SAVE ME

By cocochvnelle

Twenty-two year old Nyla Johnson thought she was in love with the perfect guy. Until things started getting b... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25

Ch.10

12.3K 353 87
By cocochvnelle

Tina

I can't believe how Elijah talk to me last night. To say I'm heart broken is an understatement he never talk to me like that before. I don't even know why I continue to put up with his shit knowing he never going to leave Nyla. I love him though but I'm tired of coming second to her. I'm tired of being the side bitch he always promises me that he going to leave her and her never do I'm sick of it. And now he engaged to her I cried for a week straight that was ultimate betrayal. And now he wants me to get rid of this baby I'm not doing it. I already got rid of one baby of his because he didn't want Nyla finding out. I'm tired of getting my feelings hurt I'm tired of only seeing him sometimes. He needs to leave her and just be with me already or she is going to find out. I will tell her whether he likes it or not she is going to know.

"Yo open your door I'm outside." I called Tina I decided to pop up here after dropping Nyla off because this bitch was talking crazy last night. I had promised Nyla that we can spend the day together but I needed to handle this today.

"Elijah what are you doing here?" She cracked the door open I pushed it open more knocking her down I walked right into the house.

"Get the fuck up now." I grabbed her hair and stood her up.

"Get off Elijah" she cried out I was too angry to even stop right I threw her to the wall.

"Let me explain some things to you. You better listen and listen fucking good Tina. Do not hit me up any more don't call don't text and you better delete all that shit off you social medias. If you ever call Nyla put her name again I will hurt you. You better get rid of that baby especially if that baby mine's. I already have a baby on the way from my fiancé I don't need you carrying my baby too. If Nyla finds out about this I will kill you. Do I make myself clear?" She was in full blown tears by the time I got done.

"I hate you Elijah."

"The feeling is mutual don't take me as a joke because you know I will beat your ass. Here is 500 dollars." I threw it at her. "Get rid of it today and I mean it."

"I don't want your fucking money I'm keeping this baby I'm not getting rid of it Elijah." I tried to contain my anger but I snapped.

"STOP ELIJAH." She screamed after I slapped her she fell to the ground. She tried to get up and run but I grabbed her hair and threw her back to the ground. "Elijah stop your hurting me." She cried out.

"Your ass better listen now." I grabbed her by her neck picked her up pinned her against the wall. "When I come back that little situation better be handle or I'll beat the fucking baby out of you." I dropped her on the floor and walked over her and walked out her apartment.

I was so mad that Elijah dropped me off home because he promised we would spend time together today but he always has business to handle. I didn't want to argue with him so I just shut my mouth because I know how Elijah get especially when he angry. And I don't want or need what happen to our last baby happen again so I shut my mouth up. But now I'm home all bored and alone so I decided to out I needed to go grocery shopping anyway. I hopped in my black Mercedes Benz truck started it up and drove away. Elijah going to be mad that I'm not home but oh well he should have stayed home then. I hooked up my phone to the car Drake fake love starting playing.

Yeah, yeah
I've been down so long it look like up to me
They look up to me
I got fake people showin' fake love to me
Straight up to my face, straight up to my face
I've been down so long it look like up to me
They look up to me
I got fake people showin' fake love to me
Straight up to my face, straight up to my face
Somethin' ain't right when we talkin'
Look like you hidin' your problems
Really you never was solid
No you can't son me, you won't never get to run me
Just when shit look, outta reach, I reach back like one, three
Like one, three, yeah
That's when they smile in my face
Whole time they wanna take my place
Yeah, I know they wanna take my place
I can tell that love is fake
I don't trust a word you say
How you wanna click up after your mistakes?
Look you in the face and it's just not the same

I've been down so long it look like up to me
They look up to me
I got fake people showin' fake love to me
Straight up to my face, straight up to my face
I've been down so long it look like up to me
They look up to me
I got fake people showin' fake love to me
Straight up to my face, straight up to my face
Yeah, straight up to my face, tryna play it safe
Vibe switch like night and day, I can see it like right away
I came up, you changed up, I caught that whole play
Since then, things never been the same

My music stopped because someone was calling I assumed it was Elijah so I picked it up with out even looking.

"Hello." I said into the phone preparing myself for Elijah to yelled at me.

"Nyla hey I know I said I wouldn't call or text you but I need a huge favor." I took my phone from my ear and looked at it to see who it was it was King.

"Hi King you know you can't just call me randomly Elijah would of lost his mind."

"Yeah sorry I just need a favor I text you but you must of not seen it."

"No I didn't but what's the favor?"

"If your not busy can you do my daughter hair please any style I can't do this shit and my mom is usually here to do it but she out of town. I have no idea what I'm doing and she crying."

"Uh sure I'll do it I'm not doing anything. Where you at?"

"I'm home I'll text you my address."

"Okay." I hung up I don't know why I was so happy after I got off the phone with him but I was for some reason and I felt guilty. I pulled over and put Kings address in my gps I seen I was only 15 minutes away so I headed straight there. I just hope Elijah doesn't call me because he know as I have no friends or family I'll just come up with a lie.

I drove the 15 minutes to Kings house I thought me and Elijah house was big King house is huge. I had to call him to get inside his gate which then it took me a good 3 minutes to actually reach his house. Him and Princess was waiting for me outside and he didn't have a shirt I was basically drooling from my mouth. This isn't good I feel like I'm cheating on Elijah I'm starting to think coming here was a bad idea.

"Hey." I waved to both of them while I walked up to them.

"Your a life saver Nyla she won't let me do her hair I had no one else to call and most salons were booked." He pulled me into a hug and I damn near melted he smelled so good I almost licked him. I know I need to contain myself and do it fast.

"It's fine I literally wasn't doing anything so you saved my from boredom." I smiled at him. "So Princess how you want you hair?"

"Can I get ponytails today?"

"Yes any style you want okay." I did her hair in a quick 2 ponytails since that's what she wanted. It took me no more than 15 minutes she a little hyper.

"Thank you I feel pretty now." She ran and came to hug me my heart melted I can't wait till my baby is here. "Can I show daddy now." I giggled at her she was so adorable and their father and daughter relationship is so cute.

"Yes let's go show him." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to him all the way down stairs. He was outside in his backyard playing basketball. The sweat was dripping down his chest I needed to go and go now.

"Daddy look at my hair." She screamed in excitement while running to him. He dropped the ball to pick her up.

"I love it your so pretty." He kissed her cheeks then let her down she ran off to some where in the house.

"Thank you so much Nyla." He tried to hand me money but I declined.

"You don't have to pay me for a favor. But I should get going I have to go to the grocery store."

"Alright well if you need anything call me anytime of the day or night it doesn't matter." I smiled at him he was looking at me right in my eyes I had to look away.

"Okay." I grabbed my purse and walked out of there so fast. King makes me hot all over I can't help it but to think in pure thoughts when I'm around him. I got in my car and raced home I didn't even go to the grocery store I was just trying to beat Elijah home because I don't want no drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 552 46
Aiden hasn't really been the popular girl or the one loved right she is beaten when she's home and bullied when she's at school. Her brother tries to...
173K 6.5K 40
read and find out🧍🏾‍♀️..
325K 7.8K 44
Tiffany has had a hard life, having a child so young at 15 but now 17, being raped, and no one to really turn to. Her mom is a drug addict, and her d...
103K 4.3K 47
Peighton Janae is the daughter of Lucious Jackson, A well known Drug Lord and Club Owner that runs NYC AND MIAMI. After being Physically,Mentally and...