To Ruin Her For Me.

By Ishqbaaz_01

Friendship! is the name of their mysterious relationship, but words changed the meaning of their relationship... More

part 1
part 2
promo
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15.
part 16.
part 17
part 18.
part 19.
part 20
part 21.
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26.
part 27 (a)
27 part (b)

Part 9

2.1K 191 50
By Ishqbaaz_01

A/N

I'm extremely sorry for making you wait for long but I announced before that we are going on long break.

But now Linu is back but please try to cooperate as from now onwards updates will be slow as always I'm just mentioning it because my brother wedding bells are ringing and before that are my studies are suffering badly and I can't take risk of getting bad gpa in my exams as you know " Competition"

Thank you for reading my bak bak.

Now read and enjoy😋

Hey listen tell me who missed me🤗

■■■■■■■■■■■■

Gaurav" Where's Anika, Yash? I think we have to leave. Call her we are getting late.

Yash" Ankita please bring Anika down."

Anikita nods positive heading to Anika's room accomplished by Gauri and Bhavya. They were on their way when Shivaay was marching down, who stopped with Ankita call. He hurriedly turned back and cleaned his face with his kurta sleeves

Ankita" Shivaay beta"

Shivaay" Yes, aunty ji"

He looking back at her smiled fake

Ankita signalled her daughters to leave them alone . Who smiles lightly giving them space to talk alone.

Shivaay" What aunty ji do you want to say something?"

Ankita" There was more than something, Shivaay beta that I want to say you, but now I'm left with "nothing"

She told smiling

Shivaay" What? Sorry I didn't get you"

Ankita" Son, now there's no used to get it, too. Just be happy and have a blessed married life"

She blessed him pecking his forehead leaving him in confusion.

Shivaay" What does aunty ji means to say? Anyways I'll get to know her meaning soon, but before that, I've to make someone's life. Meaningless"

He smirked gazing his wrist watch.

Anika's room

Ankita enters the to take Anika down but she gets shocked to see Anika quarreling with Bhavya,she slams her forehead and ran towards them to stop them.

Ankita" Anu, Devil what's going on?.Stop quarreling for god's sake Anu leave Bhavya"

Anika" Mom. I won't leave this devil today. Don't stop me and let me send her to hell..... come devil...come you always ask for hell address, today I, myself will deliver you there"

Anika shouted dragging Bhavya from leg

Bhavya" Mumma please safe me from di....."

Bhavya cried dramatically

Ankita" Gauri explain"

Ankita asked nodding negatively looking at Anika and Bhavya.

Gauri told that she was giving touch up to Anika when Bhavya devil mind attempt prank on Anika's face and coloured her lips, yellow and cheek blue.

Gauri" And when Anika di looked herself in mirror......

Ankita" Then Devil herself give call to her grave"

Ankita completes glancing Bhavya with mercy

Gauri" Indeed"

Bhavya" Mumma please help.....mumma please"

Ankita" Sorry devil ji. It's my habit that when someone does good deeds, I never stops them."

Bhavya" Gauri dudu"

Bhavya with puppy eyes glanced Gauri

Gauri" Bhavya today I took an oath that from now onwards I'll never follow devil's path"

Bhavya for last glanced Anika who was about to smear shoe polish on Bhavya face but Ankita held Anika hand

Anika" Mom leave my hand today I'll not leave her"

Ankita" Baby when I'm saying to leave this devil but not today. Today is your bidaai and all are waiting for you"

Anika" Mom this is cheating you always protect this devil from me."

Bhavya" Because mumma loves me more"

Anika" Yeah because you are their adopted daughter. Right Gauri"

Gauri" Yup. Picked from road side"

Aniri grins

Bhavya" Mummaaa"

Bhavya cries loudly

Oberoi Mansion

Shivaay" Khanna have you done all the arrangements?"

Khanna" Yes, sir everything is done. Don't worry"

Shivaay" Good. Now leave and take this pen drive and give it to Sameer and command him, to wait for my order"

Khanna" Sure sir"

Shivaay" Now leave"

Sending Khanna, Shivaay happily turns but his smile fades away, when his eyes got caught with Om who with questioning eyes was staring him.

Shivaay" Om you here? Have you find something at Kapoor's Mansion?"

Om" Nope."

Om told walking close to him

Shivaay" That's really strange but, anywhere there's no need to dig the past. We should be happy that after this much bad happened with Anika, Vikram accepted her"

Om" Yeah, that's really nice of Vikram that he still accepted Anika after that too, but I too heard that in this situation....... but as you said, there's no need to talk about past"

Om said giving satisfactory smile to him, placing hand on Shivaay's shoulder.

Shivaay" Exactly, Om if you don't mind can you excuse me, Tia is waiting for me"

He told smiling

Om" Off course you are excused. I too have to bid bye to Anika"

Shivaay giving fake smile to Om, marched inside Oberoi Mansion, but he stopped on his way, when Om called him for behind...

Om" Shivaay what I was saying that, the person who did that with Anika is really clever minded, no single clue. Isn't it's Shivaay?"

Om asked suspiciously looking at Shivaay"

Shivaay" Hmm... you are right Om. I too was thinking the same, otherwise I've heard and seen that culprit left some loopholes but........

Shivaay said turning back to Om.

Om" But not, Shivaay Singh Oberoi"

Om told interrupting Shivaay.

Shivaay" What the hell you barked?"

Shivaay said pushing him inside the waiting room

Om" Shivaay, take it easy brother I was just......."

Shivaay" What you where just huh, what? You think I did that with Anika?"

Om" I don't think that Shivaay but I believe that, it's you who molest Anika."

Shivaay" Om"

Shivaay shouted

Tia" Boys"

Tia called them from behind

Shivom glanced each other for once before turning at Tia, hoping she didn't listened their conversation.

Anika's room

Ankita " Ufff. Bhavya why you always cry on this? You know they lie still you cry like babies. You are my daughter and we didn't pick you from roadside"

Bhavya" If you didn't pick me from roadside then why my blood group is different from all of you?"

Bhavya complained crying

Ankita glared Aniri who burst out

Bah...hhaaahha!!

Ankita" Anu...Gauri stop lau....hahahha.....

Bhavya glared them trio and cried more loudly

Ankita" Aww! Devil ssshhh.... stop crying I was....just hahha... why you are so dumb Bhavya?"

Bhavya" I'm going from here, and I'll never talk to you trio ever"

Bhavya told running when trio pulled her in warm hug

Ankita" Like we'll let devil say quiet huh?"

Gauri" Our day never goes well still we don't tease our little devil"

Anika" Especially mine."

Anika's smiled pecking her cheek

Bhavya" Say that you trio love me"

We love our devil !

Trio said in union pecking her cheeks and forehead. They share a group hug when Ankita told parting from them.

Ankita" Okay fine it's enough kids. Anu come baby we already took long. "

Bhavya" Yes di, come let's go down now. Otherwise your saru sasur ji will become coal"

Gauri" Like I always said, Gaurv uncle is Anika di's MIL in FIL clothing "

Gayu grinned

Anika" Shut up".

Ankita" Anu it's a fact darling"

Ankita said laughing hi fi with Gayu

Anika" Mom you too?"

Ankita" Opps. Sorry"

Spending some quality time for few minutes, Anika was brought down for her bidaai.

Oberoi Mansion

Tia" What's happening here?"

Tia asked glancing both

Om" Nothing....Nothing is happening here"

Tia" Really, Om nothing is happening here, then why my Shivaay baby shouted at you"

Shivom took breath of relief knowing Tia didn't hear them.

Tia" Why you both are quiet and Om tell me you went to KM, did you find any clue about that man who molest Anika?"

Om" No, not yet"

Om told staring Shivaay

Shivaay" And that's why I was shouting at him, Tia."

Tia" Oh! Sorry now I got it why you shouted at Om like this. Sorry Om, I apologize from my baby side he shouted at you, but you know na, when it's about his best friend Anika......

Om" Then he can go to any extent for Anika. Right Shivaay?"

Shivaay" Om, I think it's Anika's bidaai time and begin her brother you should be there. And Tia you, why you came out of room? Forgotten what dadi ji commanded till your ghar parvesh is not done, you are not supposed to come out of room"

Om with eyes told Shivaay before leaving to Raizada Villa that there's lot more he needs to know from him.

Tia" Oh! Shivaay Baby I forgot but I always wanted to bid bye to Anika after all she's going far from us"

Shivaay" I won't let her go far from me."

Tia" What?"

Shivaay" Nothing Tia. Now come with me I need to talk with you, but first tell where's your mom?

Tia" She's taking rest. You come and tell me what you need to talk with me"

Raizada Villa

Anika's bidaai rituals were going. Ankita was doing Vikram's and Anika's arthi but Anika attention was somewhere else more than on Ankita words who was guiding her and giving key mantra how to live peacefully in her in laws unaware about the reality that her daughter marriage is all facade.

Anika pov" Where is Shivaay?"

She pov stealing looking around when Ankita eyes fell on her

Ankita" Anu what happened? Do you need something?"

Anika was about to utter something when Gaurv interrupted her

Gaurav" I think you guys already took long time. We have to move Delhi today only so please walk fast."

Ankita and Jhanvi exchange an unbelievable look.

Ankita" Gauri beta please get the rice plate"

Ankita commanded wiping her fresh tears

Gauri nodded glancing Anika with sad smile

Rudra" O if he would not been older than I. I swear on your long hairs, I would have balded him"

Om" Shut up Rudy, if uncle heard you then he'll create another melodrama"

Gauri" Exactly and then Anika di has to bear him."

Gauri whispered for behind running to get rice plate

Bhavya" But before that I'll give him back today"

Bhavya told glaring Gaurv, she was about to give back to him when Ankita held her hand nodding negatively.

Tej" Gaurav, hold on man why you are so impulsive."

Bhavya" Not impulsive bade papa, Gaurav uncle is orthodox type that's why he had free ka Gaurv on him. Right uncle ji?"

Anika" Bhavya"

Anika shrugged

Gaurav glare Vikram who whispers..

Vikram" Dad it's okay, she's kid and you know all this "

Everyone exchange a look suppressing their smile. Yash and Tej secretly shows their thumbs to Bhavya who grins.

Ankita" Bhavya what's this? Say sorry to Gaurv bhaisahab"

Gaurav" It's not needed. First people do upbringing like this and then act wisely"

Gaurav mumbled

Bhavya " Like I'll apologize, huh"

Bhavya whispers doing hi-fi with Yash

Yash" Gaurv what are you waiting? Are you dreaming to stay in Raizada Villa?"

Yash teases him

Gaurav" Yash......"

Dadi" Puttar bas no more fights. You both are no more rivals but are relatives too so try to tolerate each other words."

Gaurav and Yash exchanged murderous look

Ankita" Gauri bring the rice plate"

Ankita commanded

Vikram" Om where's Shivaay? Won't he come to bid bye to us?"

Om" Actually he's with Tia."

Om told glancing Rudra

Gaurav" He went early to celebrate his wedding night. So desperate man "

Gaurav whispered in Vikram ear that got audible to Anika. She held her nuptial, a lone layer of tear got escaped from her eye, words of Shivaay echoed in her ears. She stumbles when Vikram supports her

Vikram" Anika are your fine?"

Anika" Hmm. I'm fine, thank you"

Anika told in low tone cleaning her face.

Dadi" Ankita puttar hurry please you know after Anika's bidaai we have to do, Tia and Billu rituals too"

Anika" Dadi ji you can do their rituals before my exist"

Rudra" Yeah that will b......

Om nudged Rudra stopping him for further speaking. Rudra gets upset as he wanted some more time to spend with Anika but he knows that too, more Anika will stay here more his Shivaay bhaiya will get hurt.

Dadi" Nope puttar first we bid bye daughter than we bring daughter in law in"

Anika gets lost in her thoughts when Ankita brought her out of her trace caressing her face

Ankita" Yes. Now take this rice and throw them backwards"

Anika gulping her painful lump fist rice in hands and began throwing backward walking ahead.

Each step she was taking ahead, the reel of her childhood was flashing backward, like waves are pushed backward to sail the boat forwards, her each memory was getting far from her.

Anika smiled faintly and continues the last ritual. All came out of Raichand Villa.Her eyes welled up when her gazes fell on her parents who were smiling behind tears. She ran to Yash who spread her arms to hold her in arms like in her infant he used to swirl her in air whenever her little foot ran towards him with open arms. Anika sobbing threw herself in Yash arms who gently hold his fairy in his protective arms sliding Ankita in arms too. Ankita and Yash cried reminiscing Anu precious moment pecking her face.

Hamesha tumko chaha aur chaha aur chaha chaha chaha aur chaha
Hamesha tumko chaha aur chaha kuch bhi nnahin

Next time give me birth as your son, mom and dad you don't you ever dare to pray in next birth that you want princess as a girl is princess or ordinary girl they have to leave parents house, not prince or common man so next time I'll born as Prince and will stay with my parents forever and ever and then my mom and dad eyes will never get moist

Anika orders pecking her parents eyes.

Tumhe dil ne hai pooja pooja pooja aur pooja kuchi bhi nahin
Na na nahin na na nahin nahin nahin nahin nahin kuch bhi nahin
ohh Kuch bhi nahin kuch bhi ohh nahin kuch bhi nahin

Hearing Anika's words everyone eyes got moist even Gaurv too.

Dadi " Puttar it's enough and you know you are praying to born as boy in next birth so that you don't get separated from your parents.

But you know in reality when daughter and son get married. Daughter just have to leave house only where they are born they don't leave and forget parents . But sons, they after getting married just don't only leaves their house rest they all forget and leave"

Dadi ji told consoling them

"Maa/ Dadi ji"

Tej and Omru said in union disappointingly.

Dadi" Puttar this is reality. I know nor my son and nor my grandsons are like this but it's a rare and exceptional bound only. Otherwise you know blood these days got white"

Shivaay" But our won't dadi ji"

Hearing Shivaay voice Anika's breath hitched. She lifted her lashes and her eyes got locked with Shivaay.

Khushiyon mein bhi chaayi udaasi dard ki chaaya mein woh lipti
Kehne piya se bas yeh aayi kehne piya se bas yeh aaayi

Anika wanted to hug him, cry on his shoulder but what's left between them she thought shutting her eyes tightly reminiscing her haldi night when the same person her Shiv her best friend molest her, leaving marks on her soul.

Jo daag tumne mujhko diya us daag se mera chehra khila
Rakhongi isko nishaani banakar maathe pey isko hamesha sajakar
Oh pritam oh pritam bin tere mere is jeevan mein kuch bhi nahin
Nahin nahin nahin nahin kuch bhi nahin

Gaurav" Vikram I think we are getting late. And Raizada's are coming to see of Anika so it's enough now

Vikram" Dad it's okay. There's time in flight"

Anika" No, Vikram we should leave now. "

Anika told holding Vikram hand tightly

Shivaay glare her fisting his fingers. He with rage taking long steps marches close to his soul, his body was screaming pull your soul to him and roar putting soul in the body that's caged in the coffin for years and blow life in my body thundering that loud that even Lord throne gets shaken and He, Himself gets on earth and bless him....

She'll be yours like sunshine!

●●●●●●●●●●

Precap

To be continue

○○○○○○○○○○

Thank you for your precious votes and comments. Hope you liked the update☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 5.2K 74
[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan fiction. All ideas are original, I hope...
22.9K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
461K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...
54.1K 3.2K 34
Love...isn't this word so beautiful. It holds the power to make you feel out of the world where you and and your love exist, but what happen when thi...