Last Chance

By ShrazyMe

This is her last chance at love. Not edited. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Kardashian Family
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Instagram
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 5

1.6K 57 6
By ShrazyMe

Posted 12 hours ago

KimKardashian: Had the best time in Bali with my beautiful family and @Ginuwine. Check out my website for some holiday pics, travel tips and cute videos from my kids.

3,004,427 likes ~ disabled comments

---

I'm back in Hidden Hills.

The holiday was much needed and it was so much fun. Once we got back to the states, we all went our separate ways. Elgin ended up taking both Zacharia and Zola which left me all alone.

Until my mom came over. 

For the past hour and a half, we have been discussing KKW Beauty and Skims. KKW is my makeup line and Skims is my shapewear line both of which have been selling well. I'm kind of over it so once the new collections have dropped, I'm going to put together some limited edition pieces and take a break from my businesses. 

I still have my mom who can help keep the businesses afloat. 

"You're new Skims collection is set to drop next month." My mom says as she begins to go over the details concerning that. 

"Ok." I stop jotting down notes once we are done.

"Your sisters miss you." My mom says out of nowhere.

"Ok." I shrug my shoulders. 

"Come over to the house and let's all have some dinner." My mom looks at me and I roll my eyes. "I'm the only family member that you talk to, you haven't spoken to any of them in over 2 years. Whatever you guys went through, you should be able to resolve it."

When I was pregnant with Zacharia, Elgin and I started going through our hardship which would lead to us splitting up again. During that time, my sisters had expressed their dislike for Elgin which shocked the hell out of me since nobody had ever said it before. 

We ended up fighting, one of them pushed me too hard and I ended up falling down the stairs while pregnant. My mom wasn't in town so she doesn't know what went down but all my sisters ganged up on me and I ended up taking myself to hospital. I almost lost Zacharia and I don't think that I could ever forgive them for that especially since none of them came to see me or apologise. 

When I was discharged from hospital, I had social services at my place trying to take Zola from me since I was apparently in a danger situation. Knowing that my own blood could do that to me really hurt so I stopped talking to them. They have not seen Zola since and they have never met Zacharia. 

Kamilla is really close to her cousin, Kylie so they are always together. I only really speak to my niece and my mom, that's about it.

I don't respond.

"Please say that you'll think about it." Mom pleads and I look her in the eyes.

"If it will make you happy."

---

"Hey Kyls." I greet my niece.

"Hey Aunt Kim." She pulls me in for a brief hug before we walk out of the stoor that I was waiting for her in.

"So, my mom came over and she had some news for me." I say and Kylie looks at me. "Apparently your mom and the other miss me, she wants to organise a family dinner."

"Oh shit." Kylie refrains from showing any emotions as we pass a group of paparazzi.

Kylie and her mom don't talk. They stopped talking years ago and they only see eachother during family occasions which I don't attend. After what my sisters did to me, I don't consider them as my family.

Kylie's mom got into heavy drugs when we were younger and it tore the family apart, I had custody over Kylie for sometime until her father stepped in and took her.

"Are you going to go?" Kylie asks.

"If I don't go then I won't hear the end of it from mom." I sigh as I adjust my sunglasses. "You'll probably be roped into it too."

"Ugh." She sighs in frustration. "The last time that I spoke to my mom was on new years. I don't want to reunite with her, I don't really see her as a mom because she never raised me." 

"I'm sorry babe." I give her a side hug and she squeezes me.

"Thank you again for taking me when you didn't have to." 

"You deserved a mother, Kyls." I say as we walk towards my car, I take off my sunglasses once we are inside.

We end up driving to some sushi bar where we ended up having a good ole time. It was so nice to just catch up and not have to worry about anything. We facetimed the kids and their reactions to seeing her was the best. 

"Oh my gosh, the internet works fast." Kylie says as she shows me her phone. 

TheSourceTea:

(Inset left-right; Kiki, Kami, Jhene, Kara, Kim and Kourtney)

After Kim Kardashian disowned her sisters two years ago, it seems as if she is ready to make amends. Kiki Kardashian took to Instagram to let the world know that she is excited to be reunited with her younger sister who she has not seen or spoken to in years. Kourtney also commented
 that she is ready to heal the wounds and move forward with their sisterhood.

The sisterhood dismantled after Kim Kardashian ended her relationship with her ex husband and baby father, Ginuwine. While pregnant with her last born, Kim unfollowed all of her sisters and seemingly stopped attending anything family related. When questioned at an award show, Kim stated that she had no sisters and no longer wants to be associated with them.

The Kardashians dreams of having a reality tv show was shattered and so was the family.

---

"Well damn, they do anything for publicity." I scoff. "I made them all famous and now that nobody is really fucking with them, they want to heal the wounds. Fake ass bitches."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔
363K 7.8K 100
lost in a world that doesn't exist {2017-2018 era}
16.6K 1.3K 25
She was broken by her divorce He broken by his love But destiny play the game, dice rolled with love, but they will together for life time or their d...
6.4K 360 23
jus read!