle to restrain themselves, their desire to protect Astrid intensifying with every passing second. The girls in the gym shot resentful glares at the men, their irritation evident. They were furious at the attention was receiving, feeling it was an unwelcome invasion of their space. Meanwhile, the boys seethed with anger, feeling possessive and protective over Astrid, who, according to their instincts, should only be admired by her mates.

Carlisle and Jasper exchanged frustrated glances, their control slipping as they growled quietly at the attention Astrid was receiving. Even the teachers, normally impervious to such distractions, seemed to be affected by Astrid's presence. The situation was more intense than they had anticipated. Astrid's allure was beyond their expectations, stirring a storm of emotions that were difficult to manage.

Realizing the commotion she was causing and the agitation it was causing her mates, Astrid decided to move to a corner of the gym where only her mates could see her. This was her attempt to alleviate their frustration and prevent them from revealing their secret to everyone. She hoped that by reducing the number of onlookers, she could mitigate the tension and allow her mates to regain their composure.

Just then, Carlisle's voice cut through the tension as he announced that it was finally time for the physical assessments of the day. The teacher informed the class that they would be playing volleyball after the physicals, and Carlisle would stay with his sons. Carlisle agreed enthusiastically, adding that he also wanted to review Astrid's schedule to check on her mental health. The Cullens knew this was a pretext, but they didn't mind. Carlisle's review revealed that Astrid had at least one class with each Cullen, reinforcing their commitment to supporting her.

When it was Astrid's turn for her physical assessment, Carlisle was excited but reminded himself to maintain control. He found it challenging not to let his thoughts wander to how he might inadvertently expose their nature. As Astrid lay down for her stretching, she sent a silent message to Carlisle, "I love you," which he received with a mixture of relief and affection. Astrid and the Cullens were excused from the remaining activities until lunch, giving them a moment to regroup.

Meanwhile, Jessica and her popular friends were seething with frustration. Astrid had quickly become friends with the Cullens, a feat they had been striving for since the Cullens' arrival. They were further infuriated by Astrid's instant popularity on her first day. The girls' jealousy was palpable as they watched Astrid and Astrid with growing resentment.

Bella's POV

"Ugh, why does everyone fawn over Astrid?" I thought bitterly, my gaze fixed across the gym. The sight of her surrounded by admirers made my blood boil. "She's such a horrible person—so selfish and entitled. It's like the entire universe revolves around her and caters to her every whim. It's infuriating how effortlessly she draws everyone into her orbit, as if she's the sun and we're all just planets spinning around her. I've had enough of this charade."

My fists clenched tightly at my sides, my mind racing with dark thoughts of revenge. "I'll make her life a living hell," I vowed silently. "She thinks she's so perfect and untouchable, but I'm going to make sure she pays for her arrogance. I've heard that Edward Cullen and the other Cullens, except for the girls, are all single. Imagine the satisfaction of snagging one of them and rubbing it in her face. It would be the ultimate revenge to flaunt it right in front of her. I'll prove to everyone just how much better I am compared to her."

My gaze shifted to the Cullens, their beauty as striking as ever. Watching them interact with Astrid only fueled my resentment. "Why are they even wasting their time with that freak of nature?" I muttered under my breath, my jealousy simmering beneath the surface. "It's like they're all spellbound by her, and it's completely unfair. I can't stand how easily she wins everyone over and gets all the attention. Well, I'm not going to let this slide. Mark my words, Astrid Amelia Swan, I will make you pay for everything you've done. Even if it's the last thing I do."

My eyes narrowed with determination as I watched the Cullens, my mind already plotting my next move. I was resolute in my quest to regain some control and ensure that Astrid's reign of popularity would be cut short. I wouldn't rest until I had made my mark and showed everyone I could outshine her. The seeds of my plan were already taking root, and I was prepared to execute it with ruthless efficiency.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 1.6K 57
This story is about Jesse Anderson from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or anything related to it. All rights go to the brilliant Kazuki Takahashi...
154K 5.6K 30
She couldn't be a good mother to the kids she already had much less having been forced to give away one but now she has a second chance. Read to find...
205K 6.1K 98
A villainess known by all as a wicked woman who has done all sorts of evil deeds-Ducal Lady Violet. She regained her memories of her previous life af...
40.9K 774 7
Hazel Swan was a girl who eveyone loved, you just could not help it. Eveyone but her younger sister Isabella. When Isabella finds out Hazel is moving...