Floating Stars [Villain!Urara...

By floatyouintothesun

Ochaco Uraraka, teenager in need of money, turns down to the more villainous path, rather than a heroic one. ... More

Ch. 2 pt 1

Chapter One: Paper and Cardstock

311 7 0
By floatyouintothesun

ε>

\ \ \ \ \

Finalizing... and completed! Now to print out the cards. I tapped the keys on they keyboard in the library. They made clicking noises every time I pressed them. The printing in the library at my school isn't the best, but it works well enough, I guess.

I walked over to the librarian and grabbed the offered key to the printing room, where I walked to across the room. I picked up the many papers, only to realize that it was regular paper, and not card stock like I had asked for. At least it's the school library and not a regular one, making copies at a public library are pretty expensive. At school, they're free.

"Excuse me?" I yelled across the library to the librarian, "I needed card stock, do you have any?"

The librarian made a quick nod, and went inside of her office, right next to the book check-out. The green haired librarian walked over to the center of the library- the halfway point- where I met her to grab the card stock.

"Thank you Mrs. Midoriya!" I said excitedly. I went back to the printer and put all of the card stock paper in it. I went back to the computer to repeat the same thing again, which was pretty easy.

"Mrs. Midoriya, how are you doing today?" I asked while pressing the print button, trying to initiate small-talk.

"I'm doing fine Miss Uraraka, how are you?" Mrs. Midoriya seemed eager to hear my answer.

"Pretty good. My parent's business probably needed business cards, in case of.. a client or something. I thought here would be a good place to do that." I didn't have to elaborate and lie, but I did. I guess talking is just something I like to do sometimes.

"Next year, when you'll be in high school, the library is getting more books, I hope more people come here next year. It really brightens my day a bit." Mrs. Midoriya was the school librarian, a really nice lady with a son in another school. I've always wondered why she works here instead of the school with her son, I should ask another time.

"That's great!" I said while heading over to the printer room to collect my copies, which I did, "I should get back to class soon, the bell might ring to go home and all my stuff is there. Have a great day!" I got my copies and waved back at her.

"You too."

I left the library and went back to my classroom, and almost as if on que, the end of day bell rang, and school was over with. I collected my bags and left.

On my way home, I made a detour, as usual. I stopped off at a café to get a muffin to save for later (they put in a cute pink bag with stars!), then I went to another library (as the school one is closed; after school time) for their computers.

I logged into the same computer I always did, using the correct domain. I logged into Havoc, where I could see nothing new.  No new notifications or messages.

I changed my username to a new one, one I thought was kind of nice, I like stars and the floating goes with my quirk. >floatingstars. ('>' is the character in Havoc that signifies that you are a user, and the characters after is your username)

Plus, I pretty much had to change it, it *is* what I wrote for a way of contacting me on the cards.

Then I logged out and went home, chewing the delicious chocolate chip muffin on the way. Ah, scrumptious.

I shoved my cards, that are yet to be made into card, in my bag and went inside my small abode.

|  |  |  |  |

Today was a lovely Saturday, filled with freedom, joy, and the day off of school. I could do pretty much whatever I wanted. I could wander the city, get something to eat (as long as it wasn't expensive), meet new people, and just do things I find interesting.

Today, however, was the day I would make myself known. Well, after I cut up my business cards. And, not really known, I guess. Let me restart. Today was the day that I will make myself available! -No. That just sounds weird. Whatever.

I went to the small living room in my small house, and I grabbed the scissors. I cut up the business cards with the alluring red scissors, the scissors littered with markered on stars, since the ones that came with stars were more expensive. I shoved the cards into my pink bag, covered with cheap stickers I got from school when I was a kid. I put on a black hoodie and left the apartment.

Next I needed to go to a store. There was a store close to that prestegious highschool, U.A., that had what I needed.

And thus, I arrived at the store. Inside, you could buy cheap, plain masquerade masks. They were white, so you could paint or add anything you want to them. I got one of those, along with a packet of stickers and some tape. I went to a bench in a park and unpackaged the items I bought.

I started sticking some of the stickers to the mask. When I finished, I tried tying the mask around my head, and I really like it! I took it off. It does look cheap, but it's comfortable (enough) and gets the job done. I looked to my right, to relax a bit before I start the next part. U.A., it really looks tremendous, especially from afar. I looked down at my mask. But I've already taken the first step, at some point I'll have to take another.

Now, my next part of this scheme. Tape! I shot my eyes over to my bag. It contains a folder and all of the business cards. The folder had a ton of paper airplanes, that I would stick the business cards onto.

"Pro Hero: Fabrera was paralyzed by an unknown villain recently! The police has no clues on who the culprit might be, so be careful. All they know is that Fabrera plummeted from a really high place.

With the U.A. exams coming up in 6 months.."

No, Ochaco! I can't linger on that, I have to work on this! It pays good money, and it's for my family.

I have forty paper airplanes and I made sure to print forty cards, so that's enough, I hope. I taped all of the business cards I had to the paper airplanes and.. One of them doesn't have a card. Did I forget to take it out of the bag? I checked my bag, with no sign of the card. Maybe I dropped it? That would be bad.. I put all of the airplanes into the folder, that i then shoved into my bag. I also put the rest of my stuff (tape, mask, packaging trash) into my bag as well. I need to find that card.

I looked on the ground for a very short amount of time, before I got distracted by someone who looks like Mrs. Midoriya (or maybe her herself?!). I couldn't help but run up to say hi, after all, not a lot of people have abnormal hair like her. Some people have hair that's green, or blue, or red and white, but most have generic hair colors like brown and black like me. I'm going off on a tangent like someone I might know in another universe, but anyways, continuing.

"Mrs. Midoriya? Is that you?" the Inko look alike turned around to look at me. Oh my gosh, it's a guy! I could feel my cheeks heat up, that's embarrassing.. "Oh! I'm sorry I thought you were someone else-"

"Young Midoriya, do you know this young lady?" there was a very tall man with the boy who I thought was Inko. 

"Uh.. No?" the boy made an awkward chuckle, and his face bacame a bit red, I probably embarrassed him! I mentally apologised.

"I'm sorry I thought you were Inko Midoriya! You just have the same color schemes and uh.. Sorry!"  the boy looked dumbfounded, while the tall man next him looked like he was about to laugh.

The boy pointed to himself, stared at his finger and then looked back at me, "My mom?"

I gasped, "You're her son! It's nice to meet you!" I struck my hand out, completely forgetting about what I was doing earlier.

He hesitantly shook my hand before saying his name, "I'm Izuku Midoriya."

"Ochaco Uraraka!" I was excited. I noticed he was wearing a watch. How was it already noon! I need to go soon!

"I have to cut this short, and I need to get going, bye.. I'll call you Izuku. Bye Izuku, bye.." I didn't know the other man's name.

"Call me Yagi."

"Bye Yagi!" I said, before running off. I'll just leave the card to whoever finds it. Hopefully it doesn't go to waste.

I ran off to some random alleyway that would lead to the not-as-good parts of town. I tied my mask around my face- I get very worried about judgement, like most people- and I put up my hoodie- for the same reason. I used my quirk to float myself, along with all of my stuff, on top of one of the buildings the alleyway was in between.

I need to work on my quirk, I can already feel myself getting sick.

I opened up my bag and grabbed all of the paper airplanes, except for the one that was lacking the small piece of cardstock on it.

One by one, I threw the paper airplanes in the villain infested area. I activated my quirk on each of the airplanes and threw them, saying "release," once they got far enough away.

I threw one of the last ones, the faint pink glow appearing on my finger tips as I threw it. I said, "release," again, while touching my fingers together, another pink glow on my fingers.

Two more to throw. I grabbed another one from the rooftop and repeated the same process.

One more. I looked down at my shoes, almost void of color. No plane was sitting there. I turned around to see a man.

""A villain wanting to help other villains," huh?" the man was holding the last paper airplane. The man didn't look like any hero, or anyone perverted or anything, he just looked like he wanted money. If someone could look like it, that is. "Like an info broker, or an accomplice?"

"Why do you want to know? Are you a villain, or something?" I asked, just to take percautions. It would really suck if I ended up getting caught by a hero before I'm able to do much.

"Yeah, I am. I want to know if I have any competition. Now, info broker, or an accomplice?" The man was wearing a muted purple suit, he kinda looked like he was a business man.

"More of an accomplice, I guess. If I was a broker or informant, I would have to compete with this "Giran" dude, and plus, I'm not the best at gathering information."

"Good, no competition. Hope to do business with you in the future Miss 'Floating Stars.'" The man said, looking down at the card on the paper plane.

"Right uh.. What's your name?"

"I go by Giran around these parts. I'll keep this with me." then, he left without another word.

I got down from the building (safely, thanks to my quirk) and went to a café, to think things over. I got a muffin along with hot chocolate. I was unmasked and no longer wearing the hood to my hoodie.

Maybe I should go to the library? I could check to see if anyone messaged me yet, but I doubt it. If I got messaged, then that would mean more money, or atleast 107 Yen (1 USD), since that was the minimum. More money.. I could get a job! I'm fiftenn, so I'm old enough for one.. I'll think about it next chapter, the author probably thinks this one is long enough already. I'll just go to the library.

I finished up eating my muffin and drinking my hot chocolate, so I rushed myself to the library. I logged into one of the computers, and then into Havoc. Havoc is an app that lets you DM/call people, it's only for computers, but you can screenshare in a call. Not really used for anything else though.

I checked for any new DMs, there was one from >KAgiran. I assumed it was "Giran" from earlier.

>KAgiran

I believe we met on that rooftop earlier.

>floatingstars

i thought so

>floatingstars

Do you need something?

>KAgiran

Just wondering

>KAgiran

have you ever done anything villainous

>KAgiran

Since you dont really seem all that evil like most of them

>floatingstars is typing...

To Be Continued

\ \ \ \ \

ε>

Havoc is basically discord with no mobile app.

Fabrera is not a canon character. His name is a combination of 'Fabrication' and 'Chimera.' I'll mention him more next chapter.

Good-bye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
434K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
609K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...