Warriors: Fading Light

By lynarori

Brightsong has finally become a full medicine cat, and everything seems to be okay among the four clans. Howe... More

Introduction

Allegiances

20 2 0
By lynarori

ThunderClan

Leader
Ivystar - A white tabby she-cat with thick dark stripes and green eyes (lynarori)

Deputy
Nightsky - A black she-cat with green eyes (Cloudfall4907)

Medicine cat
Cloudshine - A long haired white she-cat with green eyes (lynarori)

Brightsong - A sleek light brown tabby she-cat with thick black stripes and amber eyes (lynarori)

Warriors
Mapleflower - A pretty long haired tortoiseshell and white she-cat with green eyes (lynarori)

Ambersong - A white she-cat with amber eyes (lynarori)

Appledawn - A tortoiseshell she-cat with white patches (Apprentice: Lionpaw) (Cloudfall4907)

Apprentices
Lionpaw - A golden tom (Cloudfall4907)

Queens

Elders
Smokewing - A long haired faded dark gray tom with yellow eyes (lynarori)
_______________________________________

RiverClan

Leader

Deputy

Medicine cat

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
Laurelflower - A light brown she-cat with a white patch on her muzzle and paws with wide green eyes (Sorrel56)

Elders

_______________________________________

WindClan

Leader

Deputy

Medicine cat

Warriors

Apprentices
Duskpaw - A silver tabby tom with one yellow eye and one green eye (firestarblazing)

Flowerpaw - A white she-cat with ginger splotches (firestarblazing)

Pebblepaw - A white she-cat with a scarred muzzle (firestarblazing)

Queens

Elders

_______________________________________

ShadowClan

Leader

Deputy

Medicine cat

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens

Elders

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
99.7K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season