30 Days of Spooky Tales

De Paranormal

The @Adultfiction, @ChickLit, @Microbytes and @Paranormal profiles bring to you 30 days of fright for the who... Mais

Frequently Asked Questions
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
THE END!
THE WINNERS!

Introduction

968 61 29
De Paranormal

Welcome to our very special spooky tales Halloween challenge!

Four profiles (adultfiction , ChickLit, MicroBytes and Paranormal) put their heads together to bring you a month of fright and we are certain you will love it.

We have something for everybody! Starting October 1st, ending October 30th, every day, we'll have something for those of you who want to hone their writing skills and each day, we'll have something for those of you who are looking for something scary to read, though you'll have to work for it a little bit. Stay tuned, read more and find out what exactly we will be about.

GENERAL GUIDELINES:

• Please be respectful towards each other and keep the interaction positive. If you fail to do this, well, we're good friends with that boogie man hiding under your bed. Just saying.

• Read the guidelines for each activity properly to avoid spoiling the fun for others! Our very own undead cheerleader squad does NOT like to see spoilers. (PS. They have quite a temper and are easily triggered.)

• Keep all the comments appropriate to everyone, please, so we wouldn't have to have The Talk with Casper the Friendly Ghost.

• Don't forget to add this book into your library to ensure you won't miss out on any updates. Did you do that? Good! Here's a Scooby Snack for you.

• Enjoy this event to the absolute fullest and never, ever, ever make a deal with a cross-road demons. 

Ready to go trick-or-treating now?

FOR WRITERS

PROMPT SPECIFIC GUIDELINES:

>> Submissions will be closing on November 10th, 2019.

>> All entries must be written in English.

>> Each story must fit at least two of the three following characteristics. Main character of your story should be 30+ (to fit the AdultFic genre) and a female (to fit the ChickLit genre), there will be a spooky element in each (to fit Paranormal).

>> Word count will be specified for each prompt. It will never be more than 500 words though to fit Microbytes.

>> What does that mean? You will be given a specific word count range for each prompt and you choose your theme your story:

- Paranormal + Chicklit

- Chicklit + Adultfiction

- Adultfiction + Paranormal

We'll be lenient about these themes where the smaller 6 word or 10 word and such challenges are concerned.

>> Tag your entry with #SpookyTale #adultfiction #chicklit #microbytes and #paranormal

>> All stories should be written exclusively for this challenge, please.

>> No co-written work, please.

>> It can be a standalone story or published as a part of already existing collection of stories. (Though only standalones or a book created for this event can be added to the winners reading list.)

>> All stories must adhere to the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

>> No mature stories will be accepted. If you're not sure what classifies as mature, please make sure to check out the Content Guidelines

>> Once your story is complete, submit it via THIS FORM please. Stories not submitted this way will not be eligible for judging, however, we do encourage you to share the link to your story in the comments.

>> Winners > here comes the slaughter! Are you feeling competitive? If yes, this will be the right battle for you. We will be using a points system, the more you'll participate, the better your chances for winning. Write, write, write and best your competitors!

Winners will receive a sticker, shout-outs from all the participating profiles, and their stories will be placed in our special reading list that is dedicated to contest winners!

Good luck and happy writing!

FOR READERS

SPOOKY STORY HUNT SPECIFIC GUIDELINES:

>> Every day, we will present one author whom we know has written a scary story. To find this story on their profile, we will give you a clue.

>> Go to their profile and using the clue we gave you, find the scary story among their works.

>> Once you find the story, let us know your guess via THIS FORM.

>> Please, do not share your finds in the comment section. It would spoil the hunt for others, you don't wanna be that person.

>> If you read the story you found, do let us know if you liked it though! We are hoping to recommend you some good reads.

For further questions please do feel free to ask in the comments!

If you know a friend(s) who you think should enter, please feel free to tag them in the comments to make sure they don't miss out on this cool opportunity.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.7K 478 83
Title Says it all But I share some reminders from time to time.
2.7K 72 14
Hiccup is the third life of the priestess Kikyo, and it heavily affects his life. !This book follows my personal preferences for "How To Train Your D...
24.1K 2.1K 41
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
19K 578 19
Harry knows that the fate of the Wizarding War resides with the information Dumbledore has entrusted him with, but can he survive long enough to rela...