MY WOMAN

By SamMurty4

This is a tale of two people who are the complete opposite of each other in every aspect..... Priya Anand, A... More

MY WOMAN(intro)
MY WOMAN (Part - 1)
MY WOMAN (Part -2)
MY WOMAN(Part - 3)
MY WOMAN(Part - 4)
MY WOMAN(Part - 5)
MY WOMAN(Part - 6)
MY WOMAN(Part - 7)
MY WOMAN(Part - 8)
MY WOMAN(Part - 9)
MY WOMAN (Part - 10)
MY WOMAN (Part - 11)
MY WOMAN (Part - 12)
MY WOMAN (Part - 13)
MY WOMAN (Part - 14)
MY WOMAN (Part - 15)
MY WOMAN (Part - 16)
MY WOMAN (Part - 17)
MY WOMAN (Part - 18)
MY WOMAN (Part - 19)
MY WOMAN (Part - 20)
MY WOMAN (Part - 21)
MY WOMAN (Part - 22)
MY WOMAN (Part - 23)
MY WOMAN (Part - 24)
MY WOMAN (Part - 25)
MY WOMAN (Part - 26)
MY WOMAN (Part - 27)
MY WOMAN (Part - 29)
MY WOMAN (Part - 30)

MY WOMAN (Part - 28)

17.3K 508 25
By SamMurty4

Vivek came along with priest who is also their family friend and a distant relative to Anand.....
Vivek, tejaswi and anitha took his blessings..... Priest took parvathi's blessings and greeted anand's family..... He is very fond of priya seeing her values and respect towards elders....
Priya bent and took his blessings.... He blessed with a big smile on his face..... She went and again sat on the mat which pissed aditya but controlled himself.....

The priest whose name is srinivasa sastry asked for priya's and aditya's horoscopes....

Priest - anand, give me the horoscopes...
Anand(giving priya's horoscope) - here is priya's..... U remember, u r the one who made it....
Priest - of course I remember, u r a very lucky man Anand that priya is ur daughter..... She is a one lucky charm....(to aditya's family) Trust me(to deewan family)u won't regret having her as ur daughter-in-law...

Raghav nods a little not be rude while the other elder deewans smiled agreeing to him..... The priest reciprocated their smile and started seeing priya's horoscope..... He highly doubted aditya to be of their state(andhra or telangana) seeing his attire and poshness.... And also the women wearing make up raised his doubts..... They all looked very sophisticated but seeing parvathi's presence, he waved off all his doubts because if it's an intercaste marriage, parvathi wouldn't be present here and moreover Anand or his family would have never agreed to it or knowing priya from her childhood, he knew that she can't do something which can hurt her father.....

Priest(to deewans) - can u please give me the groom's horoscope....
Ritesh - um.... Sorry.... We don't have it.... Actually we don't believe in all this....

It's actually aditya's plan.... He knew that if their horoscopes didn't match, it would be a big problem as priya's family believes in it the most..... And that is the reason he proposed this immediate engagement but still priya's family managed to get the horoscopes matched before the engagement flopping aditya's plan..... And now his own dadi failed his plan.....

Saraswati - no... Ritesh.... I brought it with me.... (Hand overing aditya's horoscope) here it is.....

Priest frowned with ritesh speaking in English and saraswati speaking in hindi but not telugu.... He assumed them to be at least brahmins if not of their state.... But by seeing aditya's horoscope, his eyes widened..... Not only because of his name, but also by his horoscope.... One in a million will have that kind of horoscope... Everything in it's right place, seeing the horoscope, he got to know that aditya is not an ordinary man.....

Srinivasa sastry(priest) - Anand.... How can u do this  ?? U r getting priya married to a non-brahmin  ??

He told this without knowing that deewans will understand their language...
Anand immediately apologized to deewans and looked at vivek and vivek shook his head indicating that he didn't tell anything to the priest except for priya's marriage is fixed and he need to fix the muhurat and match the horoscopes.....
Anand sighed and took the priest to a side and made him understand everything..... After a lot of requests from anand, he agreed to match the horoscopes and fix the muhurat as well.....

Inside swapna and even parvathi apologized to the deewans.... They surely got offended with the way the priest talked..... According to them.... They are the ones who are compromising in the marriage not the other way.... After the sarma family's apologies, they calmed down..... Priya looked at aditya with teary eyes as if asking sorry..... He went near her and wiped the tears which are about to fall..... Both the families who saw this are surprised.... Some are happy while some are not.....
Raghav deewan cleared his throat and with this aditya came to his senses..... He came and sat in his place while Priya bowed her head in embarrassment......
Parvathi gave a look to Priya saying not to repeat this again and Priya nodded looking at her grand mother apologetically......
Anand returned with the priest.... After knowing who they are, he(priest) decided to rethink before he talks......

After matching both the horoscopes for about sometime, srinivasa sastry started speaking and both the families started hearing him carefully......

Priest - the horoscopes matched very perfectly as if they are made for each other..... I have never seen such a perfect match till today.... And I am not exaggerating.... Honestly I didn't expect them to match so perfectly having in mind that both are not of same caste.... And aditya is at peaks in his career and if priya's fate joins his, then he will be more successful and continues to be at the heights.....

Hearing this, everyone becomes happy.... But there is something more to what he is saying and the apprehension in his voice is clearly visible but everyone are too happy to notice it.....he wanted to say more but stopped seeing everyone's happy faces..... Only two people noticed that change.... Raghav deewan and vivek..... Raghav understood that srinivasa sastry is not a fake pandit, he is very knowledgeable and raghav did believe in horoscopes..... He thought to meet him personally and have a talk with him later..... Aditya is busy in staring at priya that he missed a very important thing.....

Srinivasa sastry looked at priya with a wide smile but also a little fear and sadness in his eyes thinking about her future..... He found a small problem in Priya's horoscope but it can be taken care of.... But if not, it can destroy her life.....Till then he understood that this marriage will take place irrespective of what he says..... He didn't want to scare Anand's family by saying about his findings.... And moreover there can't be a more perfect match than aditya for priya... So he silently prayed to God for her happiness......

After that both the families exchanged the plates which contain a lehanga, flowers, jewelry, turmeric and Vermilion for the bride that is priya from deewans, and shirt and pant, a gold chain and turmeric and Vermilion for the groom that is aditya from sarmas.....

If the parents of the bride and groom exchange these plates then the engagement is done according to priya's family customs.... There won't be any ring exchanging ceremony but as they decided to follow both the traditions, ring exchanging is also conducted according to aditya's family customs....

Parvathi asked priya to go and wear the dress the deewans gave her as it's a custom to wear the ones her in-laws gave, and aditya too is supposed to wear the clothes his in-laws gave him but they are not of perfect fit and he never wears clothes even if they misfit him by half inch and when he shared his concern with his  father-in-law, Anand helped aditya asking him to just have the shirt they gave him on his shoulder while exchanging rings.... Aditya smiled at him and nodded..... The lehenga they gave priya is designed according to him.... Aditya himself chose the colour and specially ordered the designer that it should be of light weight and comfortable as well as rich and elegant..... He is getting impatient with each passing second.... He wanted to see her, how it looked on her..... Of course she would be beautiful in anything she wears..... But he badly wanted to see her in that dress....as this is the first time Aditya chose some female clothes.....

Priya entered along with tejaswi and anitha, all eyes went on her and remained on her for a minute..... None could take away their eyes from the angel in front of them and aditya felt proud that now this angel belongs to him.....
Aditya looked at sakshi who is giving an admiring look to Priya and smirked at her.... Sakshi glared at her son remembering their discussion. When sakshi saw the lehenga before, she felt the colour to be too bright and she said that it's not classy and till now sakshi was never wrong with her judgements especially in clothing, she is a fashionista and youth admires her very much for her dressing sense which is too good and classy but never vulgar..... Aditya too believes that her mother's fashion sense is awesome but for the first time she failed to judge a dress...... When she commented on the lehanga Aditya smiled and said"mom, u r looking it just as a dress, imagine it on Priya, this will look very good on her, I bet u" Sakshi huffed and went away but now she understood the meaning of her son's words...... 'When Priya wore the dress, it got a new look' thought sakshi..... This colour illuminated her fair skin more.....

Aditya and Priya are asked to sit beside each other, swapna and sakshi did the tilak first.... Sarma family followed the rituals as per saraswati's instructions and after that both exchanged the rings..... Priya returned the ring Aditya gave to her while proposing, she told him that she would wear it after marriage..... She isn't comfortable in taking something so expensive from him..... Though she loved him so much, she is not yet comfortable in taking his money....... And Aditya too understood her..... He is proud of her but at the same time wondered how long it would take her to accept him completely..... He expected her to accept his money at least after marriage.....

After the ring exchanging ceremony, the couple are asked to take elders blessings.... And Priya moved towards parvathi and Aditya followed her but parvathi stopped them.....

Parvathi - see Priya, till now I am the eldest one and u used to take my blessings first but from now aditya's grand parents comes first for u..... Every time u have to take their blessings first..... Now that is ur family.... Aditya's grandparents should be more important to u than me, Aditya's brother and sister should be more important to u than ur brother, u should follow ur in-laws orders than listening to ur parents words..... And most importantly, Aditya should be more important to u than ur Nanna..... (Father)

Priya listened to her words attentively.... Though they are painful to digest, it's the bitter truth of our society.... But the last sentence broke something in her...... Her nanna is her world.... Yes she loves Aditya more than anything in this world except for her father...... She loves Anand and Aditya equally but may be Anand is still a little more important than Aditya to her..... And her grand mother's words brought tears to her eyes.... But she thought to hide those behind the smile so she went towards raghav and Aditya followed her, both took blessings from raghav and saraswati and then ritesh and sakshi also blessed them.... After that the couple came near parvathi and took her blessings and later from Anand and swapna..... Anand kissed priya's forehead..... He couldn't digest the fact that his little princess is getting married but he knew he had to.....

Aditya(to Anand) - uncle..... No one can take ur place in her life..... Not even me.... No one can look after ur daughter more than u do but I promise I will try my best to keep her happy...... I may achieve the world's best husband title in future but still u will be the most important person in her life...... More than me..... It's a fact and it can never be changed....

Anand smiles and hugs Aditya... While Priya smiles happily..... She is so happy that Aditya understood her so well.....
Later they are asked to take vivek and tejaswi's blessings too as elder brother is next to father.... But Aditya didn't want to bend in front of vivek.... He didn't accept vivek completely..... He is still angry with him for slapping 'his woman'..... And moreover others are elders so he didn't have any problem but vivek and Aditya are almost of same age though vivek is elder to Aditya just by a couple of years..... To his luck,  his phone rang and he went out to attend it saying it's important and Priya took blessings from her brother and sister-in-law.... Vivek Doesn't like if someone touches his feet.... He sighed in relief when Aditya went out for taking the call but Priya bent and touched his feet and smirked at him which irritated him more but he couldn't do anything as his grand mother(parvathi) is in front of him and he could never oppose her.... Not even in his dreams..... So he just faked a smile and blessed his sister......

After completing the rituals, priest went away after telling the possible muhurats for marriage, one is in 4 months and the other one in 9 months.....aditya is determined to marry Priya till that 4 months muhurat and for that,anitha should get married first....he thought a plan in his mind and thought to execute it soon......After talking for a few minutes, raghav deewan told that he has called  their family photographer, also the manager of deewan media and studios mumbai branch to take pictures of aditya and priya..... He also said that the picture would be in the front page of the next day's newspaper and this panicked priya and also her family...... And aditya clearly understood this.....
Aditya - ahh... Dadaji..... Y don't we do it some other time.... Umm... Actually if the media caught priya's face, then they wouldn't leave her and it would effect her social as well as professional life..... In fact it would effect the whole family.....
Raghav(coldly) - so u suggest something aditya.... What should we do now  ?? It's very important for people to know that u r not single anymore..... We can't have proposals coming for u as now u r engaged.....
Aditya - yes..... Dadaji.... I agree with u.... People will get to know about it..... The news of my engagement will come in tomorrow's front page..... But in a different way..... Trust me.... I will handle it.....
Raghav - ok fine then..... (To anand and parvathi) we will leave now..... Namaste....
Saying this raghav stood up followed by the whole deewan family.....
Anand and the whole family followed them till their cars while Aditya informed deewans that he would be coming to mumbai later..... Ritesh and saraswati gave a teasing smile while raghav and sakshi are pissed off as they have an important meeting the next morning..... And Aditya is needed there..... Aditya realising their anger assured them that he would be on time for the meeting......
Deewans went away in their cars separately.....
Samrat and shanaya are the last ones to leave.....
Samrat(side hugging priya) - I can't wait to have u as my sister-in-law shree di..... Oops..... Shree bhabhi......
Priya blushed but hided it with an angry face....
Priya (slapping samrat's shoulder) - I am always ur shree di sammy......
Aditya(smiles) - yes..... But let him call bhabhi.....
Priya(nods) - ok but only after marriage.....
Even Priya wanted to be called as bhabhi (sis-in-law) as that gave a feeling that she is aditya's.... She loved every single word that reminds her of their relationship.....
Samrat smiled and nodded.... Later shanaya too hugged her and bid her bye and both samrat and shanaya went away..... And Priya and Aditya are about to move inside but stopped seeing siddharth.... When he moved towards them, Priya started shouting at him as y isn't he not present during the function....
Siddharth(pissed) - stop shouting Priyu.... Who will do the works if I sit inside and see ur engagement..... Vivek couldn't go out so I went as it's important.....

Priya calmed down hearing him.... Siddharth smiled at Aditya and congratulated him for the engagement.... He also congratulated Priya and before Priya could say thank you he started taunting her......

Siddharth - congratulations to u too priyu.....
Priya(smiles) - thank....
Siddharth (interrupts) - thank god, u r getting married, now we can have our group trips happily without u.....
Priya - I will kill u if u ever go without me..... I am getting married and that doesn't mean I am not ur cousin anymore..... Idiot....
Aditya smiles at her way of talking..... She is a carefree and happy going girl when she is with her family or her cousins and friends..... There won't be any awkwardness among them but she is uncomfortable when she is with him..... She will be her true self with him too but there is always this Apprehensiveness when she is with him(Aditya)..... And he knew that this is due to the difference in their social life and economic background..... He determined to change himself as well as her(Priya) for her(Priya)..... Just then pooja comes, before Priya could scold her, Aditya took her inside and pooja and siddharth followed them.... After entering inside, pooja apologized to Priya that she couldn't come earlier as her sister and brother-in-law visited them suddenly.....
Both the friends enjoyed and Priya filled her with the details of her surprise engagement..... While Aditya talked to anand, anil and parvathi..... And later anil's family left with parvathi.....
After sometime, Aditya asked permission from anand if he could take Priya outside.... And anand agreed smilingly....

Aditya took Priya to a place which is somewhat far from priya's house but is present in the same city.....
He stopped in front of a big mansion which is screaming money.....

Priya(blankly) - whose house is this Aditya  ?? Y did we come here  ??

Aditya (smiles) - well..... I thought to give u an engagement gift....

Priya(confused) - but Y  ?? U already gave ring, not one but two.... It's more than enough....

Aditya (smiles) - aww.... Baby.... U r too good.... That's necessary.... And this is my love..... Please accept my gift.... Please..... For me......

Priya (huffs) - okay.... But Y r we here  ?? Is the gift in this house  ??

Aditya(holding her palm) - what if I say this house itself is a gift..... (Continues seeing her shocked face) thanks for accepting me priya...... I love u..... Please accept this too.... This is my first gift for u after our official togetherness.... Don't deny.....  if u miss ur parents too much, then we can stay here for a few months so that u could be nearer to them and U know, it's not nice to stay at ur in-laws for so many months so I bought it.....

Aditya knew that she would be very angry but what he didn't expect is she would be happy too..... Though Priya got angry, she is also happy that Aditya thinks so much about her and her needs......
She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.....

Priya - thank you Aditya for thinking about me so much..... But I am sorry.... I can't accept this......

Aditya(sighs) - but y priya  ?? We are going to get married and more importantly I love u, whatever is mine is yours..... And this is my love for u baby....  I was planning for this from the moment I have decided to marry you..... It's interiors, structure, furniture, electronics, every single thing is specially selected by me according to ur taste.... And one more thing(scratching his neck and hesitates) um..... It's built considering vasthu shastra......

Priya hearing him burst out laughing......
He looked very cute with that embarrassed look on his face..... She is highly impressed with his thought process...... He thought about her while building every inch of the house and she couldn't reject it after knowing it.....

Priya(smiles) - won't u show me our new house Aditya  ??

Aditya hearing 'our' from her mouth got very happy.... He got down from the car and opened the door for her..... As soon as she stepped out, he closed the door and pecked her lips.....
Without giving a chance for her to react, he took her inside..... The security guard opened the door and Aditya threw the keys at him asking him to park the car inside.... Priya gave an angry look to Aditya for throwing the keys arrogantly.... Aditya apologized to her understanding her feelings......

Priya - u should say sorry to that poor fellow not me, if he didn't catch it properly, it would have hit his face Aditya.....
Aditya(entwinting their hands and kissing her fingers) - he is used to it dear.... Don't worry..... I am supposed to be arrogant and heartless to get the work done...... I can't help it..... U will understand it in future...... Now leave all this.....andar chale  ??(Let's go inside)...... Hm  ??
Priya nods in yes.....
He gives her the keys....
Priya(surprised) - iss ghar ka chabhi bhi hai  ?? (This house has keys too  ??) I thought it will be fully advanced and automated.....
Aditya(sheepishly) - well it is fully automated..... To give a filmy touch, I have arranged this normal lock system with a key for now, it will be changed till tomorrow......
Priya laughs at his face..... She looks around and kisses his cheek.....
Priya - u r so cute Aditya.....
Aditya(surprised) - lagta hai madam aaj bahuti ache mood mein hai.... (Seems like Madam is in a very good mood today) showering me with kisses huh  ??
Priya(lowers her eyes and blushes slightly) - we got engaged and I feel like u r a part of me now......
Aditya(side hugs her and kisses her head) - awww...... I love u baby......
Seeing her still shying away, he thought to make her normal....
Aditya (smirks) - well.... No girl called me cute till date.... Handsome, hot, sexy, charming.... I have heard all these but not cute.....
Priya(coming out of his hold) - that is because u never behaved sweetly with them..... But with me u r different..... I like it Aditya..... I feel loved..... And that is y u r cute to me...... Only me......
Saying this she pulls his cheek and he holds her waist and twirls her...... She laughs and he kisses her shoulder and puts her down....
He asks her to open the door and she does it...... She is shocked to see the house, mansion is a better word for it..... It looked so extravagant..... Aditya and Priya held each other's hands and entered the house..... On priya's insistence, he kept his right foot first along with hers..... After that he showed her every room...... Gym, home theatre, pool, health center, makeup rooms, his study, small prayer room, library and indoor stadium...... And finally both settled in the garden..... Priya kept her head on his shoulder and he held her by waist.....
Aditya - so.... Do u like it  ?? Any changes needed  ??
Priya(shooks her head) - uhu... Everything is just perfect..... But all these aren't necessary Aditya..... Pool and gym are still fine as u use them but others  ??
Aditya - of course they are necessary, what if u get bored  ?? U should have some time pass while I work..... This isn't much......a small house just for both of us..... The rooms are very small compared to amber......
Priya(sighs) - hm.... By the way u didn't show me our room  ??
Aditya - well that will be a surprise for u....
Priya (smiles) - okay..... Aditya....
Aditya - hmm....
Priya(hesitates) - um... I didn't find any bar or private pub  ??
Aditya (kisses her forehead) - this house is made for u baby..... It will be according to u..... I know how much u hate alcohol..... (Seeing her Surprised face) u didn't tell me but I have my sources..... I don't want to do anything which u hate.....
Priya - no Aditya.... U don't have to do this..... When I said I love u I meant it, I meant I loved all of u..... U can take alcohol but don't get addicted to it..... I know u will be in ur limits but still I wanted to say.....
He understood that she told it whole heartedly, so he smiled and pulled her more onto him.....
Aditya - I am only addicted to u.... U r my drug and I love my addiction......
Priya blushes and hugs him more tightly.....
They sit for sometime peacefully and talk random things..... They realize the time only when anand calls priya..... He calls to know their whereabouts and priya tells him that they will be home in 15 min and hangs up.......

Priya(panics) - aditya.... It's been 3 hours we came here..... We didn't even realize it....
Aditya(kissing her forehead) - it's okay priya..... Nothing will happen.... Relax..... Did uncle say anything  ??
Priya shakes her head in a no
Aditya - then y r u worried  ??
Priya - nanna(father/papa)won't say anything but annaya(bhai/elder brother) and amma(ma/mom) will kill me..... Come let's go....
Aditya(baby face) - I don't want to go....
Priya (smiles) - don't act so cute...... Come.....
Saying this she pulls him with her to exit....
One of the guard brings the car from the parking and aditya hops in after making Priya sit in the passenger seat.....
He starts driving towards her home.....

In car

Priya - by the way.... Aditya.... U didn't recieve any calls in these 3 hours  ?? How is this possible  ?? Usually ur phone rings at least twice a min....
Aditya(smirks) - so madam is jealous of my phone....
Priya(smiles) - what  ?? No.... Because u won't take any calls when u r with me unless it's very important.....
Aditya(smiles and holding her hand) - yeah..... That's because u and time with u is more important..... And for ur question..... I asked my secretary not to divert any calls to my mobile untill I say..... I don't want anyone to disturb our moments.....
Priya just smiles and holds his hand pressing it with her delicate fingers telling how happy she is.....
Her phone started ringing and she left aditya's hand to take the mobile out from her bag..... And aditya graoned in lack of warmth but priya missed it....
She took the mobile and received the call rudely.... No hello no hai.... And at that moment aditya understood it must be siddharth...... Aditya never saw her speak so rudely at the same time so comfortable with anyone except for siddharth and sometimes her brother and this special place of siddharth in priya's life is messing with his(aditya)brain....
Priya (recieving the call) - cheppu siddu (Tell me siddu)
Siddharth is awkward to call them as he doesn't want to be a third wheel in his cousin's personal life....
Siddharth(hesitates) - actually atta(aunt/swapna)wants to know if aditya will come home for dinner or not, if yes then what will he have  ??
Priya(looking at aditya) - yes...he will come Ask amma to prepare sambhar and potato fry, roti and some paneer curry too..... That's all....
Siddharth - okay bye....
Priya(teasing) - siddhu wait.....
Siddharth - what  ??
Priya - for the first time in ur life, u talked to me properly..... Wow I should celebrate this day..... Because normally u would be a jerk.....
Siddharth (annoyed) - that's because u have ur fiance beside u and I don't want to irritate u but guess what now I changed my mind..... Come home I will show u hell u monkey....
Priya (laughing) - go to hell donkey.....

Saying this she hangs up..... And laughs....
Aditya is trying hard to control his jealousy, this all is so new to him, anger and fury were the only emotions he knew but the girl beside him taught him to feel every emotion like a normal human..... She still doesn't know the depth of aditya's love..... She knew that he loves her but doesn't know how much and he never bothered to tell her that because he knew their whole life is not enough to make her feel his love......

Aditya - what happened  ??
Priya (subsiding her laugh) - haha... Aditya I have never seen siddhu like this.... He is awkward to disturb us..... He is hesitant to call me... Me... His cousin Priyu.... That idiot calls me without even bothering about the time and disturbs my peaceful sleep..... And now seeing him like this, I couldn't stop myself from laughing...... So I irritated him.... I don't know but I like to irritate him and my brother......
Aditya(fake smile) - hmm.... But siddharth is right.... He is hesitant because u r with me, ur husband....(she looks at him)I mean to be husband.... So it's normal that anyone will react like that......
Priya - but Aditya I don't want anything to change in between me and my family, cousins and friends..... I want them to behave the same like they did till now.... I can't tolerate them changing.....
Aditya - but Priya.... Somethings won't be in our hands right.... U should accept them like they are....
Aditya(in mind) - call me mad or possessive or whatever I don't care but I don't want anyone more close to my Priya more than me, for gods sake she is my woman yaar, and I couldn't let any man close to her knowing that he had feelings for her or may be still has, even though that man is her cousin.....when will my baby understand my love and possessiveness, I can't show it to her as she is too sensitive, I can't hurt her.... God I was never this helpless in my life but this woman always introduces me to my new self, it's like after meeting her, I born again for her, only for her)
Priya(determined) - but this things are in my hand Aditya..... I won't let my people go away from me just because I am forming some new relations..... these people gave me a lot Aditya, supported me through thick and thin and finally, (holding his hand) they gave me you, siddhu and anupama akka helped me in realizing my feelings for u, I was running away from my ownself but my father showed me a right path.... He kept my happiness before his respect.... My amma, annaya(brother) my bamma(dadi/grand mother) and uncles everyone thought about my happiness and not theirs, I love them a lot Aditya and I won't let them leave me and I won't let them change their behaviour towards me...... I am right na  ??
Aditya stopped the car and Priya looked at him confused..... He kissed her forehead....
And said
Aditya - u r always right baby, and (cupping her cheeks) listen, no one is going away from u, okay, I won't let it happen, I won't let anything happen which hurts u, u r my life and I can't see u like this..... (Wiping a tear drop which is about to drop from her eye) don't cry love, I can't see tears in ur eyes......
Priya(blushes but tugs his arm and moves close to him) - I still don't know y u love me but I am glad u do Aditya..... Now I don't even want to imagine my life without you...... I love u a lot....... Now start the car, nanna must be waiting for us....
Aditya (chuckles) - I think u forgot ur own house hm  ??
Priya looks at the otherside and turns red in embarrassment, she moves away from him and a wave of disappointment passes through him..... But he is quick to hide it like always......
His security head opens door for Aditya and he comes out, when another security person is coming to open priya's door, aditya shuts him with a glare and his cold glare is enough to make him step backwards.... Aditya moved quickly towards her side and opened the door for her and helped her to step out with the heavy lehenga she is wearing...... Though it's not that heavy but for his baby it's heavy he thought.....
Priya went in aww seeing this....... Though she didn't like Aditya glaring at that poor fellow but the love and possessiveness he has for her drove her crazy..... He literally gave her a feeling of being a queen, his queen who rules his heart..... By seeing his employees faces, she understood that it's the first time Aditya opened door for someone and she is sure it will be only for her may be for their kids in future..... And that thought brought a slight shy smile on her lips but she moved inside along with him to avoid any further discussions.....

They sat for sometime and talked about everything...... But not together, anand and Aditya conversed between themselves vivek, siddharth and tejaswi among themselves..... Priya and pooja talked to themselves..... Priya understood that it takes a lot of time for her family and Aditya to accept each other and be comfortable among themselves.....
Pooja handovered Priya a face wash and asked her to freshen up, Priya and pooja got up and went inside the room excusing themselves, pooja helped Priya with her lehenga and later Priya got freshened up and changed in to a simple kurthi and leggings..... Priya told pooja about aditya's gift and pooja felt really happy for her friend.... Though she is sad about Priya leaving her job and staying with her parents till her marriage..... But she hided her pain seeing her soul sister happy.... Priya understanding pooja's pain, hugged her tightly........

Priya - I love u alot pooja, no one can replace ur place in my life and don't give me those looks like this is our last meeting..... I am going to come with u to Hyderabad and serve my notice period u remember..... And even after that we will meet each other frequently, after all u r my soul sister and I can't live without u.....
Pooja - I know..... I know my place in ur heart but still I couldn't help but feel insecure..... Now Aditya is more important to u than me and I can't bear that thought....
Priya - u have ur own place pooja and that will be forever..... U know me, i can't see u like this..... Smile please......
Pooja smiles and both the friends takes a few selfies....
Pooja - okay priya, i will leave now, it's late....
Priya - wait I will drop u.....
Pooja doesn't want Priya to drop her as aditya is still in their house but she wanted sometime with priya, so she didn't deny her.......
Priya came out with Pooja and aditya's breath became uneven.... He wondered how she manages to take his breath away just by wearing a simple kurthi and leggings.......
She told anand that she would drop Pooja and come, before aditya could oppose, anand did it...... But priya is adamant that she would drop Pooja and atlast anand agreed.... He doesn't want Priya to go when aditya is here but aditya nodded at anand that it's fine..... Priya went with Pooja and advik as her little nephew is already angry with her for not taking him out in the evening and so to compensate it, she took him along with her..... Soon after Priya left from there on her bike, aditya hopped inside his car and asked his driver to follow her maintaining a safe distance and he did it..... After seeing her driving in the afternoon, aditya didn't want to take any risk he is damn worried about her, what if she fell down and hurt herself..... The thought itself is scaring the hell out of him and sweat beads formed on his forehead even with the ac is in it's maximum........ But to his surprise, Priya drove very carefully, both the friends were enjoying seeing their surroundings along with the little boy, Priya stopped at a shop and bought choclates and chips for advik, she talked with the shopkeeper who is a young boy of their age and this boiled aditya's blood...... She restarted her bike and dropped Pooja.... Pooja hugged Priya and then kissed advik on his chubby cheeks and went inside asking Priya to call her after she reaches home.....
Priya took a turn and made advik stand in between her legs as no one is there to hold him in the back and she didn't trust advik to hold her firmly sitting at the back.... Usually advik stands properly holding the handle but this day he is a little cranky as it's late and he is feeling sleepy suddenly..... He is about to jump but Priya held him firmly and sat on her bike worried about how to take him home, her father can't come leaving aditya alone, if she called siddharth or vivek they would definitely scold her for being stubborn..... When she is thinking about the alternatives, aditya came to her and lifted advik in his arms, as the kid is sleepy, he didn't protest and leaned on aditya's shoulder...... This is the first time he is holding a such a small kid in his arms..... Priya is surprised to see him there as well as a smile formed on her lips..... Aditya gives an astonishing look to her..... He thought that she would get mad at him for following her and that's y he sat inside the car even though he saw her struggling with advik, he couldn't see her suffering like that more than two minutes so he went to her anticipating at least an angry look from her knowing her calm self but all she did is to smile at him widely.....
Priya(smiling) - u were following me  ??
Aditya (surprised) - u r smiling  ??
Priya(hugs him) - u re afraid of my driving  ?? And that is y followed me  ??
Aditya (kissing her forehead) - yes love, i am sorry but i don't trust ur driving, not after seeing it this evening, i am hell scared, what if u got hurt  ??
Priya(smiling) - I won't Aditya, I drove it rashly because I was in  hurry this evening,u guys have reached and I don't want to keep u all waiting....and u don't have to be sorry, except me and pooja, no one trusts my driving..... But today u will start trusting it.....
Aditya being intelligent understands her....
Aditya - no I am not going to sit on this.... U both come with me in my car, my security personal will get this....
Priya - there is no way I am leaving my scooty in other's hands..... It's either u Or me who should drive this.... So decide fast....
Aditya (sternly) - no means no, leave it here and come with me.....
Priya(hurt) - u go in ur car, I will manage don't worry....
Aditya(in mind) - she looks so cute when angry..... And she is hurt too, i can't see her like this.....But god how can I tell her that i have never rode a scooty before not even bike for that matter......What if I couldn't balance, along with me she and this little cute boy in my arms would get hurt too...... It's okay, I will tell her the truth..... She is my baby... She will understand me.....
Aditya - baby..... I am sorry for using that tone..... But try to understand, I can neither sit on this nor drive it.....
Priya(hurt) - I can understand, that u don't want to sit behind me but y can't u drive it Aditya  ??
Aditya - no no Priya, u r getting it all wrong, I don't have any problem in sitting behind u baby but I am not comfortable sitting on this and I can't drive it because I never did that before....
Priya(shocked) - u don't know how to drive  ??
Aditya shooks his head cutely, and Priya smiles at him......
Priya - u don't even know how to drive a bike  ??
Aditya - no, I have used only cars till now, I am not even interested in bikes so didn't learn it....
Priya - but Aditya, guys love bikes, they are crazy about them..... What about my dream then  ??
Aditya - what dream  ??
Priya(blushes thinking about it) - nothing..... Now sit holding advik.....
Aditya(pulls her close) - what dream are u talking about  ??
Priya(hides her face in his chest) - umm.... I wanted to sit on my husband's bike hugging him tightly from back.... And go for a long drive.... Only me and him......
Aditya - not him, u should say it's me and u.....
Priya - but u don't know driving  ??
Aditya - I can learn it..... I can do anything to fulfill ur dreams.....
Priya(kisses his cheek) - u don't have to..... We can go for a long drive in ur car too..... And I can hug u tightly as much time as I want, I don't need any stupid bike to do that......
Aditya touching his cheek, where she kissed him....
Aditya - aww.... My baby is becoming bold.....
Priya (tries not to blush) - only with u.....
Aditya - I know and after hearing ur dream, even I have the urge to do the same with u..... Come let's go.....
Saying this Aditya hops on her bike on the back seat along with advik who is sleeping in his arms..... Priya smiled and sat on her bike and started it..... She removed the foot rests and asked Aditya to put his feet on them and Aditya obeyed it..... He hugged her waist and pressed it lightly with his fingers, Priya pulled a sudden break but she resumed her driving without saying anything and Aditya smirked knowing his effect on her......
Aditya(whispers huskily) - I would have hugged u more tightly if advik isn't between us.... Trust me, I love ur dream and I am glad I don't know driving.....
Priya(tries to be stern) - Aditya.... Behave, ur staff is looking at us, ur driver and security personnel are following us, I hope u remember it.....
Aditya (kissing her neck) - I do baby..... And trust me they won't dare to look at us, especially u.....
She sees from the rear mirror and he is right, they aren't looking at them, they are just following them..... And Aditya kisses her shoulder.....
She drives fastly as she is unable to control her raging hormones with him so close to her......
She parked the bike outside her house but Aditya didn't get down.....
She got down locked her bike, took advik from his hands and rushed inside to avoid eye contact from him.....
He smiled looking at her retreating figure still sitting on the bike...... When his security head came near him, he again pulled his cold demeanor and talked business..... He informed Aditya about his chopper and jet being ready and all other necessary details..... Later he went inside the house and swapna asked Aditya about dinner and he refused flatly..... Swapna gave a look to Priya and Siddharth as they are the ones who told to cook for Aditya as well.... She even asked about his(aditya's) preferences to Priya through Siddharth...... Swapna wouldn't want her soon to be son-in-law to leave their house hungry..... It's already 11:00 pm.....
Understanding her mother's unsaid words, Priya asked Aditya to have some food he tried to reason but anand, tejaswi and Siddharth too requested him, vivek too told him to have dinner and Aditya agreed not to prolong the matter.....
Aditya, Siddharth, anand and vivek sat on the dining table having three woman serving them..... So Tejaswi asked Priya and swapna to join them saying she would serve them but Priya told her that she would help her and forced swapna to sit with them..... And she obliged...... Priya knew that Aditya won't be comfortable with tejaswi or swapna so she served him..... She sat beside him and served him whatever he wanted..... He never asked for anything but seeing him eating potato fry and sambar with more interest, she served him again, he didn't like roti or paneer and she understood it, he tried to have it forcefully but she stopped him.... She took the leftovers from his plate and transformed into another plate.... She got that he doesn't want to waste food in her place as she told him once that her father or her family didn't like wasting food.... so she signaled him that she will have it..... And Aditya had his sambar and aloo fry with a stupid grin on his face......
Aditya(smiling politely) - food is delicious.... Mrs. Sharma.... Thanks for the dinner.....
Swapna smiles politely at him with a small thankyou and this time Aditya Doesn't have to strain his ears to hear her......
After they had their dinner, tejaswi and Priya too had it quickly, Priya loves paneer usually but she felt more happy as she had it from her aditya's left over, she believed in the ritual of having her husband's leftover but she wanted to do it happily, not just because it's a ritual and today she did it happily...... She felt complete.... She never thought that just a simple roti could give her this much happiness but it did.... After having food, they cleaned the place and joined others.... Aditya stood up to leave and something in her broke.... She wanted him to stay.... To stay with her for every second of her life but practically it's not possible so she kept her emotions in bay....... Even Aditya doesn't wanted to leave but he couldn't do anything.... He is feeling helpless and that is irritating him more...... He never felt so helpless before......
Aditya(while leaving) - Priya.... When r u coming back to hyderabad  ??
Priya - me and pooja will start tomorrow night Aditya.....
Aditya - u can take leave for one more day if u want to..... Ur company provides two leaves for engagement.....
Priya(confused) - as far as I know there is no such kind of leave in our company norms Aditya.... There are only marriage, maternity, paternity and Bereavement leaves.....
Aditya(hiding his smirk) - may be they have added recently...... But it's there.... U can check it with ur manager tomorrow..... So take rest for two days and come to hyderabad day after tomorrow.... Okay  ??
Priya(confused) - okay.....
Aditya couldn't control seeing her confused face, she looked cute he has this sudden urge to kiss her but he couldn't embarrass her in front of her family so he quickly bid his byes to sarma family and sat in his car..... And the driver drove away..... He didn't want Priya to stress herself in office works  so he told her to take rest for two days..... He knew that it's difficult for him to stay away from her but her health is more important to him than his feelings....... Yes Priya is right, there wasn't any such leave but Aditya added it on that day itself, he knew Priya wouldn't agree for any special treatment so he added it for his whole company staff along with a clause to check the genuinity of the situation as He doesn't want his employees to start any foul play for leaves......

Now he ordered his secretary to handle about his engagement news..... And send her a pic which is to be printed on the front page of every newspaper in the country.... He also added some points and hanged up...... Aditya left to mumbai in his private jet and soon reached 'Amber' and messaged priya that he had reached..... He got blue ticks almost immediately and called her......she took the call in a half ring......

Priya - u reached  ??
Aditya - yes baby..... Y didn't u sleep  ??
Priya - I was waiting for ur call, anyways I am not feeling sleepy..... Me, annaya(vivek), siddhu and vadina(bhabhi/tejaswi) played till now..... They just now slept.......
Aditya(jealous) - when is siddharth going to leave...... I mean he has his office didn't he  ??
Priya - yes he does, he will leave in 4 hours Aditya.... He had an early morning flight..... I asked him to stay but he said he has an important work in office....
Aditya(happy but hides it) - u should have slept baby, u were all tired today.....
Priya - hmm... But I can't sleep until u reach so I stayed awake..... Vadina and annaya thought to spend some time with siddhu as he is leaving so we all sat and played..... Now as u reached, I will sleep.... (Yawning) I am sleepy.....
Aditya - okay.... Sleep.... Don't wake up early..... Sleep as much time as u want..... Ask everyone not to disturb my baby.....
Priya (blushes) - no one will disturb ur baby because they knew it's one hell of a task.... I don't know how r u going to wake me up after our marriage.......
Aditya - with love.... I love u so much and I will let u sleep as much time as u want and coming to waking u up.... I have my own ways(huskily) wanna know what r they  ??
Priya(blushing) - no.... I am sleepy.... Bye gud ni8...... I love u Aditya.....
Saying this she hanged up immediately without hearing his reply...... He smiled at her and went to change to his night wear..... And slept peacefully with a content smile on his face.....

Precap - Aditya and priya's engagement news and chaos in 'Amber'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 13K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...
192K 6.1K 55
THE ROYAL COUPLE Meet Swasti Singh:- A Greek goddess with a unique personality, her life revolves around two things; Work and Family. A bitchy and ba...
16.8K 1K 31
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
45.2K 1.9K 32
Ava Shetty, a girl with an enchanting aura, had the power to sprinkle happiness wherever she went. With her protective older brother and loving paren...