Gaming Or Playing? | BTS x re...

By itsNVxoxo

gaming with BTS: You've been playing Minecraft for a few years now. But you don't really trust anyone you mee... More

part 1- Kookie.K Has Joined The Realm
part 2- No, This Is Not A Swag Realm.
part 3- u n00b
part 4- Don't Give Hope Coffee.
part 5- Use Inside Voices, Chim.
part 6- Dream Glow
part 7- I eNJoY oUr TiME TogEThEr
part 8- Ddang
part 9- It Was A Photo.
part 10- Delusional
part 11-Yoongi Knows. Yoongi Knows It All.
part 12- Thank You
part 13- You Gonna Kill Me Or Something?
part 14- Oink Oink
part 15- GO TO HELL SQUIDWARD
part 16- Kim Taco.
part 17- Winter Bear
part 18- Oldie
part 19- YOO YAA
part 20- That's Why He Loves Me So Much
21- Why Can't I Just Forget Everything...
22- Yep, Still Hate Kids
23- Do I Look Like A Jessica?
24- Do You Know BTS?
25-Mmmm Ya Busteeeeeeed
26-My New Cuddle Buddy
27-MEOW
28-Five Nights At Jungkook's
30- Thomas The Motherfuckin Tank Engine
31- Hyungies Mad At Jiminie
32- That... Wasn't the Deal
33- I'm Not a Part Of This
34- Pizza Is Really All I Care About
35-The Fluff Is Back Just Like Author Promised
36- And the Screaming Continues

29-Chilling Inside a Bush

8.9K 265 254
By itsNVxoxo

"So her name is Summer?" Kookie chuckled and held Summer in his arms tightly as she tried to escape.

"Let her go!" I cried.

"Don't cry, my love," He shuddered, "I will give the kitten to you only if you come back down from there."

"B-But I'm scared." I said as my whole body was shaking.

"Of what?" He asked with a warm bunny smile and a sweet caring voice.

"Of y-you." I held onto the rope for dear life. Kookie's smile disappeared. Instead, a furious impression was set on his features.

"Get down here right now!" He commanded and squeezed Summer in his strong hands, "or your kitty gets it."

"No!" I screamed with my sore throat as I heard the faint meowing of Summer, the signs of her lack of oxygen, "Let her go now and I will do as you say!"

"Better get here quickly." He said, making me deciding to fall down on the puffed safety mattresses.

Kookie gasped in surprise as he watched me falling down and dropped Summer to the ground, not caring about her anymore.

"N.V! Are you okay?" He fell on his knees beside me and started crying in worrie as I held my left ankle in pain.

"Where's Summer?" I asked through the pain and hiccups. I couldn't see clearly through my tears, but I saw a white and orange fluff ball going towards me.

"Summer..." I cried and opened my arms for her. She jumped into my arms and meowed loudly.

"Are you okay?" He asked again, caressing my arms. I flinched at his touch, but it somehow felt a little right, having his warm hands heating me up when I'm cold and scared.

"Leave me alone... Please leave me alone." I begged as my tears kept on falling.

"I'm sorry... I can't." He said and picked me up. He walked with me in his arms to the benches and sat down with me in his lap.

"I have been waiting for this for so, so long..." He nuzzled his face in my neck and inhaled deeply, "I know I didn't tell you this right away, but I love you..."

"Sorry, Taehyung, but you're and asshole." I said and pulled myself up from his lap, ignoring the pain in my ankle as much as I could.

"I'm not Taehyung." He said, a little disappointed.

"Namjoon." I corrected myself.

"I'm Jungkook. And you should know that, since you're moving in with me." He said and stood up, walking towards me. With every step he took, I took a step away from him, with Summer in my arms. Summer meowed tiredly and found her way back into my bag.

I turned around and limped away as fast as I could. Which wasn't fast enough. He speed walked and caught up with me, walking to my side.

"I see you're in a rush. Heading somewhere, sweetheart?" He smirked as I trued my best to get away from him. I heard the sound of the others rushing to the doors and got as close as I could. Whatever it would take for me to get out, I would do. Anything except of being with them.

They had no right to locate me and follow me, harass me, and hurting my kitten. They have no right forcing me to do anything.

So I figured that instead of dealing with the seven of them, I would make them deal with themselves.

The doors opened and the other six entered. Just then, I dropped on the ground and faked crying.

"My ankle!!" I cried, making the tears run down my cheeks again, "He b-broke my ankle! It hurts s-so much!"

Six pairs of furious eyes were set on Jungkook.

"Wait, guys, I didn't-" Jungkook didn't even finish his sentence before three of them snapped at him, sending blows and kicks at him.

The other three came to help me, and I panicked.

"When I bumped into the other three one of them slapped my butt!" I cried harder, making it seem as if I felt hurt, disrespected, and mad, "It hurt so bad! Its still d-does!!"

"You did what, hyung?" One called another and held up the collar of his shirt.

"The hell..? That wasn't me!" He pushed the other away, "how can I know it wasn't you?"

"It could be Hoseok!" The first said and they both turned to the other.

"Another touched my chest! You should be ashamed!" I screamed at them. That was when the others decided to take a part. Each of them shouted at the other and everything had gotten pretty violent very quickly.

Punches and kicks were thrown everywhere. I took that chance to limp away quickly as they were distracted. I made it outside, taking my bikes as I heard them shout my name around the school, suddenly realising I wasn't in the Jym with them anymore.

I got on the bike and rode off as fast as I could. I took different turns in case they were on my tail, but I didn't dare to look back.

I reached the library and tried to open the doors, but they won't open. I checked my watch, it was 1:00 am.

"Shit." I muttered and looked around. I saw a public phone. I hid my bikes in the bushes and took out the notebook once again and a few coins. I rolled in the coins and pressed Yeonjun's number. After a few rings,he finally picked up.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Yeonjun! Help! What's your address?" I asked quickly, looking around in panic.

"Who is it?" He asked, tired.

"Its N.V, and BTS are after me!" I almost cried, "I'm at the local library, and my bikes are in a bush, I think my ankle is broken and I had just escaped from school!"

"Woah, woah... Don't move, I'm coming to get you. Stay hidden in the bushes until I get there or something." He said and hung up.

I did as he said and got into a bush. I had a few sticks poking my eyes and leafs getting into my mouth as I did so, but eventually, I had taken Summer out of my bag to see her sin a deep sleep. Poor kitten... So exhausted...

After a few minutes in the bushes, I heard a car pulling up. I was about to stand up and get out of the bush, thinking it was Yeonjun, but I stopped immediately as I heard Yoongi speaking.

"There's no way she's here. Even her bikes aren't here." He said and the other groaned and got back into the van.

I heard the car engine working again and the car driving away. I still stayed in the bushes, finally letting out the sign I was holding.

"That was really close," I sighed.

After a what seemed like an hour, I saw through the leafs of the bush a motorcycle driving through towards the Library.

The guy who rode on it held another bike helmet on one hand. He took off his helmet with the other hand and put the helmet on the seat behind him to run his hand through his hair.

"N.V?" He said as I tried to make out his face, "It's your bestie, Yeonjun. Now get over here, my butt hurts really bad and all I want is to sleep."

I stood up and got out of the bush, running towards him with Summer in my arms.

"Oh my god, what have they done?" Yeonjun looked at Summer. He took her from my hands and gave me my helmet.

"Jungkook almost chocked her to death..." I choked out, "but I don't think he realised what was the meaning of his actions. I think he doesn't know how much force he has..."

"Let's get out of here before they jump out of somewhere and kill me." He said, moving forward a little for me to get on the bikes.

Before I did I turned around for him to put summer back in my bag. I know it's unsafe, but it's the safest option I had for her right then and there. He put Summer in my bag carefully, as if she was made out of glass, and put his helmet on. I jumped on the motorcycle and he drove us off to his house.

We entered the house and without any warning, the lights turned on. We both turned our heads to Taehyun, who stood in the doorway to the living room with his head low.

"So you snuck out at two am without telling anyone... Are you trying to get more spanking?- oh. H-Hello, N.V." he stuttered as he lifted his head to meet my gaze. Yeonjun locked the door behind him and limped towards the kitchen to lock the windows as well.

"Hi." I said and took Summer out of my bag and limped with her in my arms to the living room. I set her on the couch and let her sleep there. I felt Yeonjun's presence next to me and he brought blankets. He covered Summer with one and me with the other.

"Do you have pajamas here?" Yeonjun asked softly.

"No..." I said with a croaked voice from crying. He hugged me tightly and sat on the couch next to Summer with me in his arms.

"It's okay. I can borrow you a hoodie and some boxers for the night." He caresses my back with his warm hands and placed his chin on my head, "You're going to stay here with me and the boys. Is that okay with you?" I nodded miserably.

I didn't cry. I couldn't cry anymore. I didn't have the energy to cry. I didn't have any more tears to cry. My head was spinning and I could feel myself shivering feeling coldness and fear.

"You did amazing, N.V. Running away and escaping them like that. Using your head and making it all the way to over here." He said quietly, making me fall asleep, "You're so smart, funny, beautiful and brave... What are you doing to my heart...?"

His last sentence went into my head in the form of cotton candy, not allowing me to make any actual words out of it before I fell into slumber.

I could feel strong arms pulling me up bridal style, but didn't bother to wake up, knowing it was Yeonjun. I snuggled into his chest, listening to his heart beat getting quicker... Huh... I must be really heavy.

___________________________________________

oOoOooooOooOOOOoOooO

UpDaAAaAaaAAAaAAte

Also I'm sorry if it freaked you out with the Yandere

It will turn back to fluff.
Maybe.
Kinda.
At least I hope it will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! β•β•β•Β°βˆ΄,*β‹…βœ²β•β•γ€–βœ°γ€—β•β•βœ²β‹…*,βˆ΄Β°β•β•β• BTS just opened a new account ju...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

116K 4.8K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
11.4K 296 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
1.5M 47.9K 50
~COMPLETE~ // cover by @btscherrykiwi // You were Korean but the thing is you never care about kpop idol before. Until one day, you being forced by y...