Teen wolf roleplay

By gryffendorqueen

Title More

Rules
Oc
Roleplay #1

My oc

84 4 1
By gryffendorqueen

Name: Divina Queen McCall
Nickname: D or vina
Age:16
Gender: female
looks : Taissa Farmiga

. She also always wears a silver heart necklace. The necklace has that has Davina engraved on the back with a purple gem in the front. She never takes the necklace off because it was one of the only things she has left of her mom.
Species: She is part demon part human. Sexuality: straight
Personality: she is very shy, but when you get to know her she is kind, loyal, all around great best friend.She also has trust issues and anxiety caused by being bullied a lot by Jackson. However scott doesn't know
Family: she was adopted by Scott's mom when she was 10 after her mom died in a plane crash.
Crush: stiles
likes: to sing and dance but has stage fright.
Dislikes: Jackson and bullies
Background: She is the daughter of a demon king who feel in love with a human. Her mother never told her about her father so she had no idea who or what she is. After her mother's death she moves in with Melissa and Scott. She doesn't really hang out with Scott's friends that much. Her and Scott are really close but with all the supernatural stuff going on she gets pushed aside a lot. The necklace she wears keeps her powers dormant but she doesn't know that. All she knows is she promised her mother she would never take it off.
Quote: " it's hard to keep a smile on my face all the time. Mainly because I never feel like smiling."
Theme Song: " control" by Halsey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
582K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
211K 13.7K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
703K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...