Im ok

By lpsteddybear

izuku is a young happy boy who soon realized that when he uses his quirk he coughs out blood. he coughs out b... More

im so sorry!
todoroki?
plz read!
back again....UA
"TRAITOR!"
plz read, update on this story

how will they react?......izuku

4.2K 90 7
By lpsteddybear

izuku p.o.v
As me and todoroki got home I made sure to shut the door and tell todoroki he could leave now in which he did. I locked the door and went to my room in which had broken all might figures and ripped posters as well as cut up pictures and all might costumes. I put on my suit and piercings and let my eyes turn back to the one red blood lust eye while the other a green like snake eye filled with sadness. I grabbed my phone and opened my window takeing my my leave shutting the window behind me. When I got to the base I was greeted with a bloodied crazed smile from toga. "Creepy" I said as I walked past her makeing her smile grow wider. I went up to dabi and looked over at what he was doing on his phone. "Ah... Stalking class 1.A again I see..." Dabi gave me a irritated glare "no shit dumbass". I gave him a glare " whatever party poopers" I walked pasted him and went to "masters room" I went into the the dark room bowing on one knee. "You wished to see me?" I asked in a polite manner "ah...yes I called on you to give you a mission" I lifted my eye brow in interest " I want you to go as a spy to class 1.A as a transfer student. "Alright I think I can do that" i replied as a smile began to creep up my face. "Well then izuku you can go you're classes start in 3 days don't forget..." "I won't sir I don't do disappointment" I got up off my knee and walked towards the door and exited the dark room closing the door behind me. I walked out of the base heading back before anyone even knew I was out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
248K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
466K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...