The Loving Chronicles

By TheA98100

Alaina and Christine have been friends since babies, until Alaina makes the mistake of not telling Christine... More

The Loving Chronicles

Chapter 2 Smile to Frown :):(

103 2 3
By TheA98100

I'm so fricken happy with Christian. We have been dating for about a year now. I haven't heard a thing from Chad or Christine, exept Christine is happy and no longer likes girls. The best thing about Christian is that he's so funny! He makes me laugh all the time. Especially when he does theese prank calls whenever we are bored, I love him.

No, we haven't done it  yet, but we have been close. Honestly, I'm still a virgin, I'm waiting until I get married. I am a christain, and I need to respect my faith. But damn Christian better propose soon, or I won't be a little girl anymore. I want my first time to be special. I want it to be with him. Thank goodness it wasn't with Chad, almost was.

I really love him... He makes me feel happy. He supports me. He knows about my past, he's intrested about knowing my past. The way he kisses me, the way he comforts me when I'm sad. He a christian to, so we go to mass together like a family. His parents are really nice and are happy he found someone.

(cries) Earlier tonight I told Christian that I once kissed Christine, and he freaked out on me! He said goodbye and left me. Almost a 1 whole year of a relationship, and I try to be honest and he dumps me.

Alexis POV

Okay, you don't know me. I am Christian's new girly. I met him last night while I was in line to see Twilight with my bff Sammy, and I fell for his charm. I really like him. He told me that he just had a girlfriend and wasn't looking for another, but then he met me. I wonder who he used to be with?

Alaina POV:

Now I have nobody... no Chad, No Christine, NO CHRISTIAN!!!!

Alexis POV:

I need to find Sammy a boyfriend... O wait Christian has a friend named Jake right... I would know this because it's been over a year now... I have to introduce him to Sammy!!!! Jake is also really cute*

Christian POV:

I love Alexis, shes the best girlfriend in the world... The best thing about her is that we are happy with me almost all the time when Alaina made me wait untill we were married. I'm so glad I met her... She has rocked my world and made me happy again. I have to admitt I was sad when I broke up with Alaina. I mean she deserved it, I dated her for like a year and she doesn't tell me that she was like with Christine

I was so freaked out when she said that.

At least we don't have to worry about getting pregnant.

Alexis POV:

Jee, I need to call Sammy in like 10 mins. I will ask her how the date is. I wonder if she's having fun... I mean like fun, fun. No regular fun. Haha!

Christian POV:

I wonder what she's doing? I wanna see her. Is she taking a bath? Ooh... What about a shower? Ahh... Clipping toenails? Ewww... Alexis. Bad thought, bad thought. I'm just going to leave her alone.

.She's awesome. I want to marry her... Should I propose? She makes me so happy. I love her. I want to have children with her. She completes me. I wonder what Laura and Justin are doing? (Alexis introduced me to them... Great couple... Their really fun to be around, along with Sammy of course) I'm going to call them two. O wait I'm not  very good with talking on the phone,I kind of get off subject. I'm going to Alexis to call them.

Alexis POV:

I love laying in bed. It's so comforting. Oh FREAK! I forgot I have to bring my grandpa to a freaking colonoscopy. He's probly waiting for me. I need to call him now!

Well... My grandpa got grandma to drive him. Shit! I'm such a fool. Christian!!! I scream.

Christian:

YES MY SWEETIE?

Alexis:

Just come lay by me.

Christian:

Surely.

Alexis POV:

He's soo loyal. I love him so much. He kisses me with so much passion. His heart beats when we kiss...I'm in love. I love him.

Tommarrow we are going to Belagio in Las Vegas. We're bringing Sammy and Jake, and Laura and Justin. I am so excited to go. A beautiful hotel room, plenty of drinks, a nice band, gambling, and the city lights!

Better get a good night's sleep. Me and Christian sleep.. He's so perfect.

It's morning and we are heading there. We have everyone in the car. I say, " Whoose ready?!" All say, "Whoo Hoo!!"

I guess that's a yes. Haha

We take turn driving... Everyone whoose not driving, issleeping.

We finally get there and we're pumped! We walk in the valet lane and there's champain and O.J. waiting for us. They excort us to our room after we check in. I love that hotel type of smell.

It's nightime andwe are ready to party. At firs twe take it slow... We eat dinner at Emrills. We are sitting at dinner and Christian gets down on hisknee and proposes! I don't know what to do except to studder. I said yes! He knew I would and he already planned the whole wedding.I was crying when he told me(tears of joy)

I looked over at the other table and saw my high school ex, Jan. I was freaked out by the thought. He was sitting with some girl. I hated the look of her. I wanted to burst out the names of what she looked like some skank. I hate girls like that. Jan always had a taste for women like that. That's why he broke up with me because I didn't look like her.

I really hope that he doesn't see me and come over here. Christian would hate me for life... and probly take back his ring.

I knew that I would eventually run into Jan when I'm most happiest. Now he will turn a good night in to a nightmare! If he even thinks about trying to make any contact with me or Christian, I will cut him. (not like that, just as a part of speech...haha)

I just stop thinking about him and focus on the man I will be marrying... actually in a little bit. I need to go pick out a wedding dress. Like bad.  Without a wedding dress I won't be a very well bride now will I?

I go to the store just across the street from Emrills, and I pick out this beautiful gown. It's gold, but my wedding isn't like a big traditional wedding. I wonder what Christian will be wearing.

What if he thinks I look ugly? O no wait.... he won't think that, because he thinks I look great with no makeup on at 9:00 am. I will be fine! I don't have to worry!

When I head back to the restaurant, Jan is making out with that girl... she's so disgusting. If they think that making out in a dark alley is romantic, what is making out in a house with candles?

When I get back in the hotel room, me and Jan do a liitle bit of this and that. Okay you see, I was passing the and somehow Jan caught a glimpse of me. Well he came by me and said let's go somewhere. He completely seduced me!! I never actually kissed in this period of time, so it's not technically cheating. When Jan started to really make his move and unzip my pants, I told him to not cross the line. He rapidly zipped them back up. 

The weirdest thing of all is that we weren't actually kissing yet. So it was kind of just like a little love affair. I'm clearly not into him though. He likes tramps! The thought of rubbing against him, just grossed me out. SO I LEFT. He followed me trying to seduce me again. Boy, I hate him!

I scurried back to the resturaunt like I never even left. But when I came back, I knew that I was gone for a pretty long while.I looked at Christian and he basiclly came and sucked my face off. He was drunk, Laura was drunk, Justin was WASTED, and Sammy was with some other man... She was obviously drunk too. Where was Jake? O aha I see him... with some other girl. Well guess whoose not staying in the 5 star hotel, and getting a ride back home. Sammy can deal with him, or we can leave him alone. I really wish I would have stayed, because neither of them don't give a damn about my wedding dress that, ahem* I didn't pick out yet.

I think that the man Sammy was with, was named Drake. He was really cute. Me personally, I think that Christian is better though.

I am like totally freaked out. But who really cares, IM IN LAS VEGAS RIGHT??!! I take a shot and...

I'm in the hotel, and wake up with the furniture torn, Laura on the floor, Drake on the suites kitchen counter, and Sammy in the bathroom. Christian is next to me... with 5 o'clock shadow in the midst of him.

I go ask Sammy why she was with Drake, and she says that I saw him at the bar alone, and Jake was being a stupid ass, so I just walked on over to Drake. Then before I even talk to Drake, he's making out with another girl. She says, "I'm much happier with Drake." Then she vomits on my new shoes, and falls back asleep.

I remember exactly what happened, you see, I.... maybe I shouldn't tell you. It's like waaaay to over everyone's head. Even mine! Just think of it, if you were in Las Vegas drunk with friends and a fiance.... What would do you think happened??? Leave me a comment saying what you think the  answer is:)

Now that everyone of us is sober, we decide to get drunk again. The guilt inside of me for doing whatever I was with Jan is lingering above my head. I feel pressured about it, so I drink... Which makes me forget about it.

Tonight we go to the kareoke bar. I love to sing, but not in fron of people. I have a huge fear... It's call stagefrieght. BIG DEAL!:O

Alaina POV:

Yeah. I haven't heard from Christian in a while, maybe he frogives me. Maybe he's single. Maybe he wants to get back with me. Maybe not. I'm going to call him.

When I'm finished talking to Christian, he tells me he's in Las Vegas with his fiance.... Alexis.

I'm going to kill her.

Alexis POV:

We're on the way home from Las Vegas. WHAT A BLAST!

When me and Christian are done droping Sammy and Drake... and Laura and Justin to their house, I finnaly get home, and lay in bed... And relize that I'm hungry.

I go ot my fridge, and see that there is no food in my fridge. SHIT!

I grab my bag, and head on over to teh grocery.

Alaina POV:

I am serious about this. I stalk Alexis to wherever she goes. When I catch her alone, I will get her. I see her walkiing on the street alone, and I grab her and put a knife to her throat. Right when I'm about to remove my mask and reveal who I am to her, before I kill her she asks, "Who are you?" I don't have the courage to reveal who I am.

As soon as I grab the knife to slit her open... A police comes with a tazor and stings me!

Alexis POV:

I can feel the mini shocks of her body, going through mine. She still has a very tight grip. I want her to let go!

When her body just gives from the constant electricity, she lets go. I start to cry with a gasp of pain. I call Christian, and he answers. 5 minutes later he picks me up.

Alaina POV:

"AHHH Let me go!!!" I scream to the police. "I want to be let gooo!"

The police give me several tests for my desperate behavior. The tests include, walking on a straight line, a breathalizer, and they test my scream level. After weeks of jail and constant lingering of people.... They place me in a mental instituion. It's all white and foamy. I've been isolated from the world.
I scream and cry and beat on the door. I constantly beat on the walls until my hands bleed. They don't even hurt. It just feels the color red is gushing out of my hand. I look around and I can't hear anything. It feels like this big ball of cotten is clogging up my ears.

I'm so bored in this place. I count my number over and over. I once got 78,653337,879,839 because of all the time I have. I'm going crazy. I have no visitiors. Not even Christne. They give me a meal of only cheese and crackers.

I have a notebook and a pen. I use it when my physician comes. Or is that my mother? I died my hair blond 3 years ago... To stalk Alexis. Or was that blonde? I use my paper to write on the walss. I hear noises now. And I'm very very naieve.

Alexis POV:

What happened to me was 3 years ago. I'm fine now. I wasn't even that scared. I'm pregnant now and that is behind me. That is nothing now. My children that I will be having, are everything. I am very lucky to where I am now... Okay? Mom? JUST CALM DOWN... You have been calling me everyday since the accident. IM FINE!

Christian POV

I Love how Alexis's mom Celeste really takes care of her, but I would like to comfort her every once in a while.... Shame. I'm her husband, and she see's her mom more than she see's me. Shame, Shame, Shame.

Sammy's POV:

I need to call Alexis!!! Need to call her!!!

Marin:

I'm like soo calling Sammy. "JAKE??!!! WHAT"S SAMMY YOUR EX"S NUMBER???" I yell at him from across the room. If you don't know me, I'm the girl that Jake made out with at Las Vegas. He moved into my house. If your wondering why I  want to call her? I want to tell her how Jake loves me and adores me.

Okay, not true, but he does want me to call Sammy because of the accident. Why can't he? He's to babyish.

Jake:

" IT'S 444-555-5555!! YOU GOT IT???"

Marin:

"YEAH! DON"T HAVE  THAT TONE!" Grrrrr

Jake:

"Pushy bitch" he says under his breath.

Sammy calling Alexis:

"Hello?"

Marin:

"Hey Sammy?....

Sammy:

" Yes."

Marin:

"Hi, I'm Marin, and I'm the woman Jake was with in Las Vegas. You can have him back. ;)

Sammy:

"Haha.... no.

Marin:

"Well I don't want him. Haha We should meet someday. How about coffee on Saturday?

Sammy: 

 "Sounds great"

Alaina POV:

123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748494 LORD FUCKING HELP ME!

 Alexis POV:

As I lay in bed hoping for a good night's sleep, I feel a sudden splash of water hit my legs. I yell at Christian, "My water broke!" I screamed. I'm like sooo scared. Christian rushes me to the hospital, and they scurry me on to a wheelchair. I'm squeezing his had so freaking hard and he's like starting to cry.

They give me this humungo shot, and it makes me feel so much better. I watched all these movies, and people screamed during the process, but I didn't even weep. I just pushed and the lady kept telling me, "almost there." When the twins finally came out, I was holding them and I picked a name for them, Zoey and Autumn. Beautiful girls. When Christian held them, it was like a connection. The way they looked into me and his eyes, It was almost like, they knew us for years.

In the morning after a few weeks, I look in the paper and see that Alaina has been released from the mental institution. Kind of scared.

Alaina:

When I get home, my stuff is dusty, and my two hamsters are dead. When I sit on the couch, the whole thing puffs up in powdery dust. My TV doesn't work, and the air condition has been shut down... That's what happens after you have been in a mental institute for 5 years. I scream and cry. I lay there hoping for a miracle. All a sudden, a man from next door comes and rings the doorbell. I open it and he comes and kisses me.

I was going to push him off, but why not enjoy it? He removes my shirt, and I remove his pants. The way he kisses me was awesome! He removed my bra and my pants. Where we really going to do it? He asked me "do you want to? I said yes. That whole night was umm... unique. The man only had sex with me because he wanted to see my body and get a little bit of pleasure. As soon as we were done, he said later bitch! Going to fuck someone else... He must be like some ongoing man whore. I HATE THAT AND HIM!

My life has been nothing but in the shitter. I have a nearly had sex with a girl, almost killed Alexis, went to jail, a mental hospital, my house lookes like crap, and I just did something with some hobo.

I WANT TO DIE.

Weeks later, I miss my period and I'm getting sick in the morning. I think I'm fucking pregnant! I go to the store to get a pregnancy test. What do you think the sign is? YES! I don't wanna be pregnant! I head straight over to the doctors to talk about abortion. I know, I know I am crazy. This will be a nightmare if I don't do something. I can't take care of a child knowing i had a 5 year time in jail.

I mean i would love to have a little baby... Wait! Shit what am i doing? I can't do this. I'm trying to talk myself into letting myself keep the child. By the baby turn 12 it will be cutting itsself. That won't just hurt it, it will hurt me. I can't suffer that.

Coffee on Saturday with Marin and Sammy:

Sammy POV:

While that Marin girl is late! Ugh I knew she would be.

Marin:

"Sorry I'm late. Always have to look perfect!"

Sammy:

"Hey! It's fine."

Marin:

"Ugh I'm ready for some coffee!"

Sammy:

" Me too!"

Sammy POV:

Woow Marin is a lot prettier than I thought she would be. I honestly thought she would be different. I hope I'm friends with her for a long while. Alexis needs to meet her. I'm sure she could take off fromt the twins for a few hours.

Marin POV:

Sammy seems sweet. we should have coffee another time:)

Sammy:

"My best friend Alexis, has two twins, but I'm sure she can come join coffee with us for a few. Are you okay with that?

Marin:

"sure I would love to meet her."

Sammy calling Alexis:

Alexis?

Alexis:

Yes Sammy?

Sammy:

Hey I'm here with my new friend Marin. Would you like to come and join us? We are at The Coffee Cubby. Come on!

Alexis:

Yes I would love too! I have been locked up all day here just bored taking care of my twins. I have a nanny.

Sammy:

Haha

Alexis:

I'm gonna take a shower and head on over!

Sammy:

Okay bye!

Alexis:

Bye.

Sammy talking to Marin:

Well she's coming on over.

Marin:

Okay great! Well when she gets here do you want to stay here or go to the mall?

Sammy:

MALL!

Marin:

Haha OKAY!

Christian POV:

UGH WORK UGH WORK UGH WORK UGH WORK! LORD WHY IS THERE WORK?!!

'

! DONT FORGET TO VOTE !

Continue Reading