Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

By MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers ❤️
It's Out😊💃💃
Instagram Handle

Chapter 17

321 104 15
By MabelOsagiede

"Hey, Thelma! Why such an expression?" Theresa examined her face. Her eyes lingered on Thelma's face for a while and she added, "Read the headline".

Thelma leaned closer and read the bold words on Theresa's screen.

"Vivian Russo drugs Alexander Roger, a billionaire just to get him to kiss her! What a shameless woman can do for money and obsession''
Thelma read.

Oh! She drugged him. I said it. That woman is shameless. She can't just think before she does something. She has humiliated herself. I hate that woman. I hope Alex finds out about it and hates her more.

"Why were you angry? Do you like Alex?" Theresa queried, her gaze piercing deep into Thelma's soul.

"Whaaaat?" Thelma drawled and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "He is not my type. Besides, you said we shouldn't fall for him. He is our enemy, do you remember?" Thelma replied, feigning anger.

"Of course I do! Is Oscar your type?" Theresa smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. "I can't believe you spent most of this weekend with him".

"He is a nice, sweet and cute guy. He is really friendly, trust me! What about you, Theresa? Kelvin!" Thelma teased and did an air quote.

"Whatevs! He is just a friend. Nothing more!"

"That's the problem! You never accept a guy as your friend"

"Well..." Theresa trailed off into a deep thought. "Well, I don't know how that happened. He gets me"

"So, you're a thing?"

"Nooo! Eww! Gosh, Thelma! Are you crazy? He is not my type! Geez!"

"Sorry! You don't have to shout. Good night!" Thelma yawned a little and cuddled her duvet.

"Pfft! Kelvin? Geez! Anyways Good night!" Theresa replied and tapped her fingers on her phone screen as she texted some of her social media friends.

***************************

Theresa rolled on her bed. Her eyes were shut as she tried to get comfy. She felt strange all of a sudden. It seemed someone was moving around. The thought that it could be a ghost made her eyes snap open.

Fear gripped her when a large hand pulled her out of the bed. A male figure though it was dark, was clear at her sight. Before she could scream, an handkerchief was pressed to her nose and mouth. A pungent smell kept flooding her nostril till her body was numb and everthing went blank.

***************************

Thelma had her bath and waited for Theresa.

"Come on, where is she?" Thelma paced the floor restlessly. "I didn't see her in the bed. I asked the receptionist and she said she didn't see her so what's going on?" she flung her arms in the air and sat on the bed.

"I will just call her" she picked her phone and dialed. Theresa's ring tone filled the room. Her phone was lying on the bedside cabinet.

"You have got to be kidding me!" she yelled to no one in particular. Why am she worried? It could be that Theresa went to work without her. Thelma picked her bag and headed for the door. She stopped abruptly.

"There is no way she could leave her phone. That's not possible. I will ask Alex if she is in the office. I hope he won't shout," Thelma mumbled. She dialed Alex's phone number and he picked at the first ring.

"Good morning, sir!" Thelma greeted.

"Good morning," was his response from the other end.

"Sir, is Theresa in the office?"

"How about you go to her office and check?" he yelled. "What's wrong with you? You're late! Always late!".

"I'm sorry. I'm on my way. But is she there?"

"I'm still on my way to the office. I must not get there before you," he threatened and hung up.

"Wait! He is yelling at me when he is not in the office. Seriously! I even thought he would be there. Maybe I should go and check myself" Thelma pursed her lip and bobbed her head.

***************************

A pinch came hot amd hard on Theresa's left cheek. She was tied to a wooden chair with ropes. Brawny men who had rolled up their black sleeves surrounded her. She looked around the rusty old room.

"I said call your twin and tell her you are fine" one of them barked, his fingers still pinching Theresa.

"Ouch!" she whined. "No! You, kidnappers! Let go of me" she screamed with a high pitch.

A man whispered to the other, "The boss would soon be here. Get this over with".

The man let go of her cheek and gave her a deadly glare.

"Tell me her phone number. Now!"

Theresa said it and it was dialed.

"Hello, who am l speaking to?" Thelma's soft voice was heard from the other line.

"It's me, Theresa"

Thelma sighed, causing a ruffled sound. "Where have you been? You made me so worried".

Theresa glared at the huge men who had their eyes fixed on her.

"Lie!" one whispered.

"I went to a mall. Well, it's far though" Theresa replied. "I've got to have some fun, right?"

"Mall? We are meant to be at our workplace," Thelma fumed.

"I'm coming soon"

"Bye!"

"Bye! I love you so much"

"Are you okay?" Thelma quizzed.

"Do I sound okay?"

The man snatched the phone and hung up. He glared at her and yelled, "You were trying to tell her that... "

Theresa cut in, "Hey! Get me out of here".

A young boy ran in, breathing heavily. Fear was written all over his face.

"He is here"

Faster than flash himself, they ran out of the room. All the huge men left and Theresa was alone.

"Please can someone help me out of here. Who is the he?" Theresa wondered.

**************************

Thelma was on her way to the company's building. She spotted Alex approaching the entrance door. Without hesitating, she ran past him through the door till she reached the elevator.

Alex noticed this and frowned. "What the hell?"

"Good morning, sir"

"Good morning? Seriously, look at the time you are walking into my company" he yelled through gritted teeth.

"But I came in before you"   she pointed out.

"My coffee, now!" he roared. Every staffs were frightened and gasped. His voice had echoed with a deep bass.

"Ok, sir" she smiled at him and his face hardened. He was overwhelmed that his attempt to scare her didn't work.

Later, Thelma got to his office with the coffee. She recalled what she saw between Alex and Vivian and decided to hear his own view of the incident.

She handed the coffee to him. "Sir, have you seen what is trending?"

"Trending?" he cocked a brow at her and sipped his coffee.

"Like between you and Vivian!"

A shocked expression was plastered on his face. Thelma brought her phone and showed the video to him.

Seething with anger, Alex flung his wrist in an attempt to toss Thelma's phone. Quickly, she held his arm.

"My phone?"

"Sorry! That woman is... So... so shameless. The day I see her around me, she is a goner. What can I do to make her hate her life?" he sank into a deep thought. "She is going to regret messing with me, that's for sure. I hate the Russo's family".

Thelma stared with a smirk on her face. Alex suddenly noticed her presence.

"Oh, sorry! I have a lot for you to do" he stood up with his mug in his hand and walked closer to her.

"You need to check my schedule. I will be having a meeting tomorrow. I need you to also double check my files and.... " His coffee mug slipped from his hand, pouring its content on her shirt. Then a clashing sound boomed as the mug hit the floor.

The coffee was quite hot. This made Thelma shriek.

"Oh, I am so sorry" he got his handkerchief and began to rub that area on her shirt.

Thelma felt so uncomfortable because it was so close to her breast.

"Don't worry! I'm... " he cuts in and pulled his hand away realizing what it seemed like.

"So sorry! "

"Oh, no problem. I will wear my suit and button up. It's not so noticeable" she lied.

She stretched her hand to pick a file from his desk when blood dripped, spreading a deep red color around the surface of the file.

"You're hurt" he grasped her wrist.  "I have a first aid kit. Please sit. I will dress your wound"

"It's just a cut " Thelma sighed.

*I am serious! It just a mild cut. I am so surprised he can be so caring like this. He cleaned my blood having such a cute worried face on for me. Like seriously for me? Who says he iss heartless? Our eyes even locked together and we stared for like a minute. Gosh! When his gaze left me and stared into my hand. I felt some electric current move within me. His hands were so soft and delicate. I was really affected by his touch. Something I couldn't describe with words. It's crazy but I really thinking that I'm crushing hard like some little teenager. I hope it won't put me in a dangerous situation! *

**************************

Theresa was so curious to know what was happening behind that door.

*Who was the 'he'? *

She can't believe how possible it was for a big mansion to be silent like a graveyard.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps coming towards the door. She gasped. A creepy sound echoed as the door was pushed open slowly.

A figure popped in. Her eyes bulged

"You?"

He walked in with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Yeah, me! Did you miss me my wildcat?" he leaned so close to Theresa, his hot breath fanning her face.

Flashback

At the club that day with Kelvin.

Kelvin had left her to meet someone. With the reflection of a glass cup, she saw three guys heading her way like hungry lions. She held her bag tight.

"Hey, sexy! " one of them greeted, completely drunk.

Theresa remained silent.

"Look at that curve " the other added eying Theresa as if about to pounce on her.

The last guy gripped her forearm in an attempt to kiss her in which she slammed her bag at his face.

"Fools! I wanted to be silent but you pushed my limit "

"How dare you speak to me in that way? Do you know who I am?" he yelled.

"Am l supposed to? What I can say is that you definitely belong to the family of apes. Or should I say far worse than ape. Imbecile!" she pushed him and he fell to the ground being that he was half-drunk.

Later that night, a group of men surrounded her. It was dark in the club and she couldn't see their faces.

"Hey, stay away from me!" she yelled, trying to escape the circle of men that caged her.

In an attempt to run away, her whole body got slammed hard to a firm, strong chest.

"You called my little bro an imbecile and an ape. Who do you think you are?" a deep authoritative voice gave a shiver down her spine.

Normally, she would have snapped some harsh comebacks but fear actually gripped her.

*Who is he? *

"Speak to me, you!" his hand clutched her forearm. His vien twitched as he held onto her with his strength. His veins were visible.

"Let go, you monster" Theresa whined. "And yeah, I called your brother those things. He deserved it. Look at me, do I look like a girl that dates or even listen to people like him. Ask yourself that? " She really didn't what to speak but he pushed her limits.

He was actually staring at her in shock. The frown on his face turned into a mischievous smirk. He freed her arm and pulled her close to him with his hand wrapped around her waist.

"Feisty! Nice! You're my type. My wildcat! " he whispered into her ears.

"Let go you fool" she said and stepped on his toes with her heels. He groaned in pain. As she was about to run, his men held her back.

"Don't even dare walk away" he commanded.

"All else what? "

"I will hunt you down to an extent you will hate your life. I am the head of a mafia group. You don't want to mess with me " he said as he touched his shoe groaning in pain. Theresa had stepped hard with the heels on his toe.

"Guess what? I don't care "

"Men, let her go. If she leaves she will pay for my hurting toes and brother with her life"

She ran quickly when they freed her. Kelvin saw what happened and told her to run away without looking back.

"Theresa, run! Run! "
End of flashback

"Yeah, it's me. Don Smith" he leaned closer.

Author's note :

Hey my darling readers, so love you all for taking the time to read. I know some of you are still schooling. So sorry for taking your time. I hope it was worth it. Please if you had enjoyed this chapter.

Vote and comment. Thanks ❤❤❤❤❤ love y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 27.9K 65
Sophia Bennett, a 23 year old woman, looking for a job which will pay her enough to use that money to pay off the debt she had taken for her sister's...
5.5M 28.4K 9
{ CURRENTLY REWRITING } With one of the best college grades and her masters degree in hand, Emma Durson's next plan is to move to New York to pursue...
258K 8.4K 43
[Book I of the Heart Series] ❝I'm sorry Ryan. But I will never love the face of my parents killer.❞ ❝You can't, or you won't?❞ *** Quee...
19.7K 1.3K 51
❣ You can read the Kindle version for FREE on Amazon Kindle Unlimited ❣ [FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL NEW ADULT PROFILE @NA ON 13TH JANUARY, 2023] ...