Descendants [3] Revenge | Jay

By Bodineaf

When a new Villain threatens Auradon with the sleeping curse, it is up to Mal and her friends to save it. But... More

Cast + Soundtrack
Descendants 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
New Story

Chapter 12

1.6K 31 2
By Bodineaf

The sleeping curse was lifted and people started to wake up. Dizzy and the twins woke up yawning and streching.

"I'm hungery." The twins are together rubbing their eyes.

"Same." Dizzy said as she got up to walk in the kitchen. As Dizzy walked in she saw a note on the counter. She picked it up and read it.

Dizzy, I wrote this for you and the twins when you all wake up. I made you guys a snack before I left, it's in the refrigerator. Please eat it before the cake. See you soon.

- Sierra White

Dizzy finish reading and looked up to see the twins already eating the cake.

"Oh well." Dizzy said as she put the note down and got herself a slice of cake, and three glasses of Mike for her and the twins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane, Doug, and Gil were still sitting on the steps of the museum when Fairy Godmother turn back to normal. The three stood up quickly in surprise.

"Bibbity-bobbity what happened?" Fairy Godmother asked the three as she hugged her daughter.

"The spell has been broken. It's ok." Jane told her mother.

"Come on let's go find the others." Doug said. Everyone nodded and headed to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the forest Ben, Jay, Evie, Sierra and Carlos all turned back to normal Sierra huddled Jay tightly as the others were recovering from being stone.

"Sierra, I'm sorry for how I've been talking to you lately. It wasn't very fair of me to make you stay behind." Jay apologized as he hugged her.

"No, Jay I'm sorry for making you worry so much." Sierra said looking up at him.

"I love you Sierra." Jay as he took her hand.

"And I love you." Sierra said sweetly and kissed Jay's lips. The kiss was truly magical, Sierra felt butterflies in her stomach and rapped her arms around Jay's neck as Jay pulled her in closer. The two stopped when they heard someone cough, Sierra smiled and covered her mouth as she looked at everyone.

"Sorry to interrupt the moment but we should probably get going." Ben said to them, Sierra and Jay looked away from the group embarrassed and walk to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone walked into Audrey's room and saw her sleeping on her bed. Evie sat down in a chair near the bed and took her hand.

"She's slipping way." Evie said sadly as she help Audrey's hand. Sierra sat down in the other chair next to the bed, worried her friend would never wake up.

"Theres only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, andthat is Hades." Mal informed everyone as she stood next to Ben.

"Hades? He wouldn't do it, and I wouldn't risk it." Ben said crossing his arms.

"Actually he might do it for me. He's my father." Mal said making everyone gasp or go wide eye at her. Ben paced back and forth trying to process the information. Sierra walked over to Jay.

"Did you know?" Sierra whispered to her boyfriend. Jay just shock his head no.

"We'll have to send guards to go get him." Ben said to Mal.

"Maybe I can hitch a ride." Uma said getting everyones attention. "The isle is my home, someone needs to be there to protect it." Uma told them.

"Then you'll need you're first mate." Harry said stepping beside Uma.

"The isle will be in very good hands." Mal said to the two pirates with a smile on her face.

"Can I go too." Celia said getting everyones attention. "I wish I could be in both places." Celia said sadly.

"I really think that Evie was right, and.... I do think we could've been friends." Mal said yo Uma which made her smile a little. "And I'm really sorry I lied to you all. You deserve so much better than that." Mal appolagized to her friends.

"You're just trying to do the right thing." Jay said to her.

"Yeah." Uma added. Mal turned to Evie as she stood up from her chair.

"I get it." Evie said in understanding to Mal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

Queen Leah was holding her granddaughters hand as she sat in a chair next to Audrey's bed. Sierra placed her hand on the older womans shoulder to comfort her. Belle, Beast, and Fairy Godmother waited anxiously for Hades to arrive. Mal was pacing around worried to see her father again, as Ben thought about everything that was happening. Just then the door opened every and in walked Hades with chains and shackles. Sierra frowned at the shackles and walked over to ben.

"Don't you think the shackles are a little much. He already has handcuffs." Sierra whispered to Ben.

"It was the only way to make sure he wouldn't escape. Plus the guards asked me if they should use them,  and I approved." Ben told her as her turned to Mal and Hades.

"Well I don't approve." Sierra mumbled as she crossed her arms.

"Thank you for coming." Mal said to Hades.

"Didn't have much of a choice." Hades said as he looked down at his daughter.

"But can you wake her?" Ben asked as he looked at the God with Sierra hiding behind him.

"Since when do heroes care about villains?" Hades asked as he looked at the fair princess.

"Well she's-" Sierra was interrupted by Hades.

"One of your own, right?" Hades asked. Sierra stayed quiet not sure how to respond. "When you guys try to destroy the world, it's an error in judgment. But when it's one of us, lock 'em up and throw away the key." Hades said which made everyone look down. "Right Beast." Hades said looking over at the resigned king. Hades sighed and lifted his hands but the guards stopped him. "Yeah, I'm gonna have to use my hands." Hades to them. Ben nodded his head and the guards unlocked the chains and shackles. Mal gave him his ember and his hair lit on fire. "Haven't lost my touch." Hades said with a smirk on his face looking at Mal. He then walked over to the bed and waved the ember around making a blue light appeare it surround Audery and the light vanished making Audery sit up right. Everyone looked at Hades amazed with what he had done.

"Oh Audery, you're ok." Queen Leah said as she held her granddaughter. When Queen Leah let go Audrey turned to Mal, Ben, and Sierra.

"Please tell me it was all a bad dream?" Audery said with sadness in her voice as she looked at the three.

"I wish I could." Sierra said as she hugged her friend.

"But it's over now." Ben said to her. Audery looked down ashamed of what she did.

'I'm sorry." Audrey said looking at Ben and Mal. "I wanted to hurt you both, I wanted to hurt all of you." Audrey said as she held Sierras hand and looked at everyone in the room. Mal stepped forward to Audery.

"I have owed you an apology for a very long time now." Mal said as Audery whipped a tear away from her face.

"And so have I." Ben said stepping forward beside Mal.

"And perhaps I... have owed you an apology, as well." Queen Leah said as she bowed her head to Mal. Beast the signalled the guards to take hades away. They put the chains and shackles back on and headed out the door. Mal followed.

"Dad!" Mal yelled down the hall making the guards stop and turn around. "Now I'm going to have to miss you all over again." Mal said walking over to her father as tear started to form in her eyes.

"Thanks for the glimpse of the sun." Hades said to Mal.

"Goodbye." Mal said and kissed his cheek. As Hades was turned around he handed Mal his ember. Mal took it and watch her father get put back into the car so he can go back to the isle. Mal looked down at the ember in her hand and cried slightly as a chuckle escaped her mouth, she held the ember close to her chest and smiled before walking back into the room where everyone else was waiting.

Word Count: 1,378

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835K 19.7K 18
"Who's that?" Carlos gawked, his and Jay's jaws dropping open. "That would be my sister, Princess Clarissa, oh and do close your mouths, you'll catch...
55K 772 20
Finally! Evil is gone from Auradon and now the people from the Isle of the Lost are free! Mal and Ben are engaged and soon to be the king and queen o...
34.6K 539 13
Prince Ben soon-to-be King offers redemption for the child of villains in hopes to make amends and start over. But not everyone is happy with this de...
44.9K 677 17
Hello! Yet another Disney Descendants story. This continues after the events of "I'm No Princess". After Bianca can't handle all the pressure of b...