Inevitable Love & Revenge

By EverlastingThoughts

A fashion designer, Celeste, longs for the truth about her tragic childhood and losing her parents. She turns... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 (Present)- Rise Again
Chapter 2 (The Beginning)- Peekaboo
Chapter 3/ Sweet Tooth
Chapter 5- Off With His Head
Chapter 6- Dirty Secrets
Chapter 7- On My Own
Chapter 8- What Are Friends For
Chapter 9- Sexy Butterfly
Chapter 10- No One is Innocent
Chapter 11- No More Pain
Chapter 12- Numb
Chapter 13- Run Away to the Runway
Chapter 14- Fuck Locked Doors
Chapter 15- Coming Home
Author's Note!
Chapter 16- Play Time
Chapter 17- The Whole Story
Chapter 18- Sweet Dreams or Nightmares?
Chapter 19- Magical Surprises
Chapter 20- Do you?
Author's Note!
Chapter 21- Apeshit
Chapter 22- She Doesn't Want You
Chapter 23- Small World
Chapter 24- Snatch and Run
Chapter 25- Fuck Our Brains Out
Chapter 26- Beast Unleashed
Chapter 27- Welcome Back
Chapter 28- Good Girl Dead
Chapter 29- Play Date with the Maniac
Chapter 30- No Pain, No Gain
Chapter 31- Crazy Bitch
Chapter 32- I See You
Chapter 33- Watch Your Backs
Chapter 34- You Give Me Butterflies
Chapter 35- Ready or Not
Chapter 36- I'm Sorry
A/N

Chapter 4- Time to Get Loose

56 3 1
By EverlastingThoughts

Celeste P.O.V.
Once I got in the car and the driver pulled off I started thinking. The first place Papa Don is going to look for me at is home. So I called up my bestfriend Sapphire and told the driver to drop me off at the mall that's not far from her.

Rinnnng.... rinnnng.... rin-

"My wifey finally called her fairy GodMother! Where the hell you been?"

"You do know it's only been three days since we last spoke right?" I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. I missed her since she's been in Paris for two weeks now. I know she got work to do but she can't be leaving me to die from boredom.

"Shut up hoe, you know I have separation anxiety whenever I leave you for too long. Now tell me what's wrong."

She always could tell when something was wrong or bothering me but sometimes it's scary from how good she is. "I went to lunch with Papa and met one of his business friends right."

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Well, it turns out he saw me one day when I ran off to help this old lady while my body guards flirted. They weren't a mile away and the lady needed help so I did what was right. However, the man Luke, asked about it over lunch and Papa flipped out yelling. The whole restaurant was watching us and I was embarrassed, so I left." I finished with a sigh.

"Now you know Papa Don don't play that shit when it comes to you and your safety. I don't know why you continue to push that mans buttons but he fine... I'd press a few too if I could." Sapphire started laughing out loud.

I shook my head at her and laughed too. "Look I know you said you was coming back today so are you at home?"

"Oh yeah! I actually got in a hour ago and been unpacking my suitcase. You coming over to hide? If so I know a club pops won't think of to find us."

Damn, I love how quick she is with plans. I can go over, pick something out of her closet, have some food, and head out for the night. "You really are my fairy GodMother." I faked some sniffles. "I love you so much bestfriend."

"Yeah, yeah bring that fine ass here so I can love on you. Bye!" Click.

She hung up on me! I shook my head and was glad that I at least put my I.D. and debit card in my bra. He said I couldn't bring my wallet. He didn't mention my cards not being in my wallet.

I had the driver stop at the mall and of course he decided to follow me as my guard since I left and was alone. I gotta ditch him fast. I looked around and saw a huge sale going on in VC so I went in and started bumping into people, knocked some things down, crouched down and walked across to the other side of the store. Then I walked into a dressing room with a woman inside. She didn't look happy but I explained a man was stalking me and I had to hide. She let me stay in for a few minutes.

I looked under the door to see if he was outside and he was but his back was to me so I walked out the dressing room, crouched back down, and speed walked out the other side of the store. Then, I made a run for it out the mall and caught a cab to Sapphire house. I know it shouldn't take all of that to see my bestfriend but it beats seeing Papa Don after I didn't tell him the whole truth, left him without the truck, without the body guard that came with us, and to top it off I didn't go home to hear him yell some more. Yup, I'll take a night out over seeing him.

I made it to her apartment building and talked to Ryan the security guard at the front desk. "Hey Ryan!"

"Celeste, what's up you came to see Sapphire again. Go on up! I'll call her apartment and let her know." He was smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back. He's really nice and got pretty brown eyes and his black hair is shoulder length. I be wanting to run my hands through it but he keeps it in a man bun.

"Alright, thanks! I'll talk to you later." I got in the elevator and pressed for the 10th floor. She got the whole 10th floor to herself. Once I made it up I walked to her door and knocked twice and she opened the door and tackled me.

"Finally you made it. Get in here girl! Now are you really going to the club with me tonight or are you going to hide for a while and go back? I need to know before I spend time getting ready for nothing!" She eyed me and waited.

"Yes! I'm going to the club now stop acting like I'm gone chicken out and help me pick a outfit from your never ending closet damn!"

"Yaaaaaaaas! Let's go get ready bitch I missed you!" She got up and pulled me by the arm into her closet.

After a good thirty minutes of picking outfits I settled for a solid black bralette with high waisted black shorts and a sheer jacket. I paired it with a black hat and some black shades.

Sapphire chose a black bra that matched the black skirt she put on with some lace up heels and shades to match. When I say her hair is what shocked me the most I mean that shit! It was so long I was wondering how she managed it so well without rolling into it or something. She looked good as fuck though!

"Okay lets go downstairs my driver is waiting."

I nodded and headed down with her. We waved bye to Ryan and once we got in the car the driver handed us a box of pizza. I almost cried. I completely forgot about food while we were getting ready.

"Your stomach was singing to us occasionally in the closet so I texted my driver to grab pizza. You're welcome." She started laughing and I just hugged her and brought the pizza up to take a bite at the same time. Can't forget pizza... it's my baby.

The drive to the club was a good twenty minutes and from the outside it looked like every other club I've been to. Although, when you stepped in it was completely different from what you'd imagine. There was two floors. You had the main floor as soon as you walked in with the bar on the far right. Then, there's a dance floor and around the dance floor there was tables for you to sit down and have drinks at. All the way to the back of the club was the booth for the DJ. On your left and right in the far back there's stairs you take to the second floor. The second floor was for VIP memberships so you gotta pay to get up there and that's where the real shit took place. Sapphire explained that once you go up there you'd find drug dealers, hit men, escorts, and businessmen who want to pay for the rooms.

"What are the rooms for?" I asked out of curiosity.

"They're rooms where you take whoever your with into and fuck or do whatever you want in. Or there's other rooms where you step inside a door and your looking through glass windows that goes around in a circle. An through the windows is another room where you watch someone get fucked in different ways like one on one, threesomes, orgies, you name it depending on the day of the week." She finished and I was staring with my mouth open in shock.

"Don't worry, I won't take you up there. I don't even go up there. This is my second time coming here and the only reason I come is for the connections it gets me. You'd be surprised who comes here with VIP memberships." She grabbed my hand and walked us to the bar. We had three shots each back to back and then hit the dance floor. When we was on the floor she turned around and started dancing on me laughing. I was laughing until she bent over and started twerking on me.

"Oh shit! Go bestfriend! Fuck that shit up!" I yelled and tried to catch it. Too much ass for me to handle... nope, I almost bust my own ass trying to catch it. I tapped her shoulder to let her know I'm tapping out. She came back up and grabbed two shots from the woman that was walking around with a tray full. We both downed those and then grabbed one more to swallow.

At this point I'm tipsy and swaying to the song that's playing. I took the mic from the DJ and stood on the table saying the lyric to the song while Sapphire dance and be my hype man!

I was having fun and feeling loose as we got passed more shots and gulped those down. As I went to dance in a circle and came back around to face the front I saw that guy from lunch! What is he doing here? An why was he coming downstairs from that nasty floor? He got the nerves to look at me after the trouble he caused. Hmph, he owes me an apology! If he didn't open his mouth I wouldn't be in trouble with Papa Don!

I hopped off the table and made my way over to him. I didn't care that he had a woman all over him kissing his neck. I got unfinished business with him. He was talking to some guy in a gray suit and they shook hands before the man left. I tapped his shoulder and he turned to face me. "What are you doing here on the nasty floor?" I asked and put my hands on my hips glaring at him.

"The question that should be asked is what are YOU doing here drunk dancing on tables? An how do you know about the second floor?" He smirked at me and I could've swore my panties vanished. I completely forgot about the brunette that got his arm.

"Who is she and why are we wasting time on her?" The brunette looked me up and down in disgust and rolled her eyes.

"I'm the one who can ruin your whole life with just the snap of my fingers. I suggest you fix your face or leave. Since you can't afford a new one you should just get lost." I smiled and waited.

She was pissed but at least she was wise enough to walk away.

"Now answer my question. What are you doing here on the nasty floor?"

"Business." That's all he said with a straight face. I don't know if he's mad that I sent his fuck for the night away or if that's just his regular face but it's intimidating. He took a step closer and with one hand on my hip he leaned in to my ear and said, "Let me take you home. You've had enough fun and drinks for one night. An I'm sure Don is still out looking for you." He pulled me so close my chest was against his. "You can even lock the room door but you're coming home with me." He added.

I don't know if it was his deep voice, the smell of his cologne, or his thumb that was making circles on the small of my back but I nodded in agreement. He put his arm around my waist and walked me to his car. I got in and he walked around to his side and got in the car. He cut the car on and sped off.

The car ride was quiet and he was focused on the road. Even from the side view I had he looked good. I reached over and touched his beard. His body tensed up and he grabbed my hand pushing it away from him.

"Let's keep our hands to ourselves." He didn't say anything else until we got to his home.

Once we pulled up i saw four men at the entrance with assault rifles and bulletproof vests. They stepped aside and he pulled all the way to the door. He cut the car off and got out walking to the door. I thought he was going to open my door but he stood there waiting for me.

Okay then... I got out and managed to walk to the door without falling. The ground was moving from one too many shots. He did open the front door and I walked in. His home was beautiful and I was soaking in how it looked until he spoke and made me jump.

"Follow me upstairs and I'll show you the guest room you're sleeping in."

I followed behind him up the stairs and to the right down the hall. We passed three doors before he opened one on the left side and the room was gorgeous! There was a big bed against the wall on the right with two long windows from floor to ceiling. The TV was built in the wall above a fireplace and by the window is a sitting area. The room had a white cream and gray color to it but looked really nice.

"The bathroom is by the windows and soon as you turn left is the walk in closet. There should be something in there from when my sister stay over. If you need anything my room two doors down on the right. Goodnight." With that he closed the door and I was left alone.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and wrapped up in a towel. I stumbled into the closet and found this brown night gown and put it on along with this really big soft coat with some heels since I didn't see flats. I wasn't going to put on the underwear I found. That's just nasty so I went without.

I wasn't going to stay the night either. Knowing Papa he'd get pissed that I was here more than anything else that I've done. So I decided to go tell Luke thank you for letting me use his home for the night but I have to go. I walked to his door and knocked but he didn't answer. I knocked again and still no answer.

I opened the door and he wasn't in there. I'm starting to get annoyed here. I rolled my eyes and then looked around to see if there's another door and I saw one to my left. I thought it was his walk-in closet like the guest bedroom but when I walked inside I saw a bench seat ahead of me and a open area where his clothes were. To my left, was a tub that looked really nice. I heard water but he wasn't in here. So I took a few more steps and found him to my left. Yup, I found him alright. Naked in the shower.

I tried to look away but I couldn't take my eyes off of him. The way the water slid down his body and his muscles were glistening had me mesmerized. He opened his eyes and the look on his face went from calm to confused and then to angry. I immediately ran out yelling I'm sorry.

"Celeste!" He yelled my name but I was already half way down the stairs.

I went to open the door and was met with one of the guards from the entrance.

"Miss, I need you to get back inside."

"I was leaving for the night it's fine." I was panicking and went to step forward but he stopped me.

"I was told you're not to leave until tomorrow morning. Sorry miss." He grabs the door and closed it in my face.

"Celeste, come here." I heard Luke say behind me.

I turned around slowly to see him with a towel wrapped around his hips. If he was pissed it wasn't showing on his face so I spoke first. "I'm sorry I walked in on you in the shower. I swear I was just coming... not that word... I was going to tell you that I was going home. I don't want Papa Don to be mad about me staying at one of his business partners home overnight. I really didn't expect to see... all of you."

He walked up to me with his arms crossed and said, "I already called him and told him I found you. I also told him you was with your friend having fun and one too many drinks so I took you home and made sure you had a room for the night. I also told him you was going to lock the door. I don't need him driving here and busting my doors down. He told me he was going to get you in the morning and thanked me."

I was impressed, yet again, at his forward thinking. I didn't know what to say or do at that point. He shook his head.

"Next time yell my name or wait for me to appear. Unless you want to steal another glance at me." He was smirking at me and I rolled my eyes. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me to him.

I went to push him back but met his wet chest. It was so soft and firm I got distracted until I felt his lips against my ear.

"Now that everything is good and we're both clean I suggest you go back into your room. I don't want my guards that's watching the security cameras to see you in just a night gown and no bra. It'll have them wondering what else you don't have on underneath." He leaned back to look me in the eyes and bit his lip while letting me go.

I made my way back up the stairs and once I got to the top I said, "I don't have anything else on underneath." Then walked back to my room and locked the door. If he think he can push my buttons and get away with it he's tripping. Tit for tat Luke... tit for tat.

Don't forget to vote, like, and share the book and chapters! Thank you for the support of my first fiction book. How do we like Sapphire? The GodMother that keeps on giving lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 3.1K 24
When Silas Quinn notices dark-skinned Celeste Greene at a hospital, his whole world changes. He may think it changed for the good, but it's actually...
982K 23.5K 46
Madeline Bloom is clumsy, complex, and bright; all the while dripping in sex appeal. The 22 year old, seemingly oblivious of her looks has her sights...
50.4K 941 106
*NEEDS MAJOR EDITING* Hannah Lee-24 is a recent college graduate who is not willing to love again and she isn't planning to over the dreadful past lo...
732K 17.8K 53
**It takes me a second to realize what is happening. Zac is kissing me! He is bloody kissing me!! Something then flashes and I realize Zac just took...