Honey Love | l.s

By seductive_unicorn

"I don't know if I should fear you or love you." "A little bit of both, honey love." Where Louis is a cop an... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five

Six

584 42 18
By seductive_unicorn

A week has past and slowly but surely, Louis is becoming more and more used to how things worked around here. It was a completely different world. Drugs, sex, money, surrounded him. It was very open also. It wasn't just H who liked to have fun, it was them all.

There was always some beautiful Latin girl in the house walking around in a t-shirt two sizes too big for her and boxers. They will be in the kitchen making amazing smelling food. Then it all ended the same, them getting kicked out. It was all for their entertainment, they loved being able to have who they wanted. Girls loved men with power and money, they had it, all of it.

Louis hated seeing these girls used and hurt. They all somehow thought they could sway these men into keeping them and that they would be a part of the empire. But they had no interest in that. They had interest in tits, pussy, ass and good Mexican food. That's it.

As of for Louis and H.. very interesting relationship. No penetration sex. Not once. Louis doesn't get it, he can't understand this man for the life of him. His job is to figure people out and he can't even apply his job to H, he knows all the tricks. He won't let Louis in his head, what he's thinking, feeling, nothing. When they do sort of get intimate, it's hours of kissing sometimes. H will delicately touch his face, waist, ass, and drive Louis crazy. H will hold him tightly and savor Louis' taste, savor his scent, Louis felt so adored in those make out sessions.

All Louis could hope for was a touch in the spot he needed the most and it always happens, H always made sure Louis got off. H loved watching Louis come over and over again. Louis could come as much as four times in a day. H insisted on sucking him and fingering him, sometimes H would direct him to finger himself in front of him, while he watched. And Louis was starting to not mind, as crazy as that was. Louis felt insane for wanting it, for wanting more.

Louis would always see H's cock throbbing in his pants or boxers and it was clear that it was big. But not once has H bared his cock to him. Louis has never had the pleasure of seeing this man fully naked.

Everyday was getting harder, watching this ruthless beautiful man prance around with his beautiful torso exposed. His beautiful green fierce eyes looking at him. He never smiled but Louis could just imagine.

Louis had so many questions for H, he wished he could pick his brain. Find out why he turned out this way. Why he needs this power, why he's so cold. But Louis has to face the fact that might never happen. Or so he thought.

He wanted to know why he never had gotten off, why he refused to show his cock. How could he had kidnapped him for the intention of using his body but never comes. What? Just so many questions.

It's an evening in July, gorgeous sunset. The only way Louis goes outside was through the balcony in H's room. Louis loves the view of the desert, the incredible sunsets that Mexico had. It was a new experience he was trying to appreciate.

Louis wondered if anyone was trying to find him, or if they'd just given up because H is impossible to trace. Or they don't give a fuck enough to.

He feels a hand on his back, causing him to jump and turn around. It was H, of course.

"You spend all your time on this balcony like a child." He says in his typical rude tone.

"It's beautiful out here. And this is the only time I can go outside." Louis responds, looking back to the desert with the sky turning pink and purple.

"We are going out." H informs, Louis looks to him with confusion.

"What? Where? Why?" The questions fly out.

"Get dressed. There's an outfit sitting on the bed for you. Because god knows you have no taste in clothing." H ignores his questions and insults him as usual. "Hurry up."

Louis sighs and walks inside to see what outfit he had picked. It was nice, very nice, it looked like it costed more than his life.

"Wow." Louis picks up the dark purple suit, it had black trimmings, with a black button down shirt. The shoes placed next to it. Louis was in love with it, it was just his taste.

"Wow isn't a big enough word to describe this custom made Armani, $4,000 tailored suit." H touches the fabric with admiration but Louis eyes just widen.

"4-4,000 dollars?" Louis stammers, H gives him a look of amusement. He almost cracks a smile. Almost.

"It's not about prices it's about quality, imbecile." He said it in lighter tone though. Almost joking.

"How could this be tailored to me if I haven't gotten measured and wouldn't it take months?" Louis questions. H stares at Louis harshly, he had nothing to say for the first time. Think fast.

"Put it on and fix your hair. We'll be waiting downstairs." He pulled himself together quickly and with that he left the room.

Louis followed the directions but when he saw how perfectly the suit fit him, it made him feel uncomfortable. Out of all the things, this is what raised Louis' brow. It was fishy. How would he know?

Louis finally made his way downstairs. He has never felt so sophisticated in his life and he couldn't lie he was feeling himself.

When H saw him, he had to hold his breath, Louis literally took it away. But he couldn't show it.

"Wow, doesn't be clean up nicely?" L teases causing Louis to crack a smile. They all looked like a million bucks and he knew he could never compare with them.

Louis tried to look for any type of emotion on H's face but you of course, nothing. He just walks out the front door and his mates follow. Louis sighs and catches up.

"Bring the Porsche." H demands Z and off he went. Louis heard a garage open, he turns his head and sure enough it was like valet parking. Man, they're RICH. A few minutes pass in silence and here came Z in the drivers seat of the newest model of a Porsche.

"You sit in the back with me. We need to talk."
H whispers to Louis. Louis nods and got a bit nervous. H opens the door and Louis hops in followed by H shortly after. He shuts the door and the car began to move.

"Okay, there's a few things you need to know for tonight. And I need your full undivided attention. Your life is in my hands." H begins. "We are going to the house of Renaldo Hernandez. This is a very powerful man who has invested a lot in me. He is one of the reasons why I am where I am." Okay, interesting. Noted. Louis thinks to himself.

"He is brutal and a bastard, he will backstab anyone to get to where he needs to be. He is exactly what the devil envies. He will kill you if he thinks you are a cop, if he even suspects it, You. Will. Die." Wow this sounds awfully familiar.

"So tonight, you are LT, that's your name, not that disgusting name you already have. You are an unrelenting killer who will do anything to protect me and this gang. Do you understand?" H questions and Louis' head is spinning. What the hell?

"You will stay quiet unless spoken to, and you better not have that high pitched, squeaky voice if you do talk. This man has been doing this for 30 years, he knows every trick, every tick of a cop and he will come for you, seeing you are new. Do. Not. Falter. Do not budge and certainly do not let him get under your skin. Hide every bit of cop you have in you if you want to live through tonight." H was serious, his tone was sharp and his eyes had some emotions, that Louis couldn't read, running through them.

"Why am I going if this is the case? I should just stay here!" Louis says in fear.

H grabs Louis by the throat. Louis has no choice but to look in his eyes. "You are not a bitch, you will make it through, you hear me, if you budge even a little bit I will kill you myself. Because I won't let you fuck anything up for me. Do you understand?" For the first time, H's words has scared him beyond belief. He didn't know what this was, he didn't know why he's going but he knew he had to survive.

H let's go of his throat and Louis coughs, holding his throat. "You've got a lot to prove and it starts tonight."

What was Louis proving? And a more important question. What the fuck was he walking into?

Hey guys!! A better and not depressed me has returned for good! I can't wait to finish this story. I have so many plans and ideas and I can't wait for you to read it! If you've stuck with me through my inconsistency, I love you so much and thank you. I know many has lost interest and I get that but hopefully I'll win them back.

Show some love and I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 137K 58
where two famous youtubers deal with stolen cars, crazy girlfriends and their crazy fathers, movies, tea parties, traveling, and quite possibly, fall...
38.5K 1.7K 38
" you also like the stars. make a wish. " " i wish i was one of them. " or where harry is the new boy in town and louis is the rich asshole that has...
101K 3.6K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...
58.1K 1.3K 30
"Mom, dad I have to tell you something." Or the one where Louis is kicked out and Harry is a famous popstar. This is the story where nothing meets e...