Jin's Little Bunny✔ (UNDER MA...

By lchris0901

"Uh?! W-what do you think you're doing now? Do not hit your hyung!" Seokjin exclaimed, trying to exert author... More

Disclaimers
Hide-And-Seek (1)
Madman (2)
I Want A Family (3)
Meet The Bangtan Dads! (4)
I Can Do It! (5)
Call Me Jin Hyung! (6)
This Is 3000 Times Better! (7)
I'm Disgusting (8)
Just Smile! (9)
He's Mine! (10)
You've Shown Me Reasons I Should Love Myself (11)
I Didn't Raise You Like This! (12)
I'm Not a Baby (13)
Will Your Heart Ever Ache Like Mine? (14)
Liar (15)
Dwu Yew Like It? (16)
Tight (17)*
We Can Always Do It Secretly (18)
I'll Enjoy My Meal (19)
Jealousy (20)
I Have A Girlfriend (21)
Is This Our End? (22)
My Pretend-Girlfriend (23)
Perfect Just The Way You Are (24)
I've Missed You So Much (25)
Actors (26)
Master (27)
Handsome (28)*
Let's Take A Bath Together! (29)
I'll Miss You (30)
Striptease? (31)
Riding (32)*
Dinner Date (33)
Make A Wish (34)
JLB? (35)*
Don't Miss Me Too Much (36)
Banana Milk (37)
Bangtan Boys (38)
Daddy (39)*
Welcome Home (40)
Revenge (41)*
Why? (42)
Confrontation (43)
Don't Leave! (44)
What Happened to The Spams? (45)
Video Call (46)
Fawn (47)
Back Home (48)
Fuck Me (49)*
Argument (50)
Truth (51)
Vacation (52)
Fireworks (53)
Just Jungkook (54)
Sope (55)
Boundless Energy (56)
Sweat (57)
Pride (58)*
Wedding Bells? (59)
Life (60)
Future (61)
Newly-Weds (62)
Distance (63)
Work (64)
Engagement Ring (65)
Attention (66)*
Narcissistic Duo (67)
What The Duck?
Cock Ring (68)*
Sixty Nine (69)
Results (70)
Congratulations (71)
Reward or Punish? (72)
Under the Table (74)
Close Friends (75)
Taehyung's Plan A (76)
Taehyung's Plan B (77)
Taehyung's Plan C (78)
Facade (79)
Grown Up (80)
Haircut (81)
Risky Theatre Pt. 1 (82)
Risky Theatre Pt. 2 (83)
Risky Theatre Pt. 3 (84)*
Thank You (85)
Weird Alley (86)
The Love Shop (87)
Ugly Boy (88)
Anniversary (89)
Lotte World Pt. 1 (90)
Lotte World Pt. 2 (91)*
Clinic (92)
Pampered (93)
Fuck the Honorifics (94)*
Pee (95)
Jeon (96)
Wedding Pt. 1 (97)
Wedding Pt. 2 (98)
Honeymoon KSJ & JJK*
Honeymoon PJM & KTH*
Honeymoon MYG & JHS*

Tablecloth (73)*

3.2K 110 7
By lchris0901

Jin: "I won't ask you this for a second time. Are you really sure about this?"
Jungkook nodded his head with confidence and pushed his hips forward.

Jungkook: "P-punish Kookie..."
He begged with desperation.

Seokjin groaned in response and slides the cock ring onto Jungkook's member before tightening it, making his breath gets caught in his throat. Jungkook held onto Seokjin's wide shoulders for support as he felt his legs giving out on him momentarily.

Jin: "You good?..."
Jungkook nodded breathlessly.

Jin: "Tell me if it hurts too much."
Jungkook nodded and placed Seokjin's hand onto his throbbing manhood.

Jungkook: "T-touch me, daddy..."
Seokjin didn't hesitate as he began stroking Jungkook's cock in his hand.

Jungkook moaned out in pleasure, his legs starting to shake and buckle under his weight. Both of them had disregarded the fact that they are still in the public— neither of them cares.

Seokjin's pants were only getting tighter as Jungkook kept moaning sensually next to his ear, his breathy moans driving the older to the edge.

Jungkook: "D-daddy, cumming!..."
He could feel a knot forming in his stomach as Seokjin pumped faster.

Jungkook: "Daddy! I'm cumming!"
He whined as his balls tightened for him to cum, but nothing came out.

Jin: "Fuck, you're making it so fucking hard for me... you're torturing me, fuck..."
He unzipped his pants in a haste and took out his thick and throbbing penis.

Jungkook: "I-I want it in me, daddy!"
He moaned breathlessly as he turned around to face the cubicle door, his ass sticking out perfectly for Seokjin.

Seokjin wasted no time to push two of his fingers into Jungkook's mouth, making sure his digits was coated with his saliva, before pushing them into Jungkook's tight hole. He didn't need to wait long until he forced his length into the younger and slammed into him. Jungkook yelled out in pleasure as he felt Seokjin's cock filling his insides.

Jungkook: "Ah daddy! F-feels so good!"
He moaned loudly as Seokjin began rolling his hips at a fast and steady pace.

Jin: "I'm feeling good too..."
He grunted as he held Jungkook's hips in place and slammed deeper into him.

Jungkook's member kept rubbing against the cold material of the door, driving the poor man closer to his edge as the urge to cum was back again. Unfortunately, the cock ring fitted snugly around his girth prevented him from dripping even a drop of cum.

Jungkook: "D-daddy! I-I wanna cum..."

Seokjin was too engrossed in chasing his own high, that he didn't even hear Jungkook begging under him. He slammed deeper and faster as he felt a tight knot forming in his stomach.

Jin: "F-fuck Jungkook, keep moaning like this for daddy... I-I'm cumming!..."
He gripped onto Jungkook's hips tightly, definitely leaving some bruises as he ejaculated deep into him.

Jungkook: "God-"
He moaned as he felt the warm liquid filling him up within short seconds.

Seokjin shook uncontrollably as he fucked all of his cum back into the younger, before pulling himself out. A few drops still dripped onto the floor as both of them panted for air heavily.

Jin: "F-fuck, that was so damn fucking good... I-I hope nobody reports us..."
He breathed out with a laugh as his chest rose and dropped vigorously.

Jin: "Jungkook?..."
He placed a hand on Jungkook's trembling shoulders in concern.

Jungkook looked back at Seokjin with streaks of tears running down his face.
Jungkook: "I-it hurts! Take this off me!"

Seokjin widened his eyes in a panic and slide the cock ring out of Jungkook's member with his fingers in a hurry. The younger moaned and wailed at the same time as he shot all of his cum onto the wall, covering the black tiles in white. He trembled tremendously as this orgasm was much more intense than the ones he had ever experienced in his life. His vision started to turn pitch black around him for a second as he huffed for breath.

Jin: "A-are you okay?..."
He asked worriedly, seeing how red and veiny Jungkook's member was.

It looked like it will burst any second.

Jungkook nodded breathlessly and held onto the wall with both of his hands for support, feeling like his legs will give in anytime soon. He gave Seokjin a weak smile to stop his worries.

Seokjin heaved a huge sigh of relief and kept the cock ring into his pocket, followed by stuffing his now flaccid member back into his pants. He then picked up Jungkook's pants from the floor and handed it to the younger.

Jungkook caught his breath after resting for a few more seconds and he slowly wore his boxers, along with his pants. He whined in pain the moment his cock was pressed against the tight boxers, now overly-sensitive to everything.

Jin: "It hurts, right? I told you after you've came, everything goes downhill."

Jungkook nodded and pouted.
Jungkook: "Hurts so much..."

Seokjin chuckled silently and pecked Jungkook's forehead with adoration.
Jin: "Next time if you decide to be a bad boy, I'll just use that on you. I'll make sure your penis hurts for days."

Jungkook shot a glare at Seokjin and zipped up his dress pants cautiously.
Jin: "Come on, clean up the mess you've made like a good boy would."

Jungkook took some toilet papers and wiped his cum from the wall, trailing all the way down to the floor before throwing it into the trash bin. Seokjin chuckled at his adorable actions and pecked his pouty lips before they exited the cubicle to wash their hands.

Jungkook: "I think we've been in the toilet for at least thirty minutes now."
He chuckled playfully.

Jin: "Oh shit... I bet they're looking everywhere for me! I gotta blast!"
He suddenly remembered that he's currently still working. He dried his hands with a napkin in a hurried mess.

Jungkook: "You're going back to the kitchen now? I can't see you anymore?"

Seokjin nodded and ran to the door.
Jin: "I've been away for too long!"

Jungkook sighed silently as he dried his hands with a napkin. He knows now is still the time for the older to be working, so it's only natural for him to go back to work. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed onto his cheeks and before he knew it, he felt a soft and mellow lips pressing against his own.

Jungkook widened his eyes silently when Seokjin took a step backwards.
Jin: "I'll see you back home, darling."

Jungkook smiled shyly only when Seokjin had scrambled out of the bathroom.

Jungkook: "He's so adorable..."
He blushed and exited the bathroom. He walked back to the table and noticed all of their dishes had been served.

Taehyung: "Kim Jungkook! Were your ass stuck in the toilet bowl or what?! We've already eaten half of our food!"
He exclaimed in irritation.

Jungkook: "I'm sorry..."
He apologized as he took his seat.

Yoongi: "Damn. I thought you fell asleep in the toilet just like I did before."
He commented with a chuckle.

Namjoon: "Guys, hold your glasses and give me a toast for finding such a perfect, beautiful, kind, pretty wife!"
He slurred as his face heated in bright red from the influences of the alcohol.

Jungkook: "Is Namjoon hyung alright?"
He asked Hoseok in a whisper.

Hoseok: "He's drunk, just ignore him."
He snickered as he stole a big piece of Yoongi's lamb without him noticing.

Jimin kept shifting in his seat awkwardly and Jungkook noticed it within seconds. He leaned into his friend and asked if he was alright.

Jimin: "Y-yeah, I-I'm fine..."
He muttered shyly, before Jungkook noticed a tent forming in his pants.

Jungkook: "J-Jimin hyung, are you hard?!... Seriously? In a restaurant?..."
Jimin widened his eyes in surprise and used his hands to cover the tent.

Jimin: "I-I... it's all your fault! I went into the toilet earlier to check up on you, b-but I heard you and Jin hyung..."
Jungkook blushed a deep shade of red, followed by Jimin right after.

Jimin: "When I came out, I got hard..."
He looked down in embarrassment.

Jungkook: "I'm really sorry..."
He apologized as he looked away.

Jimin: "Don't be, it's not your fault..."
He forced out a shy smile.

Jungkook: "Do you need help with it?"
He looked back at Jimin seriously.

Jimin widened his eyes in surprise and shot up from his seat vigorously.
Jimin: "W-what are you asking?!"

All of the boys looked at Jimin in surprise, and Jungkook pulled Jimin to sit back down in a haste, in case they noticed the growing tent in his pants.

Jungkook: "That's not what I meant! I mean if you needed any help from Taehyung hyung! I'm not helping you!"
He yelled out embarrassingly.

Taehyung shot his head over at Jungkook upon hearing his name.

Taehyung: "Yes? Did anyone of you foolish humans summoned me?..."
He flashed his boxy smile.

Jungkook: "Jimin hyung might need some of your help with his- mhmm!"
Jimin covered Jungkook's mouth.

Taehyung: "You needed my help with?"
He tilted his head curiously.

Jimin shook his head vigorously.
Jimin: "No! No, nothing! I don't need your help with anything, don't worry."

Taehyung hummed for a moment and nodded his head. Jimin heaved a sigh of relief and shot a glare at Jungkook, the tent in his pants was becoming so unbearable for him. It clearly has no intention of going away anytime soon.

Jungkook leaned into his friend and whispered into his ear in a low voice.
Jungkook: "Why don't you just get Taehyung hyung to help you out?... You're suffering so much down there."

Jimin: "It'll be so obvious if both of us went into the toilet together! The boys will tease us forever about this shit!"
He whispered back to Jungkook.

Jungkook thought for a moment before smiling mischievously at him.
Jungkook: "What if I say that you guys don't have to go to the toilet together?"

Jimin: "What do you mean?..."
He asked sceptically.

Jungkook: "They don't have such a huge tablecloth on every table for nothing, if you know what I mean... let's use it to our advantages..."
He smirked mischievously.

Jimin thought about his words for a moment before widening his eyes and shaking his head to the idea vigorously.
Jimin: "No no no! No way in hell are we doing anything nasty under here!"

Jungkook poked Jimin's tent under the tablecloth and smirked at the older.
Jungkook: "You sure? It'd hurt a lot if you just allow it to continue like this."

Jimin swallowed down a huge lump in his throat as sweat rolled down his face. The moment he felt Jungkook's finger poking on his erected member, he yearned to moan out so badly.

Jungkook: "Just let Taehyung hyung help you. You'll be able to feel good, and I promise that nobody will know."
He whispered into Jimin's ear, this time his finger circling on his bulge.

Jimin was slowly lured in by Jungkook's devious offer as lust took over his mind and decision. He turned his head to look at Taehyung— who was already looking at the duo in silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 7K 61
"What did you see in him anyway? He seems like an idiot." Jin laughs. "He is and honestly, I guess I forgot. I mean, he's handsome but I feel like th...
95.1K 6.6K 36
Jin just turned 20. What could happen? Nothing, that's what Jin thought. Turns out he was wrong. Things that happened when Jin turned 20: 1) His step...
227K 7.2K 20
"Jungkook?" "Yeah Tae?" Jungkook replied. "Do you like Jimin?" Taehyung asked, his tone hinting he was doing this for his own amusement but also wan...
578K 25K 57
"Hyung, that boy is making me feel things" Jungkook said when they stepped outside into the cold air. "I know me too. He's fucking adorable, and does...