ciel x reader

By ghostmoonflower

(Name)is the queens black cat and with the recent amount of crime in London the queen has sent you to go stay... More

ciel x reader
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
authors note
chapter 8
authors note
author note
Chapter 9
shout out
author's note
please read
chapter 10
Part 11
Part 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Author's note
Author's Note
Chapter 14 (right?)
Chapter 15 (I think...)
Chapter 16 (Hi)
Author's Note
Chapter 17(kind of)
Markiplier's Livestream!
A small rant (if you would call it that)
Update thing
Hey Guys!
Sorry!
Chapter 18 (I'M NOT DEAD!)
Chapter 19
Small update
Tagged thing
update on the story

chapter 7

19.1K 683 360
By ghostmoonflower

Hey my tacos how is/was your Halloween?  mine was awesome! this guy in my naborhood  came out with a chainsaw and everyone was scared while I was just laughing.  the guy with the chainsaw was looking at me like I was insane. than when me and my friend where at a house a guy was hiding in the bushes and came up behind us. my friend was scard and me being me I starting laughing. the guy looked at me just with the wtf face. tell me hoe your Halloween was and what you where. I was Alois Trancy.  that's all I have to say. now on with the story. (very short b/c im really tired)

Sebastian's P.OV

the young master and lady (y/n) make a very cute couple if I do say si my self. "Sebastian. " the young master is calling. "yes my lord?" go get me a (f/c) necklace.""my I ask why my lord? " I already know why it's for lady (f/n). "No you may not ask. just go get it." "yes, my young lord." And with that I was off to the jewelry store.

Ciel's P.O.V

I want to get lady (f/n)something to show what she means to me that is why I asked Sebastian to go get(f/n)'s necklace I have ordered for her. I already know what jewelry story Sebastian is going to so I ordered it there. "young master?" "yes. " "I have the gift you wanted." "thank you Sebastian.  can you go get (f/n )for me?" " yes my lord."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 64 10
The queen has given Ciel a task that he can't refuse for if he does it will ruin his reputation as the queens guard dog, his task is to protect her m...
127K 2.4K 17
A/N: Sorry if this is confusing and if there are some mistakes. I made this when I was a bit younger and didn't have good story plots and such. Again...
28.1K 698 21
Ciela Rachel Phantomhive travels back in time to the 1800s when the Queens Watchdog Earl Ciel Phantomhive was in rule. Sebastian and Ciela are drawn...
442 8 18
A Black Butler Story Ciel saves a poor girl who barely lives on scrapes and takes her in to his Phantomhive manor. Jasmine doesn't have the slightest...