August Secret

By tatyanacoleman17

This is an alternate universe August has not become famous yet and is still on the streets of New Orleans sl... More

First Sight
Whyy??
She Knows
Should Have Known
Friends (for now)
Kiss Me
Secrets
Moving
All Of Me
Harley
Harley Pt.2
Family
One More Addition
Baby
Boy or Girl
Father
Father Pt. 2
Party
Us Again
What If ??
Lets Talk
Tell me
Before Us
Leaving
I wanna go
Pinky promise me you'll be safe
Hold me tighter
A Day to Remember
Surprise
Surprise pt.2
Home Bound
Single Again
I miss you... I'm sorry...
As a family again
"Our" day..
I'll never hurt you
not like any other ..
The beginning to the end.
August Secret 2
Question?

Relationship?

394 17 1
By tatyanacoleman17

August POV

After that kiss at the resturant I was going to take Tee back to my house to see what she thought of it. We were riding down the road and I couldn't stop myself from looking at her. She caught me looking at her and giggled and looked away.

Tee: why are you looking at me?

Me: I can't look at you now? Damn!

Tee: I mean... I don't know.. But if you take a picture it will last longer.

Me: you funny.

Tee: i try... Lol...

I looked at her and smirked and she laughed like I wasn't impressing her.

Me: anyway.. I still dont know much about you.

Tee: What do you wanna know?

Me: Are you in college?

her face got really dull as if she didn't want to answer the question. And that's how I knew some shit was finna blow up.

Tee: I'm waiting on an acceptance letter.

Me: From???

Tee: It dosent matter where.

I stopped the car in the middle of the highway. And Tee looked at me like she was finna slapped the shit out of me.

Tee: What the fuck are you doing! August you could get us killed!

Me: Tell me where and i'll move!

Tee: why does it even matter??

A huge 12 wheeler Truck came past shaking the car with its winds and blowing its horn. I wasn't fucking moving until Tee told me where she was trying to go to college at.

Tee: UAB.

Me: What the Hell..

Tee: What??

Me: Do you know where the fuck that is?

Tee: Well if I didn't know do you think Iwould be going there.?!?! Why are you so mad I just sent it off yesterday morning and it takes at least a month for return letters.

Me: okay..

I know a nigga sound weak as  fuck, but I had just actually got to know Tee and I didn't want to lose her to some stupid ass college. I actually like her.

Tatyana's POV

August was acting strange as fuck, I know we had a connection,but we weren't together and plus im pretty sure he has hella girls anyways. I reached over and grabbed Augusts' hands, he was still looking out the window at the road and not making eye contact with me, so I squeezed his hand to get his attention. He looked at me with his sparkley brown eyes and I couldnt help, but ask...

Me: What's wrong bae.???

August: Ma, im starting to like you but your trying to leave a nigga, I aint ever felt this way about a girl, but there is just something bout you.

Me: August I know we just met, but I feel the same way. You don't have to worry baby, if we start anything between us I will reconsider the college to a college down here in New Orleans.

He looked at me and leaned in for kiss and I pushed him away.

August: why you do that.

Me: I just don't kiss niggas on a daily basis without a relashionship.

August POV

I think it was about time for me to just go ahead and cuff Tee cause I don't think that I would want to see her with any body else and I really didn't want any of these hoes and gold diggers. So i pulled over to the nearest gas station which was a mapco.

Tee: Do you have to pee or something?

Me: no, but get out please.

I took Tee bye the hand and walked her to the middle of the lot and got on my knee.

Tee: August Alsina what are you doing?!

Me: listen baby.... I know we don't know eachother that well, but I have strong feelings for you and i dont see myself commiting to any other girl right now and it would kill me to see you be with another nigga so Tatyana will you be my girl??

I hope she says yes.

Tee: girl as in girlfriend??

Me: yes.

Tee: then I guess I could be with your crazy ass for a while.

She grinned a sexy grin and
I picked her up and gave her the most passionate kiss I ever gave a girl that I wasnt fucking. She's mine. All mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
88.2K 4.4K 38
August is a drug lord in New Orleans, Louisiana. He makes sure his men is kept well and fitted. He don't play no games. But Aug haves secrets. Nikit...
15.7K 778 27
Trust no player, fear no bitch. Give no pussy, suck no dick. People play games and are full of shit. Play the role and be the baddest bitch. -- Anomo...
78.8K 2.6K 21
Alana has just moved to Atlanta. Starting a new life leaving behind her troubled past, she meets August a local street hustler with dreams. August ho...