𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙧$

By Imyourfavee

Money and work was her only priority. Mostly because she thought that will be the only way to prevent getting... More

Introduction
1: Freedom at last
2: Broken Pieces
3: Shadow of A Man
4: We will always be here
5:No tears left to dry
6: Attraction ?
7: Level up
8: A single conversation
Additional characters
9: Too deep to escape
10:Boat trip proposal
11: Into the Sunset
12: Open up to me
14: One of my Goals
15:Her touch
16: Confessing
17: A small view in Megan's Life
18:Possessed
19: Maintain Self Control

13:Made for me

404 15 2
By Imyourfavee

Melanie Freda 

10:32am September 24 2019

I tossed my phone on my bed as I finally got up from my bed. Walking to my bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face. The house was cold so I threw on a sweatshirt. As I walked through the hallway I could here moaning coming from a room. Specifically Deja's room. I sighed walking past them then made my way downstairs. 

I then saw Megan crying.

"Meg whats wrong who's ass I gotta beat". I asked walking up to her.

"I'm pregnant Mel". She cried and my jaw dropped.

"You're what"?!

"Look". She said sassily showing me the test with a positive sign on it.

"Do you at least know who the father is "? I asked not trying to be rude.

"Whats that supposed to mean"! She exclaimed.

"Do you know who the father is and does he know"? I asked again.

"He's my ex the one who cheated. Remember when I said I didn't feel like drinking I knew somein was wrong". Megan criefd

"Aww don't cry we'll work it out". I said comforting her.

"How? I wanted a baby but not one to grow up in a dysfunctional home. And Dolan would prolly say it ain't his I mean how suspicious is it to randomly say I'm pregnant after we broke up not more than 3 weeks". She stressed making a perfect point.

"We'll figure it out don't worry it's not good for that alien inside of you". 

"How can I not worry I mean I can barely take care of my mom now I gotta take care of a baby too. I know I got money but I'm just not ready to be a mom...a single mom for that matter". Megan sobbed.

"So you're not gonna keep it". I asked a little disappointed I hated abortion but it was her choice and I would support her unconditionally.

"Of course I am silly I'm just scared". Megan said and I hugged her.

"You'll be a great mom don't worry". I assured her.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

1:14pm

I sat in my office flipping through piles of mail on my desk. Then I saw the letter another one from that dreadful prison. I stared at it and sighed getting up to burn it. I didn't want to hear from him but something told me too.

I tossed the letter in the fire place not bothering to look back. I sat back on my chair before my eyes came in contact with a letter from someone named Sariah Jones.

Frowning I gently opened it. 

Dear Melanie

You're confused at who this is. And you're even more puzzled reading this. I wasn't allowed to talk to you when they snatched you away from me not until you turned 18. And I know I should have but when your dad found out I had been stalking you and taking photos of your he moved you to Florida. I am your mom. 24 years ago Elijah and I couldn't have a baby. So we got a surogate who is Nylah the woman who claimed to be your mom. Your dad fell in love with her and left with you. And I did everything I could to get you back but he pointed out my drinking problem to the law so of course you got taken away. I found out you have no family and don't even know your other relatives so I wrote this letter. My address is down below please try and find me.

Love Sariah.

I was shocked .I could barely breath. This woman claims to be my mom. My heart was racing and my mind was all jumbled up.

Knock knock

Getting up I went to my door to see who was there. It was Jhamal with flowers and a box of champagne gummy's.  My favorite brand.

● ● ● ● ● ●

Candles were lit everywhere and scattered rose petals too. Today was our 3 month anivesrary and I wanted to do something special. I had even put some champagne gummy's next to the champagne. I was just so excited to see my baby.

The door unlocked and there Quincy was with a puffed of face and red eyes. I walked to him to ask what happened only to be shoved to the floor.

I cocked an eyebrow since he had never done that before. 

"Whats wrong baby"? I asked only to get slapped across the face.

"Whats wrong? Whats wrong! Have your dumb ass not been paying attention to the news. MY PARENTS ARE DEAD! Thats whats wrong. ITS YOUR FAULT BITCH! If I wasn't working a proper job BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME TOO MY PARENTS WOULD BE ALIVE". He screamed sending a hard blow to my face. I got up and stood him up. I could fight but was no match for him.

"STOP HITTING ME NIGGA". I screamed pushing him hard causing his back to hit the wall. He charged at me lifting my small frame and flinging me to the wall. I got up again only for him to stomp on my hands then grab me by the neck.

He then took a candle and started to hold it a little bit of my throat. He used his other hands to grab the gummy's and started to shove them down my throat while blocking my air circulation causing me to choke. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I slowly lost consciousness. He then flung me off the ground then stomped on my back turning me over before kicking me around like a soccer ball. He jumped on my chest and I felt as if I was going to die. 

"Don't you ever play with me like that or I'll kill you stupid bitch". He said opening up my jeans. By this time I was still a virgin and we agreed to wait. But anger and pain consumed him. He pulled down his pants and with the little energy I had left I screamed for him to stop but he shoved himself inside of me.

He ignored my screams and pleads for him to stop.

● ● ● ● ● ●

I gasped in shock as I grabbed the gummy's from him quickly and rushing to throw them in the fire pit. I stepped back as my vision started to get blurry and I felt the blood rush into my face. I grabbed my chair as I sat down to regain my balance. I turned to see Jhamal  shocked then rushed to meet me.

"Those were for you ". Jhamal whispered getting down to the level of my chair hugging me. I was unaware I had tears flowing down my cheeks

"Oh I...uh I'm so sorry I-". I started only to be cut off.

"Its ok ". He whispered with his deep raspy voice in my ears. In one movement he had picked me up the chair and set me on my desk so our eyes could come in contact.

"I got you now ok. You ain't gotta worry bout him no more". Jhamal whispered more as he gently kissed away the tears on my cheeks.

He then stared at my lips as I unconsciously sucked my bottom lip something I did while I was nervous.

Then all of a sudden I felt vulnerable. Here I was crying to him.

I tried to get off the table but he had put his leg in between mine and I stopped suddenly. For some weird reason I felt something happening between my legs then closed them tightly. He noticed it and smirked.

"I um need to go find...out something I mean you could join me". I blurted out nervously and mainly because I didn't wanna be alone while I went to search for her and he made me feel safe and knew how to comfort me. It was almost as if he was made for me. He knew all the perfect ways to make me feel and it was some how scary.

"I don't have any plans so I'll love to join you".  He said looking into my eyes.

His eyes lowered to my lips and mine followed. It was like his lips were calling me to kiss them. I looked away as he put me down from the table. His eyes looked puzzled as if he wanted to do something bold. Once again his eyes went to my lips and this time neither of us refrained. 

Our lips connected as our movements were in sync. It was as if everything was right again. Things made sense. His pink plump lips enveloped mine and I nearly melted. His tongue sneakily entered my mouth and then I stopped it out of shock.

"Sorry Mela I didn't mean to make you uncomfor-". He started.

"No you didn't it's just...we need to go". I said grabbing my bags.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Vote ,Comment and Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.2K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
309K 4.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
10.4K 71 9
"why? I am not allowed to explore my sexual life just because I am a good woman." I am karma. A smart, sensible and seductive woman. I am going to te...
9.4M 454K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...