Amelia

By Sissorluv3

Severus Snape is done teaching the dunderheads and is heading back to his chambers in the dungeons. When he g... More

Chapter 1

5 0 0
By Sissorluv3

Severus Pov
I was done with my last lesson and heading to my Chambers. I was over all of these imbeciles. I wish they weren't such dunderheads.

I walked into my Chambers and walked into my sitting room, to get some fire whiskey, when I saw a woman with black and green ombre hair lay, bleeding on my floor. I got upset that she was bleeding on my carpet when I realised, 'How did she even get here?'

I picked her up, and carried her to my bathroom and checked her abdomen. It looked like she was stabbed. I cleaned the wound and bandaged it. I grabbed my wand out of my robes and spelled clean clothes on her. It was just one of my button up shirts. I then brought her to my room, laid her in my bed and let her rest.

Amelia's Pov
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I looked around to see where I was. It looked like I was in the dungeons of Hogwarts. I sat up slowly and gasped at the pain in my abdomen. I looked down and saw that I was in a man's black button up. I then remembered that I was stabbed. I got up and went to the door to find whoever these chambers belonged to. I opened the door, and walked to the sitting area of the chambers and saw a man with raven black hair facing away from me with a book in his hands. “Severus Snape." I said leaning on the door frame. He turned around, startled, hearing my voice.

I just smirked. “Let me guess, you don't know who I am." I said. “No I do not. Would you explain who the hell you are and how the hell you got into my chambers.” Severus asked snarky. “Well first off, I'm Amelia and I'm a former housemate of yours.” I replied. “How do I not remember you?” He asked, slightly confused. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything but you were to absorbed in Lily to focus on anyone else.” I replied honestly. "That was very blunt.” He replied crossing his arms over his chest. “I don't like sugar coating things." I replied, sitting in a chair across from him. "How did you get in here?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Truthfully, I have no idea. I just thought of someplace I felt safe and it brought me here.” I said. "How did the dungeons make you feel safe?" Severus asked. “How does it make you feel safe?” I countered. He just smirked at me.

“It was a nice thing you did giving me your shirt, but I'm going to need actual clothes.” I said. “It's still early, so we can still goet to Hogsmeade. I'll give you one of my robes.” He said standing and getting one of his robes. 

He handed me a robe and I put it on. He also handed me the shoes I came here wearing, which were a pair of black stiletto ankle boots. I was waiting on him now. “Are you ready?” Severus asked. I nodded. He walked towards me and put his hand around my upper arm then we apperated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
74K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
177K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...